Options
124»

Comments

• Identical - Lost City
    Identical - Lost City Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    freygin wrote: »
    now that there are a lot of stat points after getting 105x2 , anyone consider going hybrid ? or still choose pure damage build, especially archer, sins, which are LA that many ppl say is the worst armor in the game, also how about psy, wiz, cleric etc.

Only noobs would ever consider going hybrid on LA chars. Cards and passives make up for the LA flaws anyway. If you got a good set of S cards you can compensate for the lack of defenses easily.
  • sonicrulze
    sonicrulze Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Im trying very hard to get triple 105 by doing FCssss... but still not good enuf...can you show me how you do PV with assassin please.... youtube or something because im very noob with only full +10 aps gear
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    sonicrulze wrote: »
    Im trying very hard to get triple 105 by doing FCssss... but still not good enuf...can you show me how you do PV with assassin please.... youtube or something because im very noob with only full +10 aps gear

You would most likely get wrecked in multi solo run pv with that gear, or the amount of time to safely do a run would mean the hyper time/xp ratio isn't worth it.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Kitsusha - Sanctuary
    Kitsusha - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Congrats on your achievement, it is impressive yet Sins are the class that will no matter what level the fastest :P

I'm curious if there's any 105/105/102 or higher on Sanctuary, since that's what I'm working with f:grin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    What can I say, I'm in a one man team - Schemin' dreamin', wheeler dealin', feelin' strange - I'm in love with the scene!
    You can go ahead and chastise and blame me, but no matter what, you will never change me!
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Congrats on your achievement, it is impressive yet Sins are the class that will no matter what level the fastest :P

I'm curious if there's any 105/105/102 or higher on Sanctuary, since that's what I'm working with f:grin

f:despisef:scared
  • Identical - Lost City
    edited February 2014
    Options
    105 105 104.. 1 more to go lets do this!
  • _Vibhor_ - Lost City
    _Vibhor_ - Lost City Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    105 105 104.. 1 more to go lets do this!

u **** + exp glitch + no life = 105x3 LOL GG b:bye
  • Identical - Lost City
    edited February 2014
    Options
    u **** + exp glitch + no life = 105x3 LOL GG b:bye

hmm? Explain how I ****/glitch exp... I do 14 runs of PV now and 9 frost runs a day with exp neck belt + festival blessing/shroud blessing it is about 150-160m exp a day.

Also, I spent 2-3 hrs a day leveling/doing dailies not sure how that qualifies as no life. I do have a job and I am in graduate school and those things take priority...
  • _Vibhor_ - Lost City
    _Vibhor_ - Lost City Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    hmm? Explain how I ****/glitch exp... I do 14 runs of PV now and 9 frost runs a day with exp neck belt + festival blessing/shroud blessing it is about 150-160m exp a day.

Also, I spent 2-3 hrs a day leveling/doing dailies not sure how that qualifies as no life. I do have a job and I am in graduate school and those things take priority...

IKR wat u mean with a job LOL but still u **** and glitch every1 knows it no need me to explainb:laugh
  • Identical - Lost City
    edited February 2014
    Options
    IKR wat u mean with a job LOL but still u **** and glitch every1 knows it no need me to explainb:laugh

How do I ****/glitch, please explain and tell me who is accusing me of this... I am widely curious. Pretty sure I run frost and PV like everyone else does.
  • Socqar - Lost City
    Socqar - Lost City Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options

You **** openers xD for God's sake 14 openers a day... I just can't sort my alts to do that even if I could do the 7 runs in time!

Shroud blessing? Or you're referring to extra token or I'm losing something...

Anyway.... Gogogo first 105x3 is almost there! Keep hacking glitching nolife.... Or just keep playing :D Envy is strong in some ppl around here!
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    You **** openers xD for God's sake 14 openers a day... I just can't sort my alts to do that even if I could do the 7 runs in time!

Shroud blessing? Or you're referring to extra token or I'm losing something...

Anyway.... Gogogo first 105x3 is almost there! Keep hacking glitching nolife.... Or just keep playing :D Envy is strong in some ppl around here!

;_; even 7 runs.. so OP..

I assume by the shroud blessing he means this? o:

anyway keep on frostin' identical, you're so close c:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Butthurt jealousy is strong in some ppl around here!

Fixed that for you.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options

no he means this;

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/33936
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options

oh, interesting! I didnt know about those

thankyou~ ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |
  • Xinnz - Heavens Tear
    Xinnz - Heavens Tear Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Even if he could do 10 pv's a day it would take him around 83 days to get to 105 from 104. Also if you go by fcc only you are talking 25 days and that is if you can get the full .4% for each activation.

hmm.. i could only do 6 pvs a day (cos not enough alts) + dailies and it took me around 42 days to get to 105, from 104. but then again i used the dreamchaser neckky. guess its better than i thought D;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    pwcalc.com/ea8859329e47bb43
    456 fashion items and counting
    #1 Adversity - tinyurl.com/Xinversity b:thanks
  • Sixxkiller - Lost City
    Sixxkiller - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Yes but he misses out on nookie. Go get some nookie Identical. CT will die without nookie.
  • Socqar - Lost City
    Socqar - Lost City Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options

THat's actually nice info to help on the first 5m running for a few Influence... mhmmm
    Fixed that for you.

LOL yep, happens too much imho

Did I say I love you enough Ahira? :D I'll move to Shroud now U.U Bye Bye Lumi, 2x pro items x PV token is way enough to move lol