Fails and Odds of every day squads/gaming

Colum - Raging Tide
Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
edited June 2014 in General Discussion
Hello everyone!

This is a general thread for everyone to share their fail or weird experiences in instances, regular gaming and PVP that might be entertaining to the rest of us.

You can tell a story of an unusual dungeon run, tell few odd things you've heard people to say or simply describe what has been ticking you off lately.

Keep in mind this is really not a pet peeve thread, we want to share real experiences here for some entertainment and memorable runs. b:chuckle

Here is my example:

"We need to stack at least 5 axes or we cannot kill Toad" < in Flowsilver Palace from the axe collecter and they mistimed like half of the axes they threw at the boss b:shocked
Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
Post edited by Colum - Raging Tide on

Comments

• MissCherie - Harshlands
    MissCherie - Harshlands Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    The ohter day I saw a veno of the faction enemy, I started to attack her (On the open map) and then she suddenly bramble herself.

Veno Full R9rr+12. (Big c$er)

#1: Bramble doesn't work on the open map.

#2: I'm a mystic, even if it did worked why in the world you waste time to bramble yourself vs a mystic??

I did laugh and won.
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    A sin with R9rr set, +12 daggers... Was doing 1.4k base to me... I was unbuffed.

Dafuq? I'm level 71 rebirthed twice in r9rr+7 all across. Later a cleric sent me a duel and lowest hit was around 3.4k (T3+4 wep). At least she had enough of meat inside her skull to know to only use magic attacks.

I remarked the low damage to the sin... She simply replies, "Well I didn't crit"

*facedesk*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • MontRei - Dreamweaver
    MontRei - Dreamweaver Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    The day I was in Nation Wars and I was fighting a mystic that was absolutely determined to kill me. He was hitting pretty decently so I guessed he was at least g16 by his damage and the looks of his weapon.

Too bad he was trying to kill me with magic attacks. *facedesk*

A moment that made me and my friends laugh out loud on Vent was when we were doing a warsong run, and one of the members gets left behind and won't move, but is still typing. So we ask him what's happening and he says he's eating, then again we ask him if he can't put the food down and he says "I can't, I stuff the food in my mouth like the cookie monster, there's like a vortex of food around me right now b:surrender"

Yes, he's a seeker. :P

I figured that one fits in the 'weird experiences in instances' part b:laugh
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are;
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    edited February 2014
    One day there was a guy that kept PMing me after I had world chatted my faction recruit. He said stuff like "come fight me" "I'll kill you noob!" and apparently I was not only one getting these messages. I figured he is a troll but still decided I could go see if he is a match for me.

So I faced a level 5 cleric. OK, he wants to duel me now. I accept and stand still. I watch how he spams plume shot and great cyclone on me and then he switches to whacking me with his starter weapno. Geez, that guy must want to win the fight bad! Sadly my HP bar isnt moving anywhere.

After several minutes I get bored of this and one shot him. I teleport away and go continue my business while reading world chat and there I see his message.
    "Colum noob used pots against me come fight me again and stop cheating!!!!" or something like that.

I got good laughs out of it.

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Neferhotep - Lost City
    Neferhotep - Lost City Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    running a lowbie bh (39 i think) for my alt and friend with my mystic . And since im lazy (and didnt use him for a while) i put out my devil.

We just arrived at a room with a cage and lots of exploding mobs. I tell Devil to attack one mob cause i was planning to try a pet-only pull and remember he would be sealed, so i call him back and pull them myself,.
    After that i told my friend : Devil cant pull them, it would just ran away lol. My mistress would have better chances, but she would probably onehit them anyway.

So we go to the next big room and walk left since the mobs are moving and im too lazy to chase them. To my surprise, devil ran off attacking a mob like 3 miles away and pulling all the others (also attacking each one), then return to me so i can onehit them. I wasnt attacked, it wasnt attacked, i didnt even sight a mob. Nothing. Guess Devil just wanted to show off his greatness xD

Never get a pet pissed off. It will all come back to you xD
    I like potatoes <(O~O)>
  • Retalation - Raging Tide
    Retalation - Raging Tide Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I kinda hate to squad with other now, so I try to stay away from any squad activity. This is mostly because nobody is paying attention or filling their roll.
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    >Day Nation War in Perfect World
    >I'm in the Light Nation
    >Capture the Flag battle, and no one has found the flag yet
    >Decide to take initiative and check the West pit.
    >A BM (re)spawns near the hillside and starts running towards me
    >Turn around and 2 hit them with Glacial (frozen) and Crystal
    >"Stop Spawn Camping!"
    "But you ran up to me..."
    >"Well, we saw how that turned out b:chuckle"
    >Euthy is confused.

----
    >Day Dark Nation this time
    >NW results were terrible
    >NW ends and I return to base, only to find myself overboard the Dark Nation's ship
    >Explore the sea and surrounding empty lands, taking screencaps
    >Today was an uncanny day.

----
    >Day Warsong Farming in PeeDubs
    >Squad is comprised of Sin pair, a BM, Seeker, Cleric and myself
    >Seeler only has Heart Shatter, never leveled the others beyond 1
    >Only sets that debuff and then spends the rest of his time in Vortex
    >BM had terrible timing with HF and didn't have a Polearm of any kind for GS
    >Uses MSS liberally with his Warsoul+5 swords when the sin was tanking just fine
    >[Internal Screaming] at wasted debuff potential

---
    >Be Day 2x TT
    >Tuesday, maint will be starting soon
    >Duo-Farming like crazy on my not-so-well-developed BM with another somewhat OP one.
    >3-1 Colluseast saved for last, blow through the others with ease.
    >Die multiple times despite our attempts at it
    >Server reset countdown
    >We decide to race the clock and defeat it before the shutdown
    >Server shuts down just as we beat it
    >Totally worth it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Warsong and random squad:

I joined this random badge run squad. While we were cleaning, just like 7 mobs before Snake cleric ask for lead to add a BM, after that she refused to return lead to the original squad leader, not big deal you may think but here comes the funny thing.

After BM join squad, he trow himself to mobs and kill himself and his cleric friend b:laugh 3 times in a row.

after that, at snake cleric start bb, sin got one shooted by snake, blade got 2 shooted
    and cleric got killed too. I end up tanking snake only with mystic heals (at that time i was standard r9) with bad refines.

at vile boss: cleric start bb again, and old leader of squad ask for lead to activate vile, cleric refuse to return lead.

then in a very polite way i told her: can you please pass lead or activate vile? b:pleased

HER ANSWER TO ME: - - Who the F**** do you think you are?!!! I have x number of rrr9 toons and x number of years of exp so go f.... yourself and dont tell me how to do my damn job you piece of **** !!!!! b:angry

I CAN Always made a new SQUAD b:angry you son of.... !!! - -

then she turn off her fashion to show her shiny r9 armor.

After that she finally understood that she had to stop bb to activate vile.

Cannon was almost the same thing, pet end up tanking (i was playing veno) cose blade was being one shooted by the boss.

Lich was the same and by that moment i think this person got tired of being killed by bosses and mobs, and she said: - - ok guys i got to go have fun - - and she and her friends quit.

As a side note the original squad leader put the item distribution to free so blade got every single mold: 6 in total since it was 2x and he was grabbing molds for every vile killed b:shutup

• OFate - Heavens Tear
    OFate - Heavens Tear Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    So my veno was still a pretty small level and a guildie bumped into me and told me to watch out, there was a boss around there.

"Oh Sure" I said.. the large snake out there.. on the little island.

So he says how he's killed that 'WORLD boss' many times alone and how pro he is.

I bet him I could kill it too.. so he laughs.. runs out there.. tries to kill it but it kept sleeping him.. so I killed it and his jaw dropped.

Yeah.. it was the boss on Tai Chi lsiand..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ying - 101 Sage Venomancer RB2 // No Alts // Perfect World Player Since: May 2008
    edited February 2014
    rieihdius wrote: »
    Warsong and random squad:

I joined this random badge run squad. While we were cleaning, just like 7 mobs before Snake cleric ask for lead to add a BM, after that she refused to return lead to the original squad leader, not big deal you may think but here comes the funny thing.

After BM join squad, he trow himself to mobs and kill himself and his cleric friend b:laugh 3 times in a row.

after that, at snake cleric start bb, sin got one shooted by snake, blade got 2 shooted
    and cleric got killed too. I end up tanking snake only with mystic heals (at that time i was standard r9) with bad refines.

at vile boss: cleric start bb again, and old leader of squad ask for lead to activate vile, cleric refuse to return lead.

then in a very polite way i told her: can you please pass lead or activate vile? b:pleased

HER ANSWER TO ME: - - Who the F**** do you think you are?!!! I have x number of rrr9 toons and x number of years of exp so go f.... yourself and dont tell me how to do my damn job you piece of **** !!!!!

I CAN Always made a new SQUAD b:angry you son of.... !!! - -

then she turn off her fashion to show her shiny r9 armor.

After that she finally understood that she had to stop bb to activate vile.

Cannon was almost the same thing, pet end up tanking (i was playing veno) cose blade was being one shooted by the boss.

Lich was the same and by that moment i think this person got tired of being killed by bosses and mobs, and she said: - - ok guys i got to go have fun - - and she and her friends quit.

As a side note the original squad leader put the item distribution to free so blade got every single mold: 6 in total since it was 2x and he was grabbing molds for every vile killed b:shutup

You............ Are a very, very patient person. People who have spent a little time around me know that I take 0 bullsh** and will break that cleric like a piece of glass. f:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aetje
    aetje Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Random BH79 - I join in as a cler. Kinda late since I had to fly to a tele, but I stone in and try to catch up to the group just as they reach Styggie (used some holypathing, you know, the usual stuff). Squad's kinda squabbling over who tanks and lures, so I fire off the group buffs. Combo takes about 15 seconds to run. There was no other cler in group.

Then one idiot seeker decides to rush Styggie, keels over faster then you can say "Fail". The rest of the squad meanwhile decides to attack too, and I end up having to rush healing the BM who then took aggro. While I'm trying to keep that guy alive, rushy seeker is screaming at me for not healing him and ressing him. So I stack a couple of IHs on the BM so we don't lose a second half-tank, then fire off revive - and the nutcase decides to drop from the party.

The five of us didn't have any problems afterward though.
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    edited February 2014
    I was in FWS on my cleric today, with a psychic, seeker, sin, veno and barb.

Our barb had good 30k HP and he was doing... unsatisfying pulls. Only 1 group at a time in fire path at first and I was thinking that man, this is far too easy. I was casting attack spells instead of healing because heals simply weren't needed. Then barb wen't like "ok now I pull to the end" and I was like yay, finally some action. So barb is about to start off but then NOOOOO, venomancer throws an AOE at the group and we have to stop to kill the mobs.

We kill Cannonfist quickly and make our way to wood/water groups. Barb pulls first two groups and then continues with his 1 group at a time method. Veno attacks a group beforehand twice, other time when barb had already went ahead to pull. I followed barb who luckily realized to stop after one group because of the veno who left behind to deal with another. After that it was group by group again, mind numbingly boring but hey, at least no deaths!

So we make our way to wood boss and kill it and it's vile without issues. During this time veno did not do a single thing, just stood there. Vile dropped the mold she needed, we waited for a while, then I picked it up since she was obviously AFK. At that moment veno comes "back" from their AFK and starts bashing me how their screen froze and they had been after that mold for weeks. She ragequit the squad, we got BM main of the sin and rest of the run went smoothly and fast.

• mrcharlytoo
    mrcharlytoo Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    This seeker joined a lvl9x fc squad.

Jumps in, starts pulls - dies on second pull. "Oh, forgot I don't have HP charm". Bit more cautious for a bit, then goes for a big pull on corridor. Doesn't get vortex up, fires up edged blur instead - then stops attacking, dies.

Repeat until end of FC, I was amazed the lead didn't kick them.

Oh yeah, the seeker was me :(
  • Castgurl - Raging Tide
    Castgurl - Raging Tide Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I was in FWS on my cleric today, with a psychic, seeker, sin, veno and barb.

Our barb had good 30k HP and he was doing... unsatisfying pulls. Only 1 group at a time in fire path at first and I was thinking that man, this is far too easy. I was casting attack spells instead of healing because heals simply weren't needed. Then barb wen't like "ok now I pull to the end" and I was like yay, finally some action. So barb is about to start off but then NOOOOO, venomancer throws an AOE at the group and we have to stop to kill the mobs.

We kill Cannonfist quickly and make our way to wood/water groups. Barb pulls first two groups and then continues with his 1 group at a time method. Veno attacks a group beforehand twice, other time when barb had already went ahead to pull. I followed barb who luckily realized to stop after one group because of the veno who left behind to deal with another. After that it was group by group again, mind numbingly boring but hey, at least no deaths!

So we make our way to wood boss and kill it and it's vile without issues. During this time veno did not do a single thing, just stood there. Vile dropped the mold she needed, we waited for a while, then I picked it up since she was obviously AFK. At that moment veno comes "back" from their AFK and starts bashing me how their screen froze and they had been after that mold for weeks. She ragequit the squad, we got BM main of the sin and rest of the run went smoothly and fast.

LmFaOLAB at the veno. I'll be honest, if I saw the barb doing one by one with that amount of hp, I would've ditched the squad. >.> My barb has 10k less and does full pulls lol. X.x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Castgurl.com - Beast Domes comic soon to be under contract.
    People that act tough in this game are the lowest people irl...
    2nd RB Veno 103/TooLazy/TooLazy (I will update.)
    2nd RB Sage Barb - Lrugtasc (Active)
    Youtube/Castgurl - PWI
    Facebook/BeastDomes and you can find it on Google+
    If you flame me or disrespect me I will BL you. No questions asked. b:kiss
  • Hisiala - Morai
    Hisiala - Morai Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    So, I was with my lvl 80ish barb in an fc squad with another barb (about same level as mine), a reborn cleric and a couple of other people I don't remember the class of (unreborn too).

Since the beginning the cleric thinks he's a DD instead of a healer ("we don't have enough dds!" his excuse). But what happens when you go dd? You can't heal. Naturally he got agro from first boss, got slowed down and killed in the exploding circle.

In the end I took agro and survived fine thanks to the charm.

Boss killed, cleric comes back, let's go onward to the bit before the second boss, where the mobs are mostly magic.

And cleric says "do full pull to shade!"

You GOTTA be KIDDING me! A barb doing FULL pull with magic mobs at lvl 80ish? I got tt80 armor with decent refines (that gave me 10k+ HP), omalley blessing and hp charm, but even with those it's half a suicide. ESPECIALLY since I knew the cleric would NOT heal.

So I do a pull till the entrance and again I survive only thanks to Sunder, HP charm, bestial rage and invoke the spirit...

When finally the mobs die, cleric rages asking why we (me and other barb) didn't do full pull and I reply that two unreborn barbs die easy on magic mobs in there.

Idiot me for trying to please the guy and do another pull till shade. Naturally he doesn't heal, go dd instead, and dies (again. really he died so many times I lost count), leaving the two poor barbs to defend themselves on their own. We lasted a bit, but this time the combination of charm, blessing, sunder, bestial rage and invoke the spirit didn't help and the only ones that didn't die were those left behind.

No need to say that the cleric rage-quitted after this and we managed to get smart people and got the run done much faster.

b:laugh
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I was in UH last night and really not focus on the run cause I was speaking with someone and suddenly I see someone red name from a faction I like to pk, so I fly to the person try to attack and realize that he's in squad since it's an instance. (It was the part where we need to fly into halos and kill dragons)

GG Bella, focus more next time. XD

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Castgurl - Raging Tide
    Castgurl - Raging Tide Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    So, I was with my lvl 80ish barb in an fc squad with another barb (about same level as mine), a reborn cleric and a couple of other people I don't remember the class of (unreborn too).

Since the beginning the cleric thinks he's a DD instead of a healer ("we don't have enough dds!" his excuse). But what happens when you go dd? You can't heal. Naturally he got agro from first boss, got slowed down and killed in the exploding circle.

Boss killed, cleric comes back, let's go onward to the bit before the second boss, where the mobs are mostly magic.

You GOTTA be KIDDING me! A barb doing FULL pull with magic mobs at lvl 80ish? I got tt80 armor with decent refines (that gave me 10k+ HP), omalley blessing and hp charm, but even with those it's half a suicide. ESPECIALLY since I knew the cleric would NOT heal.

So I do a pull till the entrance and again I survive only thanks to Sunder, HP charm, bestial rage and invoke the spirit...

When finally the mobs die, cleric rages asking why we (me and other barb) didn't do full pull and I reply that two unreborn barbs die easy on magic mobs in there.

Idiot me for trying to please the guy and do another pull till shade. Naturally he doesn't heal, go dd instead, and dies (again. really he died so many times I lost count), leaving the two poor barbs to defend themselves on their own. We lasted a bit, but this time the combination of charm, blessing, sunder, bestial rage and invoke the spirit didn't help and the only ones that didn't die were those left behind.

No need to say that the cleric rage-quitted after this and we managed to get smart people and got the run done much faster.

Hun, I would have played the old "ME NO ENGLUSHES, QUE?" card on that tur derb cleric LOL but oh my goodness. Poor kitties! b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Castgurl.com - Beast Domes comic soon to be under contract.
    People that act tough in this game are the lowest people irl...
    2nd RB Veno 103/TooLazy/TooLazy (I will update.)
    2nd RB Sage Barb - Lrugtasc (Active)
    Youtube/Castgurl - PWI
    Facebook/BeastDomes and you can find it on Google+
    If you flame me or disrespect me I will BL you. No questions asked. b:kiss
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    edited February 2014
    LmFaOLAB at the veno. I'll be honest, if I saw the barb doing one by one with that amount of hp, I would've ditched the squad. >.> My barb has 10k less and does full pulls lol. X.x

Our sin was really good and we did bosses a lot faster than most normal squads so it kinda compensated for the slow pulls.. I was teaching FWS to the seeker in our squad so kinda sad experience for him since he really didnt get the feeling of normal Warsong pulls there excluding metal (we did Earth mobless).
    And yeah, I was even considering to start pulling on my cleric...

Just pointing out that my alt barb pulled full magic pull at level 80.

• Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    or simply describe what has been ticking you off lately.

Whats ticking me off lately are people that take playing a video game too seriously. In some squads people freak out over the littlest of details. Maybe its just me and I am calm most of the time but some people really need to chill. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
  • Hisiala - Morai
    edited February 2014
    Just pointing out that my alt barb pulled full magic pull at level 80.

Wow, how did you do that? I'm pretty new at being a barb so I don't know the full in and outs of this class. Problem is, even with 10k hp, I barely survived the first half pull, and died on the second half. All because the cleric wouldn't heal, otherwise I'm pretty sure I could do a full pull too.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I once ran FSP with an archer that yelled at the BM for HFing first. According to him, BV kills the bosses faster, seeing they don't die in a single spark...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Alphaben - Raging Tide
    Alphaben - Raging Tide Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I ran into the Autian(or however you spell it) boss fight cave in Morai with a squad of barb, mystic, sin, veno, psy and me

We go in, the sin says "I got dis ****!" runs in demon sparks 3 times then dies. The boss resets.

The rest of us charge at the boss, meanwhile the sin runs back and stands for like a minute doing nothing, then when we get the boss down to 100k the sin suddenly says "Stop I'll finish this nab!"

Sparks and aps the last 100k, then worldchats saying he "soloed" it...

An hour of WC drama ensues...As is custom on the RT Server
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Satyrion - Sanctuary
    Satyrion - Sanctuary Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    This week :3

Flowsilver Palace
    The boss after toad boss, where you have to interrup the healing....
    Boss liked to spam heal that day, so our one bm couldnt really keep up interrupting. The 2 other bms and sin didnt do anything. Around 10 minutes later and boss still not dead, one of the bms ask; How you interrup boss?

*facedesk*

told him; you use shadowless kick
    *hopes he know what that skill is*

1-2 minutes later boss still not dead; I don't have the skill

*facedesk*

My friend (lucky also lead and more patient than me) logged his barb for interrupting and boss died quite fast...

*I won't mention what happened on last boss, but you might guess*

BH Abaddon

Some sin joined our BH squad, I had already cleaned the instance and waited for whole squad at puppetter.
    Sin die at rocks; *** @!* I wanna through my computer..
    We joked a bit about him going through the computer instead of throwing it.. But oh well, he made it there finally, we killed puppetter smoothly. At the teleporter he didn't get ported and as result died. ***** @!! shet

He about to rage quit squad, but we tell him we are all waiting at boss to him now, he just have to go back into aba, preferly in stealth, talk to the npc at intrance to get ported to leaf. Easy.

He say he cant and we asking why; I don't know where it is..
    How the hell you entered in first place then? ._.

He finally got in but died again (and I saw him in stealth, no idea how he died) and he ragequitted the squad with more ***** @!

AEU

Barb trashtalking my friends barb in whisper to another of my friends about his very bad gear (some legendary armor stuff), besides having like ~5k hp less in his... nirvana armor?

At twin bosses he kept dieing from the fire dot, saying "what the hell hitting me!!!!" and died various other places too during all the runs. My friend didnt die once on his barb and did the main tanking, please dont judge on gear next time b:pleased
    youtube.com/user/Cebloon
    ~ not that there is that much to see (yet?)
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    This week :3

Flowsilver Palace
    The boss after toad boss, where you have to interrup the healing....
    Boss liked to spam heal that day, so our one bm couldnt really keep up interrupting. The 2 other bms and sin didnt do anything. Around 10 minutes later and boss still not dead, one of the bms ask; How you interrup boss?

*facedesk*

Should have kicked the damn sin, we have 3 interrupt skills. f:despise
  • Satyrion - Sanctuary
    Satyrion - Sanctuary Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Should have kicked the damn sin, we have 3 interrupt skills. f:despise

Ikr, he was busy using bow b:surrender
    youtube.com/user/Cebloon
    ~ not that there is that much to see (yet?)
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    edited February 2014
    Wow, how did you do that? I'm pretty new at being a barb so I don't know the full in and outs of this class. Problem is, even with 10k hp, I barely survived the first half pull, and died on the second half. All because the cleric wouldn't heal, otherwise I'm pretty sure I could do a full pull too.

10k HP sounds a little bit low to me to be honest. My barb had around 15k HP buffed in tiger at those levels without any high refines (allthough that is quite high HP to have at those levels I admit).

However, here are some things that will help you to pull full magic pull more safely:

1) Elemental ornaments
    2) Use Bestial Rage if your HP drops under half
    3) Genie skill Tree of Protection or alternatively Solid Shield (yeah I know it slows you down)

I do not recommend using Holy Path at all. It causes mobs to scatter and gives a feeling of "security" but in the end it only makes your healer arrive to you slower and does not really tell much about your tanking ability.

• Astraea - Raging Tide
    Astraea - Raging Tide Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    10k HP sounds a little bit low to me to be honest. My barb had around 15k HP buffed in tiger at those levels without any high refines (allthough that is quite high HP to have at those levels I admit).

However, here are some things that will help you to pull full magic pull more safely:

1) Elemental ornaments
    3) Genie skill Tree of Protection or alternatively Solid Shield (yeah I know it slows you down)

I do not recommend using Holy Path at all. It causes mobs to scatter and gives a feeling of "security" but in the end it only makes your healer arrive to you slower and does not really tell much about your tanking ability.

my alt barb at 80 had around 12.5k ish hp in full tt80 / 3* elemental ornaments and misty forest rings x2. he could do the full mag pull but i could only do it if i kept spamming crab meats as soon as their cooldown was off and holypath only at the very end to have enough time to invoke > Bestial Rage > Roar > sunder while cleric / DDs caught up.

but as for bad sq experiences uh recently when i joined an aba weekly sq and for w/e reason the ppl wanted to try 4 man weekly, it went pretty well till we got to the last boss.... i was the only mag DD in a sq of 2x sins / 1 seeker / 1 veno (me). the phys immune mobs boss spawned really hurt as they continually interrupted my channeling, and ANY time the seeker did a mag dmg skill on them he somehow did it when the "good" mob spawned cauing boss to heal. id started with around 400k left on charm, left the run with maybe 150k ish left. needless to say i really shoulda dropped as soon as i saw they wanted to do a 4 man sq.....b:shutup
    "Common sense isn't so common anymore." ~ Yusiong - Lost City
    b:surrender
    edited February 2014
    I ran into the Autian(or however you spell it) boss fight cave in Morai with a squad of barb, mystic, sin, veno, psy and me

We go in, the sin says "I got dis ****!" runs in demon sparks 3 times then dies. The boss resets.

The rest of us charge at the boss, meanwhile the sin runs back and stands for like a minute doing nothing, then when we get the boss down to 100k the sin suddenly says "Stop I'll finish this nab!"

Sparks and aps the last 100k, then worldchats saying he "soloed" it...

An hour of WC drama ensues...As is custom on the RT Server

Atuin.

Wait, a sin couldn't solo Atuin? He's like a cuddly little bear..... The poor thing would hurt itself more on a veno's bramble, than the damage it would do to the veno. f:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hisiala - Morai
    edited February 2014

1) Elemental ornaments

Thanks for the tips, they are useful.
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    edited February 2014
    So I was in FC 89+ with reborn barb, two reborn sins, one non-reborn sin and one reborn mystic. I was also using my reborn barb, just went in to help the non-reborn sin to level up...

Other of the reawakened sins had 6,2k HP with demon BKI, other of them had 10k.

10k HP sin threw a ragefit after he got stuck on NPC when Thunderclaw died and he tried to relog instead of shadow jump on one of us. Relog obviously did not help him, he raged some more and blamed PWI, and apparently shadow jump didnt work. It was interesting to follow how he struggled like 15 minutes with his issue before he understood how to get out of the NPC.

I outsggroed the 6,2k reborn sin at bosses, which was kinda sad considering I have T3 axes and I am not aps barb. I was not using aggro skills at all. Same sin managed to die on two mob groups he pulled after him when he went to do shade and our other barb almost died when he aggroed 4 groups.

Oh and the mystic used befuddling creeper on bosses instead of letting me devour.

b:surrender normal 90+ squads seem to work better