Thx PWI china for giving assassins new useful skills.

Options
Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide
Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide Posts: 360 Arc User
edited March 2014 in Assassin
Thx PWI china for making new useful assassin skills which made PWI give them to us , Fixing the gap u made to us by making r9rr without intervals (after the loads of QQing threads against aps ).

Thx for giving us Elimination, Life hunter, Cursed Jail .sins are back to action as a big factor after being cursed with DPH for 2 years . b:dirty
Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
Post edited by Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Domethies - Raging Tide
    Domethies - Raging Tide Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Thx PWI china for making new useful assassin skills which made PWI give them to us , Fixing the gap u made to us by making r9rr without intervals (after the loads of QQing threads against aps ).

Thx for giving us Elimination, Life hunter, Cursed Jail .sins are back to action as a big factor after being cursed with DPH for 2 years . b:dirty

b:laugh Ulq your extremely OP anyway you dont even need those skills b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options

Cursed with DPH he said hahhahahahah
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Luffz - Raging Tide
    Luffz - Raging Tide Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    b:laugh Ulq your extremely OP anyway you dont even need those skills b:surrender

Imma post once and get out ulqiorra got beat by a + 10 sin on all his toons no skill.Thats me out
    f:scared
  • Kokki - Harshlands
    Kokki - Harshlands Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Now a way to actually get the pre-requisite skills would be nice. new made sins can't get them since they don't drop anywhere!
    I'm famous! i'm on ecatomb
  • SyntherosX - Harshlands
    SyntherosX - Harshlands Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options

Is he really OP? Its too bad he is on the Raging Tides I'd love to see what this guy has to offer in PVP.
    Cursed with DPH he said hahhahahahah

I switched to DPH about a year and a half ago and never looked back with no prospect of gaining better skills and crushed thousands since then.
    Imma post once and get out ulqiorra got beat by a + 10 sin on all his toons no skill.Thats me out

+10? If he's getting killed by +10 people then maybe he isn't the challenge I seek from a known sin on raging tides.

I demand server merge if only to meet new foes and people to test my skill against!! Just thinking about it makes me get amped at the prospects of more fun battles!!!f:fume
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    postimg.org/image/6u8f8sdtt/
    edited February 2014
    Options

b:shocked yeah but PVE wise ulq can be very scary to mobs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Well , i didnt want to answer that ignorant -no body who said "i was beaten by a sin +10 " which never happened .
    but now since some ppl from other servers would believe him lolz...
    That actually never happened Lol
    and on all my toons ? dude plz ... all i pkd on are 2 toons . sin and psy .

nvm ^^ , I just like to say bware guys i have too many haters that can spread lies and shiit :)

I'm not the best , and might have died many times vs good ppl.
    but I've achieved a lot in pvp : like winning vs full +12 r9rr josd Wiz , barb .
    and before DPH was out , I've killed 99 % of op ppl on RT Lolz :)

Its ur choice to believe me , or wht they gonna say ^^ .
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Now a way to actually get the pre-requisite skills would be nice. new made sins can't get them since they don't drop anywhere!

Peach and Hellfire aba/SoT thats how ulq got his b:laugh he was selling sage puncture wound for 400m a few days ago b:cry which i had the book to sell for that much
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kokki - Harshlands
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Peach and Hellfire aba/SoT thats how ulq got his b:laugh he was selling sage puncture wound for 400m a few days ago b:cry which i had the book to sell for that much

Look up Twin strike, it doesn't drop anywhere, and it doesn't come from Pages either.

Since they revamped FB99 they removed some book drops, and never fixed that.

And while previously noone cared because twin strike was not a skill you had to have leveled up to 11, now every sin NEEDS it to get the primal skill version.

I vote for a 40 blood exchange for the pre-requisite skill book of any of the primal skills.
  • _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver
    _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Look up Twin strike, it doesn't drop anywhere, and it doesn't come from Pages either.

And while previously noone cared because twin strike was not a skill you had to have leveled up to 11, now every sin NEEDS it to get the primal skill version.

I vote for a 40 blood exchange for the pre-requisite skill book of any of the primal skills.

Books still drop in SoT and Aba, they didn't remove any books from the drop tables and Twin Strike does drop b:bye
    edited February 2014
    Options

U can farm them ^^ , SoT/abaddon drop it
    but u have to know its 10% chance to get 1 book , out of 160 random books.

so u might do 30 runs , 0 book . or 1 run 3 books ... its probability .
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
    edited February 2014
    Options
    U can farm them ^^ , SoT/abaddon drop it
    but u have to know its 10% chance to get 1 book , out of 160 random books.

so u might do 30 runs , 0 book . or 1 run 3 books ... its probability .

And this is equally false, you can only get 1 book per run (from Aba / SoT) as it's in the additional drop table.
    edited February 2014
    Options

I would just like to point here weather or not it hasnt been updated is different but as far as im concerned, it still drops
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2014
    Options
    And this is equally false, you can only get 1 book per run (from Aba / SoT) as it's in the additional drop table.

idk >.< , i thought it would drop more than 1 sometime ..
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • Kokki - Harshlands
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I would just like to point here weather or not it hasnt been updated is different but as far as im concerned, it still drops

Guess its Peachblossom farming time then
    edited February 2014
    Options
    idk >.< , i thought it would drop more than 1 sometime ..

Maybe during a 2x there's a very small chance it might drop 2, but im not sure if 2x take the additional table in 2 cycles of drops, would need Sylen or someone else to answer that.
  • AuRaGeN - Harshlands
    AuRaGeN - Harshlands Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    The books do drop. A sin in my faction got Sage Twin Strike, i got Demon Puncture Wound sadly...

That being said....Life Hunter is extremely broken lol.
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Maybe during a 2x there's a very small chance it might drop 2, but im not sure if 2x take the additional table in 2 cycles of drops, would need Sylen or someone else to answer that.

2x doesn`t influence book drops, been farming those instances a million times until they ****ed them.
  • Toraah - Archosaur
    Toraah - Archosaur Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Actually, Cursed Jail is not a good skill, it is a nerf hidden in big numbers. Life Hunter and Elimination are nice though
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/user/xtorah - Assassin PK/TW/NW videos
  • Luffz - Raging Tide
    edited February 2014
    Options
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7ASNHuiFtcE
    Kastus filming you vs hesoka.You think hes pro see the commentary.

Not enough?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wM_ZiALBKBM

Heres the +10 Sin no josd Hes vit,Not even full vit.
    Your psy is deity Full +12. And you get 12ed not even 123.
    (In the comments he said he ALMOST lost 3 times. ---> Thought he said he never lost to a +10 sin

For the record who says being lv 89 sin on pwi means im a low lv noob.
    Ask Tsy/Asae Server he plays we 1v1 see if im noob.Peeps spending thousands on Pwi AND STILL /\SS AS FUQ>:)
    b:bye
  • Madebyvisa - Raging Tide
    Madebyvisa - Raging Tide Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    ulq thanks ofc.. was allways a non factor now that only 2 clicks is needed he is happy b:chuckle GG on wasting all that coin to make a useless psy and now stick to the sin b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Sins using skills? Dream on. f:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    Options
    This thread worries me.

Try to keep it civil, people.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Actually, Cursed Jail is not a good skill, it is a nerf hidden in big numbers. Life Hunter and Elimination are nice though

This is wrong. Sage version uses 1 spark most of the time, and also has a 6 sec stun (up from 5), also it deals with phy def charms very well in pvp, using up 2 before the biggest hit out of the 4. If you zerk crit on almost every hit, you can out dd, headhunt and ravaging. Using powerdash before this can lead to some nasty results. One shot an HA veno that has 24k pdef and 14.6k hp today. +10 r9rr wep with 700 dex :3. It really depends on how many times you crit or zerk, you can do less damage, or you can do more. But being able to charm bypass, and def charm bypass: priceless.
  • ShawtyStar - Raging Tide
    ShawtyStar - Raging Tide Posts: 312 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options

I'm not the best , and might have died many times vs good ppl.

Its ur choice to believe me , or wht they gonna say ^^ .

U died from a Ghoul out west I saw it b:surrender was a scary mob
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am A True Tsundere
    More... I desire more. Can you not indulge me in an even more nightmarish hell?
    Retired 2009-2014 Was a Fun Time b:victory
    Demon Archer- 101 RB2
    Demon Assassin- 100 RB2
    Demon Venomancer- 99
  • Luffz - Raging Tide
    edited February 2014
    Options
    b:chuckleb:thanks Stay Quiet Ulq - Nothing to way
    Caught in a lie just like Mavs

@Madebyvisa =O Your vids are OP
  • Madebyvisa - Raging Tide
    Madebyvisa - Raging Tide Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options

Not enough?

(In the comments he said he ALMOST lost 3 times. ---> Thought he said he never lost to a +10 sin

Ask Tsy/Asae Server he plays we 1v1 see if im noob.Peeps spending thousands on Pwi AND STILL *** AS FUQ>:)

well played sir b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Luffz - Raging Tide
    edited February 2014
    Options
    XD are seekers easier to kill for bm now?
    edited February 2014
    Options

Not enough?

Ask Tsy/Asae Server he plays we 1v1 see if im noob.Peeps spending thousands on Pwi AND STILL /\SS AS FUQ>:)

Hesoka was not +10 ~ this is 1st . 2nd anyone can have a unlucky bad day and die .

I've went out west once killed hesoka and kastus in around 20 sec , now if i had that on video and showed to all ppl wht would u think ?
    I become pro in ur eyes ? u think i care?
    i dont have time for shiit to record video and my resourses don't help .

u have problem with me dying for someone ? who are u ?
    does it matter much to u ? or u like to make me shut up cause u can't live while im around . some ppl are just jerks running thier mouth to bother everyone .

its a fcken game u and some around making it no fun .
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
    edited February 2014
    Options
    U died from a Ghoul out west I saw it b:surrender was a scary mob

u have no honor no respect .. I've died to luciferV after the mob poison me -Luci killed me and i lost 2 -1 that time vs best psy on server ~ which no Other sin was able to get 1 kill vs him ;)
    i died to luciverV while i was trying to use shadow walk to stealth and i was mad from being unable to stealth cause of the mob poison thats it .
    thats all wht happened , not That i've died to venomous ghoul .
    Some jerks just like to run their mouths spreading shiit around to hurt and hate .
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .