I felt like bragging but, Ding! 105x2 b:laugh
105 105 101 sin on Lost City

http://tinyurl.com/105x2LC
Post edited by Identical - Lost City on

Comments

• Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    with fcc greens maybe, no way you level'd to 105 in less than a month otherwise
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Geshwur - Raging Tide
    Geshwur - Raging Tide Posts: 570 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    it is possible, though required a LOT of time in FC/PV (100-102 is pretty easy in a few days if you do it right) but 102+ gets far less exp than 99-101 in FC, so because he was "101" in FC he could get exp in book demon faster than 102+ BUT that fast is still quite astonishing...
    Current Gears
    pwcalc.com/90f636550cbd5beb
  • Crixxix - Raging Tide
    Crixxix - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Man, that's crazy. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    edited January 2014
    it is possible, though required a LOT of time in FC/PV (100-102 is pretty easy in a few days if you do it right) but 102+ gets far less exp than 99-101 in FC, so because he was "101" in FC he could get exp in book demon faster than 102+ BUT that fast is still quite astonishing...

yeah I can see 103, but not 105, there are not enough activations to do it. And I will also refer you to this post by by zarkin http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=18002921&postcount=7

Even if he could do 10 pv's a day it would take him around 83 days to get to 105 from 104. Also if you go by fcc only you are talking 25 days and that is if you can get the full .4% for each activation.

Above if talking 104-105 not even counting to get to 104. Again its either bs, fcc greens @ 99 or another exp glitch has been found.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hunkary - Dreamweaver
    Hunkary - Dreamweaver Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    yeah I can see 103, but not 105, there are not enough activations to do it. And I will also refer you to this post by by zarkin http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=18002921&postcount=7

Even if he could do 10 pv's a day it would take him around 83 days to get to 105 from 104. Also if you go by fcc only you are talking 25 days and that is if you can get the full .4% for each activation.

Above if talking 104-105 not even counting to get to 104. Again its either bs, fcc greens @ 99 or another exp glitch has been found.

Well, you can have 2x exp scrolls, FC Green mats to help, 2x exp from server event.
    Plus, you can do 9 runs of FC everyday only activating on big room + 1 PV activation per day.

That's pretty much enough to ding 105 in ~1 month or so if the person doesn't miss one single day b:bye
    105/105/103

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/Hunkary - PWI Videos!

TW, NW, PvE and PvP videos :D
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    edited January 2014
    Well, you can have 2x exp scrolls, FC Green mats to help, 2x exp from server event.
    Plus, you can do 9 runs of FC everyday only activating on big room + 1 PV activation per day.

That's pretty much enough to ding 105 in ~1 month or so if the person doesn't miss one single day b:bye

Thats enough to ding to 105 from 104 in a month, not from 99
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kijinka - Dreamweaver
    Kijinka - Dreamweaver Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Not quite but getting there.

http://puu.sh/6zHMh.png
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited January 2014

It's very possible to do 16 pvs and still have 8 activations + just shy of 30 mins left on hypers a day. I'm not sure how fast a sin can do full frost, but I'd imagine they could probably get 5-6 frosts done in that time. I can tell you that when I was doing 16 pvs a day (lazy now), I was getting between 100 and 110m exp a day, you need ~4 bil exp to go from 100 to 105, it's been 39 days since the expansion came out.. some very basic math tells you that you'd need just barely over 100m exp a day to make it. He could have made this by only doing PV.. and someone that really cared could have done this quite a bit faster.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • ZinneD_ - Sanctuary
    ZinneD_ - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Yes! An extra ordinary achievement indeed!
    Something that someone who has no life can do!
    b:victory

Proud of you lad!
    In this Perfect World, those that are Made-In-China are the originals whereas ours and other servers are just cheap imitations...b:sad
  • Identical - Lost City
    Identical - Lost City Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Didn't use frost gears, i do 12 PV runs a day with 9 runs of frosts. about 120m-140m exp a day
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    edited January 2014
    thats crazy lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sneeze - Sanctuary
    Sneeze - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    8D Congratulations on your achievement! I still have yet to get there.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    qq. Only 105/103/102 here. >:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Clergywoman - Raging Tide
    Clergywoman - Raging Tide Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    AWESOM-O b:victory
    gear and genies: mypers.pw/1.8/#145766

pan gu loves cash shoppers as much as he loathes pure farmers. that's why he cursed me with the lowest luck-index possible. my weapon needed 21 recasts for those meh adds, and the r9 ring refine ate over 10k mirages before i capitulated and orbed it from 0 to +11. you won this time pan gu! b:sad
  • Socqar - Lost City
    Socqar - Lost City Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    And he is not even josd! XD Big grats!
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    GZ on no life I guess ;o, I won`t even bother getting past 103. b:surrender
  • porphy
    porphy Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Wow, thats pretty op, congratulations.
    Been more than a year since I quit playing, but still on rankings.

PWI: Buff_me - 103 Demon Assassin Banned
    PWS: Sin - 105 Sage Assassin Active

My channel: youtube.com/user/SinPWS
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    No EXP necklace so going to take ages for me f:despise unless they have a charge reward promo to get some Dreamchaser packs.

Congrats though!
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    What's with the people calling the guy a no life?

How long does 12 Pv's and 9 frosts take, 35mins for 2 PV tokens (Yes, two for those that aren't aware of the extra token you get per day from Shroud), ~20mins per fc so 3.5 hours.

You all play less than 3.5 hrs per day? Get outta here.

Even the casters/hax archers like asterelle that can do 8 per token with dreamchaser neck get 6.5x16 =104m exp in 35mins.

Don't try and feel better about your laziness by diminishing others hard work.

Congrats OP.

Though I do have a question. Did you use the dreamchaser neck? And what activation are you doing in frost that is ~3mins and gives 4.6-6.8m exp? :o
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • SneakyZoe - Morai
    SneakyZoe - Morai Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Congratz, I am only 105, 104, 100
    and reduce my level speed at the moment because I need a break from this leveling.

I more asking myself, what I will do after I get 2 x 105, will I level my third or will I wait for next update 3rd reborn and put my experience into my book.
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    And he is not even josd! XD Big grats!

unless this is some lost city inside joke, i really dont see the point of your post.
    29 k hp, thats double the hp of my sin...

congratz :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Identical - Lost City
    edited January 2014
    No EXP necklace so going to take ages for me f:despise unless they have a charge reward promo to get some Dreamchaser packs.

Congrats though!

Only had the 1 exp neck that acme with expansion and 1 dreamchaser pack. =\ so it is highly doable without.
  • XDeliciousx - Morai
    XDeliciousx - Morai Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited January 2014

Niceeee good job ^__^ b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Deliylah ~ director of Revision (revision.shivtr.com)
    sage R9 cleric, lvl 105-104-103

YouTube: youtube.com/user/DeviIiciousAngel
  • Identical - Lost City
    edited January 2014
    What's with the people calling the guy a no life?

How long does 12 Pv's and 9 frosts take, 35mins for 2 PV tokens (Yes, two for those that aren't aware of the extra token you get per day from Shroud), ~20mins per fc so 3.5 hours.

You all play less than 3.5 hrs per day? Get outta here.

Even the casters/hax archers like asterelle that can do 8 per token with dreamchaser neck get 6.5x16 =104m exp in 35mins.

Don't try and feel better about your laziness by diminishing others hard work.

Congrats OP.

Though I do have a question. Did you use the dreamchaser neck? And what activation are you doing in frost that is ~3mins and gives 4.6-6.8m exp? :o

Only had 1 dreamchaser pack because I quit for 2 years and I came back like end of last summer and I never stocked up like others have. I just claimed one of the two codes given out during the holidays because I never thought I would need them.

Frost method is i get boss really low in BR lure all mobs and bring them to the room right before BR aoe and run into that room and aoe then pause. I don't hyper heads cause that is a big waste of time for so little exp. Then 2nd activity I do octopus boss to phoenix boss's door and then kill those stealth holy path to corner room lure bladers to the split bosses and aoe and kill there and kill last boss and pause. <=3mins of hyper used each run.
  • Identical - Lost City
    edited January 2014
    Congratz, I am only 105, 104, 100
    and reduce my level speed at the moment because I need a break from this leveling.

I more asking myself, what I will do after I get 2 x 105, will I level my third or will I wait for next update 3rd reborn and put my experience into my book.

When I put the demon to sleep after hitting 105x2 it won't wake up anymore the button turned grey, so I guess you are forced to level your third.
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited January 2014

Gratz (:

I'm currently 105 - 104 (~30%) - 101. I only got the 3 day 30% EXP-Neck when the Reborn-Thingy started out so I missed out on a few EXP.

I just did like 10 FCs over the time for friends and stuff and mainly ran PV (12 runs a day).

If you are capable of running PV then achieving 105 in less then a month is a piece of cake. ~35minutes a day and there you go.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • SneakyZoe - Morai
    SneakyZoe - Morai Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    b:sad

Aaawwwww, thanks a lot for info.
    So there is no choice at the end.
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Couldn't tell you who is what level on RT. Never really cared about level or gear someone else obtained, nor does it impress me. I personally find it insignificant, but if its your goal then congratulations are in order.
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Only had the 1 exp neck that acme with expansion and 1 dreamchaser pack. =\ so it is highly doable without.

I didn't say it's not do-able but it's going to take a long time, I got to 105 the first time mostly without EXP necklaces. I had only 2 EXP necklaces and both were used for the rebirthing. Additionally I don't actually do FCC mostly due to lack of time on weekdays. f:meh
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Im_Not_Sure - Archosaur
    Im_Not_Sure - Archosaur Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Now do this again, but level your wife with you too b:chuckle