RT - Hypothetical Server vs Server 80v80 TW

Bhavyy - Raging Tide
Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
edited March 2014 in Tideswell (East)
Assuming 80v80, who would you put in for a server vs. server TW? What kind of squad setups would you use? What sort of strategy? Etc. Also keep in mind, can be people from any guild. Think of the server as a whole, not just one guild.

Copied this from the Harshlands sub section, sounds fun.

Let's keep it drama/troll/flame/politics/epeen free.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
youtube.com/bhavenmurji
pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
Post edited by Bhavyy - Raging Tide on

Comments

• mol1
    mol1 Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    That's easy

Last week QQme attendence

Done GG
  • OJoseRizaLo - Raging Tide
    OJoseRizaLo - Raging Tide Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    mol1 wrote: »
    That's easy

Last week QQme attendence

Done GG

Lol the only reason QQme is dominant is because they can bring 80 people in TW... If you bring those 80 people in cross server TW they are easily gonna get rolled lol... To be honest there are only like 20-30 people in QQme that can play rest are just numbers....well numbers beat skills thats why they dominate tw at this time... But skill wise meh...
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Lol the only reason QQme is dominant is because they can bring 80 people in TW... If you bring those 80 people in cross server TW they are easily gonna get rolled lol... To be honest there are only like 20-30 people in QQme that can play rest are just numbers....well numbers beat skills thats why they dominate tw at this time... But skill wise meh...

I would tend to disagree Jose.

Let me explain my reasons:
    - TW is not open world PK. There are 2 different things. Yes, there are similarities but the main purpose is different.
    - PVE only players can do amazingly well in TW/NW. You would be surprised to see how fast you die when for example Theochan chops you in NW.
    - Having the numbers in TW for a faction is an overall achievement by itself. I might add, the greatest achievement. Making sure 80 people are online at a certain time, making sure they are happy with the faction and willing to sacrifice time and resources for that faction to win, making sure they bring their friends in too so they all can have fun together when the server's population is dropping is huge. Keep in mind QQme was the underdog for a while now, we lost many many TWs vs Vicious.

Thus, I believe that people who PK in QQme like myself and Mav and others, would do much much worse in TW if we would not have the numbers.
    It is easy to cash-up and get R9.3, easy to cash up and get jades too, easy to cash up some OP cards, can be done in matter of weeks. What is hard is to get 80 people to commit each week for TW, to wake up in the middle of the night(some are Europeans) and be there, even if that TW is wined.

This is why QQme at this moment is the TOP faction on RT.

Peace!
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Ravenrek - Raging Tide
    Ravenrek - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    80 vs 80 ppl for one server tw? i think is a bad joke, are very few people if u talk about server vs server, should be an epic war, and not a simple faction war.
  • Boartracker - Raging Tide
    Boartracker - Raging Tide Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I know that there are those among you who know who would be an asset in an 80 vs 80 in a hypothetical server vs Server War. Having read the other server's suggestions, I would think that it wouldn't be that difficult to start thinking about 8 squads from RT should this ever happen.

It would be interesting to see such squads discussed of our RT players. b:bye
  • Enemy - Raging Tide
    Enemy - Raging Tide Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Spell speaks the truth!

The simple fact of having those 80+ people online to contribute at a precise time, regardless of timezone, speaks for way more than your shallow eyes can see, Jose. It speaks for the organization of QQme. It speaks for the hours and hours of work members of QQme put in to make our faction better. It speaks for the commitment and dedicated effort of our officers and members.

No faction just "gets lucky" and become the top faction!
  • ObviousAlt - Raging Tide
    ObviousAlt - Raging Tide Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited February 2014

not true..
    RT history 101

lets start with Infamy.
    Infamy got its number one title when Insight and Empire imploded.

QQme got its number one title when Infamy just decided to give up.

Vicious got its number one title when many of QQmes vital members quit game.

and now QQmes number one title came after many of Vici's most active members decided to quit game.

seems that all of the number one slots came by luck of not having to fight a previous number one at full strength.. the only time a number one was earned was the back and forth between QQme and Levi.. up until the Vicious formation.
    102 Celestial Demon Archer (2nd Rebirth 102)
    101 Celestial Sage Blademaster (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Sin (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Seeker (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Wiz (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Cleric (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Barb (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Duskblade (2nd Rebirth 101)
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited February 2014
    But this is not just about 1 faction. This is a question on who you would choose regardless of faction but treating the server as a faction as a whole. This isn't the QQme glory parade. Yes well done you turn up with 80 and win. It doesnt mean your 80 is the best possible 80 on the server.
    Honestly if you put our server together I think we could make a pretty decent team b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
  • Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    Aeliah - Dreamweaver Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Dreamweaver has progressed the furthest towards answering this question, check out our subforum for ideas.
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
    youtube.com/user/csquaredcsquared

CLERIC PV GUIDE (complete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1531411

CLERIC PK GUIDE (Incomplete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18027931
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    80 vs 80... unless that's spread out a bit, it's going to be one major lagfest. I pity anyone without a highend gaming system.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
    edited February 2014
    so true bhavvy.

my lists of top 10 mixed with some server picks (based off wc)

Barbs
    Man
    PapiPimp
    herozero
    PureCat
    Adwangus
    asskickerdad
    Clubber
    FluffyPanda
    Ediger
    innfects

Clerics
    ClergyWoman
    MrsMav
    jenisky
    Azunai
    Bantonesa
    AriesBreath
    DixieNormas
    joosi
    Tisa
    irokurlife

Sins
    Kastus
    Rallgum
    HESOKA
    Ulquiorraa__
    C_h_r_i_S
    RabidFishy
    Ms_DeVil
    Beesh
    Vyt
    Kraft_Dinner

BMs
    LameBiscuit
    oJoseRizaLo
    poppercorn
    weiwei
    Nigoshi
    White_Sword
    Batusay_x
    Wotless
    KNlGHT
    Morridune

Psys
    LuciferV
    Shamoke
    Kiki
    Alchidemi
    Astarte_Val
    Genjuro_Kiba
    Sploush
    hoodoo
    Zimara
    Vivianna

Venos
    Kymraja
    Vilead
    Mysteriah
    Aerith_Riona
    Krispey
    Domiana
    Contenta
    Kiaray
    Zayda
    (blank)

Seekers
    LiveWire
    RockoRose
    Disrupted
    HOTSAMA
    Exoz
    Keuzinha
    Xaoziq
    whitevino
    Interficiam
    crimeON

Archers
    DirtySouth
    Harkin
    Dylena
    Skirlz
    Bhavvy
    Rib_Striker
    Nosajdraw
    Elveva
    badbud
    Tuzii

Mystics
    LeahZhen
    LadyFloral
    terrytini
    Shade_Paradox
    Rhoak
    Vida
    SweetKit
    FYNCHIE
    (blank)
    (blank)

Wizards
    Enemy
    Spell_Caster
    Leni
    Filmer
    RyougiShiki
    HardFart
    Sweet_Desire
    seeler
    TimE_WizarD
    NTEMEK
  • ArrowBaron - Raging Tide
    ArrowBaron - Raging Tide Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    It's not about the top 10 of each class, it's about hypothetical squad setups for SvS tws, also people arguing about qqme and vicious victories and fails, not the case or thread for that.

I think it's hard to answer this question if you've been in a faction for a long time and had only one tw enemy. For me, i only know qqme players and vicious ones, i may be unfair with others. And i'm sure there are many good tw players in PvE factions, Small factions, etc.

Also good to remember that not only r9 players can make a good tw, some op toons only knows PvP, others PvE. I often wonder when i see a +12 that doesn't like tw or pvp. I've seen many T3 and even R8R people playing 100% better than some famous names, but again, that depends of insight of each one.

Anyone that can make a squad setup? I'm really interested to see the mixes that we could have.
    edited February 2014
    Spell speaks the truth!

The simple fact of having those 80+ people online to contribute at a precise time, regardless of timezone, speaks for way more than your shallow eyes can see, Jose. It speaks for the organization of QQme. It speaks for the hours and hours of work members of QQme put in to make our faction better. It speaks for the commitment and dedicated effort of our officers and members.

We are not talking about how you handle your faction we are talking about 80vs 80 cross server tw so if you guys tellig me you will bring all QQme on that 80vs 80 tw raging tide will look like a joke competing agaist the best 80 people on the servers... I can only see about 20-30 people that can be listed as top 80 on your facion pvp wise

Open your eyes enemy :)
  • Castgurl - Raging Tide
    Castgurl - Raging Tide Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Assuming 80v80, who would you put in for a server vs. server TW? What kind of squad setups would you use? What sort of strategy? Etc. Also keep in mind, can be people from any guild. Think of the server as a whole, not just one guild.

Copied this from the Harshlands sub section, sounds fun.

Let's keep it drama/troll/flame/politics/epeen free.

I only really come on the forums for a few reasons:

1 - To state a point to a troll that tried but failed and simply move on with my life. Come on, stop wasting your time.
    2 - To browse around the general discussion because quite honestly, I avoid the RT server forums like the plague.

I was very interested in seeing everyone's own 80 list of people that they would dish out against another server after what Alt posted but all I see is QQ this and my epeen is bigger and yours is only 0.5 inches long. Vastly disappointed but at least not all threads are like that. *From what I have seen at least.* =/

Anyway,

I like Alt's post and it would be interesting to mix and mash 5 strong players with others that perhaps engage in NW occasionally or even in PK. If mixing up 80 random players applied to all servers, it would be interesting to see what everyone's list would be. *Without the flaming and trolling.*

Right. I'm just a Nabomancer. b:bye And that's my input.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Castgurl.com - Beast Domes comic soon to be under contract.
    People that act tough in this game are the lowest people irl...
    2nd RB Veno 103/TooLazy/TooLazy (I will update.)
    2nd RB Sage Barb - Lrugtasc (Active)
    Youtube/Castgurl - PWI
    Facebook/BeastDomes and you can find it on Google+
    If you flame me or disrespect me I will BL you. No questions asked. b:kiss
  • Madebyvisa - Raging Tide
    Madebyvisa - Raging Tide Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    since i had free time:

catasqd:
    KMA
    MAN
    CW
    Ariesbreath
    Kastus
    weiwei
    vida
    kymraja
    Harkin
    HOTSAMA

cata2:
    Purecat
    LINC
    amilyalaine
    Azunai
    Ulquiorraa__
    Morridune
    LuciferV
    vilead
    LeahZhen
    Elveva

catasupport1:
    LiveWire
    Spell_Caster
    HESOKA
    ojoserizalo
    Skirlz
    badbud
    chloroformx
    arawin
    Sploush
    Zayda

catasupport2:
    rockorose
    rainarose
    Dylena
    DitrySouth
    Zarkin_baxil
    aerith_riona
    Enemy
    Terrytini
    Bantonessa
    irokurlife

RapidDefence1
    Rallgum
    MrsMav
    Nigoshi
    Disrupted
    Tuzii
    Alchidemi
    whatthefoxsay
    jenisky
    Astarte_Val

RapidDefence2
    Leni
    Sweet_Desire
    $infull
    KNIGHT
    clubber
    Atacker_V
    PIERCE
    VRYNN
    DixieNormas
    ladyfloral

oreocookies:
    bhavyy
    vyt
    Adwangus
    RabidFishy
    Tisa
    Shade_Paradox
    Domiana
    Krispey
    poppercorn
    Beesh

and the rest 10... idk u figure it out lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Clergywoman - Raging Tide
    Clergywoman - Raging Tide Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    interesting question. i would argue that, despite being a pve server, some of our individuals are among the most skilled of all servers! (without being able to prove it in any way, :D of course!) that being said, in an 80v80 tw, individual skill does not win a tw; teamwork does. so i will have to say that the RT line-up would be almost exclusively Vicous (this includes people that recently left for bewareofus) and QQme. simply because they have the most experienced and organized players. not even the best individuals, but the best squads. vicious has some great archer squads that play extremely well together. qqme has some impressively well coordinated squads, like the support squad of nigoshi, a counterweight to my rambo squad. :P there are some very vocal and insanely well geared players. but those players actually hold a faction back. not just by the drama they bring wherever they go, but mainly because they are simply not able to think outside their ego and believe the tw revolves around them and they know better than the commanders. you see those in a different faction every maint. :P

that is what would be in my opinion the deciding factor: the tw commanders. their ability to devise a winning strategy, coupled with the authority to lead efficiently.
    as far as i remember, the gap between the two top factions and the 3rd was always astronomical on RT. so our commanders never faced exceptionally hard challenge in the past, apart from a rare gank.
    but when it comes to the authority of the potential commanders... i think one quick glance over our RT sub-forum is testimony to our current and probably future inability to advance in that department.
    RT would lose because of that.
    gear and genies: mypers.pw/1.8/#145766

pan gu loves cash shoppers as much as he loathes pure farmers. that's why he cursed me with the lowest luck-index possible. my weapon needed 21 recasts for those meh adds, and the r9 ring refine ate over 10k mirages before i capitulated and orbed it from 0 to +11. you won this time pan gu! b:sad
  • Nigoshi - Raging Tide
    Nigoshi - Raging Tide Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    CATA 1
    Man
    Adwangus
    Elvenne
    Dos
    poppercorn
    Krispey
    Rhoak
    badbud
    Elveva
    LiveWire

CATA 2
    LINC
    PureCat
    irokurlife
    Ossacee
    Zarkin_Baxil
    GreenYoplait
    Sweet_Kit
    Nosajdraw
    Bhavvy
    Xaoziq

ATTACK
    herozero
    ClergyWoman
    Kastus
    weiwei
    LuciferV
    Vilead
    RockoRose
    Dylena
    Vida
    Spell_Caster

ATTACK
    Clubber
    Bantonesa
    Rallgum
    Morridune
    Alchidemi
    Kymraja
    SwordStance
    Tuzii
    Arawin
    RyougiShiki

SUPPORT
    FluffyPanda
    Azunai
    RabidFishy
    oJoseRizaLo
    Shamoke
    Charlotte
    HOTSAMA
    Cenrick
    Shade_Paradox
    Enemy

SUPPORT
    Nipon
    Starkitty
    Beesh
    Nigoshi
    Sploush
    Mysteriah
    Disrupted
    Impatiens
    LadyFloral
    Filmer

DEFFENSE
    PapiPimp
    AriesBreath
    Vyt
    White_Sword
    Astarte_Val
    UBCNRED
    Fapper
    Harkin
    terrytini
    Leni
    Kiaray

SCOUTS
    Ms_DeVil
    (some sin)

BASE BUFFERS
    Domiana
    Frijolero
    Wait...Wait...There will be large posterior wenches?! -Impatiens

youtube.com/NigoshiPwiRT - Blademaster PvP videos and TW
  • Boartracker - Raging Tide
    Boartracker - Raging Tide Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Congratz, it's taking shape. Thank you. I would guess that the first person in each squad is the squad leader? What about TW commanders ? (Would they be in a squad ? )

Questions and comments from a nonfactor noob :)
    edited February 2014
    well if im going to be a TW commander on a cross server TW ill make a squad base on my strategy...

Squads will consist of following:

CATA

1 Barb
    2 Barb
    3 Cleric
    4 Cleric
    5 Psychic - (with high soul force)Stay white Voodoo and Give soul of silence on 1 of the cleric
    6 Psychic -(with high soul force)Stay white Voodoo and Give soul of silence on 1 of the cleric
    7 Mystic- assist on healing barbs and to make sure everyone has resurrect buff specially clerics
    8 Mystic- assist on healing barbs and to make sure everyone has resurrect buff specially clerics
    9 Veno
    10 BM- who can take cataput if needed

ATTACK - JOSD people ( i want josd coz they are the one going head to head with op peoples on other server)

SUPPORT - Diety people (i want this heavy hitter supports Attack Cata and Defense squad... hide and just roll the opponents squad at the back)

Defense - BM VENOS WIZZARDS ASSASINS ( i want to see a synchronize attack from BM veno wiz and assasin coz i believe its pretty deadly if they use it properly for example Sin(SquadSthealth)Veno(AOEpurge)BM(Roar+HF)Sin(Subsea)Wizz (AOE GG!) 2 sins in squad who will use squad stealth x2 = GL on fighting invisible people xD

here it is....

CATA1

Man
    Linc
    Arawin
    ChloroformX
    LuciferV
    KiKi
    Terrytini
    Vida
    Kymraja
    Zarkin_Baxil

CATA2

PureCat
    KeepMeAlive
    Bantonesa
    ClergyWoman
    Alchidemi
    Astarte_Val
    LeahZhen
    LadyFloral
    Zayda
    oJoseRizaLo

ATTACK1

Elveva
    DirtySouth
    BoogiePanda
    Harkin
    Disrupted
    weiwei
    Vilead
    Adwangus
    Osacee
    Mrs_Mav

ATTACK2

Impatients
    KruelX
    Attacker_V
    Joyleen
    Hotsama
    LiveWire
    Cloud_Vlll
    Herozero
    DixieNomas
    Azunai

SUPPORT1

Skirlz
    Dylena
    Tuzii
    _Micah
    Sploush
    LameBisquit
    Krispey
    Rockorose
    Asskickerdad
    Jenisky

SUPPORT2

Bhavvy
    Nosajdraw
    Badbud
    Hoodoo
    Shamoke
    PopperCorn
    WhatTheFoxSay
    Crimeon
    PapiPimp
    irokyourlife

DEFENSE1

Spell_Caster
    Leni
    Rallgum
    TheoChan
    Vyt
    Nigoshi
    Aerith_Riona
    Krispey
    Tisa
    FluppyPanda

DEFENSE2

Nuff_Said
    Enemy
    Sweet_Desire
    Hesoka
    Kastus
    Mysteriah
    Ms_Devil
    Revenge
    Dos
    AINTHAS

ok this is my dream squads... b:chuckle
  • HarleyDaviso - Raging Tide
    HarleyDaviso - Raging Tide Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    One key element I see many of these squads lacking is that in order to truly be effective as a squad previously working together is helpful.

So it would boil down to taking strong squads out of all the factions. For example I have seen TW video in which Nigoshi's squad work very well together, timing their movements just right. Out of their 10 members possibly filling in a few alternates might be OK, but why break up that kind of teamwork.

I am sure there are many others, but there was one video that their teamwork stood out to me as truly something wonderful to watch.

It doesn't matter if you put 10 of 'the best' in a squad if those 10 people can't work together or know how to communicate with each other.

I do agree with jose

CATA

1 Barb
    2 Barb
    3 Cleric
    4 Cleric
    5 Psychic - (with high soul force)Stay white Voodoo and Give soul of silence on 1 of the cleric
    6 Psychic -(with high soul force)Stay white Voodoo and Give soul of silence on 1 of the cleric
    7 Mystic- assist on healing barbs and to make sure everyone has resurrect buff specially clerics
    8 Mystic- assist on healing barbs and to make sure everyone has resurrect buff specially clerics
    9 Veno
    10 BM- who can take cataput if needed

that is a strong cata configuration when working with squads outside your normal faction because it is self contained and you don't have to be as reliant on your normal support squads pulling their weight.
    edited February 2014
    well you have a point.. why break a squad if they are already working well together...
    but if you look they way i build the squad and who are the people on every squad... i think i made the right choice of people... i pick them coz i think they are the perfect person for that job.. putting them on where they can be who they are is one of they key to win... playing who you are is fun... and that is what is all about.. for everyone to have fun... i know there are lots of good people in raging tide but this 80 people that i pick i think they know their toons so well and knowing who you are already tells you what your role is.....

:)b:thanks
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited February 2014
    A squad that performs well is likely to perform just as well with minimal changes. I'd rather split well functioning squads up and include 3-5 people from another faction so that the other half of the squad can go and function well on its own with their own fillers. That way you get 2 good squads. Assuming the whole server would be on Vent for this...

And then theres the challenge of keeping conflicting epeens away from each other b:shocked

b:victory nice to see my name in peoples lists, ty all
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    edited February 2014
    at least this thread showed us the absolute lack of endgame bm's and mystics maybe a few other classes too but like when ur putting bm's like me into a TW ... u gotta be joking ... and then if im not put there the next choice is some t3 bm ? ... wheres all dem OP bm's ... rest of classes i dont even wanna comment on but still tho ud figure u cud pretty easily find 80 r9+ decent players in this server... idk but i strugled hard to find even 70 ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2014
    at least this thread showed us the absolute lack of endgame bm's and mystics maybe a few other classes too but like when ur putting bm's like me into a TW ... u gotta be joking ... and then if im not put there the next choice is some t3 bm ? ... wheres all dem OP bm's ... rest of classes i dont even wanna comment on but still tho ud figure u cud pretty easily find 80 r9+ decent players in this server... idk but i strugled hard to find even 70 ...

most r9+ peeps are DDs lol
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    If people are talking about a hypothetical TW why not include hypothetical gears with everyone being equal? I think the main question was asked on other servers who the most skilled players in squads for TW would be not who is a better geared player.

I'm sure there's a lot of people better then the good geared players out there that get no fame due to gears.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    not true..
    RT history 101

lets start with Infamy.

and now QQmes number one title came after many of Vici's most active members decided to quit game.

seems that all of the number one slots came by luck of not having to fight a previous number one at full strength.. the only time a number one was earned was the back and forth between QQme and Levi.. up until the Vicious formation.

Even Bruce Lee will be beat when he's old enough. Even Chuck Norris will be beat when he's old enough.

Times change
    f:farewell

@ Bhavvy, you should know the RT sub-section well enough to know the regulars WILL back their faction.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    not true..
    RT history 101

lets start with Infamy.

Man ur right!
    I remember those times when Levi clashed with QQme. Sadly we could not crush levi in TW so we had to create much internal drama, pile up onto it until many left Levi(including Nuff) and formed Epenor then vicious.
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited February 2014

@ Bhavvy, you should know the RT sub-section well enough to know the regulars WILL back their faction.

So?
    Some of us have been in multiple factions and are mature enough to have left on reasonably good terms so they'd have no reason to not back people they once TW'd with. I'm in levi atm yet I would rather have squads with QQme cata barbs, clerics and mystics as well as Vicious archers in a Server v Server TW because these are the kinds of people who are the best at what they do.

There's a difference between backing your faction mates for the right reasons and picking your faction mates ignorantly based on your own personal feelings about someone, whether it's the faction mate or just some automatic pre-decided perception of someone else. (which happens quite a lot on our server,

But yeah, it's sad to see so little BM's playing since they're still an important class in TW.
    I guess everyone who made an Earthguard main made a seeker because they're easier to play and you get a free 35+ defense level buff rather than a BM or a mystic. It's a shame because mystics are probably the best and most underestimated class in the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    edited February 2014
    If people are talking about a hypothetical TW why not include hypothetical gears with everyone being equal? I think the main question was asked on other servers who the most skilled players in squads for TW would be not who is a better geared player.

I'm sure there's a lot of people better then the good geared players out there that get no fame due to gears.

cause with some classes... gear affects gameplay aswell... u mite just be too used to the gearlimitations of ur t3 sets that even if you got r9rr endgame u really wudnt know how to best utilize it...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Phobik_ - Raging Tide
    Phobik_ - Raging Tide Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Dam i must suck at psy. b:surrender

I'm surpised Impatiens, kissKruelkiss, Cenrick, Attacker_V Theochan, $infull didn't get much of a mention.

Also i don't think Mysteriah plays anymore...