How many 105x2 you got on your server?

Comments

• ImNotFeelnIt - Heavens Tear
    ImNotFeelnIt - Heavens Tear Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    with fcc greens maybe, no way you level'd to 105 in less than a month otherwise

If you can't go from 1 to 100 in a week, you're not even trying. Seriously, all you have to do is just show up, and do a couple of BH's, and you're there.

2, maybe 3 frost runs. 105 in 2 weeks without even breaking a sweat.

\at least that's what I'm told
    \\repeatedly, in this forum
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    unless this is some lost city inside joke, i really dont see the point of your post.
    29 k hp, thats double the hp of my sin...

congratz :)

nope thats just some random archer being a troll :\
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |
  • Heartz - Dreamweaver
    Heartz - Dreamweaver Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Nice. I'm only 105-104-102. the 104 should be 105 thursday or friday. I'm missing some activations in weekdays, damn school ;(.
    105 - 105 - 105 (14th march 2014)

• Socqar - Lost City
    Socqar - Lost City Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    unless this is some lost city inside joke, i really dont see the point of your post.
    29 k hp, thats double the hp of my sin...
    congratz :)

Personal joke as I just pmed him some hours ago in TW after him hitting me some nice dmg number, he told me he was full DoT, all made sense and we kept fighting after a brieg in-battle friendly chat.

Nothing else biggy in here but the fact that he's not one of those Top OP players, just a hardcore one working his ***** hard, which I do really respect.
    nope thats just some random archer being a troll :\

Ty for answering without any in-situation knowledge ^^ Yeah, I'm a random EA; shame on me U.U Still have to meet you in-game as well so you're just a random Veno for me too b:pleased

Oh well, wish I could do more than 4x2 pv runs a day but with 300 - 500ms Ping it's really messy and I just don't have the skill to compensate that much :( Time to buy a real Internet OF connection I guess
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Yes! An extra ordinary achievement indeed!
    Something that someone who has no life can do!
    b:victory

Proud of you lad!
    its actually not that hard.
    You just need to have had 105 to start off the first rebirth for the OPs time frame.
    With Shroud ticket you can do double PV, add to the rebirth points you can fit in 1-3 more PV than pre-expansion due to the stat points, assuming you got the extra characters to open (thats at least 14 PV a day, so 14-16 PV if lucky)
    Those that still kept dreamchaser bulks still have the exp necklace handy, and FCC is literally soloable. Not to mention autoculti while your sleeping
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Identical - Lost City
    Identical - Lost City Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    its actually not that hard.
    You just need to have had 105 to start off the first rebirth for the OPs time frame.
    With Shroud ticket you can do double PV, add to the rebirth points you can fit in 1-3 more PV than pre-expansion due to the stat points, assuming you got the extra characters to open (thats at least 14 PV a day, so 14-16 PV if lucky)
    Those that still kept dreamchaser bulks still have the exp necklace handy, and FCC is literally soloable. Not to mention autoculti while your sleeping

Didn't get shroud ticket until I was like 102 1st rebirth. I got up to 104 on first rebirth before I did 2nd. The benefits of higher lvl are really that quests give more exp like AEU and such. I only used 1 dreamchaser pack because I only owned one and it was from like november when I claimed it.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Didn't get shroud ticket until I was like 102 1st rebirth. I got up to 104 on first rebirth before I did 2nd. The benefits of higher lvl are really that quests give more exp like AEU and such. I only used 1 dreamchaser pack because I only owned one and it was from like november when I claimed it.
    you just proved ZinneD hes right b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Maybe I worded that wrong, it is not possible for any normal player to hit 105 in less than a month. I could do 2 PV's (4 with shroud but take a month to get to that point). fcc's i could do in about 15 mins if i pushed it. The only problem there is I would have no time to do anything else with my schedule. I wouldn't even have time to do dailies. I could also stack up aeu passes as well, but again I just don't have the time for it. My goal is getting my 3 toons( 2 awakens) to 103, 105 is not even something i can consider.

29k hp sins lol, congrats on the crazy hp
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Fae_Harpy - Archosaur
    Fae_Harpy - Archosaur Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I noticed something that people are forgetting to list for exp and that is RoR, you can get 2mil+ exp just for standing afk while you sleep and it's a great place to burn off your hyper exhaustion time since it doesn't affect your RoR exp. It might only be 2 mil exp, but it's still exp you don't have to gain somewhere else.

And if you feel like spending some money you could always buy the brilliant essences to get double the exp.
    AstriaFae
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I looked to the stars, my aim true.
    Heart peirced, the light flowed.
    And from the dust of Sagittarrius,
    I crafted a bow.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I noticed something that people are forgetting to list for exp and that is RoR, you can get 2mil+ exp just for standing afk while you sleep and it's a great place to burn off your hyper exhaustion time since it doesn't affect your RoR exp. It might only be 2 mil exp, but it's still exp you don't have to gain somewhere else.

And if you feel like spending some money you could always buy the brilliant essences to get double the exp.

Not much point to RoR with legal botting implemented unless you're on a pvp server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    edited January 2014
    Not much point to RoR with legal botting implemented unless you're on a pvp server.

well if you are in exhaustion you will gain more from ror than botting, but yeah on a pvp server its mute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Ty for answering without any in-situation knowledge ^^ Yeah, I'm a random EA; shame on me U.U Still have to meet you in-game as well so you're just a random Veno for me too b:pleased

Perhaps forums have made me cynical, but I assumed you were being rude. My apologies. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |
  • ZinneD_ - Sanctuary
    ZinneD_ - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    My apologies goes to those who are offended when I said "No Life".
    For I can not play the whole 3-4 hours without being interrupted and attend real life errands.

I do also run the whole frost covered city. I usually spent couple of minutes on Glacix Elementos and on the Mobs (Frost Captains, Guards and Lieutenants) in EXP room. And some minutes on the Frost Heads. But clearing from start up to the Frost Heads (killing only Glacial Shades with their 2 mobs and the Bosses), it took me about 30 minutes... I guess there is a faster way on by passing the spawn of Glacix Elementos on 2nd boss... or the Frost Heads (I can kill average of 30- 33 Frost heads). I guess very slow of me...

PV - I can not tell anything about it since I have not experienced any run in this Phoenix Valley b:surrender

Again, I am sorry...

But to the OP... I salute you for your great achievement! b:victory

Hope you can be the first 105-105-105 before us!!!

b:cry Still at 104 - 101 - 101 at the moment... Not blaming anyone since I am the one bothered to do real life matters! b:bye
    In this Perfect World, those that are Made-In-China are the originals whereas ours and other servers are just cheap imitations...b:sad
  • Identical - Lost City
    edited January 2014
    Maybe I worded that wrong, it is not possible for any normal player to hit 105 in less than a month. I could do 2 PV's (4 with shroud but take a month to get to that point). fcc's i could do in about 15 mins if i pushed it. The only problem there is I would have no time to do anything else with my schedule. I wouldn't even have time to do dailies. I could also stack up aeu passes as well, but again I just don't have the time for it. My goal is getting my 3 toons( 2 awakens) to 103, 105 is not even something i can consider.

29k hp sins lol, congrats on the crazy hp

I am a graduate student and I have a part-time job. If I can do it I am sure you can to....
  • trufflles
    trufflles Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    well if you are in exhaustion you will gain more from ror than botting, but yeah on a pvp server its mute

exhaustion time doesn't affect rb chars.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    trufflles wrote: »
    exhaustion time doesn't affect rb chars.

Yes it does.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • bangis2010
    bangis2010 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    it is possible with identical gear and refine. 1st day of expansion he hit lvl 100 ang got his 1st S card on the same day ( he link it on wc ). with normal gear it will take a lot of time. soloing PV will be hard and Frost will comsume more time.

Gratz Identical b:victoryb:victoryb:victory
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Yes it does.

Indeed, you just don`t see it because you still get 4x/3,5 xp below 100, get to 100 + on exhaustion, the xp you gain is low!
  • Identical - Lost City
    edited January 2014
    I had my first bug report today in PV... I think they are trying to slow me down! b:shutupb:cry
  • Cawcawwww - Archosaur
    Cawcawwww - Archosaur Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I had my first bug report today in PV... I think they are trying to slow me down! b:shutupb:cry

b:chuckle how much spirit do you have?
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    edited January 2014
    I am a graduate student and I have a part-time job. If I can do it I am sure you can to....

well i have a full time job which takes up a hell lot more time than graduate school and a part time job. I have at most 3 hours a day during the week to do anything after work. That includes eating clothes showers and preparing for the next day ect ect. The only real time I have is on the weekends.

When you make it to the real world and are out of fairly land, then talk about who has time to do things
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kijinka - Dreamweaver
    Kijinka - Dreamweaver Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    1st on Dreamweaver :D

http://puu.sh/6CyLK.png
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    well i have a full time job which takes up a hell lot more time than graduate school and a part time job. I have at most 3 hours a day during the week to do anything after work. That includes eating clothes showers and preparing for the next day ect ect. The only real time I have is on the weekends.

When you make it to the real world and are out of fairly land, then talk about who has time to do things

To be fair, not all jobs in all locations are gonna leave you stretched that thin. Of course, this also depends on your own time management capabilities, how much you sleep, and so on and so forth. Depending on how active your life outside of work is, as well as your job itself, you can easily have more or less free time than that.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Socqar - Lost City
    Socqar - Lost City Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    1st on Dreamweaver :D

http://puu.sh/6CyLK.png

Holy.... have you just lvled 105-105 before reawaken? O.o that's insane xD Just asking now not flaming, shouldn't it be easier to reawaken a 2nd time, lvl 100 and then start doing pv + FCC with Ancient Tome awaken? I mean, ain't it easier getting lvl 100 exp instead of lvl 102, 103, 104...?

Curious as I'm now into that state and was thinking about doing that myself, any ideas?
  • Shaftzsk - Heavens Tear
    Shaftzsk - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Holy.... have you just lvled 105-105 before reawaken? O.o that's insane xD Just asking now not flaming, shouldn't it be easier to reawaken a 2nd time, lvl 100 and then start doing pv + FCC with Ancient Tome awaken? I mean, ain't it easier getting lvl 100 exp instead of lvl 102, 103, 104...?

Curious as I'm now into that state and was thinking about doing that myself, any ideas?

What I understood till now; at the moment you summon the Demon in Book, your exp gained is based on your highest historic level, not your currently level. I'm not really sure about this though. If i'm wrong someone will correct me b:victory
    edited January 2014
    Funny how all the people who do it fist are those with rather OP hp/gear, just an observation! f:naughty
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Funny how all the people who do it fist are those with rather OP hp/gear, just an observation! f:naughty

Quite obvious really, if you can't solo PV, you won't be hitting the 100-130m per day needed to be getting 105 right about now ish.

To solo PV (12-16 runs per day) you need good gear.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    edited January 2014
    Quite obvious really, if you can't solo PV, you won't be hitting the 100-130m per day needed to be getting 105 right about now ish.

To solo PV (12-16 runs per day) you need good gear.

And a lot of alts to open ultra fast for the next run.
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    And a lot of alts to open ultra fast for the next run.

You can also beg/borrow/buy openers from other players, if you don't have 12+ 100+ alts.

Easiest way to do this is have two clients open, one of your main toon, another that is an account that has 6-8 'holder' chars on it, they can be any level/location doesn't matter.

Have someone open an instance spawn the mobs and then invite one of your holder chars, pass that toon lead and then drop squad, you can then log out of that char and then log in the next one down from that account do the same with another opener etc.

Then you invite from the 1st holder your main toon, pass them lead, log out and your main toon now has a populated instance. As you're at the boss tab out invite from the second toon pass lead log out and then your main has lead of a fresh populated instance. Etc.

The only catch; the 'populated instance' will reset after 15mins of no char being 'inside' so use your 1st opened instance 1st etc.

Also... Etc. xD
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    edited January 2014
    You can also beg/borrow/buy openers from other players, if you don't have 12+ 100+ alts.

Easiest way to do this is have two clients open, one of your main toon, another that is an account that has 6-8 'holder' chars on it, they can be any level/location doesn't matter.

Have someone open an instance spawn the mobs and then invite one of your holder chars, pass that toon lead and then drop squad, you can then log out of that char and then log in the next one down from that account do the same with another opener etc.

Then you invite from the 1st holder your main toon, pass them lead, log out and your main toon now has a populated instance. As you're at the boss tab out invite from the second toon pass lead log out and then your main has lead of a fresh populated instance. Etc.

The only catch; the 'populated instance' will reset after 15mins of no char being 'inside' so use your 1st opened instance 1st etc.

Also... Etc. xD

Not many even know this "trick", I also didn`t until a month or 2 ago when a friend showed me this method, needless to say, sick xp in a short amount of time.