Please make Sin and Psy lvl 11 skillbooks somewhat more available.

omgihateyou
omgihateyou Posts: 23 Arc User
edited February 2014 in Suggestion Box
Can the devs make it so that these skills drop from the fb89 Bosses like for every other class please? The chance of getting them is the extremely low end of extremely low , because Peachbloosom isnt in the bh anymore and Seat of Torment is too hard to solo and to even try and farm it , Every other class have those skills drop from fb 89 dungeon wich is very very easy to farm. Not asking for a gift here, but we Sins and Psys need those skills available so we can enjoy the Expansion and all the new skills that come with it, just to have the same chance as the other classes already do. Please let's make the skills more available!! b:bye
Post edited by omgihateyou on

Comments

• Vennesetiid - Sanctuary
    Vennesetiid - Sanctuary Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    You're talking about how they stuck them in a book that has a slim chance of giving them to you right? Cause they did that with seeker. I got really lucky to get my lvl11 Blade and Sword mastery.
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Since I`m not too bothered about farming anymore, I agree, need to add them in random books, now I regret that I didn`t learn them back in the day but sold since Twin Strike and P. Wound are kinda useless, those 2 + Headhunt are the only skills I`m missing atm. kinda lame because those are the only skills needed for the new ones...
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Every other class have those skills drop from fb 89 dungeon wich is very very easy to farm. b:bye

Earthguard don't either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    You're talking about how they stuck them in a book that has a slim chance of giving them to you right? Cause they did that with seeker. I got really lucky to get my lvl11 Blade and Sword mastery.

we wish they did, sins have 3 skills that are drop ONLY ( not in any sort of book/page clip item), 2 of them are needed for the new upgrade skills..
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2013
    Other classes have same problem for some skills.

I myself need 2 level 89 Demon skills only, but price of each them is like the price of the Cube necklace.

op has horrible/incorrectly phrased the problem, please read my above post

the issues with non tideborn classes are not at all similar

also original 6 classes had the most fairly separated books into clips/ the least overlap in the clips, please wizzies shush seriously
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    op has horrible/incorrectly phrased the problem, please read my above post

the issues with non tideborn classes are not at all similar

also original 6 classes had the most fairly separated books into clips/ the least overlap in the clips, please wizzies shush seriously

Most necessary skills like Stone Barrier and Divine Pyrogram are absent for Wizard among dropped books.

I even agree to give back all Demon skills you mentioned above for 1 Stone Barrier.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2013
    Most necessary skills like Stone Barrier and Divine Pyrogram are absent for Wizard among dropped books.

I even agree to give back all Demon skills you mentioned above for 1 Stone Barrier.

dear god.. those 3 sin books are DROP ONLY, you cannot get them with ANY pages/book clips

literally the only way to get them in game is to farm hellfire/peachblossom thousands of times
    edited December 2013
    Yup, you can still chance Stone Barrier, sin drop only skills are Shadow Walk, TS and PW, as for psys it`s Spirit Blast and Aqua Impact, so there is no way in hell this is fair, they should have taken this into account, people can`t even get their skills, unless you like to make a squad and run Abadon till you puke and you have a chance of getting 160 different books or so, getting the right 1 is next to impossible, also for seekers I think it was that 2 in 1 book clip which was drop only, as to rest, they can obtain skills via various pages.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    dear god.. those 3 sin books are DROP ONLY, you cannot get them with ANY pages/book clips

literally the only way to get them in game is to farm hellfire/peachblossom thousands of times
    id wonder how much they go for o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited December 2013

Now - A LOT, used to be that I couldn`t even sell them for 3m (the sin books, psy books have always costed a ton) lol >.>

BTW I`ll hijack your OP seeker to solo puppet then I`ll go farm Peachy :P
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Now - A LOT, used to be that I couldn`t even sell them for 3m (the sin books, psy books have always costed a ton) lol >.>

BTW I`ll hijack your OP seeker to solo puppet then I`ll go farm Peachy :P
    hm..........

i should, shouldt i.
    f:money
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • MissCherie - Harshlands
    MissCherie - Harshlands Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Earthguard don't either.

Mystics can get all skills by pages, while psy there's skills that are only available from boss dropping (hellfire/peach iirc).
  • magixstar
    magixstar Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    The HELL .. New Expansion everyone gets to make their skills but US Tydeborn are screwed , now what the HELL??? we need those ******n books even if you put them in CS for 100 gold each but make them freaking ACTUALLY PRESENT IN THE DAMN GAME! Not our fault that they put them in fb99 instead of fb89 by a stupid mistake , fix thatttttttttttttttttb:angry
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    only available from boss dropping

What a novel way to say it b:laugh. I wonder what they have for lunch b:chuckle
    edited December 2013
    What a novel way to say it b:laugh. I wonder what they have for lunch b:chuckle

For all we know all drops might be boss/mob droppings ;o They have slain some fail knight wannabes and devoured them whole, thus now they **** gear and stuff.
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    For all we know all drops might be boss/mob droppings ;o They have slain some fail knight wannabes and devoured them whole, thus now they **** gear and stuff.

oooh this line of thought requires further research. That would make sense why mobs/bosses drop weird things. Bosses drop more, since more fail knights die at their feet.

Why don't bosses drop 1~30m coins, that some people carry around b:avoid. Imagine if bosses dropped a certain percentage of slain player's money next time.
    edited December 2013
    we wish they did, sins have 3 skills that are drop ONLY ( not in any sort of book/page clip item), 2 of them are needed for the new upgrade skills..

Oh I understand now. That really sucks.
  • Toraah - Archosaur
    Toraah - Archosaur Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited December 2013

I got twin strike for only 25m. I am world chatting for puncture for 50m atm with no luck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/user/xtorah - Assassin PK/TW/NW videos
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2013
    Let's see... I've sold plenty of twin strike/puncture wound books for well over 20m (people kept paying that for some absurd reason) before this expansion so....

brb sticking them in AH for 100m on a couple of servers. Let's see just how desperate people are. b:chuckle

Though this wouldn't be a problem if people actually ran the instances more often... b:avoid
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • MissCherie - Harshlands
    MissCherie - Harshlands Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Let's see... I've sold plenty of twin strike/puncture wound books for well over 20m (people kept paying that for some absurd reason) before this expansion so....

brb sticking them in AH for 100m on a couple of servers. Let's see just how desperate people are. b:chuckle

Though this wouldn't be a problem if people actually ran the instances more often... b:avoid

Farm spirit blast too it go easy 75m+.
    edited December 2013

You did see I mentioned how many skill books it drops lol, so best of luck getting precisely those, the random luck is weird I have gotten sage SP and sage AI in 1 day but that` like winning a SOT from packs, most times, let`s be frank here, more than 95 pct. of times if I may say so, you get nothing, the drop rate per se is garbage. What they should do, in fact, is amp it up dramatically, it was never suppose to be a farming instance, yet that`s how it became, most books are already more or less useless and cheap, getting those with crappy drop rates just ads salt into your wounds.
    Farm spirit blast too it go easy 75m+.

I bet my smelly fish now you could easily get 100m + for it, even before it was an epic chi spamming skill and people bought it for insane sums.

Another option would be make Sot back to original so fishies can farm, thus, making the skills more obtainable, or just any alterations that lets you access Hellfire or Lady Gaga w/o any problems, other than killing a few guard mobs tike before, I`m pretty sure they only nerfed them so people would spend more tokens gambling on random books, and as we already have witnessed, they don`t know **** about their own game and probably don`t even realize there are still books which are DROP only.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2013
    You did see I mentioned how many skill books it drops lol, so best of luck getting precisely those, the random luck is weird I have gotten sage SP and sage AI in 1 day but that` like winning a SOT from packs, most times, let`s be frank here, more than 95 pct. of times if I may say so, you get nothing, the drop rate per se is garbage. What they should do, in fact, is amp it up dramatically, it was never suppose to be a farming instance, yet that`s how it became, most books are already more or less useless and cheap, getting those with crappy drop rates just ads salt into your wounds.
    Thing is... it's kinda like molds from BHs in a way.

The bosses that everyone skipped or that only a few people bothered farming? You almost never saw their molds. The stuff everyone does? Gets so cheap that people can safely NPC them half the time.

Personally? I don't mind this because it just gives me greater rewards for being one of the few that bother doing the whole thing frequently. However, if everyone did full runs all the time instead of skipping so much, this wouldn't be a problem and I wouldn't mind that either.

Of course, the best solution would have been to have had all books available from book clips of some kind in the first place (be it random like Page of Fate or guaranteed like advanced Mystical Pages) but yeah.

Merchant/Farmer in me just sees this as an opportunity. b:surrender
    I bet my smelly fish now you could easily get 100m + for it, even before it was an epic chi spamming skill and people bought it for insane sums.
    Considering how often people overpay... wouldn't shock me at all.

The books I mentioned selling for above 20m earlier? That was originally a buyout price with a much more reasonable minimum. Almost every time I stuck one in AH, though, it got bought for the max price.... so I eventually started using 20m as a base price. b:chuckle
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Toraah - Archosaur
    Toraah - Archosaur Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited December 2013

I'll buy 50m :<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/user/xtorah - Assassin PK/TW/NW videos
    edited December 2013
    I wonder if some guy on sanct is still trying to sell Demon Vortex for 95m.
    edited December 2013
    I wonder if some guy on sanct is still trying to sell Demon Vortex for 95m.

Doubt it, unless stunningly stupid, they dropped in price after they were introduced in the bidding hall, normal price is around 30 m now.
  • _NoMorePain - Dreamweaver
    _NoMorePain - Dreamweaver Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I've been saying this same thing for ages but nothing ever changes. I've killed hellfire and peach more times then I could even try to count and never once even seen a sage spirit blast book. I've seen demon spirit blast in the AH a few times, and I got lucky when I first started playing my psy and found sage aqua impact in the AH, but since then I've never seen that book either. I've tried farming for weeks doing nothing but those bosses and never had any luck, and you really can't compare that to some molds that you can get after killing the boss a few times. They should either change the eden and brim bosses to drop these books, make a way for us to make the books, or at least put them in the bidding hall.
  • XX_Raider_Xx - Sanctuary
    XX_Raider_Xx - Sanctuary Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    personally I feel that all skills should be farmable or at least have a NPC option that doesnt rely on a "chance to create'

20 pages (OBP) or 30 (POF) = random whatever

but my idea

25 pages of either (same or combined) + 5 Chienkun stones = PICK YOUR SPECIFIC SKILL

and make BHs award a chest to all completed the task that has chance to contain :

(1) 10 million Big note - 5%
    (1-3) Excitement Cards (5,000,000-15,000,000 coins) - 5%
    (3-5) Ecstasy cards (3,000,000-5,000,000 coins) - 5%
    (1-3) Chienkun stones - 10%
    (50-100) mirages - 25%
    (3-5) OBPs - 25%
    (3-5) POF - 25%
    (100) mysterious chip packs (since everyone like chips, not!!!) 25%

and then mobs can drop random packs that could contain

varying amount of coin
    OBPs
    POFs
    mirages
    ???? - whatever else

just a thought
  • filipenogueras
    filipenogueras Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I don't care what may someone think about it...

It should be equal for any of the 10 classes.

If 6 classes can have their skills from a noobish fb89 with a 42.3539% chance
    example: http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mob/8216 , why would the other classes have to spend their life to farm their skills on a uncomparable harder instance with a garbage drop chance of 0.6308% of a 10% chance from the "adcional drop"... ? http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mob/9186

You tell everyone to make always the whole instance ... you gotta be kidding us seriously ...
    1)It takes way longer to do
    2)There isn't anything but 1 weekly quest there
    3)At least it should be like this for every class (no pages for 2-3 skills, drop only. with that **** as drop rate)

Just asking for equality .......................................
    edited December 2013

(1) 10 million Big note - 5%
    (1-3) Excitement Cards (5,000,000-15,000,000 coins) - 5%
    (3-5) Ecstasy cards (3,000,000-5,000,000 coins) - 5%
    (1-3) Chienkun stones - 10%
    (50-100) mirages - 25%
    (3-5) OBPs - 25%
    (3-5) POF - 25%
    (100) mysterious chip packs (since everyone like chips, not!!!) 25%t

125% o.O
    edited December 2013
    I don't care what may someone think about it...

It should be equal for any of the 10 classes.

If 6 classes can have their skills from a noobish fb89 with a 42.3539% chance
    example: http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mob/8216 , why would the other classes have to spend their life to farm their skills on a uncomparable harder instance with a garbage drop chance of 0.6308% of a 10% chance from the "adcional drop"... ? http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mob/9186

You tell everyone to make always the whole instance ... you gotta be kidding us seriously ...
    1)It takes way longer to do
    2)There isn't anything but 1 weekly quest there
    3)At least it should be like this for every class (no pages for 2-3 skills, drop only. with that **** as drop rate)

Just asking for equality .......................................

^ exactly what I've been saying for a long time, but nothing is ever done about it and from what I've seen response wise nothing ever will. If anything PWI will just put these skills in the bidding hall so they can get money out of the people that need the skills. They don't care about fair and unfair f:worry