%'s for packs

Awesome work Ast

Thanks! Why the hell did I miss this post O.o
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Thanks! Why the hell did I miss this post O.o

It was a work in progress but Ast has ninja'ed me with something miles better, so I won't be updating that thread other than adding the accurate info.

Until Ast adds a function that allows you to see what cards belong to which set without having to equip them first, after which it can be closed and depthed. :x
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Socqar - Lost City
    Socqar - Lost City Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    It was a work in progress but Ast has ninja'ed me with something miles better, so I won't be updating that thread other than adding the accurate info.

Until Ast adds a function that allows you to see what cards belong to which set without having to equip them first, after which it can be closed and depthed. :x

Perhaps worth putting all that info into this same thread and sticking it for a while? Or stick in guide section... Worth keeping!

Odd that opening A-C packs has better chance of B+ (A) cards than any other packs xD Perhaps cheaper to just open those for people who's not seeking S cards... mhm
  • Chaosbeibei - Harshlands
    Chaosbeibei - Harshlands Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    damn nice work, wtb s+ set haha
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Would it be possible to somehow merge this with the pwcalc so we can see gears + cards?b:question

This I would love as well.
    Pwcalc is kinda obsolete nowadays if you want to see how strong you will be with this or that gearset. I've tried editing gear with extra stats to compensate but even then still got way off from where I should be (including meridian).

Other than that awesome calculator, and S+ set + double reawakening = scary as heck. Even worse than full r9r3+12 lol.
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Is it just me or are these cards a bit to powerful for this game. b:faint
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Socqar - Lost City
    Socqar - Lost City Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Is it just me or are these cards a bit to powerful for this game. b:faint

They are, but kinda important to remember that most players won't be able to get anything similar to a full S set, and even then... Lvling and reawakening those cards is out of many people's budget. At least for now ofc.

Even those who are +12 JOSD NW orns will have a hard time getting anything that OP (Note that full S cards "normal" lvled is not just that OP)
  • MrJohnDoe - Dreamweaver
    MrJohnDoe - Dreamweaver Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    b:victory Thanks a bunch, OWSOME.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options

Done. The set name now shows up in the tooltips from the picker window.
    I might add a set viewer later that shows a list of all the sets and all the cards that belong to each set.

Also added tooltips for the picker filters and made it so you can click the left/right cards in the main window.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Done. The set name now shows up in the tooltips from the picker window.
    I might add a set viewer later that shows a list of all the sets and all the cards that belong to each set.

Also added tooltips for the picker filters and made it so you can click the left/right cards in the main window.

Awesome thanks!

Question though, is it confirmed that when you reawaken a card it's 'exp gained from being devoured' is reset? May have missed this when I read the info at the War Avatar Master NPC.
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    Neodaystar - Sanctuary Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    It should be obvious but it's because they have the highest aps r9 weapon in the game.

They still get more mres than BM/Barb/Seeker and more pdef than casters.

Does anyone have a screenshot of the tooltip from an awakened card? I just went by the NPC which says the stats go up by 30% and then 60% but I haven't confirmed that in game. I'm also making the assumption that it multiplies with the set bonus as well. That's probably the only stuff stuff I'm unsure about.

It seems to be accurate. I had been gathering awakened card and set bonus data to put together a spreadsheet calculator for the cards myself a few weeks ago to confirm the validity of what the npc says.

http://postimg.org/image/4qsstmnf1/

That's an awesome calculator you've made. GRATS! It could be improved to be more useful than just seeing how high the stats go if you awaken them or what their stats will be like when you get the set bonus. Currently, the interface works well, it's not very unfriendly, and it takes a lot of time to click on everything...closing the tooltips, and going back and forth to check on the card combos.

It would be great if you can have another scroll window docked on the bottom (to serve as a combination road map) The combinations of the different sets is not unlimited, and all the sets are already predetermined. So I don't think it would take up much memory storage.

Here's what I had in mind for improvements to increase the calculator's usage. (you don't have to go with it of course - just a recommendation).

http://postimg.org/image/wzoyo68qh/

You can do it just for the S and A cards. As that is probably what most people seek after.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    Options
    http://postimg.org/image/4qsstmnf1/
    It would be great if you can have another scroll window docked on the bottom (to serve as a combination road map) The combinations of the different sets is not unlimited, and all the sets are already predetermined. So I don't think it would take up much memory storage.

Here's what I had in mind for improvements to increase the calculator's usage. (you don't have to go with it of course - just a recommendation).

http://postimg.org/image/wzoyo68qh/

You can do it just for the S and A cards. As that is probably what most people seek after.

Ohh wow XP is preserved when you do awaken! I wasn't sure about that. I think I'll still keep the ★'s I added to the name to make it a bit more distinguished what awaken level they are but will add that "Reawakenings" line.

Your mockup is similar to what I was thinking of doing for a set viewer window later but gives me some more ideas, thanks.

EDIT: Added Avatar Sets window
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Mooooooooo - Lost City
    Mooooooooo - Lost City Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Ohh wow XP is preserved when you do awaken! I wasn't sure about that. I think I'll still keep the ★'s I added to the name to make it a bit more distinguished what awaken level they are but will add that "Reawakenings" line.

Your mockup is similar to what I was thinking of doing for a set viewer window later but gives me some more ideas, thanks.

yeah the xp is preserved. however it is only useful for A cards or below since you can't feed all of an awakened S card's xp to anything and not waste some still.
    youtube channel: youtube.com/user/chezedude
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Not bad with the newly added set feature, I like how you can easily equip on any set. You can still improve on it. Adding a button to quickly clear all the cards from the slots would be nice, if someone wanna start out fresh. I know you can drag the cards individually out of the slot to get rid of it, but it can get annoying.

About the avatar set window...do you think you can arrange the cards so that an entire set is placed on one row instead of two? And have like an empty slot - grayed out as a place holder for the card type that the set doesn't have. For example: The Four Generals of the Human set (doesn't have a Longevity or Durability card) - so in that row, there would be 2 grayed out cards in the middle. And if I want to search for a set of 2 cards that can go well with this Four Generals set, I can easily scroll down the window and search for a row of cards that has 4 grayed out slots with the middle 2 slots filled in with a card. This way, people can quickly identify set combinations.

Kinda similar to this table I've been using:
    http://postimg.org/image/4bz68xn5b/

With just one glance for a sec, you know the first 2 row of cards (2 different sets) can be combined.

Keep up the good work! f:cute
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Not bad with the newly added set feature, I like how you can easily equip on any set. You can still improve on it. Adding a button to quickly clear all the cards from the slots would be nice, if someone wanna start out fresh. I know you can drag the cards individually out of the slot to get rid of it, but it can get annoying.

About the avatar set window...do you think you can arrange the cards so that an entire set is placed on one row instead of two? And have like an empty slot - grayed out as a place holder for the card type that the set doesn't have.

I changed the set window per your recommendation. I'm not sure where to put a remove all card button. I don't really see how that would save time since you have to replace all your cards anyway.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I changed the set window per your recommendation. I'm not sure where to put a remove all card button. I don't really see how that would save time since you have to replace all your cards anyway.

Thanks. Looks awesome! Appreciate all your hard work. I guess we don't really need the remove all cards button then, since we're not using the calculator to see the magnitude of how individual card(s) affects the stat build of a certain char. Think I had that in mind when I was thinking about this new tool you designed, and with the function of the pw-calculator.
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    One thing i noticed with feeding an 'A' card to another, you do loose some exp from the devoured card, it does not give the full amount of exp. The next time i do it i will ss/vid them. This happened when i got a better a card and fed the current card to the new one.
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Metalogue - Archosaur
    Metalogue - Archosaur Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Fantastic work as always! I used this to see if my current S cards were my preferred endgame cards, so that I could feed it without fear of obtaining a better one later.

Thanks so much!!!
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Added a new "Total Stats" window that shows the total benefit of all blue + white stats from your cards. This could be useful for comparing alternative builds.

This was the last thing on my "TODO" list so lemme know if you can think of anything else worth adding.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Jabra_ - Dreamweaver
    Jabra_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
  • killeresras
    killeresras Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Wow I did not expect such a difference between the A set and S/S+ set. I think their will need to be an increase in def passives once more people start maxing and pulling out these cards. Like if a sin gets hold of these sets... b:shocked or wizzy... b:shocked
    Love lost is room gained
    b:cute
  • Cinderball - Raging Tide
    Cinderball - Raging Tide Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Lol, the set bonus of six cards is called five. xD Talk about OP though. Forget fighting someone with that set. It's all about how fast you can town portal. b:surrender
    RT's Heavy Armor Sin
    pwcalc.com/4b05df7de8c8337f
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    Options
  • tirus21
    tirus21 Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    how to get S+ card? b:surrender
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Added a comparison function to total stats window, let me know if using it is intuitive. I'm not sure if it's done right.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options

with set like that it's probably almost like equiping 2 sets of r9 gear, this War Avatar system is insane b:shocked

Now if only pwcalc can be combined with Asterelle's War Avatar calc, that'd be awesome. Please tell the site owner to add War Avatar to the calc.
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I got lucky after yesterday's FSP and got a S card completing a 'Dream of Three Generations' set which gives a 40% boost on destroyer(p-att)/longevity(hp/pdef)/Soulprime(spirit) (3 card set)

Here is a >link< using asterelles calc.

I can't remember the levels but I have around 48.6k p-att unbuffed and 439 spirit so far, with a lot of levelling to go. I haven't really touched my spirit cards been focused on destroyer and battle, with the Kestra card maxed at 80/80.

Interested to see what S sets others have been lucky to get.
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Testxvl - Sanctuary
    Testxvl - Sanctuary Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Interested to see what S sets others have been lucky to get.

Around 150 gold getting 2 A cards, 0 S cards.
    I'm such a lucky person.
    This is a test
  • Devilskarma - Raging Tide
    Devilskarma - Raging Tide Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Skaitavia wrote: »
    Amazing job Ast! :D
    ^This... and it should get a STICKY b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LostPoet - Dreamweaver
    LostPoet - Dreamweaver Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Awesome Calculator !!!

But what I'm seeing from the stat differences between the clases, is that Sins are screwed overall.

The stats every class gets is +200 atk for destoryer / battle cards for A cards, but sins are the only class that get +150. Discriminating much PWI?

Even archers get +200 and their normal hits aren't nerfed in PvE on anti basic-attack buffs on bosses because their attack is "range".

Lack of balance much?b:angry

And Sins are only good in 1v1 / pick-offs. In Mass PvP, not as effective as archers or other classes.
    + Cleric is better 1v1 class, unless the sin get some luck.
    YOUTUBE:
    youtube.com/user/lostpoetgaming

twitch LIVE STREAM + MORE VIDEOS:
    twitch.tv/thelostpoet/profile