Hypothetical cross server TW

Options

Comments

• Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Boomz just mad cause there's no way in hell anyone would ever include him on their list.

He can be wizard base buffer. Frosty hand is important, yo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • slamstone
    slamstone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Sparkle is in Def2, so you would have to replace them.

I don't agree much with putting sparkle in cata in this hypothetical scenario though, both Zhenji and I are capable of surviving longer and decent venos. (Zhenji is much better) I don't think sparkle is bad though and feel their squad placement is appropriate as is.

No offense here but at this point even though sparkle has not the gear, in a tw her veno survives more, for the sole reason that she doesnt try to dd as much as u, that is why i placed her over there, maybe should be more in offense 2 and not cata...

And about the mystic point of view, while ninrax is good as healer he/she b:surrender is not as good as let's say "support buffer" as chevalier. i mean ok heals matter res matter but when it comes to tw and this level of dmg, it is preffered everything that lowers that dmg and chevalier's salvation is the one that comes into play at this point.

In cata a mystic should spam every kind of buff/shield, pet buff, whatever buff they can get out that magic hat that contributes for the sole purpose of cata surviving.
    and yes a cata should have 1 mystic no matter what.

as for wizzards, we do lack a good bunch of them skill/gear wise

offtopic: i dont really care what a mistyc does in fsp as long as he has invigorate to buff and fill in for cleric if it dies.

and no ninrax shouldn't reroll just apply more from the diversity of skills (DONT KILL THE FEW MYSTICS THAT HL HAS)
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Everyone stop moving sparkle, I called dibs.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • JustAllEvil - Harshlands
    JustAllEvil - Harshlands Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    slamstone wrote: »
    No offense here but at this point even though sparkle has not the gear, in a tw her veno survives more, for the sole reason that she doesnt try to dd as much as u, that is why i placed her over there, maybe should be more in offense 2 and not cata...

It's your squad so you're free to do whatever you want. I'm not offended, just explaining why I don't agree with you since it's the purpose of the thread. Sparkle does not act as a purge bot either. Venos with *enough* defense should DD when appropriate in the best interest of the team as a whole. Dying is not the end of the world either. It's a waste of potential to simply purge/amp/debuff, when there are plenty of other things to do to assist.

Not everything is personal. Sparkle's timing has and probably will continue to be better than mine.

On Bebe's squad list I would make TravesT lead and not Akira. Not an insult, I just think Akira is better at following orders than leading.

And replace LordFable with thelegend.
    Sometimes snarky, but will always bake you cupcakes.
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    sorry for being the partypooper, but who are you fighting against? a faction wirh 35 r9 clerics? an archer faction? a faction with 15 possible catabarbs that would just takeover catas, as soon as the primary puller died?

cant make such teams without knowing who you fight against :)

(and lol@whiskrsbisquit in the first post)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Ninrax really should just reroll cleric...

He's is the one mystic I refuse to bring to any pve, because he will literally just sit there and spam un-needed heals on everyone when I would rather have him dps'ing with a storm mistress + nukes so the FSP doesn't take half an hour. Nevermind that the cleric is already under blue ball and everyone is at full hp.

My slowest recorded run ever was with him and Bebes in squad. I set my bot up for mushi using trip-NV-AS, came back 10 minutes later and it was still at 40% hp, and I was tanking it, while he was still spamming heals on full hp targets. WTF?

I though you was exaggerating, but I did a run with him before the reset and oh my gosh ... do you think he even have the attack skills?

He should reroll cleric indeed, I didn't saw him using a single attack skill of all run, all he was doing was healing with Comforting mist and both healing plants. (such a waste for a +11 R9rr mystic)

And it's not because the cleric was bad, I take her in 3/4 of my FSP squads and she don't need any support on healing.

He is seriously the worse mystic I saw in PVE and I saw a lot, but if he was playing cleric he would be the best for sure. I will never take him back to any PVE instances, he's a waste of spot and a shame on mystics. (and I know PVE=/=TW/PVP, but somehow it's hard to believe that someone so bad at his class in PVE is that great in TW/PVP)

@R9: You know what would be funny and ''fair''? That both side need to have 8 players of each classes.

8 Archers
    8 Clerics
    8 Wizards
    8 Blademasters
    8 Venomancers
    8 Barbarians
    8 Assassins
    8 Psychics
    8 Seekers
    8 Mystics

For a total 80 players.

Now people should try to make a formation with only 8 of each class allowed. xD

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Offense Lead- Curses; Defense Lead- Barbapapa ((Shootn could fill-in for either position though.))

Scout- Literally anyone that can communicate exactly how the enemy is moving and doesn't mix up lanes
    Base buffer- Any cleric that doesn't mind how boring this job is

As for the rest...I kinda like what Dreamweaver did and just made a list of people they'd probably put in first before making the actual squads.

Points to be made:

-Any barb on offense, but not part of the cata squads needs to be trusted to pick catas once the actual catas die. There are very few barbs I'd trust to do this. Likewise, it does need to be communicated to them that cata barbs are down.

-Every barb needs to be able to work well as a support barb if we're only going one barb per squad except two each in the cata squads.

-Yes, there should probably be a mystic in each cata squad.

-If people can't put aside their ego for the sake of the server and work together with others, probably shouldn't be in this. (ex. Syntheros)

-I would probably put chaosbeibei in a normal offense squad over a cata squad for various reasons.

-Squad leads need to be able to communicate well and call targets well. For instance, this is probably why I'd have Akira as a squad lead over Trav.

-If it's decided that two people absolutely need to be in, but they hate each other, they should probably not be in the same squad for the sake of **** not going down. Infighting in a squad would just demoralize the entire squad and it's not worth it. Likewise, if a couple people work really well together, they should probably be in squad with each other.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• slamstone
    slamstone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options

@R9: You know what would be funny and ''fair''? That both side need to have 8 players of each classes.

8 Archers
    8 Clerics
    8 Wizards
    8 Blademasters
    8 Venomancers
    8 Barbarians
    8 Assassins
    8 Psychics
    8 Seekers
    8 Mystics

For a total 80 players.

Now people should try to make a formation with only 8 of each class allowed. xD

That's probably/in my opinion a bad idea since every server wouldnt milk every advantage they have and just go with the flow and thats kinda not the purpose of a TW.

GL finding HL Wizzies that match our archers gear/skillwise (same can be said for mystics and clerics). I mean its ok to play all equal chances and bla bla, but in the end whats HL strong point? Archers!!

Having a preset of what clases should be it's all nice and cudly but in the end what do you preffer setting a: 12 wiz/psy 8 seekers and 8 mystics with random names just to fill in the blanks or 28 ppl that can fill those rolls by gear/skil lvl and actually do more.

It's like in GV, you don't actually need a barb or a cleric or a bm, you fill in the blanks with what can take their roles, or do u preffer not taking lets say a +10 well skilled seeker just cuz u rlly rly need a barb that u cant find skill/gearwise. I mean u can take a crappy barb instead, but the end results just wouldn't be the same.

Offtopic: To the rest of that post pls take into consideration looking in the mirror and this:

And please don't turn this into a ten page e-peen contest. I don't care about it.
  • MissCherie - Harshlands
    MissCherie - Harshlands Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    The tournament they did a few years ago didn't there was class requisite? I don't remember if it was PWI that made it or the faction I was in.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited February 2014
    Options
    That restriction was like...no more than 1 or 2 of each class depending on which class it was. Like, you could have two archers, but you could only have one BM.

But anyway, we'd be SoL under such a 8 of each class restriction.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

edited February 2014
    Options
    The tournament they did a few years ago didn't there was class requisite? I don't remember if it was PWI that made it or the faction I was in.
    This?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3aghLNXdo4
  • ChevaIier - Harshlands
    ChevaIier - Harshlands Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    inb4 our most OP archers get rickrolled by LC's mages. Primal has given so much offense for Mages our archers should just reroll if this hypothetical server vs server TW were to happen.

Edit: Also, trolololol @ comment on having 35 end game archers. That mentality of being OP just because of a particular class.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited February 2014
    Options
    LC would rickroll us regardless. We'd probably do pretty well vs. any of the PVE servers though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• RankNine - Momaganon
    edited February 2014
    Options
    inb4 our most OP archers get rickrolled by LC's mages. Primal has given so much offense for Mages our archers should just reroll if this hypothetical server vs server TW were to happen.

Edit: Also, trolololol @ comment on having 35 end game archers. That mentality of being OP just because of a particular class.

i said 35 clerics anf if you ever fought 35 clerics, you would know what i mean. not saying its OP, just saying you need a countertactic.

also:
    inb4 our most OP archers get rickrolled by LC's mages.
    That mentality of being OP just because of a particular class.

well played sir.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • ChevaIier - Harshlands
    edited February 2014
    Options
    i said 35 clerics anf if you ever fought 35 clerics, you would know what i mean. not saying its OP, just saying you need a countertactic.

also:

well played sir.

If you're referring to my "mage" comment. Mage = Mystic, Cleric, Wizard, Psychic, Veno, Seekers even. Think you should go look up the definition of class! Go auto attack more to purge while primal attack passive don't apply b:bye

Edit: Yes I know how OP clerics are. I was there when Yuyi took a dump on you.
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Eh, if each of the top factions supplies a squad or two, and they organize them along the lines they'd normally organize themselves, that'd work well enough I think.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    edited February 2014
    Options
    If you're referring to my "mage" comment. Mage = Mystic, Cleric, Wizard, Psychic, Veno, Seekers even. Think you should go look up the definition of class! Go auto attack more to purge while primal attack passive don't apply b:bye

Edit: Yes I know how OP clerics are. I was there when Yuyi took a dump on you.

mage = wizard
    but im aware that new players might not understand such expressions.

funny comment about my "autoattack" while i was sage half a year before harshlands op ( b:laugh ) archers jumped on the bandwagon. you seem to know me well.

yuyis skill cant be denied <3. but once again you seem to miss the point that makes 35 clerics kinda strong/hard to counter. hint: its not the violet dance.

are you done now?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ChevaIier - Harshlands
    edited February 2014
    Options
    mage = wizard
    but im aware that new players might not understand such expressions.

funny comment about my "autoattack" while i was sage half a year before harshlands op ( b:laugh ) archers jumped on the bandwagon. you seem to know me well.

yuyis skill cant be denied <3. but once again you seem to miss the point that makes 35 clerics kinda strong/hard to counter. hint: its not the violet dance.

are you done now?

Oh you're not qqing over how op Mark is anymore? b:laugh

I obviously know it's not violet dance, but had to highlight the point since you were raging so hard at how op violet is getting rickrolled on your veno ;)

Ya done now, back on topic. Let's have people who actually TW speak eh?
  • Rathofdemise - Sanctuary
    Rathofdemise - Sanctuary Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    b:cry
    Im not included
  • Kevyy - Harshlands
    Kevyy - Harshlands Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    You can have my spot rath. I don't want to play with a bunch of morons that has no experience in any competitive pvp.
  • Hunterbojan - Harshlands
    Hunterbojan - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Basebuffer - shilarex
    Scout - JackieK

Cata 1:

Jekel
    PERDITION (cata)
    BULTEN (cata)
    Ascella
    Yuyi
    FinalSnake
    hunterbojan
    Curses
    JustallEvil
    /Eclipse/

Cata 2:

wampirewoman
    Eoria
    _Fenris_ (cata)
    Vikkram (cata)
    SyntherosX
    OpSy
    OngXa
    chaosbeibei
    Ninrax
    Zhenji

Offense 1:

TravesT
    Akira_Green
    thelegend
    Disposition_
    NikiaMyth
    Septemberr
    Nilat
    Ithil
    KuruTu
    Chaoking

Offense 2:

NeedtoSmoke
    bitewarrior
    Mani
    Csykotik
    kevyy
    AnhYeu
    Chevalier
    Untamed_Pav
    Mirajane_
    TheHellRazor

Defesnse 1:

Sylphial
    TIME
    gomba
    Kazumadavis
    Datrion
    Milfhound
    Nemki
    Tumsy
    ColdEP
    Wytche

Defense 2:

Barbapapa
    Kokki
    BOOOYAH
    Penot
    Sparklecat
    Fallen_Faith
    lugio
    Longknife
    Fetishes
    Ikazuchikage

Defense 3: 9 people in this squad

WizSoul
    Soulfeast
    Shibikitty
    Amore_
    tankinator
    Marcefox
    Tiriany
    killyouback
    Verena

Defense 4: 9 people in this squad

\/\/icc/\_
    Hysa
    ECUADAN
    MissCherie
    MakiseKurisu
    SummerSnowC
    Aware
    CIVICNOS
    WuShen

This squad list rdy vs all servers in same time lolololol
  • RebeI - Harshlands
    RebeI - Harshlands Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Nobody wants me? D=

*crawls back into cave*
  • Dr_red - Harshlands
    Dr_red - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Nobody wants me? D=

*crawls back into cave*

we still need one of those guys who didnt make it into tw cuz it was full, but still cheers for us in guild chat.b:victory
  • JackieK - Harshlands
    JackieK - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Basebuffer - shilarex
    Scout - JackieK

Cata 1:

Jekel
    PERDITION (cata)
    BULTEN (cata)
    Ascella
    Yuyi
    FinalSnake
    hunterbojan
    Curses
    JustallEvil
    /Eclipse/

Cata 2:

wampirewoman
    Eoria
    _Fenris_ (cata)
    Vikkram (cata)
    SyntherosX
    OpSy
    OngXa
    chaosbeibei
    Ninrax
    Zhenji

Offense 1:

TravesT
    Akira_Green
    thelegend
    Disposition_
    NikiaMyth
    Septemberr
    Nilat
    Ithil
    KuruTu
    Chaoking

Offense 2:

NeedtoSmoke
    bitewarrior
    Mani
    Csykotik
    kevyy
    AnhYeu
    Chevalier
    Untamed_Pav
    Mirajane_
    TheHellRazor

Defesnse 1:

Sylphial
    TIME
    gomba
    Kazumadavis
    Datrion
    Milfhound
    Nemki
    Tumsy
    ColdEP
    Wytche

Defense 2:

Barbapapa
    Kokki
    BOOOYAH
    Penot
    Sparklecat
    Fallen_Faith
    lugio
    Longknife
    Fetishes
    Ikazuchikage

WizSoul
    Soulfeast
    Shibikitty
    Amore_
    tankinator
    Marcefox
    Tiriany
    killyouback
    Verena

Defense 4: 9 people in this squad

\/\/icc/\_
    Hysa
    ECUADAN
    MissCherie
    MakiseKurisu
    SummerSnowC
    Aware
    CIVICNOS
    WuShen
    Lets be honest, i am a baller *** scout but Lost city could send 40 sins and beat this tw line up ijs
    Cause syntheros can fight and win vs 5 infas(actively does at sp) and LC sins are equal to like 10 syntheros each so my moneys on them :3
    WizSoul
    Soulfeast
    Shibikitty
    Amore_
    tankinator
    Marcefox
    Tiriany
    killyouback
    Verena

Of all the sins you could have plugged into this spot you picked Mr.Focused Mind? The easiest r9rr sin to kill?(this guy outgears and out levels me and loses/fails poping on me cause Herpderp AD-Cursedjail-hes ***** and panics and ultimately dies) I mean ** atleast pick a herpderp sin thats DPS's with chill of the deep like Blindangel shes at least tanky(ish) and uses tidal protection

I lawled That Jekel is leading the TW Catas when its evident curses does :3
  • JackieK - Harshlands
    JackieK - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    MY line up:
    BaseBuffers-Buffs are for pussis

Scout-Clearly JackieK I mean shet hes pro at dis(although someone with a troll name would be better especially since id be playing 3 of the characters in this tw :3)

Sponsorship-Curses'sGuildFunds

Cata:

KimJungUn<--leader
    KimJungIl
    TamedJack(Best cata barb alive)Jackie1
    DennisRodman(Besties With the Kims)

Def:
    JosephStalin<---Best Leader ever Jackie2
    PoeticJustce(So when you die its hilarious)Jackie3

Clearly this would win any TW by using AlphaBankaiZulu Tactics
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Nobody wants me? D=

*crawls back into cave*

D: i know the feeling

on a side note, Lets never let Jekel plan our team if this becomes a reality. I mean Sythn and Fetishes, That's like asking to be handicapped.
    I <3 A lot of people
    edited March 2014
    Options
    MY line up:
    BaseBuffers-Buffs are for pussis

Scout-Clearly JackieK I mean shet hes pro at dis

Sponsorship-Curses'sGuildFunds

Cata:

KimJungUn<--leader
    KimJungIl
    TamedJack(Best cata barb alive)
    DennisRodman(Besties With the Kims)

Def:
    JosephStalin<---Best Leader ever
    PoeticJustce(So when you die its hilarious)

Clearly this would win any TW

I like this. This is clearly OP.
  • KimJongUn - Harshlands
    KimJongUn - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    The will of the people shall never fall to Lost City tyranny! o/
  • Temeilion - Harshlands
    Temeilion - Harshlands Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Yeah wtf Rath ..i got left out also...:( its ok bud we can Just Bring Quebec and wait till one of the Super pro-squads has an **** fit Emo break down and Rage quits the Turny.. with the called line ups..we shouldnt have to wait longer than a few matches..
  • Temeilion - Harshlands
    Temeilion - Harshlands Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I also Predict Harshlands Getting on the Light side and seeing 64 people in Light base showing off fashion 15 min into the NW when they bring those...lol