Please make Sin and Psy lvl 11 skillbooks somewhat more available.

Options
2»

Comments

• I_willscrewU - Sanctuary
    I_willscrewU - Sanctuary Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    ''I don't care what may someone think about it...

It should be equal for any of the 10 classes.

If 6 classes can have their skills from a noobish fb89 with a 42.3539% chance
    example: http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mob/8216 , why would the other classes have to spend their life to farm their skills on a uncomparable harder instance with a garbage drop chance of 0.6308% of a 10% chance from the "adcional drop"... ? http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mob/9186 ""

Very well said. Unfair .. is the word. Without those books for our races the new expansion is only half worth.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2013
    Options
    ''I don't care what may someone think about it...

It should be equal for any of the 10 classes.

If 6 classes can have their skills from a noobish fb89 with a 42.3539% chance
    example: http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mob/8216 , why would the other classes have to spend their life to farm their skills on a uncomparable harder instance with a garbage drop chance of 0.6308% of a 10% chance from the "adcional drop"... ? http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mob/9186 ""

Very well said. Unfair .. is the word. Without those books for our races the new expansion is only half worth.
    Reason for that is simple. The old content was designed with just the first six classes in mind since the original classes were the only ones at that point in time. Then the new devs came along without a clue what they were doing and kinda tacked on extras while likely not thinking everything through (assuming they were allowed that by Chinese execs).

We may have the original devs back now but they'll probably have their work cut out for them with all the **** that's gone wrong since they were kicked to the curb, so to speak.
    ^ exactly what I've been saying for a long time, but nothing is ever done about it and from what I've seen response wise nothing ever will. If anything PWI will just put these skills in the bidding hall so they can get money out of the people that need the skills. They don't care about fair and unfair f:worry
    PWI wouldn't get to touch the code for that anyways. Sticking it in the bidding hall would be the best they'd be allowed to do unless the devs in China were willing to change the drop tables.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
    edited December 2013
    Options
    OPKossy is right on the mark here! From what I know its something that no one knows how to sort out, and our PWE team cant change them self.

Ive been told about this problem a few times. I will Log This. Just drop a quick post in the NEW Suggestion Thread as well please to remind me.

This is now considered a most Suggested item
  • JackieK - Harshlands
    JackieK - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I got twin strike for only 25m. I am world chatting for puncture for 50m atm with no luck.

If thats a 25m after the expansion then you got a steal... On harshalnds ive only seen 1 twin strike book in ah since the expansion and it was for 150m.. i rechecked ah 2 hours later and someone had bought it lol
    OPKossy wrote: »
    PWI wouldn't get to touch the code for that anyways. Sticking it in the bidding hall would be the best they'd be allowed to do unless the devs in China were willing to change the drop tables.

Or they could not be pricks and just make it a boutique item, otherwise you're still gonna have to pay 200+m for the new sin skills where other classes get them essentially free(especially since PoF and Obp are dirt cheap atm)
  • bitewarrior
    bitewarrior Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    we got someone on Harshland lucky enough to have it dropped from old boss and he/she is now selling for 2 billion coins in catshop. Sin hasn't got anything good from the last couple updates but rather got nerfed in various form from useless skills to APS and damage output.

Please get this issue from assassin skills resolve as soon as possible, 3 skills aren't craftable 2 of which are critical to this new updates to keep up with the other class.

P.S. this is totally unfair, can i ask my money back from the let down. had i knew a slight bit of idea to which path they were leading with this class i would have not made it my main toon and spend anywhere close to what i did in this game.

b:surrender this is the end, my only friend the end b:surrender
  • dissanayake
    dissanayake Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Can some1 starting a voting thing pls, may be we luckey if we can get higher number of replies. then pwi team will have to consider high replied thread ( sorry for my bad english)b:thanks
  • Sir_Wolfman - Raging Tide
    Sir_Wolfman - Raging Tide Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I support this thread and feel I have a reasonable solution to the problem.

PWI could simply add Shadow Walk, Twin Strike, Puncture Wound, Aqua Impact and Spirit Blast to the Bidding Hall.

To be honest I think the main reason this hasn't been done is because PWI is not aware of the near impossibility of getting these books. Now that we finally have a CM maybe the issue will get some much needed attention.
  • serraphine
    serraphine Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Dispite of the probability of it being a dumb question, Im bravely going to ask it anyway.
    I see people in this threat talk about the Sin skills required for primal skills and rightly complaining about the (un)availability , which I totally support. These skills cannot be obtained by using skill tomes but these aren't the only ones? Here lies my question because I have been checking the tomes and couldn't find Knifethrow, Tidal Protection and Wolf Emblem in either of those. To my recollection they have been available in the PoF tome but Im in doubt and wondering if they are still available through an NPC or will have to be farmed as well.
  • foxxel1980
    foxxel1980 Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    id wonder how much they go for o.o

For example, in the last month. 2 copies of sage twinstrike ive seen sold for 100m, and 150m

i know of no other skill which comes close to 150, Even demon HF before the expansion was only ~70-80 on RT.

This expansion really just rubs salt on the wounds for sin/psy skills. Every other class can now gamble on a pof skill for <6m. obp skills <4m, and mysterious page skills are something like 10m atm.
    Even at bad luck and needing 20 attempts for a PoF skill, they will still pay less than we have to for twinstrike, and have an additional 19 books to sell for most of their money back, if not profitting.

Serraphine, Knifethrow is a mysterios page (or maybe advanced mystical page) skill, same as wolf. Tidal protection is a PoF skill.

Fishies, not just sins have this problem, psys are missing the 2 most basic of skills, sins miss 3, and BMs also miss 1. but BMs miss vacuous palm, and none of them really seem to care about that skill.
    They are obtainable... kind of. theres 10 rare books (discounting vacuous) which gives a 10/1650 chance of obtaining one of them.

I like how i suggested the bidding hall for skills months ago and got ignored xD
  • Aftershocks - Harshlands
    Aftershocks - Harshlands Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    +1

Help out the poor fishys out there...b:surrender