2nd reincarnation legendary quest broken?

Comments

• Awesomeonly - Raging Tide
    Awesomeonly - Raging Tide Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    well idk for sure but it maybe why we cant finish it. have to wait until the server to hit 100%. thats my guess f:angry
  • Lazaraes - Archosaur
    Lazaraes - Archosaur Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    well idk for sure but it maybe why we cant finish it. have to wait until the server to hit 100%. thats my guess f:angry

Our percentage disappeared from the map so either it reached 100% already and nothing changed or something went horribly wrong.

Not that they'll likely tell us either way... f:bike
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tirus21
    tirus21 Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    still now working b:cry
  • BringinDeath - Archosaur
    BringinDeath - Archosaur Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    STILL not working

This game has become FUBAR since new owners took over
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    What new owners? o.O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    No new owners. Just another of those misinformed posts that don't really know what they're claiming.

The very fact that he's complaining about "new owners" driving the game down and it not being fixed still instead of going to this place kinda shows that.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »
    No new owners. Just another of those misinformed posts that don't really know what they're claiming.

The very fact that he's complaining about "new owners" driving the game down and it not being fixed still instead of going to this place kinda shows that.

Thought so. Thanks, Kossy!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zauliire
    zauliire Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Any news?
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    DoD didn't update the sticky this week, so no, no news.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • SnowGlitter - Archosaur
    SnowGlitter - Archosaur Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I have been trying to *ignite* the letter using pickaxe to dig it. Message given is *Invalid Gathering Tool.* This should be a simple fix. However, are there any other gathering tools that can be thought of?
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    I'm pretty sure the proper gathering tool has to be the Letter. The quest must be miscoded, and requires some other item.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aleksey7773
    aleksey7773 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    dear pwi gms if you reading this please fix this quest we all tiered of it not being trashable and cant finish it so it just sit there in our quest book qqb:cryb:cry
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    geez not fixed yet...
    I'm waiting to rebirth the 2nd time for this to be fixed.
    b:angry
  • sparkiesoft
    sparkiesoft Posts: 47
    edited January 2014
    We are aware of the issue as are the developers. We'll keep you updated on any further news we get. Thank you all for the feedback, much appreciated!
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    We are aware of the issue as are the developers. We'll keep you updated on any further news we get. Thank you all for the feedback, much appreciated!

Pull some strings, fiddle with ****, and, please, try to get it resolved fast. b:sad
  • tirus21
    tirus21 Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Thank you for reply sparkiesoft :)
  • Crixxix - Raging Tide
    Crixxix - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    5 bucks says it's because we rebirthed twice too fast, and we just need to do more with the History Advancement. b:chuckle

Thanks for the reply Sparkie!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    My money's on it being a simple coding error, with the wrong item being required to dig the ignition site.

Not that we'll ever know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Giannix - Raging Tide
    Giannix - Raging Tide Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Not fixed ... b:avoid
  • Kweas - Lost City
    Kweas - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    GM's Please fix this.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2014
    GMs can't fix this, we have to wait for a fix from China.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ON_oFF - Lost City
    ON_oFF - Lost City Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    bumpy bump =( its actually really annoying to have broken quests..one of the "spring events" is broken to GG pwi
  • eraldus
    eraldus Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    bumpy bump =( its actually really annoying to have broken quests..one of the "spring events" is broken to GG pwi

Stop bumping old threads... They've already said that they're waiting for an answer from the Devs in order to fix it.
    edited February 2014
    Yes bump, that broken quest is taking 1 slot and you can`t even trash that ****, I need to trash good quests, like divines in order to do dailies, etc. b:angry
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Yes bump, that broken quest is taking 1 slot and you can`t even trash that ****, I need to trash good quests, like divines in order to do dailies, etc. b:angry
    upgrade your quest log to 30!

b:shutup

its actually helped alot nowadays
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited February 2014
    upgrade your quest log to 30!

b:shutup

its actually helped alot nowadays

Saving all I can to make r9 chest, cant afford to spend on unnecessary items, not anymore. f:beg
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Saving all I can to make r9 chest, cant afford to spend on unnecessary items, not anymore. f:beg

It's dirt cheap. you can spare a few mil.
  • qupidyn
    qupidyn Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Bug still not fixed b:cry
  • reincarnateme
    reincarnateme Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    3 months passed and still not fixed T ^ T i waited long before 2nd rebirth so i won't encounter the glitches :D but i sitll did :D GG b:victoryb:sadb:surrender
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    99 reports of bugs on the list, 99 reports of bugs, stare one down, don't fix it up, 98 reports of bugs on the list.
    98 reports of bugs on the list, 99 reports of bugs, stare one down, don't fix it up, 97 reports of bugs on the list.
    97 reports of bugs...etc

Just how I imagine pwi deals with their bugs: one by one crossing them off the list without actually touching it.
    I'm fine with that pwi relies on the chinese dev's for a fix, but 3 months? c'mon the only reason now would be they had the fix ready and aboard the MH370. Other than that excuse they deserve a spanking, and not the good kind.