Seeker Loooozz
    Mystic MysticBoob
    youtube.com/user/maltaeye

[SIGPIC]http://photouploads.com/images/mepro.png[/SIGPIC]
  • kingofjesters1
    kingofjesters1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Is this name your friend or people from your faction or is this actually skill. Any list that has MysticBoob(unskilled clicker) Dovienya All gear no skill lost to GoddessNoa 4 vs 1. Any list has any Bm over the The Dan. Any list that has any Archer over Kirby. Should all be tossed out. Now heres my list from someone who is skilled and is a non clicker that actually knows how to pk.

Barb: BBB
    Veno: Urheart by far LOL. womansley is all gear and cant actually kill anyone that's any good but urheart can.
    Archer: Kirby Easy (Kirby would just come out and people would run in fear, also he made vindi what it was by striking fear in everyone and making them join.) Bobzl alot of people say but hes all gear no skill urheart spamed and beat bobzl uncharmed lol.
    Cleric: Nukey i guess
    Sin: Mrs Saxwell, MissNami(seen him beat urheart lots of times and killed 5-0 with his **** gears)
    Psy: Asparaguz when he is not eating or pming girls
    Seeker: Looooz or Daruvil(**** gear but he trys)
    Mystic: GoddessNoa he has destroyed all other competition in his class, yes that includes MysticBoob and Darksorcer.
    Bm: TheDan easy. Dartwave is all gear.
    Wizard: Faceroll or Darcabysll when hes not clowning around.
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    GoddessNoa - Sanctuary Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Any class I play i'm the best on. 90 percent of pwi still clicks their skills and are on skype thinking the game is eharmony to even know what pk or who is good or not.
    Other than me who i think is the best at their class.

Barb:BBB
    Veno:Urheart
    Archer:Kirby Ruvil
    Cleric:Kamni
    Sin:MsShadow, MrsSaxwell, Zerokiro
    Psychic:Asparaguzz
    Bm:TheDan
    Wizard:Darcabyssl(not trolling)
    Seeker:Loooz, Soulkeeber, Daruvil
    Mystic:Autmn shes like the only other good mystic ive seen.

My list is actually based on seeing them fight in 1vs 1s vs other top people in their classes and who they actually beat or not, its not whether they are my friend or not.
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Any class I play i'm the best on.
    This is the most true thing I've ever heard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    This is the most true thing I've ever heard.
    .............f:meh in essence what ever class that looks most g*y. Gotcha.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Dartwave - Sanctuary
    Dartwave - Sanctuary Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Is this name your friend or people from your faction or is this actually skill. Any list that has MysticBoob(unskilled clicker) Dovienya All gear no skill lost to GoddessNoa 4 vs 1. Any list has any Bm over the The Dan. Any list that has any Archer over Kirby. Should all be tossed out. Now heres my list from someone who is skilled and is a non clicker that actually knows how to pk.

Barb: BBB
    Veno: Urheart by far LOL. womansley is all gear and cant actually kill anyone that's any good but urheart can.
    Archer: Kirby Easy (Kirby would just come out and people would run in fear, also he made vindi what it was by striking fear in everyone and making them join.) Bobzl alot of people say but hes all gear no skill urheart spamed and beat bobzl uncharmed lol.
    Cleric: Nukey i guess
    Sin: Mrs Saxwell, MissNami(seen him beat urheart lots of times and killed 5-0 with his **** gears)
    Psy: Asparaguz when he is not eating or pming girls
    Seeker: Looooz or Daruvil(**** gear but he trys)
    Mystic: GoddessNoa he has destroyed all other competition in his class, yes that includes MysticBoob and Darksorcer.
    Bm: TheDan easy. Dartwave is all gear.
    Wizard: Faceroll or Darcabysll when hes not clowning around.

who are u in game? can i show u something fun? :D
    so funny how ppl speaks without knowing lol
  • rkeesy
    rkeesy Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I like to base things off of actuall numbers and what ive seen being a pker myself so if you have any questions just look at pwi rankings for your reference guysb:victory

BM TheDan number 1 rankings
    Wiz Darcabyssl soon to be number 1
    Barb BigBangBomb
    Veno Urheart number 1 rankings
    Archer Kirby number 1 rankings
    Cleric Anastaciia soon to be number 1
    Assassin Kyougu number 1 rankings
    Psychic Asparaguzz still number 1 rankings
    Seeker Loooozz number 1 rankings or 2
    Mystic Goddessnoa number 1 all servers
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    The rankings that are never updated? b:laugh

And why choose the "soon to be" number 1s? Why not the actual number 1s?
  • rkeesy
    rkeesy Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    what i go off of is the fact that the ppl i list actually pk and what ive witnessed backed up with actual numbers on the official pwi site this is isnt a list based on who is my best friend let me remind you tho my view is based on pk only and not tw
  • therev
    therev Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    who are u in game? can i show u something fun? :D
    so funny how ppl speaks without knowing lol

Show him that filthy mire combo b:laugh
    https://youtu.be/opVr7YZgLwc
    As Above, So Below MementoVivere
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited March 2014
    Options
    rkeesy wrote: »
    I like to base things off of actuall numbers and what ive seen being a pker myself so if you have any questions just look at pwi rankings for your reference guysb:victory

BM TheDan number 1 rankings
    Wiz Darcabyssl soon to be number 1
    Barb BigBangBomb
    Veno Urheart number 1 rankings
    Archer Kirby number 1 rankings
    Cleric Anastaciia soon to be number 1
    Assassin Kyougu number 1 rankings
    Psychic Asparaguzz still number 1 rankings
    Seeker Loooozz number 1 rankings or 2
    Mystic Goddessnoa number 1 all servers

The rankings that are never updated? b:laugh

And why choose the "soon to be" number 1s? Why not the actual number 1s?

CapnK, for once I agree with you. RKeesy is Asparaguzz's discontinued wizard who'm I once beat 12 times in a row for lawls. The pvp rankings are completely exploitable, and haven't worked properly since 2009. Also Darca, You, UrHeart, and Noa all kill the same set of alts daily. And I doubt anyone else on that list there except TheDan and Kirby are legit in ranking, and only because their toons have been around and pvping since the beginning days of the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bumpsticks - Sanctuary
    Bumpsticks - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I still remember the days when Noa and Aspa called Kirby as well as the people that pked vs them all gear no skills.

If one day the people that they listed turned pk against noa and asparaguzz, they would become all gear no skill once again believe that.
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I still remember the days when Noa and Aspa called Kirby as well as the people that pked vs them all gear no skills.

If one day the people that they listed turned pk against noa and asparaguzz, they would become all gear no skill once again believe that.

Noa used to style himself as a robinhood, taking from the rich(vindicate) and giving to the poor (everyone that isnt allied with Vindi). He felt like he was a hero, and needed a villain, and who better then Vindicate's best pker/tw coordinator. It was all very humorous, watching that stupidity unfold. I kinda miss those days, world chat was funny b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rauldaman - Sanctuary
    Rauldaman - Sanctuary Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Noa used to style himself as a robinhood, taking from the rich(vindicate) and giving to the poor (everyone that isnt allied with Vindi). He felt like he was a hero, and needed a villain, and who better then Vindicate's best pker/tw coordinator. It was all very humorous, watching that stupidity unfold. I kinda miss those days, world chat was funny b:chuckle

I don't understand why you're even on this thread gecko. The only people you can kill are those who are AFK, on which case you BV Awaken then 3 spark. You outgear me slightly, and I dropped you like you were paper lol.

Back to topic.

Most of the names I see here are all gear no skill. *ZOMG IFF I ZERK CRIT HARD ENUF I CAN KILL YOU* Right.

Barb- 1v1s Eye. (Malta) or Roid. The rest are just meatbags that I believe clicked the PK button by mistake. TW aspect, a_tank is nearly impossible to be killed. That being said I do believe he's an oustanding tank, but my barb listing goes to sooooooos.

Veno- 1v1s Have you seen Eoliana pvp? Pet dies = run back, res it, continue. Rely on pets more brah. My 1v1 veno choice award goes to no one. Most venos deeply rely on their pets to do jack squat.
    TW- goes to my bro Akemi (xKimiko) undergeared compared to many r9r3tz, but knows how to be annoying. A good veno is an annoying veno.

Archer- 1v1 goes to bobzl.... He actually fears not going out of sz without full buffs. More than many other archers can say.

Mass/TW Goes to Acharos.

Cleric - All time best 1v1 clerics I've seen are ladyprestige, Nuke_Cleric and...... roxy? I guess.

Mass pvp. Yall might not know her, her name was Attriant. BEST undergeared TW cleric. She actually knew what plume shell does and why it is good to spam it.

Wizard -Let me just lol at the amount of broken class there is here. Ain't even gonna mention names.

Assassin- They all use full buffs. -throws name to garbage can-

Psychic - Uhm. Nope

Seeker - 1v1 Shadows and looooz and daru when he gets his gear TW- oXavier (good vortexes) and loooz again.

Mystic - AshIynne for TW. 1v1......Mathew_Patel?

Blademasters- 95% of the BMS on this server can't lock or don't even know what "locking" is. 3 % of those who say they "can" lock, use occult ice. 2% is actual good BMS.
    Sifu =95%
    Dan = 3%
    Only BM I see worth fighting the good fight when I get my r9r is Dart because I know he's not only gear, he's also a 2%. 1v1 BM I nominate Dar/myself only cuz he outgears me.

Mass pvp.....I suppose Dartwave and myself as well.

My own personal opinions. Wtb hate
  • Jelloid - Sanctuary
    Jelloid - Sanctuary Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I don't understand why you're even on this thread gecko. The only people you can kill are those who are AFK, on which case you BV Awaken then 3 spark. You outgear me slightly, and I dropped you like you were paper lol.

Back to topic.

Most of the names I see here are all gear no skill. *ZOMG IFF I ZERK CRIT HARD ENUF I CAN KILL YOU* Right.

Barb- 1v1s Eye. (Malta) or Roid. The rest are just meatbags that I believe clicked the PK button by mistake. TW aspect, a_tank is nearly impossible to be killed. That being said I do believe he's an oustanding tank, but my barb listing goes to sooooooos.

Veno- 1v1s Have you seen Eoliana pvp? Pet dies = run back, res it, continue. Rely on pets more brah. My 1v1 veno choice award goes to no one. Most venos deeply rely on their pets to do jack squat.
    TW- goes to my bro Akemi (xKimiko) undergeared compared to many r9r3tz, but knows how to be annoying. A good veno is an annoying veno.

Archer- 1v1 goes to bobzl.... He actually fears not going out of sz without full buffs. More than many other archers can say.

Mass/TW Goes to Acharos.

Cleric - All time best 1v1 clerics I've seen are ladyprestige, Nuke_Cleric and...... roxy? I guess.

Mass pvp. Yall might not know her, her name was Attriant. BEST undergeared TW cleric. She actually knew what plume shell does and why it is good to spam it.

Wizard -Let me just lol at the amount of broken class there is here. Ain't even gonna mention names.

Assassin- They all use full buffs. -throws name to garbage can-

Psychic - Uhm. Nope

Seeker - 1v1 Shadows and looooz and daru when he gets his gear TW- oXavier (good vortexes) and loooz again.

Mystic - AshIynne for TW. 1v1......Mathew_Patel?

Blademasters- 95% of the BMS on this server can't lock or don't even know what "locking" is. 3 % of those who say they "can" lock, use occult ice. 2% is actual good BMS.
    Sifu =95%
    Dan = 3%
    Only BM I see worth fighting the good fight when I get my r9r is Dart because I know he's not only gear, he's also a 2%. 1v1 BM I nominate Dar/myself only cuz he outgears me.

Mass pvp.....I suppose Dartwave and myself as well.

My own personal opinions. Wtb hate

lol

^ My own personal opinion
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rauldaman - Sanctuary
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Very much so sir.
  • Rauldaman - Sanctuary
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Believe me, any mystic that PKs at all and isn't called Goddessnoa is on my radar
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    daru aint gonna get his gear -,- waste too much on girls
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited March 2014
    Options
    daru aint gonna get his gear -,- waste too much on girls

Hes gotten married like 3 times in the past 4 months b:chuckle.

As to you Raulda, when we fought that recent time, you beat me 3/2 out of 5, but I did not outgear you slightly. I had just sold my lunar ring the night prior, and had sold my cube necklace a few weeks before, so with wearing only r8 ring with no defense, and elemental warsong belt, I was far below you in terms of survivability gear wise. Also, what happened to you, you used to be a decent person but now you just seem like a worthless trash talker. Was your account sold, because you don't appear to be the Raulda I used to know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rauldaman - Sanctuary
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Hes gotten married like 3 times in the past 4 months b:chuckle.

As to you Raulda, when we fought that recent time, you beat me 3/2 out of 5, but I did not outgear you slightly. I had just sold my lunar ring the night prior, and had sold my cube necklace a few weeks before, so with wearing only r8 ring with no defense, and elemental warsong belt, I was far below you in terms of survivability gear wise. Also, what happened to you, you used to be a decent person but now you just seem like a worthless trash talker. Was your account sold, because you don't appear to be the Raulda I used to know.

Lol? That 3/2 was 4/1. That 1, being from when I tabbed out and you got me on that airdrop + BV, Which I sadly noticed too late, since it was a cheap shot.

Nonetheless, you were completely geared as I constantly refreshed your player info. And as for out gearing, it does not change the fact that you're still +8 armored/+10 weapon, vs my +6 armor and (at that point) +4 weapon. You also currently have more HP than I do as a base. Having an eye of the jungle gives a lot of information. =)

Nothing happened to me. I just grew tired you and Selena, and as soon as I said it on your faces you both started your blood weels and simultaneously turned PK mode just to attempt to kill me, in which case I did indeed kill both of you, lol.
  • therev
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Lol? That 3/2 was 4/1. That 1, being from when I tabbed out and you got me on that airdrop + BV, Which I sadly noticed too late, since it was a cheap shot.

Nonetheless, you were completely geared as I constantly refreshed your player info. And as for out gearing, it does not change the fact that you're still +8 armored/+10 weapon, vs my +6 armor and (at that point) +4 weapon. You also currently have more HP than I do as a base. Having an eye of the jungle gives a lot of information. =)

Nothing happened to me. I just grew tired you and Selena, and as soon as I said it on your faces you both started your blood weels and simultaneously turned PK mode just to attempt to kill me, in which case I did indeed kill both of you, lol.

Raul let's 1v1b:thanks
  • Rauldaman - Sanctuary
    edited March 2014
    Options
    therev wrote: »
    Raul let's 1v1b:thanks

Sure, who's this?
  • therev
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Sure, who's this?

Who else killstardo
  • Msdoomdesire - Sanctuary
    Msdoomdesire - Sanctuary Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Veno is UrHeart or Eoliana ^
    Who else killstardo

U barely come out to 1 hit me anymore kill b:sad
  • therev
    edited March 2014
    Options
    U barely come out to 1 hit me anymore kill b:sad

Do I have to. b:surrender
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Do I have to. b:surrender

Obviously! It's like a daily tradition D:
  • therev
    edited March 2014
    Options

b:surrender ready when u r
  • Rauldaman - Sanctuary
    edited March 2014
    Options

I hate you flora! You make me run after you! I will stop running and run from you this time!
    Who else killstardo

RAULDATARDO UNITE!
    Sure, when I'm back ingame will gladly do so
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I hate you flora! You make me run after you! I will stop running and run from you this time!

QQ I am professional runner gl trying to outrun me b:cute unless... you took running lessons b:sad
    RAULDATARDO UNITE!
    Sure, when I'm back ingame will gladly do so

Raultardo sounds bettaaaaa b:cute