coffee smiley

Options
biostrain
biostrain Posts: 17 Arc User
edited February 2014 in Suggestion Box
Okay I am using my phone to post this so pls forgive any errors . Now I have talked to a number of ppl on the arch server and a lit of us would love to see a new smiley set that was based on coffee sense most of my friends go without sleep because of work or just life ( I suffer from chronic insomnia ) so it to me it would be great to have Smiley's about coffee since a most ppl love it . And ty for your time reading this
Post edited by biostrain on

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Quality Corner is for bugs and glitches.

Suggestions go to the suggestion box. :P
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • biostrain
    edited January 2014
    Options
    sry about that
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Options
    biostrain wrote: »
    Okay I am using my phone to post this so pls forgive any errors . Now I have talked to a number of ppl on the arch server and a lit of us would love to see a new smiley set that was based on coffee sense most of my friends go without sleep because of work or just life ( I suffer from chronic insomnia ) so it to me it would be great to have Smiley's about coffee since a most ppl love it . And ty for your time reading this

HAHAHA Love it. Logged!
  • biostrain
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I liked the idea of it never know after all could always use a new smiley set
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I don't dislike this idea but...

We have a limited amount of smileys that can be active at once. If they were to create a new set of them, one of the ones we have now would have to be replaced.

So... that's a consideration too. b:surrender
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • JealouSea - Archosaur
    JealouSea - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Death to the piggy smiley and lets have some bacon lol
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    I don't dislike this idea but...

We have a limited amount of smileys that can be active at once. If they were to create a new set of them, one of the ones we have now would have to be replaced.

So... that's a consideration too. b:surrender

May be about time to rotate the Smiley's! n Thanks for the info OPKossy ill update this Log.
  • MissCherie - Harshlands
    MissCherie - Harshlands Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    heero200 wrote: »
    May be about time to rotate the Smiley's! n Thanks for the info OPKossy ill update this Log.

We asked 100 times to have the eggs smiley back and they never did put back.

I want the eggs smileys back. :x

At that point of the game, pwi seriously can't find a way to have more than 5 active smileys?

I personally liked the bears and eggs and both got removed. b:sad

I want them back:

40ae8910.jpg