big dilemma what class to play

Options
speculate123
speculate123 Posts: 12 Arc User
edited February 2014 in General Discussion
With the new expansion out and new skills and with card system, I find it difficult to decide what class I should play.

Initially playing a rank 9 psy, being mainly interested in the pvp aspect of the game it was really fun class to play. Admittedly for a short while it was even considered as one of the most OP classes. Now however I find psy to be more of a buffing tool than a good pvp class. Even with end game gear they seem to be at a huge disadvantage against wizzards (that are consistently getting good upgrades) and other classes, and at best we are just annoying class to fight due to soul of silence.

Due to the nature of the game, and the complete lack of balance among all classes I started to consider rerolling another ton. However bearing in mind the unpredictability of future expansion and how each may nerf or suddenly make one class OP, it find it hard to choose wherever I should stick with psychic or rerool either Seeker or wizard.

I'm looking for community option on what's currently the most op class and what class you would reroll if you had the time and budget to make it end game.
Post edited by speculate123 on

Comments

• Kevyy - Harshlands
    Kevyy - Harshlands Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Currently the most op class is sage dph sins. Thats what I would make.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Jumping on the OP bandwagon is... not a good idea.

The most OP class of the "now" is the first to get hard countered by the next OP update added.

Remember when Phoenixes terrorized everyone? Hard countered by Genies. APS? Hard countered by Rank 9, then further countered by Morai skills, then even FURTHER countered by purify spell and anti-APS revamping. Purify Spell? Hard countered by the new unblockable unpurgeable stun.

Pick something you can play well even in lower tier gear and stick to it. With how the devs seem to think, you'll eventually get your turn to be OP. And in the meantime your own skill with the class will help you survive while others are OP.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • killeresras
    killeresras Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »

The most OP class of the "now" is the first to get hard countered by the next OP update added.

Remember when Phoenixes terrorized everyone? Hard countered by Genies. APS? Hard countered by Rank 9, then further countered by Morai skills, then even FURTHER countered by purify spell and anti-APS revamping. Purify Spell? Hard countered by the new unblockable unpurgeable stun.

Pick something you can play well even in lower tier gear and stick to it. With how the devs seem to think, you'll eventually get your turn to be OP. And in the meantime your own skill with the class will help you survive while others are OP.

Sorry OP, but how was nix hard countered by genie? My nix is nowhere near effected by genies nor was it ever. The only thing that effects my nix is DOTs. I don't consider the new stun to be a hard counter because the puri breaks everything else under the new stun I'm sure. Apps is only thing countered and only for very exceptional gear. Sin has always been the most op of the classes and the favorite of the bunch. It's not like sins are solely apps they were also one of the highest hitters especially now with the new skills. The stun u speak of its trash to sin tidal just like every other debuff in game b:cute

I want to say make veno because I love them so, but if u want the constantly op class that u need little gear to play then pick sin b:cute
    Love lost is room gained
    b:cute
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    Options
    For the phoenix thing, I'll point to how back before genies sending a phoenix to flesh ream someone and then spamming the dance emote was a valid and successful target.

After genies gave the ability to deal with that to everyone? Not-so-much and the (at the time) OP aspect was removed.

APS being countered does not require high-end gear at all. I regularly laugh off APS based players in NW on low level, un-rebirthed characters with gear appropriate for their levels. It's a matter of player skill in combination with gear. And thanks to Morai, R9, and so on? Those built for APS in an APS setup are super squishy 1-shots that deal minimal damage and potentially help us more than they help themselves when they attempt to APS a person.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • killeresras
    edited February 2014
    Options
    For the phoenix thing, I'll point to how back before genies sending a phoenix to flesh ream someone and then spamming the dance emote was a valid and successful target.

After genies gave the ability to deal with that to everyone? Not-so-much and the (at the time) OP aspect was removed.

APS being countered does not require high-end gear at all. I regularly laugh off APS based players in NW on low level, un-rebirthed characters with gear appropriate for their levels. It's a matter of player skill in combination with gear. And thanks to Morai, R9, and so on? Those built for APS in an APS setup are super squishy 1-shots that deal minimal damage and potentially help us more than they help themselves when they attempt to APS a person.

Is it a caster u speak of? I know without a genie or charm most equal geared casters can't survive spark apps from stealth. This is for a lot of people that complain about it for me. I don't care to much, but I do care about sins being able to use 1 skill to tick peoples charm without them knowing. I expected them to get little from new horizons update because of their already OP nature, but I was wrong. I was completely under the same assumption that you mentioned earlier, but nope they remain as the top OP still. Maybe they will lose their position next round because sins are by far the scariest when they are in the OP position. b:shocked
    Love lost is room gained
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options

This.
    Choosing to play OP classes because they are OP is, honestly, the worst decision because you never know when you'll wake up and find out that your OP class of choice got nerfed overnight.

You should, instead, choose a class that you enjoy playing regardless of circumstances. If you don't enjoy Psychic anymore try out another class and see how you like it.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • killeresras
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Most Op class?
    Seeker, Archer, Psy ,Mystic

Why psychic or mystic? I find them to be very easy classes. Mystics are squishy eat of all classes by far. Psychics are just annoying as the thread starter said. It is quite annoying dealing with seals, but they are far from OP. Archers aren't that OP I've come to realize. They can't do anything against equal geared seeker/ barb. Also archers are only strong if u don't see them coming which is why they are such good support. Seekers are eh they are very strong in g16+. I just find it quite annoying that Gemini cost no spark or that that instant cast thing cost no spark.
    This.
    Choosing to play OP classes because they are OP is, honestly, the worst decision because you never know when you'll wake up and find out that your OP class of choice got nerfed overnight.

You should, instead, choose a class that you enjoy playing regardless of circumstances. If you don't enjoy Psychic anymore try out another class and see how you like it.

Yeppies I completely agree with this, but I was just saying if he really wanted the op class then he should pick the formentioned class. I completely agree with picking fun class. I'm a veno now and always will be because I luv them with a fiery passion. This doesn't mean I won't QQ though lol. b:surrender
    Love lost is room gained
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Why psychic or mystic? I find them to be very easy classes. Mystics are squishy eat of all classes by far. Psychics are just annoying as the thread starter said. It is quite annoying dealing with seals, but they are far from OP. Archers aren't that OP I've come to realize. They can't do anything against equal geared seeker/ barb. Also archers are only strong if u don't see them coming which is why they are such good support. Seekers are eh they are very strong in g16+. I just find it quite annoying that Gemini cost no spark or that that instant cast thing cost no spark.

R9rr archer can 1-3 shot R9rr barb (there r few silly videos in youtube)
    If u see an archer for example in NW- u r dead next sec.
  • Kevyy - Harshlands
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Just roll a DPH sage sin they will never be nurfed, as long as they have tidal its GG. Trust me.
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Currently the most op class is sage dph sins. Thats what I would make.

This is false my friend. While the class does have percs, the way that the game is going even a caster can be more tanky than a full r9.3 sin when tidal is down. I love my class but its at a disadvantage defensively and offensively, as PWI tries to make amends for aps.
    Sorry OP, but how was nix hard countered by genie? My nix is nowhere near effected by genies nor was it ever. The only thing that effects my nix is DOTs. I don't consider the new stun to be a hard counter because the puri breaks everything else under the new stun I'm sure. Apps is only thing countered and only for very exceptional gear. Sin has always been the most op of the classes and the favorite of the bunch. It's not like sins are solely apps they were also one of the highest hitters especially now with the new skills. The stun u speak of its trash to sin tidal just like every other debuff in game b:cute

I want to say make veno because I love them so, but if u want the constantly op class that u need little gear to play then pick sin b:cute

The new stun goes through purify mate. And sins were never really OP, it was the aps, and putting high aps near end game gear. It's quite hard being a sin in PvP considering most classes can out tank and out damage you unless you use aps, which makes you a 1 shot. Sin's are NOT one of the highest hitting classes, not by far. I suggest you do some research and actually play a sin in PvP which high geared people before you speak. Not saying you haven't, but my observations are different.

And for sins you dont need little gear, infact its one of the classes where you NEED to have good gear to be effective.
  • Kevyy - Harshlands
    edited February 2014
    Options
    you sir have no idea what you're talking about.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsYUuOdulB8
  • Doom_Panda - Harshlands
    Doom_Panda - Harshlands Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options

R9rr archer can 1-3 shot R9rr barb (there r few silly videos in youtube)
    If u see an archer for example in NW- u r dead next sec.

Not really i had several times where R9 3rd cast +12 archers take far more than 1-3 hits to kill me...
    Mains:
    Doom_Panda- 102/101/102 R9 3rd cast Demon Barb 40k HP.
    Dawnx - 100/85 Demon Cleric.
    PsychicTuna- 101/100 Sage Psychic.
    DawnMyst- 96 Demon Mystic.

PANDAS FTW. AND I b:heart ARMA! b:avoid
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Mystics are squishy eat of all classes by far.

Wow that's the most ignorant forum post I've read in a long time.
  • Cawcawwww - Archosaur
    Cawcawwww - Archosaur Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    you sir have no idea what you're talking about.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsYUuOdulB8

b:laugh

That's a 30k HP sin, any class geared like he must be will wreak havock in mass pvp

Psy and sin have a lots in common I'd say. Both classes require great skill to really do well. Same gear psy can be insanely deadly or fail weak, and same with sin. These classes are great for those with great skill and game mechanics understanding.

Matching class with play style and limitations is important IMHO. Good pc, good connection, good reflex and understanding of game mechanics and any class is fine. Little slow in any of those areas and you might wan to consider something a little tankier like seeker or barb.

In mass pvp it's not so much the class of my opponent as who's driving that gets my attention. End game gear is one thing but end game gear w pro driver is b:shocked
  • killeresras
    edited February 2014
    Options
    This is false my friend. While the class does have percs, the way that the game is going even a caster can be more tanky than a full r9.3 sin when tidal is down. I love my class but its at a disadvantage defensively and offensively, as PWI tries to make amends for aps.

The new stun goes through purify mate. And sins were never really OP, it was the aps, and putting high aps near end game gear. It's quite hard being a sin in PvP considering most classes can out tank and out damage you unless you use aps, which makes you a 1 shot. Sin's are NOT one of the highest hitting classes, not by far. I suggest you do some research and actually play a sin in PvP which high geared people before you speak. Not saying you haven't, but my observations are different.

And for sins you dont need little gear, infact its one of the classes where you NEED to have good gear to be effective.

You call elimination making amends? I didn't say purify removed the new stun I said it removes everything added on top of the new stun. Idk about you... your claims that sins have hard time in pvp are absolutely absurd to me. I have seen a lot of fights involving sins and they tend to dominate most oppositions. I think your completely biased with the class because most people know that sins are one of the most op pvp/pve classes. Also you said sins need good gear to be effective. That statement is completely false. Sins goal are to take down 1 specific target fast and they are highly effective in that area. You were right that you love your class, but the problem is you love it so much as to that you would deny it's op qualities. It's OP qualities happens to be the class itself because everything about sin screams OP to most of us. This is also the class you will find all of the pk scammers on though I'm not saying every sin is a scammer. Really sins are only class that gets used solely to steal from people in pk

As I said I've seen sins now pretty much dominating even more with elimination and life hunter which are very OP skills. If you choose to deny that sins are by far the most op class in game your lying to yourself. Your just blinded by the class you love and hate to see when the majority of the world claims that sins are OP it's okay. b:cute
    Love lost is room gained
  • OFate - Heavens Tear
    OFate - Heavens Tear Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    My favorite class has always been Venomancer, because of the pets. While Mystic has Spirits, the pets you often tame on your own, and then raise.

I like how they adventure and level with you and how you give them great care for them to grow even stronger.

I really love the new ability to evolve them and just evolved my Phoenix and want to work on evolving my puppy next (because he's just that cute).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ying - 101 Sage Venomancer RB2 // No Alts // Perfect World Player Since: May 2008
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    i think OPness really depends on how good your gear is combined with you player skill b:surrender
    take it with a grain of salt when someone says 'this class is op as hell!'

they most likely leave 1 or both of the basic things above.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    PWI tries to make amends for aps.

b:shocked Haven't been around for a while and this is the first thing I run into in the forums.

b:thanks
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    .......... if you had the time and budget to make it end game.

If I had the budget I would finish my R9rr+7 immac Cit barbarian.

The only classes I envy are:

Seekers, for magic zerk-crit, stacked with HA and Def levels.
    Archers, for purge and choice of mag or phys damage.

Think that's about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • peckked
    peckked Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Sins a dominating force? In 1vs1 definitely but this is by design. In PVE, sure but this surely benefits more people than it hurts. In mass PK? TW? NW? Starts to be come a bit of a gray area. Having to be right up in someone's face to do any damage indeed makes them very vulnerable outside 1vs1 and consequently gear dependent. Any sin that tries to run out with their subpar APS gear and +10 r93 daggers will tell you they get crushed should they run into anyone who can take a few hits if they don't get the hell out of there fast.

The new skills aren't nearly as OP as people seem to think. Don't get me wrong. The new skills are nice.. but let's break it down shall we.

Life Hunter - said to be the weakest of the 3. This skill does less than the equivalent of 2 auto attacks over 1.4s at endgame, or (assuming it did the same as 2 auto attacks) if you were to covert it to aps it would be ~1.43. That's the same as r93 with -int cape and tome and has lower chi gain.

Elimination - Claimed to be the most OP skill evaaaa. 320% base damage over 2.5s. Applying the same treatment as above this is the equivalent to 1.28 APS. It also has a 15s cooldown. It does however produce more chi than the equivalent auto attacks.

Cursed Jail - Ooooo big numbers. At endgame this skill does less than elimination which as we see above isn't so crazy after all. Has a 30s cooldown. Costs 1 spark for sage, 2 for demon.

These skills of course benefit from the new passive and sin's chill of the deep. But with an increase of 16% from passives and ~17% at the most in r93 from chill, you're still looking at a damage output less than 2.0 APS which has often been said the reasonable cutoff by all the sin haters. Yet still all the "Ermagod sin so OP" qq.

These new skills are merely workarounds for anti aps PVE measures while keeping out the APS threat that had people qqing for so long about. In PVP all 3 have downsides. By splitting up damage into more smaller hits it increases the chances of triggering Purify, and REDUCES average damage as it's easier to zerk crit with 1 hit vs getting zerk crit on all 3-5 hits of these skills. The most "OP" sin skill in terms of damage at endgame is still Sage Earthen Rift and I've yet to see anyone complain about it.

In the end it's just a different playstyle from other classes with DDing being a sin's forte. A sin's advantage in doing relatively fast and consistent damage can be balanced out by most classes with a bit of finesse just as a sin requires finesse to survive in group situations of comparable gear/levels. Just because a class has an advantage in one aspect doesn't make it OP. To quote another post I made in another thread that degraded to so much sin qq: Stating that it isn't balanced is akin to saying it's unfair his rock beats my choice of scissors as there was no way I could win in that match up. Rock, scissors - "Damn. Lost again.. Rock is OP." If you're so concerned, the option of paper, or even rock! might be more to your liking.
  • XDeliciousx - Morai
    XDeliciousx - Morai Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    If I could r9 another char for PvP I would definitely pick an archer. Nice balance between defense and attack, physical+magical skills, long range and melee skills, leaps, stealth, purge.... etc etc. I always find hardest to survive against good geared+skilled archers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Deliylah ~ director of Revision (revision.shivtr.com)
    sage R9 cleric, lvl 105-104-103

YouTube: youtube.com/user/DeviIiciousAngel
  • Socqar - Lost City
    Socqar - Lost City Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options

I'm in there tanking Rinc's hits <3 (WoG + RUUUUUN!!!!!! xD) No other choice tbh
    Not really i had several times where R9 3rd cast +12 archers take far more than 1-3 hits to kill me...

+11 r9rr ea here and I can't posibly even dream to 3-shot a barb equally geared... Not speaking of cata barbs even, just +8 Exclusive citrine barbs, it's imposible I ever kill them if they know how to play tbh. (Unless I got a ton of luck and spark + stun + mire + poison + spell combo criting some of the hits)

WHen it comes to cata-barbs... (beloved Krexus <3) having full +10 (at least) full vit stones and nw orns... I can't barely do anything beyond ticking their charm, kite, tick, kite for the lulz and ofc avoid a one-shotting Arma ^^

PS: Unless you are like that ea having full +12 josd nw nuema-set, another story :P
    If I could r9 another char for PvP I would definitely pick an archer. Nice balance between defense and attack, physical+magical skills, long range and melee skills, leaps, stealth, purge.... etc etc. I always find hardest to survive against good geared+skilled archers.

Careful with that, defense... we have a HUGE lack unless full buffed and strong cards + passives! Good thing is we don't usually get purged (most posibly you'd either die or kite otherwise) but still... I love the class don't get me wrong, but we've been left from the side of pwi for a long time without any funny update if we're still a funny class ^^

According to the common theory of "underpower the overpowered" we can only dream of a pretty update :D
  • trands
    trands Posts: 2
    edited February 2014
    Options
    With the new expansion out and new skills and with card system, I find it difficult to decide what class I should play.

Initially playing a rank 9 psy, being mainly interested in the pvp aspect of the game it was really fun class to play. Admittedly for a short while it was even considered as one of the most OP classes. Now however I find psy to be more of a buffing tool than a good pvp class. Even with end game gear they seem to be at a huge disadvantage against wizzards (that are consistently getting good upgrades) and other classes, and at best we are just annoying class to fight due to soul of silence.

Due to the nature of the game, and the complete lack of balance among all classes I started to consider rerolling another ton. However bearing in mind the unpredictability of future expansion and how each may nerf or suddenly make one class OP, it find it hard to choose wherever I should stick with psychic or rerool either Seeker or wizard.

I'm looking for community option on what's currently the most op class and what class you would reroll if you had the time and budget to make it end game.

The balance between classes will keep shifting all the time. I always found it most efficient to just stick with a class. Unless you really dislike playing it ofc, but that's not really a gear issue. For that, I would say to stick to psychic.

That is also because I don't agree with your view of a psychic. I never saw psychics as a pure DD class like a wizard, but unfortunately most psychics seem to play it for that reason. The class is versatile and quite balanced. For me, psychics are best for group pvp. 1v1, their damage isn't that amazing but they have the necessary skills to dps through someones hp+charm. Saying it is just a buff-character is massively underrating their use and strenght.

If you really want to change, go wizard. They are the most OP class, and recent update didn't change that. However, you'll need to be top-geared to gain satisfaction. They have nearly no support role, which makes them quite worthless if they can't pop big numbers on the opponent.
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Most Op class?

LOL, none of those are OP. Op classes would be BMs and sins. BMs are op because they have insane defenses, and that new paralyze skill, which can be stacked with stun or freeze. Sins are op because of their tidal which gives them a great chance to resist absolutely everything you throw at them, for their numerous control skills, and big damage.
  • Auerlius - Archosaur
    Auerlius - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Most OP toon ever?
    Fully geared barbs. [can't be killed in 1v1 pk], if you max out a barb know that your investment is safe, with the last two expansions barbs have reached a point where no class can kill them in 1v1 once they hit 35k hp or higher. in tw/nw the returns are lessened but still OP. a fully geared 3r9+12 with nw ring/helm/neck/cape+12 and full vit stone compliment will take a while to be brought down by a group...and in the hands of a skilled player it becomes even more abusive with the new unavoidable stun and cornered beast.

next?
    sin/archer, demi-gods of pk. sins excels in 1v1, archers excel in group pk situations, infinite crit+dmg thing super broken as is [linear crit advancement based on dex, while dex still pumps base damage is ludicrous but that's another thread]

after that?
    seeker/psy/wiz , this is where most players who want a skill match go, classes are powerful enough to be a real threat while the drawbacks are sufficient to be a fun challenge to play.

bottom of the barrel?
    the rest of classes. pwi made these classes to be clones of other classes that are similar in other mmorpg games. as such they have little personality or use here. i know a few of you will take offense aat that remark but just look around at your pk zone wherever that is for your server and look at the classes of most of the toons that come to pk.
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Most Op class?
    LOL, none of those are OP. Op classes would be BMs and sins. BMs are op because they have insane defenses, and that new paralyze skill, which can be stacked with stun or freeze. Sins are op because of their tidal which gives them a great chance to resist absolutely everything you throw at them, for their numerous control skills, and big damage.

This is an example of server specific imbalances. I think on Dreamweaver we have one close to endgame BM, slewdem who is +10 JoSD, the rest iirc aren't that well geared to be much of beast to take down, we have zero JoSD/Deity sage DPH sins. Most are r9rr+12 daggs with APS gear.

However we have more than a handful of all +12 JoSD/Deity NW upgraded archers, quite a few +12 JoSD seekers, quite a few +12 JoSD/Deity psy's, and I believe one JoSD Mystic. Several of these toons have pretty decent S cards.

So naturally the general masses will be getting one shot a lot by these kinds of classes so the reaction of 'oh those classes are OP' will emerge although the underlying difference is gear gap.

I wouldn't be surprised after these skill updates to see endgame geared sage DPH sins emerge.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2014
    Options

in my opinion they r.
    its not just r9rr..but g16 since im g16
  • killeresras
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Most OP toon ever?
    Fully geared barbs. [can't be killed in 1v1 pk], if you max out a barb know that your investment is safe, with the last two expansions barbs have reached a point where no class can kill them in 1v1 once they hit 35k hp or higher. in tw/nw the returns are lessened but still OP. a fully geared 3r9+12 with nw ring/helm/neck/cape+12 and full vit stone compliment will take a while to be brought down by a group...and in the hands of a skilled player it becomes even more abusive with the new unavoidable stun and cornered beast.

next?
    sin/archer, demi-gods of pk. sins excels in 1v1, archers excel in group pk situations, infinite crit+dmg thing super broken as is [linear crit advancement based on dex, while dex still pumps base damage is ludicrous but that's another thread]

after that?
    seeker/psy/wiz , this is where most players who want a skill match go, classes are powerful enough to be a real threat while the drawbacks are sufficient to be a fun challenge to play.

bottom of the barrel?
    the rest of classes. pwi made these classes to be clones of other classes that are similar in other mmorpg games. as such they have little personality or use here. i know a few of you will take offense aat that remark but just look around at your pk zone wherever that is for your server and look at the classes of most of the toons that come to pk.

Pff u want to kill a barb fast? Get demon veno with ironwood proc. It doesn't matter how much def/hp they have 0def will drop them like a fly.

How is a wizzy on the list? Sure psychic and seekers are truly unique, but a wizzy? Lol.
    Love lost is room gained
  • killeresras
    edited February 2014
    Options

I can only agree with you on sins here. BMs just don't seem that OP because they are very easy to control like barbs. Their's very few chances as it is for a bm to even touch me with close ranged skills. In fact I don't ever get hit with stun moves in 1on1 unless that chain skill grabs me to which I would use ad. Idk they are just to controllable to me and as demon veno if they have magic marrow on and 0def proc goes off they are certainly dead.
    Love lost is room gained