UN-F'IN-Believeable

Options
Shazaama - Harshlands
Shazaama - Harshlands Posts: 49 Arc User
edited March 2014 in Support Desk
Here we go yet again PW. remember sometime back like a year ago when my account was **** simply by logging into the main site not knowing a snooper had been attached to your URL??? i do, well guess what that month + you spent "getting back to me", and by then not being to do anything about my items, which by the way included my mount, because YOU took too long to respond or investigate. Guess what!!! I found my mount for sale today!!!! How do i know it's mine? coz i only had 1 hell drake mount and upgraded it. Thanks for nothing!!!!b:angryb:angry
Post edited by Shazaama - Harshlands on

Comments

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    This belongs in a ticket, not the forums... and phrased more politely. In before locked/deleted.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Shazaama - Harshlands
    Shazaama - Harshlands Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    oh i already have. but i also know how long it takes to get more then an automated response. as far as polite goes, i am being polite, i ran out of lipstick for kissing backsides.
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I'm going to have to close this, because this does belong in a ticket not the forums. You should also try pm'img the new CM, he's been very helpful around here. (if not, email customer support.
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Also, please do know that when forum rules are broken, the thread where the rule is broken will be locked and edited, especially if it's naming and shaming.

The rules can be found here: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=63291

I hope this helps. If there are other problems, please PM the moderator in question or other moderators to work it out. As Krisnda stated, you could also message the new community manager, sparkiesoft.

-Skai
This discussion has been closed.