War Avatar Calculator

Options
Asterelle - Sanctuary
Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
edited March 2015 in Dungeons & Tactics
War Avatars are currently pretty hard to explore and information on pwdb is kinda lacking so I decided to try to roll my own calculator this weekend, it came out pretty well.

PWI War Avatar Calculator

Using it should be pretty self explanatory hopefully and I've had fun making and using it.
You can use the URL to share particular builds on the forum just like PWCalc.com:

Example War Avatar Build

Feel free to use this thread to share your War Avatar Builds.

Let me know if you have any questions / requests / bugs / comments. I've tested it in Chrome and Internet Explorer 11 and both seemed to work.

Changelog:
2014-01-27 - Initial Release
2014-01-28 - Added Avatar Sets window
2014-01-30 - Added Total Stats window
2014-02-21 - Added build comparison to Total Stats window

-Asterelle
[sigpic][/sigpic]
PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
Post edited by Asterelle - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Crixxix - Raging Tide
    Crixxix - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Thank you! I think these calculators should be stickied in an appropriate thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jabra_ - Dreamweaver
    Jabra_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    http://aster.ohmydays.net/pw/waravatar/#class=4&a0=6,80,2,2&a1=7,80,2,2&a2=8,80,2,3&a3=9,80,2,3&a4=54,80,2,3&a5=53,80,2,2

dang, These cards can be quite broken f you get a full set and max it all out...
  • Hunkary - Dreamweaver
    Hunkary - Dreamweaver Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Nice job as usual Aster!
    Will have fun with them when I'm bored b:laugh
    105/105/103

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/Hunkary - PWI Videos!

TW, NW, PvE and PvP videos :D
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
  • Akira_Green - Harshlands
    Akira_Green - Harshlands Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    lol nuema portal set kinda breaks this game, like how the GM's gave it to an archer on our server xD.
  • Nigoshi - Raging Tide
    Nigoshi - Raging Tide Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Great job, thank you very much
    Wait...Wait...There will be large posterior wenches?! -Impatiens

youtube.com/NigoshiPwiRT - Blademaster PvP videos and TW
  • Toriell - Sanctuary
    Toriell - Sanctuary Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    It works for Mozilla Firefox fine. Thank you for making the calculator, Asterelle. People can play a lot with it and dream about gaining all those S+ cards b:laugh
  • Melekhiel - Sanctuary
    Melekhiel - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Great calc, Asterelle! Did it take a lot of time to find all the info and make it? @_@

Btw, where does one get S+ cards? f:ponder
  • AlysonRose - Heavens Tear
    AlysonRose - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    f:sneakyf:sneakyf:sneaky
  • Jojoushi - Sanctuary
    Jojoushi - Sanctuary Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    My end game goal with these cards is just to collect the sovereign flame A grade set. Then I'll be happy b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Life is always what you make of it...
  • Clergywoman - Raging Tide
    Clergywoman - Raging Tide Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    fantastic work as always, Asterelle! f:leer
    gear and genies: mypers.pw/1.8/#145766

pan gu loves cash shoppers as much as he loathes pure farmers. that's why he cursed me with the lowest luck-index possible. my weapon needed 21 recasts for those meh adds, and the r9 ring refine ate over 10k mirages before i capitulated and orbed it from 0 to +11. you won this time pan gu! b:sad
  • ZinneD_ - Sanctuary
    ZinneD_ - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    While I was exploring this amazing creation of Asterelle, I found out something about sins and these cards.

When I change the class, I noticed that Destroyer and Battle Cards have the same Phys Attack and Mag Attack on All Classes except for sins... It's like the Sins are hated by these cards...

b:cry
    In this Perfect World, those that are Made-In-China are the originals whereas ours and other servers are just cheap imitations...b:sad
  • hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    While I was exploring this amazing creation of Asterelle, I found out something about sins and these cards.

When I change the class, I noticed that Destroyer and Battle Cards have the same Phys Attack and Mag Attack on All Classes except for sins... It's like the Sins are hated by these cards...

b:cry

I wouldn't mind knowing the reason why assassins get less stats then everyone else...
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I wouldn't mind knowing the reason why assassins get less stats then everyone else...

It should be obvious but it's because they have the highest aps r9 weapon in the game.

They still get more mres than BM/Barb/Seeker and more pdef than casters.

Does anyone have a screenshot of the tooltip from an awakened card? I just went by the NPC which says the stats go up by 30% and then 60% but I haven't confirmed that in game. I'm also making the assumption that it multiplies with the set bonus as well. That's probably the only stuff stuff I'm unsure about.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Ok I realize that its just the attack stats that sins don't get as much of an increase on, anyways this calculator is pretty cool. Im going to play with my current cards on here b:victory
  • Rye - Morai
    Rye - Morai Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Thank you for your great work!

Just wanted to ask about nuema slot bonuses, are they included into the final result? f:ponder
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Thank you for your great work!

Just wanted to ask about nuema slot bonuses, are they included into the final result? f:ponder

Nuema doesn't really have much to do with avatars in my opinion. You can take off all your cards and still have nuema. I might add it to the side if people really want.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Aasaf - Sanctuary
    Aasaf - Sanctuary Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Thanks for making the calculator Asterelle. It is amazing work.

I just had a few suggestions, that would make interface more friendly to use.

1. When you click on avatar picker. There is no display of what card type you have chosen, nor is there a place where it says what type of card it is. You have to click on the card, let's say A-class, and click on the first selection. When you hover over the card, you find out that it is an A-class destroyer card. It would be easier, if the mouse hovering over the selection could display "A-Class card", "Destroyer Card".

2. It could be just at my end, but the websites took about 8~10 seconds to load, a minor issue, not sure if others experienced this.

3. I haven't explored all the cards, i was looking at B-level cards, under longevity, i never found a card that gave +10 vit. In the destroyer, battle, duarability, soulprime and lifeprime i found cards that gave +10 vit. Is that card not present in that category, or is the magic +10 card mislabeled? I saw that str +10 is available in 5 out of the 6 cards as well. I presume that this is intended.

4. It would be neat, if we could click on card icons on the screen that appear on the left and right of the current card, to move to that card. Right now you can cycle through by clicking on the cards, but not the images.

5. In future could you also provide how many cards of the same or higher level will be needed to level a card 1 exp level, or until max level?

This is amazing work Asterelle b:victory, i know the hard work it takes to make an operational system. People like me come along with a bazillion suggestions, and it used to make me feel like i didn't accomplish anything. Don't feel that way, this is a big achievement b:pleased. Hope you don't mind my suggestions.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Thanks for making the calculator Asterelle. It is amazing work.

I just had a few suggestions, that would make interface more friendly to use.

1. When you click on avatar picker. There is no display of what card type you have chosen, nor is there a place where it says what type of card it is. You have to click on the card, let's say A-class, and click on the first selection. When you hover over the card, you find out that it is an A-class destroyer card. It would be easier, if the mouse hovering over the selection could display "A-Class card", "Destroyer Card".

2. It could be just at my end, but the websites took about 8~10 seconds to load, a minor issue, not sure if others experienced this.

3. I haven't explored all the cards, i was looking at B-level cards, under longevity, i never found a card that gave +10 vit. In the destroyer, battle, duarability, soulprime and lifeprime i found cards that gave +10 vit. Is that card not present in that category, or is the magic +10 card mislabeled? I saw that str +10 is available in 5 out of the 6 cards as well. I presume that this is intended.

4. It would be neat, if we could click on card icons on the screen that appear on the left and right of the current card, to move to that card. Right now you can cycle through by clicking on the cards, but not the images.

5. In future could you also provide how many cards of the same or higher level will be needed to level a card 1 exp level, or until max level?

This is amazing work Asterelle b:victory, i know the hard work it takes to make an operational system. People like me come along with a bazillion suggestions, and it used to make me feel like i didn't accomplish anything. Don't feel that way, this is a big achievement b:pleased. Hope you don't mind my suggestions.

Actually it usually annoys me how few people come with suggestions.

1) Ya that's doable. I thought most would know the colors / icons by now.
    2) The PNGs are uncompressed since I didn't use any real image editors this time. I'll see if I can get the size down in photoshop later.
    3) Stats should be accurate. I didn't manually touch any card data.
    4) I don't think it works like that in-game but it's doable.
    5) You can look at the "XP gained when devoured" stat in the tooltip as a measure of how much the card has been fed.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Rye - Morai
    Rye - Morai Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Nuema doesn't really have much to do with avatars in my opinion. You can take off all your cards and still have nuema. I might add it to the side if people really want.

Well, that's my personal opinion only, but I certainly miss the button that would show and list all the addons your get from all your cards, like "Stats" window in pwcalc, and even though nuema doesn't actually affect the set, it would have been nice to see it there b:surrender But I understand that this may be a useless feature for many.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Well, that's my personal opinion only, but I certainly miss the button that would show and list all the addons your get from all your cards, like "Stats" window in pwcalc, and even though nuema doesn't actually affect the set, it would have been nice to see it there b:surrender But I understand that this may be a useless feature for many.

Right now it's probably being too accurate by relying so much on tooltips for showing info. I'll add a "Total Stats" window or something eventually.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    This is really neat!
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Socqar - Lost City
    Socqar - Lost City Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    By using this I just realized how hell of broken is it at the current game state to lvl cards...

Just for the record, maxing out an S nuema set card (Holeen) costs 1466 points, meaning 1466*500k = 700M if all of it was lvled by buying War avatar Pack C at FS NPC as people is doing this days in my server O.o Just wow...
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Thank you! I think these calculators should be stickied in an appropriate thread.
    Couldn't agree more with this.
  • eraldus
    eraldus Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    We need Asterelle-like GMs around here b:surrender
  • Satyrion - Sanctuary
    Satyrion - Sanctuary Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    After playing around with this new calculator (which is awesome) I found that sometimes when hover card (and the window shows) I can see the window of the card I had on before current card displayed behind current card window.. If that made sense.
    Also when I delete the numbers etc on the url, all numbers etc pop up again and I see all the cards I added on last. Do I really have to manually remove all cards to reset the calculator?

Using Chrome
    youtube.com/user/Cebloon
    ~ not that there is that much to see (yet?)
  • Socqar - Lost City
    Socqar - Lost City Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Suggestion: Add the "Bonus from having X cards of the same set" into the viewing cards because at least I can't see the set bonus name until I actually equip the cards.

Thanks!

Btw, anyone has listed yet the % or the card packs? We have quite a bunch of different packs and could be pretty usefull, and I can't manage to find back the posts where I first saw it (from PWI-CN links)
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Btw, anyone has listed yet the % or the card packs? We have quite a bunch of different packs and could be pretty usefull, and I can't manage to find back the posts where I first saw it (from PWI-CN links)

%'s for packs

Awesome work Ast
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Domethies - Raging Tide
    Domethies - Raging Tide Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Would it be possible to somehow merge this with the pwcalc so we can see gears + cards?b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]