Best of Each Class 2014 Sanctuary

HaxNinja - Heavens Tear
HaxNinja - Heavens Tear Posts: 72 Arc User
edited June 2014 in Twilight Temple (West)
A new year falls upon us! With this great expansion, and TW time slots bug, many have withheld on PVP for quite some time to explore the PVE aspect of Primal World and Reawakening.

I would like to ask who, in your personal opinion, plays the best roll within PVP AND PVE for their class?

Please respond with a name and logical reason!

Archer:
Assassin:
Barbarian:
Blademaster:
Cleric:
Mystic:
Psyphic:
Seeker:
Wizard:
Venomancer:

Please refrain from trolling or bashing on others opinion.
Drakon Leader
Levels 105 - 104 - 102
750 Dex R8r
Post edited by HaxNinja - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Eh not going to give individual reasons, these people are good at what they do.

Archer: jhonyfoxkir
    Assassin: Kyougu
    Barbarian: xLuccix
    Blademaster: Ject
    Cleric: PrinceMayora
    Mystic: MysticBoob
    Psychic: pass, they all kind of do the same thing
    Seeker: ShadowsEdge
    Wizard: Darcabyssal
    Venomancer: Kimiko
  • Jelloid - Sanctuary
    Jelloid - Sanctuary Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Archer: rfskkirby
    Assassin: Kyougu (not that good anymore LOL)
    Barb: Cheesesteaks
    Blademaster: Prince_MohTofu
    Cleric: Anastaciia <333
    Mystic: GoddessNoa #1 PK kills all servers
    Psychic: Yo_Psydekick
    Seeker: $hadowsEdge and EpikHai
    Wizard: GignerBreadd and her hand of god
    Venomancer: EolianaNG

Logical reasons - lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • killeresras
    killeresras Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    No both of you are wrong we can only talk about those who are also brave enough to pk.

Bm-
    Wizard - gingerbread
    Barb - BigBangBomb
    veno - Eoliana
    psychic- kanjou
    assassin- Kyougu( yes he takes up 3 class slots because he's that good)
    cleric- roxydevil
    archer- rfskirby
    seeker- ShadowsEdge
    mystic- GoddessNoa
    Love lost is room gained
    b:cute
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    Eoliana is pretty terrible veno, just shoots things, doesn't debuff. Might as well be playing a wizard.
  • killeresras
    killeresras Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Eoliana is pretty terrible veno, just shoots things, doesn't debuff. Might as well be playing a wizard.

Lol he is best veno in game. U saying he doesn't use debuffs is like u saying the earth doesn't rotate. He can pretty much kill anyone with his veno even easily killing better geared people, with +8-9 refines with average shards. People such as shadow who u consider best seeker like i do.
    Love lost is room gained
    b:cute
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    U saying he doesn't use debuffs is like u saying the earth doesn't rotate.

What did I just read
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
  • OoArCsTeRoO - Sanctuary
    OoArCsTeRoO - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Archer: Kirby when he plays archer but since he dont i will say Zero_Iv-PK and Bobzl-TW.
    Assassin: Kyuogu-TW and since he dont pk on sin i had say prolly UrSweetOne.
    Barbarian: atank-TW, Roid-PK
    Blademaster: Sifu both
    Cleric: Nuke both
    Seeker: Looz but lately shadows edge has become pretty good on his timing and combos.
    Wizard: Ruvi-TW, Kirby-PK
    Venomancer: Womansley-TW, UrHeart-PK

They might not be "best" but they are the ones who are pretty good and do very well on their toons.
  • Jelloid - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014

Source? b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    Fought against them quite a bit in TW, and occasionally in NW.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Longknife

All classes, all servers
    I <3 AGOREY
  • therev
    therev Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Archer:bobzl or Jaufree (yeezus)
    Assassin:-
    Barbarian:roid
    Blademaster:king farty
    Cleric:Dovienya
    Mystic:Evangeliste BRO
    Psyphic:DaturaOps
    Seeker: optimus deejayus ( Maid_In_NL)
    Wizard:FaceRolI
    Venomancer:-
    https://youtu.be/opVr7YZgLwc
    As Above, So Below MementoVivere
  • Jelloid - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    therev wrote: »
    Archer:bobzl or Jaufree (yeezus)
    Assassin:-
    Barbarian:roid
    Blademaster:king farty
    Cleric:Dovienya
    Mystic:Evangeliste BRO
    Psyphic:DaturaOps
    Seeker: optimus deejayus ( Maid_In_NL)
    Wizard:FaceRolI
    Venomancer:-

Nice one bro b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Archer: recently astypoo cause kirbys gone rusty on archer
    Assassin: pewpew nothing memorable
    Barbarian: xLuccix/roid so obnoxious
    Blademaster: Dan jus cause hes irritating as *** lol
    Cleric: dear ol' Dovi dovi
    Mystic: Mystical Boooooobs
    Psychic: pewpew nothing memorable
    Seeker: Looz -easier to gauge cause he doesnt include himself in a gank as much
    Wizard: FaceRolI -easier to gauge cause he doesnt include himself in a gank as much
    Venomancer: Kimiko

mines more based on how frequent they are with supporting players or not. Some familiar names are not on the list due to them always moving with a group of people, and its less of an individual and more of a group effort.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited January 2014

Blademaster: Dartwave
    Wizard: FaceRolI
    Barbarian: BigBangBomb (that hp scares me)
    Venomancer: Womansley
    Archer: Squeasy
    Cleric: Nuke_Cleric
    Psychic: (Whathisface from Enely who's name im drawing a blank on right now)
    Seeker: BuddhasRage

This based off of NW observations mainly, since I havent updated gear in over a year, and therefore haven't tw'd at all
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2014
    damn i forgot about squeasy and womansley b:surrender they good too
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Best players who've actually gone thru the trouble to acquire game knowledge/ gear/practice/ have good ping:
    Kanjou, Kirby, Ruvil, class fairly irrelevant.
    Veno: Womansley
    Rest Im too lazy to name/dont know
  • Daruvial - Sanctuary
    Daruvial - Sanctuary Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    not a single person who posted even pk's.
    edited January 2014
    daru complete your R999 now that you dont have to gear someone else, lazy futt b:cute
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014

Pk doesnt exist anymore.

Even trash talking from archo wall is at an all time low, its downright depressing b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2014
    Pk doesnt exist anymore.

Even trash talking from archo wall is at an all time low, its downright depressing b:cry
    Yes it does! except the current 'fad' is to fight like a girl. PK porting or afk pple b:chuckle
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    Yes it does! except the current 'fad' is to fight like a girl. PK porting or afk pple b:chuckle

Fight like a girl?

Does that mean to be awesome while fighting b:chuckle

But no seriously, pk is just so bad now. I haven't seen a war, even a small one, in like 2 years b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2014
    Fight like a girl?

Does that mean to be awesome while fighting b:chuckle

But no seriously, pk is just so bad now. I haven't seen a war, even a small one, in like 2 years b:cry
    prolly because those that pk:

- are all R999
    - stick together
    - rarely come out unless their full buff
    - dont really think of pking each other

i cant even be considered a pker but the last real fun i had was when a group of us decided, 'hey theres no pk so lets free for all pk each other' near orchid temple. Most of the pple who pk now are so up their own ***, its all about their epeen and they end up having nothing but to camp afk or porters to even get a reaction out of the community.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Nobody is fluffy enough to qualify.

...oh wait wrong thread b:avoid
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • AsMyliuTave - Sanctuary
    AsMyliuTave - Sanctuary Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Archer: squeasy/Asterelle/bobzl all very good, hard to choose between them.
    Assassin: who cares?
    Barbarian: depends how you class it but I'd probably go with Malta or a_tank. Guys just don't know how to die.
    Blademaster: Sifu
    Cleric: Dovienya
    Psychic: not a clue
    Seeker: loooozz
    Wizard: ruvil
    Venomancer: kimiko

It's very rare I PK, so this is based mostly on TW/NW.
    Name: AsMyliuTave
    Race: Winged Elf
    Class: Archer
    Spiritual Cultivation: Celestial Sage
    Level: 104-103-101
    Faction: Vindicate (Executor)
    Server: Sanctuary
    pwcalc.com/1c41e0adfdadd9f9
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    prolly because those that pk:

- are all R999
    - stick together
    - rarely come out unless their full buff
    - dont really think of pking each other

i cant even be considered a pker but the last real fun i had was when a group of us decided, 'hey theres no pk so lets free for all pk each other' near orchid temple. Most of the pple who pk now are so up their own ***, its all about their epeen and they end up having nothing but to camp afk or porters to even get a reaction out of the community.

I miss those days when people would just flood into secret temple, or silver pool in pk mode, and just everyone indiscriminately attacked eachother, forming alliances that lasted 2 minutes, to slaughter eachother the next. Trash talking would be present, but there would be so much of it mixed in with compliments and congratulations, that no one would care. A blood bath of fun!

I miss those days
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Daruvial - Sanctuary
    Daruvial - Sanctuary Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    There would be pk if 90% of the pkers weren't in hoorah.
  • demonshead12
    demonshead12 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014

Lol Only Person That's Terrible Would Be ShadowsEdge,Total Noob,Can't Even Kill Another Seeker That's only Lvl81 In Pk While He's Trying To Do His BH,So There Ya Have It. If U Want To Troll Someone Troll ShadowsEdge Lol.
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    Xavier found the forums.
    edited January 2014
    Lol Only Person That's Terrible Would Be ShadowsEdge,Total Noob,Can't Even Kill Another Seeker That's only Lvl81 In Pk While He's Trying To Do His BH,So There Ya Have It. If U Want To Troll Someone Troll ShadowsEdge Lol.
    nono shadowedge super strong! He killed me while i was AFK following my friend. b:shedtear QQQQQ

Then holypathed away o.o
  • xbabycloudx
    xbabycloudx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Archer: Astre/jexy/bastey/bobzl
    Barbarian: Roid
    Blademaster: sifu
    Cleric: Nuke_Cleric
    Mystic: Mystic_boob
    Psychic: Euzebe
    Seeker: loooozz
    Wizard: ruvil