The Legend of RexNero?

124»

Comments

• DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    for diondagger
    i don't know who you are but for suro not a smart one if before post you judge me from videos and after u post "You prove you are ignorant and you jump to conclusions easily" direct to another person.

b:chuckle When someone makes false claims and is then proven wrong with facts, it is easy make that statement. Simple semantics really.

Isn't it hypocritical to call me 'not smart' just judging from my post?b:laugh My friends think I am very smart, so I'll just agree to disagree.

As for the ability to 1v10. A psy has plenty of buffs that make this possible, and purify as well. Can you do this same thing on a sin that has equal gear to all the competetors involved? Most likely not. There are multiple factors in everything, not just someone's skills. No offense to fay, he is a fun person, but he is a joke in pk. b:bye
  • FlyRanger - Dreamweaver
    FlyRanger - Dreamweaver Posts: 263 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    http://i.imgur.com/22qPVdm.jpg

You can post 10 video but the fact is 2 shot for kill you 1 for pass HP charm and 1 for kill you was under around 15k hp without barb buff at that time and third recast as my psy.

If you can try just post a video or a screen where you can show you got me in 1vs1 but you can't becouse it was never happen.

You are so smart i not really need goonz for level up at 87% of 105 i just helped your noob wiz from 102 to 105 I runned goonz ofcourse when was 105 already and many times for help you and some dynasty friend like gundi and brother coz you guys pray me everyday.

true story

It was very nice to help Gundi to level fast like this, because he didn't talk trash and was respectful...was very polite to help level up fast.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I upload a vid of a rank 9 3rd cast seeker fight, 90 views.
    I upload a vid of me in my boxers, 750 views.
    I know what the PWI community wants.

b:laugh
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Wait :o i thought DS took over RexNoob's account. And now he also has FlyRanger's acc. Sooo Ds is quoting himself? f:stare
  • KingCrash - Dreamweaver
    KingCrash - Dreamweaver Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Wait :o i thought DS took over RexNoob's account. And now he also has FlyRanger's acc. Sooo Ds is quoting himself? f:stare

Who knows who anyone is anymore lol. Maybe we're all Fly talking to and quoting himself.
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Who knows who anyone is anymore lol. Maybe we're all Fly talking to and quoting himself.

THIS IS THE BEST THING I'VE EVER READ IN MY LIFE

>ClickyHere, let me immortalize it<
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Shawnita - Dreamweaver
    Shawnita - Dreamweaver Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    HI REX DID YOU MISS ME!!?!! MAY FRENd hahahahahahahaha
    I opened this page for accident after so much time and on first time i feel to not reply on. But after i read all of 9 page of a topic on me i found correctness and falsehood on here.

for diondagger
    i don't know who you are but for suro not a smart one if before post you judge me from videos and after u post "You prove you are ignorant and you jump to conclusions easily" direct to another person.

i pk more of you can figure out versus every class and using every class from 1vs1 to 1 vs 10+

Video was only a very small part and they was "old" compared my last game interval the major performance not as been recorded but who was can remeber.

My party won many pk tourney for exemple in my last one i eet in a room xcurse and kicksumbut r9 psy and r9 barb same geared as me i was on my sin and i succesfull defeated both 2vs1.

or when i showed to DS how long i could survive with my psy 10 vs 1 out west archo and was player like fayhumming, the sun, racheybabez, Tim etc all r9 recasted like my psy top geared player of server and they fail to kill me for more then 5 min of gank then i went in sz I think DS can rember this epiisode

or when i 1 shotted fayhumming alredy third recast with my psy.

or when me and a BM called tojan owened same geared ppl 2vs5

I can tell you about dozen of exemple but it will take too long.

For DS

u should know i have almost won 1vs1 with everyone of list you posted some page before "be a sin and fight 1vs1 with.......ZEUS"

For G_tar

you say meet me first time at lev 90 in FC and talk bad about my wife priest. Well around lev 90 i joined in equinox that was still second guild on server after calamity i was still new of game and some of them my friend like a wiz called Frinz healer (shadowoflife) and his sister showed me FCfor level up and carried me till lev 100. At that time my wife was started play from 1-2 week and was bad undergeared and level 80 around she not was much interested to play at that time and play rarely. And what do you expect from this a pro healer that solo FC?

I remeber well that FC where you guys kicked her from run and at that time i still don't know you or ther player on this server but was first time i made and idea about what kind of ppl play on this game.

You also make me fun taliking about policy of leadership criticizing mine about kick. I always kicked ppl for a reason different from spades in gladio was rules and was not breakable. i believe in the friendship, in the loyalty in te honour game or life doesn't matter for me.

Why do you not post about when i was kos you and your game wife coz or some your guild member Tim and his friend barb that gank my guild meber lower for no reason and you .....

as every good guild master should do pray me to stop kos you and wife but just kill other your guild members.

I had always defended my guild mate and friends and i got gank many times for this but i really don't care when someone called me for pvp i was always up.

Maybe there are more then 1 reason becouse someone hate me but cash is just an excuse the truth was that really few ppl could hadle me 1vs1 and i showed it many times and same geared without any advantage sometime more vs 1. this player start trash talk on me from pk time before nobody care if i cashed or not but they start care when their *** hurts.

This have generated free offence to me to my family to my wife and i talk about offence that in real life could cost jail. This player was totally out control maybeonly got some time ban when back all restart as always or they log alts and continue as normal.

When i build Gladio i startertedwith take every evel and class just for help newbies and create a nice community a place where members ca feel at home and meet good friend that was the core of my guild.

when we started TW hate that some dumbass lower skilled in pvp moved on my guild. We was the most ganked guild of DW comparable only with the regenesis of best time with 200 ppl OP and that can handle 3 TW at time. The difference was that in my guild was 100 ppl only 50 of them alts and only 30-40 max avaible for tw mid-low geared also.

Well we did great TW with guild outnumbered us and ganked too. reach also 5 lands on map with every week 2-3 def tw.

We was a strong guild as spirit we was close eachother we decide trategy togheter officer worked hard and we got result.

Also truth like Temption said ppl start leave when i stop with pk and i was a my big mistaken. A part of guildies was tired of take free offence and kos and they accused our PK policy of this. I know not was this the reason but for be compliant with them i stopped any pk activities.

But offence and trash talk not stopped so ppl that can't affort this left and ppl that was for pk left too.

Anyway the core player and amazing player of gladio was in till end till my quit.

I know many this player still play and now are in the major guild on server and i know everyone in those guild appreciate this player ex-gladio becouse fair honest and nice players.

About my history i reach 105 without goonz on my sin i runned god only know how many FC solo when gooz come out i was already 87% for 105

In my latest days before NW patch i runned and farmed completly rapture for my wife priest second recast with TT 3-3 run sell mats gold and buy rap when was 1,5+ mil each

me and Eva run T-T full in less then 25 min anyway a lot of runs.

Also true i spend much of my time for run free nirvana runs when it was only way to farm rapture for every guild member and a lot of lunar tropy mode for robe me and Eva let all drop to pthers (you did the samefor your guild mate?)

I'm proud of i growed alone without ask nobody help in game and i never asked nothing to others also for tw many times i put charm and potion for free just for let my member enjoy game

I'm roud to never backstab and trash talk on nobody also fake friends that leave guild and deserve this beouse i dont need.

About regenesis someone wrote they broke coz me but isn't true im sorry. I joined with my barb there when already a lot of old members of rege went for tempest. And we still won my first tw with rege vs tempest with rege a lot nerfed. but next days other left and not coz me for exemple AZN with his psy and other good player making regenesis as a small - low tw guild. Not for this i left i partecipate with respect and do my job in every twwith them till my quit.

In the end i had meet lovely people on this game and good friends and all of them i bring in my memories like Temp, Tojan end brother and many others too long is the list. but i also find many haters, child immature people that are one of the reason that push me to quit this game.

Thanks to Temptatio for her post i still rember when u and tojan told me that tw time was to late at night and can't partecipate on futures TW if you can rember i was very sorry of this but just say ok friends as always i never kicked ppl for this also i ask you and tojan to stay till you wish to stay

3 years are too long to resumize in a post there so many thing to say but i only want to reply to this thread without off topic. someone wrote i play and make a Gladio on agame that i even know exist can't remeber name was few bage back. Well I have fun actually in a game that require a lot of skill for play and i enjoy it i reached high-end without any cash people respect me and don't exist that level of hater that exist here all are relaxed and they not going mad for nothing. I admit i miss old friends and game here but also if was a remore chance that i restart to play a day it is gone after i read this topic on me and see how many ppl can be fake, dumb, haters still now after so much time.

PS for DS

lol stop post harpy wraith video when i killed it i admit i dont know her mechanic or debuff etc. DS just tell me hey go to kill harpy i say ok i was without any knowledge about that boss coz never interested me i hope that could explain the video.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    HI REX DID YOU MISS ME!!?!! MAY FRENd hahahahahahahaha

This looks like a NECRO!

Shawnita - Dreamweaver replied to a message that was 3 months 10 days 9 hours 58 minutes old.

Any thread over one month (30 days) old is considered to be a dead thread and you're not supposed to post in them. The person you are replying to probably doesn't care any more or can no longer be found on the forums. The topic itself could be out of date. Next time just make a new thread.

Let's see how long it takes for a mod to close this :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited May 2014
    And with this, the legend of the legend of the return of the revenge of an unidentified cornflake object comes to an end.

..... Cat planet.
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.