Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
Post edited by Walpurga - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    He came, He saw, He won some and lost some.

The end.

:P
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    Aeliah - Dreamweaver Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Rex was a man who had a lot of time, a lot of ambition, and a whole HELL of a lot of money. He r9 + 12ed and max-leveled more characters than anybody else has before and since---at least on this server. Individually he achieved a lot more than most people on this game ever do.

However, he was a divisive figure. Some people couldn't tolerate his stubborn ways and sometimes erroneous judgement; others couldn't look past poor English. Sometimes he was a reasonable guy, and sometimes not so much. Not so different from many people, except that Rex was powerful enough that when he created drama, people noticed. The upswing of this was some of the most engaging pvp the server ever had, while Rex was active.

In the end, Rex decided (after allegedly he was ****) that his time, effort, and money were better invested elsewhere, and, like so many before him, he left the game. However, he left his mark on this server like few others ever have, or likely ever will.

We cannot say for sure if he will be remembered fondly, but he will be remembered.

The end.
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
    youtube.com/user/csquaredcsquared

CLERIC PV GUIDE (complete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1531411

CLERIC PK GUIDE (Incomplete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18027931
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2013
    Once Upon a time....

The end.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • ashleymarieply08
    ashleymarieply08 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    If you really got to talking with Rex he was not a bad person. Most on here were jealous of what Rex had due to his money and would intice him into arguments.
    The way he was treated by so many due to fact he had poor english just showed the imaturity of many players of this game.
    Oh by the way the jealous ones will never admit they were. But anyone with brains knew its where the hatred for Rex started.
    I for one will remember him fondly.
  • _SheeLah_ - Dreamweaver
    _SheeLah_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I loved those days and still watch the PK videos from back then, and the whole not speaking english is nothing but the truth, would see a convo and the next thing they would do was jump on him about his poor english.
    Was alot of drama in WC then specially during TW , but also was alot of fun as far as pking goes.
  • Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver
    Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver Posts: 301 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I liked Rex. If you could laugh at his flaws he was actually very nice person. Also was generous and people were taken advantage of that and that at the end cost him to be ****.

PK was most alive in this server when he was around and I really miss it. People saying he was nub but tbh he learn to pay his sin actually very well...other toons ... I agree complete nub:)

People only see cash part of him but in fact he helped a lot of people and was generous if you needed help.

Hope he found some other game or server where people appreciate him more.
  • DATALEC - Dreamweaver
    DATALEC - Dreamweaver Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    nice to see azz english is all fckd up *** MINE.. was that dude i rem making all his first orbs made a fortune he even bought my skycover ring and yeah he was a bit up HIS OWN *** coz he bought his stuff to lvl n gear but he also from what i saw let people use his toons aka dsholder etc do people rem him yeah he bought alot of **** and was dumb as ****, people like him yeah people that suck'd on his nip yus other yhan that no they saw him as a cashier that bought all his gear and let other people use it ....did he speak english no but so what rex was nothing more than a person that run up there credit card let people us n abuse him and then prob got put in jail for credit card froud

even thou you will never admit the moari skills is the only reason your cleric is op
    and due to so many glitchs etc most in your faction got r9 and u had so much coin after all i farmed alor never saw you ther once but u could get ya cleric to r9rr +12 woth out any trouble and dont say your sin didnt see that lazy *** farming either we all know u friggin got ya coin from coff coff ...and even thou alot i know say it i think you should know ,,,,,,,dont tell people what there doing wrong and expain what they should do you sound like an *** and we know what when wrong u saying it justy makes u look like a know all and tbh you should learn the art of controlling ya typing......say god fight not*you did this wrong when i did this and u should have done etc*
    pk is pk learn to shut up and know that ya cleric skills are op rather than talking like a ****.
    BTW like it when u get owned you dont say gf much just ok again lmao nub
    edited December 2013
    nice to see azz english is all fckd up *** MINE.. was that dude i rem making all his first orbs made a fortune he even bought my skycover ring and yeah he was a bit up HIS OWN *** coz he bought his stuff to lvl n gear but he also from what i saw let people use his toons aka dsholder etc do people rem him yeah he bought alot of **** and was dumb as ****, people like him yeah people that suck'd on his nip yus other yhan that no they saw him as a cashier that bought all his gear and let other people use it ....did he speak english no but so what rex was nothing more than a person that run up there credit card let people us n abuse him and then prob got put in jail for credit card froud

rolf this **** coming from person who build toon by stealing drops in nirvana and scamming people. You better shut up DATA you are last person who can call out ANY person on this server. Azz at least know how to play both sin and cleric while you have no clue how to play it, beside triple spark. You personally didn't know Rex so to say he was the person that just run cc is bs cause you never even talked to him.
  • Dragslave - Dreamweaver
    Dragslave - Dreamweaver Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    What i dont understand is why this post about Rex became an attack against Azz....

About Rex, i didnt know him much, but always had polite encounters with him, even on TWs when i was in a small faction, and i think he was way attacked over the fact he cashed a lot...
    People are so stupid that they dont understand that the ones who cash, are the ones who keep game alive, so thank u all cashers!!!
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    tbh he learn to pay his sin actually very well....

Please, someone get this girl a doctor.
  • MontRei - Dreamweaver
    MontRei - Dreamweaver Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Can't say much about him, I never talked to him really, I would only watch the huge world chat fights going back and forth. I remember that the TW factions at the time wouldn't let him in the map (Regen, Tempest, Spades, Kindrid, Dyna even), all he had to do was grab one land and the next week it would be taken from him lol

What I can say for sure is that PK will never be as exciting again. I will never forget the time Spades called Gladio out at west and they were going at it for well over an hour until they decided that was enough of charm loss from both sides b:laugh Spades would kill them out, then Gladio would come back and kill Spades out, and so on back and forth. After about 6 or 7 of those fights which lasted around 10 minutes or so each one of the sides decided not to show up anymore b:chuckle

I can't really say much about how skilled he was as a player because I don't remember him playing all the classes, only his sin and his psychic, and the only thing I remember is that he would do the default action of your average sin player (skilled assassin players do not qualify for this): triple spark when he was desperate, teleport stun all over the place and turn invisible when he was losing.
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are;
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
  • Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    Aeliah - Dreamweaver Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Datalec is entitled to his own opinion, of course. I don't agree with much of what he said, but as others have pointed out, this thread isn't about me, it is about Rex, lol. Though I would remind Datalec that drinking and typing is a dangerous activity, and he might get pulled over by the grammar police!

Was Rex skilled on any of his characters? This is a tougher question to answer than you'd think. I don't think he played much on his barb or wizard, so I'll limit this to his assassin and psychic.

First, the assassin. I hardly ever saw him on the assassin, because Rex really hated dying. Because of this, it was difficult to know if he was good or not. He was often in stealth, and he would make the customary stealth kills that assassins are loved and hated for. This isn't necessarily a bad thing as an assassin, but it does make evaluating his skill level difficult.

Secondly, his psychic. This should be easier right?... no, not exactly. Rex had the first r9rr, fully jaded, purify-proc character in a game where NOBODY ELSE had r9rr. Can you imagine how OP this was? On his psychic, Rex was almost unkillable. In TW his psy could one-shot nearly all of the opponents, which is what allowed Rex's sparcely-populated faction to take on ridiculous odds (20 vs 60 is unthinkable in modern TW, but its the odds Rex's faction regularly fought at). In pvp, he could handle a legion of dps sins without breaking a sweat. There was nobody remotely close to his gear to compare him with. Was he good? Hard to say. Is a giant skilled in a world where there is only one giant?
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
    youtube.com/user/csquaredcsquared

CLERIC PV GUIDE (complete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1531411

CLERIC PK GUIDE (Incomplete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18027931
  • GimmeSnuSnu - Dreamweaver
    GimmeSnuSnu - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    f:laugh -I was first r9rr before rexnab.
    f:hehe Rexnab jealous of me allot, because im better than him and try threat banned me. lol

f:confused Rexnab got **** because sharing accounts. His own fault, TOS rules.
  • Frighten - Dreamweaver
    Frighten - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Here's a video showcasing Gladio vs. Spades

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgd7wadnWO4Gladio Vs. Spades

RexNero Killing Harpy Wraith is here

RexNero vs. Harpy Wraith

Rex Built a faction, which could be a threat, so other factions would have to put up a great defence just to win, and not just send the same numbers, but outnumber us. I remember when Rexnero woudl help to gank vs. Regenesis, before he was accepted into the faction. These ganks by a small faction, with many strong players helped bigger factions like Dynasty.

Gladio vs. Regenisis

Here's Rex playing his Psychic during a TW vs. BootyCamp
    Gladio vs. BootyCamp

Gladio ( Built by RexNero) after He left Kindrid, could go into Territory Wars, with just 2 squads and defeat mid-level factions ( who had over 40-60 players at a time). This is much like Relic was, when they started out. The faction only sent in a few squads into TW, but now has grown to be able to man a full 80.

Gladio vs. Kindrid

Here's a vid of Rex playing hsi Psychic in Pk Tourney...He played his psychic much better than other psychics during his time.

AMON

Rex loved to Pk on his assassin, until his psychic was super geared, and I think with a little more time and practice, plus switching to key strokes instead of mouse clicks, he would have been a much better assassin. Anyhow, no sins on Dreamweaver killed him in 1 v 1s during his time.
    RexNero Assassin Pk
    edited December 2013

RexNero vs. Harpy Wraith

Rex Built a faction, which could be a threat, so other factions would have to put up a great defence just to win, and not just send the same numbers, but outnumber us. I remember when Rexnero woudl help to gank vs. Regenesis, before he was accepted into the faction. These ganks by a small faction, with many strong players helped bigger factions like Dynasty.

Gladio vs. Regenisis

Here's Rex playing his Psychic during a TW vs. BootyCamp
    Gladio vs. BootyCamp

Gladio ( Built by RexNero) after He left Kindrid, could go into Territory Wars, with just 2 squads and defeat mid-level factions ( who had over 40-60 players at a time). This is much like Relic was, when they started out. The faction only sent in a few squads into TW, but now has grown to be able to man a full 80.

Gladio vs. Kindrid

Here's a vid of Rex playing hsi Psychic in Pk Tourney...He played his psychic much better than other psychics during his time.

AMON

Rex loved to Pk on his assassin, until his psychic was super geared, and I think with a little more time and practice, plus switching to key strokes instead of mouse clicks, he would have been a much better assassin. Anyhow, no sins on Dreamweaver killed him in 1 v 1s during his time.
    RexNero Assassin Pk

Fly I respect your economical knowledge. But your logic is sometimes off putting. If he was the most geared psy on the server then how can you say he was the best? You can't until you put him against a good psy in the same gear bracket.
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited December 2013

RexNero vs. Harpy Wraith

Gladio vs. Regenisis
    Top. Freaking. Lel.
    Regenesis pretty much got killed because of him joining there, that's the only "help" that Dynasty got from it.
    I've seen him defeated 1v1 on his sin plenty of times, he was overrated to say the least. And skillwise on his psy? Who needs skill during the time he played when you have +12 R9rr as a psy, there was almost (if any at all) nothing that could've killed him due to that. That still does not make someone skilled.

Kinda funny how you don't post anything about his barb, which you played most of the time anyway, yet another toon that did not belong to you b:pleased
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Fly I respect your economical knowledge. But your logic is sometimes off putting. If he was the most geared psy on the server then how can you say he was the best? You can't until you put him against a good psy in the same gear bracket.

wait so DSHolder changed FlyRanger to Frighten?

k gud 2 know

EDIT: Rex's psy sage spark in white voodoo while fully buffed vs full buffed opponent...Attempted kill combo?

wtf
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
    edited December 2013
    Please, someone get this girl a doctor.

DD you jelly much?
    Did you ever fight him?
    Did you ever watch him fight?
    Was you ever in his PK squad?

NO you didnt. So wander whats your opinion on his sin's pk skills based on? I didnt sad he was pro sin and didnt sad he was best sin on server. I sad that with time, he learned to play his sin well. I was pking tones times in his squad in OT, and those was my most favoured pk days, and since then i dont pk at all. Why? Because back then we were fighting against some of the best pk players on server, we strategise before we went out, we were discussing who are our targets and so on. Nowdays pk is just plain stupidity compared to fights that used to run in OT. Thats the reason no one ever pks anymore.

And yes he had short temper, yes he was raging a lot but he wasnt nub or dumb and he won some good 1v1 fights against pro pvpers of that time.
    edited December 2013
    DD you jelly much?
    Did you ever fight him?
    Did you ever watch him fight?
    Was you ever in his PK squad?

NO you didnt. So wander whats your opinion on his sin's pk skills based on? I didnt sad he was pro sin and didnt sad he was best sin on server. I sad that with time, he learned to play his sin well. I was pking tones times in his squad in OT, and those was my most favoured pk days, and since then i dont pk at all. Why? Because back then we were fighting against some of the best pk players on server, we strategise before we went out, we were discussing who are our targets and so on. Nowdays pk is just plain stupidity compared to fights that used to run in OT. Thats the reason no one ever pks anymore.

And yes he had short temper, yes he was raging a lot but he wasnt nub or dumb and he won some good 1v1 fights against pro pvpers of that time.

Jealous? I honestly don't understand the concept.

As for watching him PK, I've seen enough videos to make my analysis.

To set up a basis for which to judge someone on how well they play a sin, you first have to understand the class, and all aspects of it.

Can you say you know more than me about sins and all the different skills, quirks, cd rotations, and playstyles? If you can't, I'm more equipped to judge him than you are. If you say he is a good sin, yet you do not fully understand the class, then your opinion has no merit, it's just an opinion based on what you do know, which is not everything there is to know. I judge him based on my knowledge of the class, and knowledge of some of the best sins that play PWI. That is adequate enough for me.
  • bangis2010
    bangis2010 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
  • FistToDeath - Dreamweaver
    FistToDeath - Dreamweaver Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    wait so DSHolder changed FlyRanger to Frighten?

k gud 2 know

EDIT: Rex's psy sage spark in white voodoo while fully buffed vs full buffed opponent...Attempted kill combo?

wtf

Didn't watch the psy video, but I watched the harpy wraith one and, even though I didn't watch it too closely, every few times I checked he had no tidal on. Fighting Harpy Wraith.

Even if it's not needed, avoiding a stun or an hf effect should be done to make it faster and cooler.

And please tell me that was him dual clienting the cleric, cause that IH + Wellspring macro without purifies or any self heal hurt me.
    edited December 2013

To set up a basis for which to judge someone on how well they play a sin, you first have to understand the class, and all aspects of it.

Can you say you know more than me about sins and all the different skills, quirks, cd rotations, and playstyles? If you can't, I'm more equipped to judge him than you are. If you say he is a good sin, yet you do not fully understand the class, then your opinion has no merit, it's just an opinion based on what you do know, which is not everything there is to know. I judge him based on my knowledge of the class, and knowledge of some of the best sins that play PWI. That is adequate enough for me.

Yep I have sin for long time. Only ton I hate to play because its boring as hell, so don't make it sound like its rocket science to play it.

I don't know about "best sins that ever play PWI", but Im playing pwi since the beginning of the game and I know about sins on DW server. I can count like 5 sins that were pro in i pvp tbh. Rex managed to kill 1v1 some of really op people at that time, like it or not.

When accomplice the same then you are allow to judge. Watching vids and actually fighting are 2 different things and watching and saying "I can do better" doesn't mean you actually can.

And don't make me sound like I ever sad he was pro or one of best. But don't diminish some stuff that he did.
  • bangis2010
    bangis2010 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013

What's wrong it? My son can play sin aswell. wait let me give him my pin number.. ROLF playing sin is not hard.. specially when you have credit card.

I saw red sin yesterday in primal world and suddenly another sin appear and knife trow the red sin. Died 1 shot . effortless . for sure he did 2 spark on stealth. back to stealth he maybe doing the same thing on other lower sin lower that him. my point is what skills or scientific formula you need to play sin.
  • FlyRanger - Dreamweaver
    FlyRanger - Dreamweaver Posts: 263 Arc User
    edited December 2013

A person can know how to play a sin, but it still takes skills to execute all of those rotations, skills, and in the right moments, and memorize opponents play styles, their skills, their cooldowns, count their genie regenerations, calculate constantly which genie, anti stun, and apoth is ready, and what's on cooldown. Do you know how to calculate this while being able to focus on killing, and surviving vs. your opponent at the same exact time too? If so, come 1 v 1 me, and show me the mechanics of a sin using those rotation skills. The reason I can kill sins so easily is because I know all of their rotations, and what it takes for them to kill me and what it doesn't take.

Anyhow, I can post videos of his barb as well, if you'd like. I don't think you saw the videos though, as a few of the videos are from his barbarian's point of view.

You act like nobody was rank 9 when Rex was...There was several players rank 9, some were just nub and sharded with DoT...

ZEUS (RexNeros's Barbarian PK)
    bangis2010 wrote: »
    What's wrong it? My son can play sin aswell. wait let me give him my pin number.. ROLF playing sin is not hard.. specially when you have credit card.

I saw red sin yesterday in primal world and suddenly another sin appear and knife trow the red sin. Died 1 shot . effortless . for sure he did 2 spark on stealth. back to stealth he maybe doing the same thing on other lower sin lower that him. my point is what skills or scientific formula you need to play sin.

Play a sin, and kill a barbarian like //ZEUS\\

Play a sin, and kill a seeker like Kalopsia

Play a sin, and kill a cleric like Aeliah

Play a sin, and kill a archer like FlyRanger

Play a sin, and kill a mystic like Cherries

Play a sin, and kill a psychic like The__Sun

Play a sin, and kill a sin like Azzazin

Play a sin, and kill a venomancer like Malefika

Play a sin, and kill a Blademaster like Slewdem

Sure these are all OP people, but you hardly see a top sin kill these people ( I died before to Azzazin.. and then in Nation Wars last night Sword_Tammer killed me) but, it does take great skill to play an assassin, and most importantly a great computer and internet connection.

ZEUS (Rex's barb pking)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I upload a vid of a rank 9 3rd cast seeker fight, 90 views.
    I upload a vid of me in my boxers, 750 views.
    I know what the PWI community wants.

b:laugh
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    1v1 with equal gears imo
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • Dragslave - Dreamweaver
    Dragslave - Dreamweaver Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Play a sin, and kill a barbarian like //ZEUS\\

Play a sin, and kill a seeker like Kalopsia

Play a sin, and kill a cleric like Aeliah

Play a sin, and kill a archer like FlyRanger

Play a sin, and kill a mystic like Cherries

Play a sin, and kill a psychic like The__Sun

Play a sin, and kill a sin like Azzazin

Play a sin, and kill a venomancer like Malefika

Play a sin, and kill a Blademaster like Slewdem

Sure these are all OP people, but you hardly see a top sin kill these people ( I died before to Azzazin.. and then in Nation Wars last night Sword_Tammer killed me) but, it does take great skill to play an assassin, and most importantly a great computer and internet connection.

ZEUS (Rex's barb pking)

why not...

Play a sin, and kill a wizard like.....

So much discrimination against wizzies, like we cant kill sins now??? >.>

and to be fair, u mentioned all r9r +12 jades people, the sin should be equally geared i guess, otherwise wont be a fair fight
    edited December 2013
    why not...

Play a sin, and kill a wizard like.....

So much discrimination against wizzies, like we cant kill sins now??? >.>

and to be fair, u mentioned all r9r +12 jades people, the sin should be equally geared i guess, otherwise wont be a fair fight

It hard for a sin to take down high def opponents, that's how the class was designed, but maybe Fay Humming should be added? Idk Zsw showed him up already because he didn't take him seriously.
    Yep I have sin for long time. Only ton I hate to play because its boring as hell, so don't make it sound like its rocket science to play it.

I don't know about "best sins that ever play PWI", but Im playing pwi since the beginning of the game and I know about sins on DW server. I can count like 5 sins that were pro in i pvp tbh. Rex managed to kill 1v1 some of really op people at that time, like it or not.

When accomplice the same then you are allow to judge. Watching vids and actually fighting are 2 different things and watching and saying "I can do better" doesn't mean you actually can.

And don't make me sound like I ever sad he was pro or one of best. But don't diminish some stuff that he did.

You played a sin for a long time, doesn't mean you know nearly as much as me about the class, sorry. I'm pretty sure your sin could be a farming alt if you never use it, and if sins aren't rocket science, then psy's are preschool.

Best sins, including those from other servers, I don't just watch pk on DW because its a tea party tbh.

I never said I can do better, I just simply stated he wasn't good. And to say I actually can't do better, well that's laughable at best. I haven't reached my max.

I don't have to diminish fact, it's fact. I'm just simply coming from the perspective of a person that knows how to use dph and aps, most sins choose 1, I am learning to master both.
  • Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver
    Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    O.O Why so much hate in this server?

Everyone knows the days of TT90 is where Legends is Born :P

When r9 came out the very few that had them was ofc then Opness but hated the most.

Days of today ..omfg all kinda ppl r999 and Op except me b:cry. But its good for this hate at times, llike Zsw said once ...need the drama and the hated to give the place some life. I remember the Ajay Hate, the Rex Hate,the poetic hate, the seeker dude forgot his name always like to erk Rex lol, the whats his face um..Pimp tome dude , the Fey hate, for some its all eyes roll, for others its show time.

Rex i didnt know much of him other then a few runs with the guy, he had his own squad of alts had nice gear (then) on all his alts pretty much and he like to speak his mind in WC even if his English wasnt his first language.

As for the sin talk, stealth is stealth i got no complaints on it , Sins that can throw down without stealth now thats pretty damn good. and theres a few i seen in our server that does so. Some of them ppl dont even get mention or even talk about much. but they there.

And dont leave out them wizzies theres a few on this server that make ppl say "Dayum"
    To think your OP is Fail, To know your role is OP
    Team work is Flawless,
    To think your better then the rest is shabby.

Blademaster - Celestial Demon
    edited December 2013
    And dont leave out them wizzies theres a few on this server that make ppl say "Dayum"

DP and Drag b:cute
    edited December 2013
    It hard for a sin to take down high def opponents, that's how the class was designed, but maybe Fay Humming should be added? Idk Zsw showed him up already because he didn't take him seriously.

You played a sin for a long time, doesn't mean you know nearly as much as me about the class, sorry. I'm pretty sure your sin could be a farming alt if you never use it, and if sins aren't rocket science, then psy's are preschool.

Best sins, including those from other servers, I don't just watch pk on DW because its a tea party tbh.

I never said I can do better, I just simply stated he wasn't good. And to say I actually can't do better, well that's laughable at best. I haven't reached my max.

I don't have to diminish fact, it's fact. I'm just simply coming from the perspective of a person that knows how to use dph and aps, most sins choose 1, I am learning to master both.

Im sorry but sins are far more most boring class to play and dont require to much strategise. Veno for example requires lot of thinking (which pet to use when, when to use human and when to use fox form, wich buff to use ect, not to mention keep an eye on squad and toss them some chi when needed. Clerics - very hard class to master pvp on, in pwe take care of everyone, debuff boss ect. BMs - use all your weapons, swich what its needed in certan moments, use best skills for each weapon and so on. Psys not very hard to play in pwe, but to know to play good in pvp you need to really master your timing on swiching between black and white voodoo, as well as use of your skills.

Sins are best dps class that were created to hide in stelth and kill target with the first blow. In pwe every 7 year old kid can play it tbh. They had thir peak in pvp when they were almost unposible to kill. Hide in stelt, triple spark, tele, kill. Not much brain you need for that. Most sins stop playing game after they lost ability to kill everyone in first blow, some start plaiyng other classes.

Like I sad i have veno, cleric, bm and sin. I did pvp on all of them but I found psy most interesting becuse of its abbility to be deffence and offence. Other classes didnt play much (wizzard never) so cant speak for them.

W/e you think, sins are really not hard to play comparing to other classes who needs to use lot more thinking and strategize then sins. Only thing that separates good sin for avarage one is to know how to take advantage of ginie skills and apos.

Mybe you just wach vids to much. Go against Fay or Fly or Slew like Rex used to go and I wana see how you will managed. If you beat any of them ill admitt I was wrong. But till I see you do that, sorry Ill rank Rex bit higher then you:)

Rex earned his way in pvp world despite his lack of skills. You not yet, so be humble till you reach that lvl.
This discussion has been closed.