Love your Perfect Character? Share/Show them here^^

Comments

• mayral
    mayral Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    krovern wrote: »
    Same wishes in the comments to my work. Specifically looked at the first message header. There's no limit on the screenshots that have been processed in a graphics editor.
    oki-docks ... The first and last time the original show. Enjoy. b:laugh

5270013.jpg

absolutely stunningb:dirty

I hope they will rest a little nowb:laugh

I must admit I was interested in her "real" looks too

not a huge difference imo. Just quality looks much better in edited ones. Character is beautiful in either way<3
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Healer_Star_ - Archosaur
    Healer_Star_ - Archosaur Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    2014-04-2115-01-52.png

2014-04-2115-03-13.png

2014-04-2114-58-52.png
    QQ to me ......so i can punch you in the face :D b:cute

YOU CAN LIVE WITH OUT FC SO STOP ASKING FOR IT BACK b:surrender

I <3 NYJ b:dirty
  • krovern
    krovern Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    mayral wrote: »
    absolutely stunningb:dirty

I hope they will rest a little nowb:laugh

I must admit I was interested in her "real" looks too

not a huge difference imo. Just quality looks much better in edited ones. Character is beautiful in either way<3

Aha, hopefully. That's why I said before, it makes no sense to show the original, because the characters do not vary greatly due to the processing. They are in the game interesting. I just smoothing corners and irregularities intensifies the color and add a little makeup and expressive eyes.
    For processing in the editor to select only those characters that are initially attractive to me. b:pleased
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Same wishes in the comments to my work. Specifically looked at the first message header. There's no limit on the screenshots that have been processed in a graphics editor.

5270013.jpg

At last u posted without getting upset ;D
    ur character really looks pretty even without Edit

I was expecting bigger difference.
    But it seems its just lil bit on eyes.

Beautiful ;D
  • Krikzu - Morai
    Krikzu - Morai Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited April 2014

2014-04-2114-58-52.png

I love her eyes!b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2014
    I love her eyes!b:dirty

aww ty :3 b:cute

• mayral
    edited April 2014
    There are two things on earth I really don't understand

1. How can anyone love apples
    2. why people in screenshot sections always start their replies with "Here is" and "my little"

like "here is my little/lil seeker/archer/cleric/bm/etc.

not that something is wrong with these, I'm just wondering. I love this thread and I think I've seen it 12913283823312 times hereb:chuckle

really, really weird

we don't have an example on this page and that's why I'm posting it now, not to make anyone upsetb:thanks
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    edited April 2014
    There are two things on earth I really don't understand

1. How can anyone love apples
    2. why people in screenshot sections always start their replies with "Here is" and "my little"

like "here is my little/lil seeker/archer/cleric/bm/etc.

not that something is wrong with these, I'm just wondering. I love this thread and I think I've seen it 12913283823312 times hereb:chuckle

really, really weird

we don't have an example on this page and that's why I'm posting it now, not to make anyone upsetb:thanks

This seemed a tiny bit unnecessary...

• mayral
    edited April 2014
    This seemed a tiny bit unnecessary...

and so are youb:cute
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    edited April 2014
    and so are youb:cute

Lol ok?

• mayral
    edited May 2014
    I really love how I edited itb:heartb:heartb:heart

those white spots on the lips bother me no moreb:laugh

now I'm good enough in deleting them

as if they weren't even there:'3

28o6j6.png
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Krikzu - Morai
    Krikzu - Morai Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited May 2014

28o6j6.png

Your Cleric is sooooooo gorgeous I just can't <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • raevvenn
    raevvenn Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited May 2014

5270013.jpg

Very nice...and yes your editting is good. I just wanted to see what she looked like ingame.
  • Gertha - Archosaur
    Gertha - Archosaur Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I really love how I edited itb:heartb:heartb:heart

those white spots on the lips bother me no moreb:laugh

now I'm good enough in deleting them

as if they weren't even there:'3

28o6j6.png
    BTW, in my native language, "Varona" means "a crow". I read once that you requested a forum title "Raven" and was wondering about this coincidence, lol. But of course I don't suggest that you change your cleric back to black-haired, her current hair color is just too beautiful, both in edited and unedited versions :)
  • mayral
    edited May 2014
    Your Cleric is sooooooo gorgeous I just can't <3

thanksb:cute
    BTW, in my native language, "Varona" means "a crow". I read once that you requested a forum title "Raven" and was wondering about this coincidence, lol. But of course I don't suggest that you change your cleric back to black-haired, her current hair color is just too beautiful, both in edited and unedited versions :)

yup lol, in Russian right? I'm not russian but I absolutely love how that word sounds. I also love ravens. But cleric's name is different, it's actually my mystic that really looks like a ravenb:laugh but I'm still using Varona even though I don't play my mystic any more. And I changed her hair to black today, and it was, horrible:D her face looked very different before and black hair on new one was gross, ewb:laugh
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Gertha - Archosaur
    edited May 2014
    thanksb:cute

yup lol, in Russian right? I'm not russian but I absolutely love how that word sounds. I also love ravens. But cleric's name is different, it's actually my mystic that really looks like a ravenb:laugh but I'm still using Varona even though I don't play my mystic any more. And I changed her hair to black today, and it was, horrible:D her face looked very different before and black hair on new one was gross, ewb:laugh
    not exactly Russian either, although yes, from post-USSR area (that's why I can play PWI any time without restrictions... wouldn't be too happy if otherwise, lol). In Russian, this would be "vorona" (sounds about the same though), but Varona looks nicer, more "medieval" and MMO-themed.b:laugh
    Your experiment with hair color sounds much like my attempt to INI edit my psychic's eyes, that have changed her facial expression drastically. And with fashion hairs, her face looked still ok, but with the original smooth TB hair, the beautiful Earthguard eyes somehow made her look harsh and unpleasant. o_0 That was something I couldn't accept, as I love that TB hairstyle, so I brought back the old foggy and dreamy eyes, despite the lower graphic quality. Now this is the only one of my active toons that doesn't have EG eyes :)
  • mayral
    edited May 2014
    not exactly Russian either, although yes, from post-USSR area (that's why I can play PWI any time without restrictions... wouldn't be too happy if otherwise, lol). In Russian, this would be "vorona" (sounds about the same though), but Varona looks nicer, more "medieval" and MMO-themed.b:laugh
    Your experiment with hair color sounds much like my attempt to INI edit my psychic's eyes, that have changed her facial expression drastically. And with fashion hairs, her face looked still ok, but with the original smooth TB hair, the beautiful Earthguard eyes somehow made her look harsh and unpleasant. o_0 That was something I couldn't accept, as I love that TB hairstyle, so I brought back the old foggy and dreamy eyes, despite the lower graphic quality. Now this is the only one of my active toons that doesn't have EG eyes :)

vorona, really? well yea I didn't know thatb:laugh would still prefer my version cuz it, sounds better, just like you said

and tbh, I actually love those realistic eyes more than EG ones. only these look better on my current ini

oh you never know how it will turn out, that's for sureb:laugh
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Gertha - Archosaur
    edited May 2014
    vorona, really? well yea I didn't know thatb:laugh would still prefer my version cuz it, sounds better, just like you said

and tbh, I actually love those realistic eyes more than EG ones. only these look better on my current ini

oh you never know how it will turn out, that's for sureb:laugh
    "Varona" is in Belarusian language, which is my native. b:cute And this means "crow". Raven is "voron" (wthout a in the ending) in Russian, and in belarusian, I know at least three names for a raven b:chuckle: krumkach, grugan (sounds more like "hruhan") and kruk. But they don't sound as romantic and are rather male by nature. They would rather make nice names for some creepy minibosses like that one at the Wraithgate entrance b:laugh Or for a creepy male wizard/psychic.
  • mayral
    edited May 2014
    "Varona" is in Belarusian language, which is my native. b:cute And this means "crow". Raven is "voron" (wthout a in the ending) in Russian, and in belarusian, I know at least three names for a raven b:chuckle: krumkach, grugan (sounds more like "hruhan") and kruk. But they don't sound as romantic and are rather male by nature. They would rather make nice names for some creepy minibosses like that one at the Wraithgate entrance b:laugh Or for a creepy male wizard/psychic.

oh doe

those are perfect names for some insane lunaticsb:laugh

for a bat**** crazy male warlock or something

thanks for telling meb:laugh
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • caninekay
    caninekay Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I worked hard on my seeker, and am proud of her. So proud of her, I refuse to change her looks (other than hair color). Hope you guys enjoy her as much as I do. b:cute

VlEkgUy.png
    KepxvFU.png
    q0GPW7a.png
    vB0CO9f.png
  • krovern
    edited May 2014
    5508621.jpg
    b:laugh
  • Nyxsa - Heavens Tear
    Nyxsa - Heavens Tear Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    @ Krovern I swear, I may not have thought the hairstyle was pretty; I ended up trading that said piece for a tiger lily style because it initially had similar decorations minus the chain on the nose, but it actually looks nice on you :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RA Demonic Veno ~ Beloved Wife and Newlywed to Zulwarn and a Soldier of Borealis
  • krovern
    edited May 2014
    @ Krovern I swear, I may not have thought the hairstyle was pretty; I ended up trading that said piece for a tiger lily style because it initially had similar decorations minus the chain on the nose, but it actually looks nice on you :D

b:chuckle Thank you. We have a proverb - "Scoundrel all-to-face" b:laugh
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    proskieinstein.jpg

candid photo of alb and I *blush*
  • krovern
    edited June 2014
    b:quiet
    5702753.jpg
  • veronicae
    veronicae Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    ay, I spot someone got the new top :O looks good on your toon kroven. I demand you post that in the fashion thread b:chuckle
    sealightnewsig_zpsfd599c1f.png
  • Enthana - Heavens Tear
    Enthana - Heavens Tear Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    So i gave my veno a totally new look! Tried to make her a little more mature looking and not as "dolly" as her old look, also made her über skinny which usually isn't my cup of tea but..i kinda like it with the burlesque fash on her.

781eca74-2c83-41c0-a398-ead639c39aad.jpg

99508d8e-3164-4c4b-b454-51f635389507.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • veronicae
    edited June 2014
    So i gave my veno a totally new look! Tried to make her a little more mature looking and not as "dolly" as her old look, also made her über skinny which usually isn't my cup of tea but..i kinda like it with the burlesque fash on her.

781eca74-2c83-41c0-a398-ead639c39aad.jpg

99508d8e-3164-4c4b-b454-51f635389507.jpg

Looks great! I'm not the fan of super skinny chars either but in this pictures with the fash it looks really good and i love the face :) I'd like to get the burlesque fashion but duh.. 125mil for the pack? um.... no thanks b:surrender
  • veronicae
    edited June 2014
    Enthana I blame you b:chuckle Catched the Veno make-over fever from you and had to work on my lowbie veno. Plus I want to steal your burlesque fash as I can't afford it *chuckles*

So, tell me what you all think about my veno's new appearance

a987c076-98e8-45cc-b783-8f23fbb99d1e_zpse0d6bfd6.png

2a2e858c-85e9-4b7f-9fa6-d11bb7a159c4_zpsa7d22f47.png

On a side note, I really wish I could keep the Eternal Love Set XD can't afford it atm but it's so beautiful

32d362fd-1d9e-4540-84df-3032840b6c89_zps954d6414.png
  • Fairlyn - Archosaur
    Fairlyn - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    veronicae wrote: »
    Enthana I blame you b:chuckle Catched the Veno make-over fever from you and had to work on my lowbie veno. Plus I want to steal your burlesque fash as I can't afford it *chuckles*

So, tell me what you all think about my veno's new appearance

-cut-

Heeelloooo cutie. b:chuckle

m05A8XH.png