Love your Perfect Character? Share/Show them here^^

Comments

• krovern
    krovern Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Very nice....I have tried looking for those thick lashes in the editing as well as the different colour lips and cannot find them.

Does your seeker actually look like this in the game or have you edited these pics out of the game?
    Tyb:cute These screenshots all are edited in graphic programs off side. And the make-up of eyes is drawn.
    These are absolutely stunning! It's like they're staring right into your soul, especially the last two pictures, GORGEOUS CHARACTERS

Thanks for compliments, is very pleasant to me.

4113879.jpg
  • Enthana - Heavens Tear
    Enthana - Heavens Tear Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Been trying out new looks for my sin and this is what i came up with...it really bothers me tho i cant get the bodyskin color to match with the skin color on the face Q.Q yrt.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sykarah - Heavens Tear
    Sykarah - Heavens Tear Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Hehe okay I guess I can do this <3 First one is my Veno, also my main character in PWI, She used to be blonde though. Second is my cleric, who I probably put the most time into I guess, and last is my sin who I just wanted to look different :)

Veno is also my newest char so I will probably redo her sometime soon
    W96FRyY.png
    (dont have a pic of her nametag on computer :(...)

2Zb06Pl.png
    iixaS5j.png

And she looks the same I just didn't want to log her on to take a screenshot. Shes much higher level now :)
    Qu0OCki.png
    1CheSv2.png

Tell me what you think? I love editing so if you see something that should be changed I'd love the input!
  • mayral
    mayral Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Tell me what you think? I love editing so if you see something that should be changed I'd love the input!
    seems like a perfect thread for you is "Hot or Not" then. Sorry I can't tell you much. This thread is only for showing off your inis and sharing screenshots just for fun. Not that you can' t ask for people's opinions about your char, but you'll get better responses in "Hot or Not" thread. Trust meb:cute

2dvilnt.png
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Luzzles - Lost City
    Luzzles - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    My veno ^__^

2014-01-1521-14-25_zps6ad2e13e.png

2014-01-1520-29-07_zps351a83e8.png
  • Enthana - Heavens Tear
    Enthana - Heavens Tear Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Sooo i made a new toon again... This time a veno. I have no idea how Im gonna have time to play her but eh I wanted to make a veno for a long time.. xD

5773dacf-fd06-4140-b457-54b3c65139eb.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mayral
    edited February 2014
    Sooo i made a new toon again... This time a veno. I have no idea how Im gonna have time to play her but eh I wanted to make a veno for a long time.. xD

believe me I still don't know how to play a veno

but I had to roll one because they are AWESOME
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • krovern
    edited February 2014
    f:hush
    4527389.jpg
  • Nyxsa - Heavens Tear
    Nyxsa - Heavens Tear Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    OMG Enthana, your veno is just too cute!!!!! :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RA Demonic Veno ~ Beloved Wife and Newlywed to Zulwarn and a Soldier of Borealis
  • parazep101
    parazep101 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    poison wrote: »
    poi01.jpg

poi02.jpg

poi03.jpg

She's beautiful, poison ^=^
  • Llall - Harshlands
    Llall - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Thought I would share two pics of my Sin :)

CNMn.png

AqwnB.png
  • mayral
    edited February 2014
    Light brown

2621h4z.jpg

black

qrcaix.jpg

which one (in your opinion) is better? I haven't decided yet. I do like that blonde(ish) color but black is my favorite. Only problem is that it looks a little bit awkward on this hair (forgot to take ss while editing char because color doesn't look that bad atm, in this shading).

This hair itself looks pretty bad too lol (mainly because of those blue ballz) but I still love it more than most of fashion hairstyles

just share your opinion, I'd love to hear it<3 I love our forum critics:D (not the fake ones though *cough*).
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • LunarWolf - Dreamweaver
    LunarWolf - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited February 2014

which one (in your opinion) is better? I haven't decided yet. I do like that blonde(ish) color but black is my favorite. Only problem is that it looks a little bit awkward on this hair (forgot to take ss while editing char because color doesn't look that bad atm, in this shading).

This hair itself looks pretty bad too lol (mainly because of those blue ballz) but I still love it more than most of fashion hairstyles

just share your opinion, I'd love to hear it<3 I love our forum critics:D (not the fake ones though *cough*).

If you set the value for hair color as 0 it should be a proper black.

Otherwise both black and light brown look great!
    The blue balls there b:chuckle, fit quite nicely with black, especially the crystal pin thingy in the back of the hair.
    When all else fails play dead - You got teh zombie balls b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    LunarWolf - 100 mystic | Ordelia - 100 cleric | Mightena - 9x veno | Garudi - 9x psy | various alts and stuff...
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    krovern wrote: »
    f:hush
    4527389.jpg

I would like to see ur character without Photoshop editing ( or w.e prog u use)

Like post 1 before editing and other after editing

wonder how big difference u make
  • ericlivingston
    ericlivingston Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I just can't get over the "two sets of ears" thing... I can appreciate a more feline set of ears replacing human style as an adaptation/modification, but I just can't help but cringe a bit when I see both human ears AND feline or other ears on top of them. Maybe I'm just detail-oriented, but having four ears just seems... odd to me...
  • mayral
    edited February 2014
    LunarWolf _ thanks for the reply and yea lol, ballz do look good with blackb:laugh but I forgot to mention that on avatar it looks like my veno is bald :D and absolutely forgot about that crystal on the back

Eric _ I'm a little bit confused here, because I' not sure who you are talking about, me or that venomancer above me, (poison?) because we're only venos on this page ( I think). And you're definitely talking about venomancer ears right? I do agree about that ear thingy, only I asked opinion about hair colorb:laugh thanks for reply anyway, if you were replying to me of course lolz. Would be better if you made it clear
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • _FoxyRoxy_ - Morai
    _FoxyRoxy_ - Morai Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited March 2014

awww she is cute, love your chars :) all are so beautiful b:pleased
    it's nice to play a veno :P still my main from all my 4 lvl 100+ chars :D
  • krovern
    edited March 2014

I would like to see ur character without Photoshop editing ( or w.e prog u use)

Like post 1 before editing and other after editing

wonder how big difference u make

The make-up standard for EG. I don't see sense to show screenshot before editing and after.b:surrender

4861877.jpg
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    My favorite character, my assassin.

sin_zps3759ce72.jpg

Also I swiped a few screenies from my sister's folder of her characters to share with you all. She'll be mad at me later but I don't care, she makes great toons and should show them off. b:pleased

veno_zps5186b511.jpg

cleric_zps8fabcda4.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
  • mayral
    edited March 2014
    The make-up standard for EG. I don't see sense to show screenshot before editing and after.b:surrender

they madb:chuckle
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • krovern
    edited March 2014
    mayral wrote: »
    they madb:chuckle
    LOL what? You have no one to talk, or lack of attention??b:scorn
  • mayral
    edited March 2014
    LOL what? You have no one to talk, or lack of attention??b:scorn

lol umad?b:chuckle

jk.

nono sweetie, this is not what I actually meant. I see people asking you to post un-edited characters quite often, so this was not said about youb:laughb:laughb:laugh
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • krovern
    edited March 2014
    mayral wrote: »
    lol umad?b:chuckle

jk.

nono sweetie, this is not what I actually meant. I see people asking you to post un-edited characters quite often, so this was not said about youb:laughb:laughb:laugh
    I'm sorry if my response was rude. English is not my native language and sometimes I find it difficult to understand that people have in mind. Especially when the answers are terse and it is not clear to whom addressed.
    Recently I avoid to show my character without editing in the graphic editor. Because, many people try to copy it and it is unpleasant to observe it. I speak not about this forum, and other similar
  • mayral
    edited March 2014
    I'm sorry if my response was rude. English is not my native language and sometimes I find it difficult to understand that people have in mind. Especially when the answers are terse and it is not clear to whom addressed.
    Recently I avoid to show my character without editing in the graphic editor. Because, many people try to copy it and it is unpleasant to observe it. I speak not about this forum, and other similar

It's ok, happensb:chuckle English isn't my native language either so this wasn't really your fault. And yea, happened once I saw a player with exactly the same fashion combo with exactly same colors (including hair/eye color) after I posted ss on forums so I understand lolb:laugh
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Gertha - Archosaur
    Gertha - Archosaur Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Strange, I can't even copy my own toon on another class, lol. Even applying the same INI, I get a fugly horror instead. So have to create every toon exclusively b:laugh BTW, this is my cleric b:pleased
    Miyu.jpg
  • krovern
    edited March 2014
    Strange, I can't even copy my own toon on another class, lol. Even applying the same INI, I get a fugly horror instead. So have to create every toon exclusively

I don't see anything strange. If you sit longer in the editor is not able to make... b:pleased

Characters are not mine, but I was glad to edit them in a graphics editor.
    One of the charms belongs reontan's b:thanks

4907146.jpg

4950237.jpg
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Im not mad either that she is using some program to edit character face.
    I was just curious how big difference it makes! Thats all! ( u probably don't understand what i meant)
    Dont understand why ppl getting so nervous about that .

Its not like im asking u to post some Ini Edit codes or w.e. I dont want it nor need it!
    If this is what worry's u, then don't post it
  • krovern
    edited April 2014
    I love EG
    5258640.jpg
    b:pleased
  • raevvenn
    raevvenn Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I love EG
    5258640.jpg
    b:pleased
    This is very beautiful but would rather like to see what she looks like without the out of game editting you have done. This is not the way she looks ingame.
  • krovern
    edited April 2014
    raevvenn wrote: »
    This is very beautiful but would rather like to see what she looks like without the out of game editting you have done. This is not the way she looks ingame.
    Same wishes in the comments to my work. Specifically looked at the first message header. There's no limit on the screenshots that have been processed in a graphics editor.
    oki-docks ... The first and last time the original show. Enjoy. b:laugh

5270013.jpg