Thx PWI china for giving assassins new useful skills.

Options
2»

Comments

• Luffz - Raging Tide
    Luffz - Raging Tide Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Hesoka was not +10 ~ this is 1st . 2nd anyone can have a unlucky bad day and die .

I've went out west once killed hesoka and kastus in around 20 sec , now if i had that on video and showed to all ppl wht would u think ?
    I become pro in ur eyes ? u think i care?
    i dont have time for shiit to record video and my resourses don't help .

u have problem with me dying for someone ? who are u
    ?
    does it matter much to u ? or u like to make me shut up cause u can't live while im around . some ppl are just jerks running thier mouth to bother everyone .

its a fcken game u and some around making it no fun .

1.Hes still +10 so you dont make sense

2.You said you never died to a +10 sin

3.Just like your previous lies thats complete Bullshiit.Proof? You didnt record yeah right

4.Your gear compared to heso is so huge Josd vs vit.

5.I cant live while your around LOL bs again ill stay maccin as blue nameb:bye

6.Just for lols you tried to stealth during a 1v1 ROFL
    f:scared
  • porphy
    porphy Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    No offense, Ulq, but you have never used full sin potential. As 90% of DPH sins you have always tried to use the most spike damage skills such as Earthen Rift, Slipstream Strike and some others.

I am not sure if you ever tried actual chaining TS-CT-SC-KT-TT(not an actual order), using 2 spark to charm ride and increasing spike damage, trying to bypass on half hp by using actually those skills you like using so much. So goes the list of potential you are missing out.

But now you will get 3 skills you will be using endlessly without much specific methods to kill your target.

Again, I am just trying to give a friendly advice.

@Luffz Who would you be on Syndicate?
    Been more than a year since I quit playing, but still on rankings.

PWI: Buff_me - 103 Demon Assassin Banned
    PWS: Sin - 105 Sage Assassin Active

My channel: youtube.com/user/SinPWS
  • Toraah - Archosaur
    Toraah - Archosaur Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    This is wrong. Sage version uses 1 spark most of the time, and also has a 6 sec stun (up from 5), also it deals with phy def charms very well in pvp, using up 2 before the biggest hit out of the 4. If you zerk crit on almost every hit, you can out dd, headhunt and ravaging. Using powerdash before this can lead to some nasty results. One shot an HA veno that has 24k pdef and 14.6k hp today. +10 r9rr wep with 700 dex :3. It really depends on how many times you crit or zerk, you can do less damage, or you can do more. But being able to charm bypass, and def charm bypass: priceless.

If you want damage, elimination is a much better option. Sure, cursed jail has a 6 second stun time, but casting time is also increased by around a second, making that extra stun worthless. Not to mention procing r9 casters puri has a much higher chance due to 4 hits, making your 2 sparks(or 1 spark) go to waste. Elimination takes your physical attack and multiplies it by 3.2, so with spark, it deals devastating damage. I think it was worked out at around 20k physical attack elimination is better, but if it's a lot lower, than cursed jail will do more damage. But after reincarnation, who doesn't have 20k phy attack?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/user/xtorah - Assassin PK/TW/NW videos
  • Luffz - Raging Tide
    Luffz - Raging Tide Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    porphy wrote: »
    No offense, Ulq, but you have never used full sin potential. As 90% of DPH sins you have always tried to use the most spike damage skills such as Earthen Rift, Slipstream Strike and some others.

I am not sure if you ever tried actual chaining TS-CT-SC-KT-TT(not an actual order), using 2 spark to charm ride and increasing spike damage, trying to bypass on half hp by using actually those skills you like using so much. So goes the list of potential you are missing out.

But now you will get 3 skills you will be using endlessly without much specific methods to kill your target.

Again, I am just trying to give a friendly advice.

@Luffz Who would you be on Syndicate?

Dis-Rosen

Wtb Ulqiorras response
    f:scared
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    If you want damage, elimination is a much better option. Sure, cursed jail has a 6 second stun time, but casting time is also increased by around a second, making that extra stun worthless. Not to mention procing r9 casters puri has a much higher chance due to 4 hits, making your 2 sparks(or 1 spark) go to waste. Elimination takes your physical attack and multiplies it by 3.2, so with spark, it deals devastating damage. I think it was worked out at around 20k physical attack elimination is better, but if it's a lot lower, than cursed jail will do more damage. But after reincarnation, who doesn't have 20k phy attack?

Punture wound is hard to farm i dont have it or twin strike. So i chose that skill over chill since i have 163 atk lvs w/o atk lv shardings.
  • Socqar - Lost City
    Socqar - Lost City Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Punture wound is hard to farm i dont have it or twin strike. So i chose that skill over chill since i have 163 atk lvs w/o atk lv shardings.

Either that, or farm like end-games should. Those sin's are their already OP as ** skills gving 163 atk lvls...
  • porphy
    porphy Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Either that, or farm like end-games should. Those sin's are their already OP as ** skills gving 163 atk lvls...

What skill?
    Been more than a year since I quit playing, but still on rankings.

PWI: Buff_me - 103 Demon Assassin Banned
    PWS: Sin - 105 Sage Assassin Active

My channel: youtube.com/user/SinPWS
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options

I'm not endgame, not even close.b:bye
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    porphy wrote: »
    What skill?

I am guessing he is talking about chill of the deep. That combined with the atk levels from gears/weapon... 163 atk level is entirely in the realm of possibilities.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    not getting in the epeen battle just commenting on book drops

all mobs are effected by any extra multiplier on drops, but only on the primary drop table. Any drop multipliers have no effect on a secondary drop table a mob may have. That dice roll is separate from the main dice roll for the first table.

But! I have seen more than one book drop in sot/abba before and seen mobs drop more than one item from the second drop table, so the above statement may not be completely accurate or it was a glitch.

Until someone actually rce's that part of the game code, we may not know for certain.

my few cents

b:victory
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • hadesgabriel
    hadesgabriel Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    GZ class favoritism Next change the name of the game to Perfect world assassins because on sin i se in the game nothing more or less
  • Areashii - Lost City
    Areashii - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Is he really OP? Its too bad he is on the Raging Tides I'd love to see what this guy has to offer in PVP.

I switched to DPH about a year and a half ago and never looked back with no prospect of gaining better skills and crushed thousands since then.

+10? If he's getting killed by +10 people then maybe he isn't the challenge I seek from a known sin on raging tides.

I demand server merge if only to meet new foes and people to test my skill against!! Just thinking about it makes me get amped at the prospects of more fun battles!!!f:fume
    LMFAO. Don't worry man, you're the same lvl as him.
  • SoulFeast - Harshlands
    SoulFeast - Harshlands Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    fksjfksjkfsjk