Extra large inventory stone !

Options
Templar - Sanctuary
Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Suggestion Box
Please PWI now we need more space then evar .. i have here people who are throwing money at monitor for this item 50 or 100g doesn't matter we will buy it

make it 3x or 4 times larger ! our inventory is so tiny and made for 2008 now ts 2013 almost 2014 and its age of auto cultivation we need more space !

b:chuckle

shut up and take my money !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDwL05-nUL8
Post edited by Templar - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Please.
    I'm in serious need of one.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    An "actually put quest items into the quest inventory" stone would also help a lot.
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • Boomz - Harshlands
    Boomz - Harshlands Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    similar to the safe extension for mats, we should have a separate bag in our knapsack for just materials such as oht, gv, tt, herbs, ores and other crafting stuff, and also another separate bag just for gear. Also a gear set function would be nice so you can switch between gear sets instantly.
    ░░░░███████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ cause i can't make art, so i made
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤this awesome tank.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] 1 shot king. LV 150 FSP bosses hit for 3m. Top Player hit record: 652,656.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited December 2013
    Options
    We just need an "Ultra Inventory Expansion Stone" to expand it to 128 slots, and an "Ultimate Inventory Expansion Stone" to expand it to the 256 slot max.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I`m fine with my space, keep your things in bank people not carry everything in the inventory, don`t tell me you have like 3 sets of gears and every apo possible in there. f:shh
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    +1 to this...

And the current max storage stone should be given for free to every toon to counterbalance codng weaknesses. I mean :
    - Quest items are not meant to be in the same bag...
    - You can get for example different type of tp stones which can't be stacked together...
    - If you already have (stackable) items A, B and C in inventory and receive them again while having "only" two free spots, then you can't receive your reward....

Best example is that daily quest near tellus.... you receive three quest items (that aren't even useful due to broken quest). If you didn't free your inventory by selling to a merchant npc (and there is none near award npc) and only have two spots then you can't get reward. And with all the non tradable/discard/whatever items you can't even put something on the ground for some toons
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I`m fine with my space, keep your things in bank people not carry everything in the inventory, don`t tell me you have like 3 sets of gears and every apo possible in there. f:shh
    What's wrong with every apo possible? You don't want to inspect your bank each time you go out of sz thinking what to pick this time, do you? Just look how many new items have been implemented recently. Tones of mats, recasts and molds, mysticals and reflective pills, hypers bound and unbound (non stackable), for those who lvl genies it's just pain to keep them all in bank. Latest expansion added more new mats and daily rewards. I lack space badly and search what to npc every day b:surrenderb:tired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Moved to suggestion box and

+Infinity

Storage space in this game is a royal PITA. Between the lack of room for pets, the tiny defaults on inventory/safe, and all the **** we're now constantly getting shoved down our throats to take up that space? Almost everyone now needs multiple alts devoted to banking just to keep the stuff they can trade sorted out. To say nothing of the recent love for "Cannot be traded, does not stack, cannot be discarded, blahblahblah" items we have thrown at us.

This is something that needs to happen or they need to make a MAJOR overhaul on their item system. And I KNOW for a fact that this would not only be easier to do, but would also take very little time to actually change compared to the other option.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options

Well, I have a fully expanded inventory and about half of it is filled with stuff I carry with me, which includes AoE weapon, ranged weapon, spare charm, food (3 slots), apos (4 slots), yeles, Pickaxe, Teleport Incense, Bless Box of Attack (don't use facebook), Luminance Teleport scroll, Delta orders, Dice Tickets, Do-All Cards, Chrono Key, Attendance Sheet, Nirvana Palace Key
    Hypers, Reflective ShardsTeleport Stone and the Glorious Box.

Unlike a lot of people, I do not carry a full set of non-APS gear.

Though I do have to say that the only situation where I have actually ran out of space has been grinding for hours without going to sell my stuff. Which I suppose is going to be a pretty prevalent problem with the autocultivation feature.

I don't think that we should get more inventory space, it's already quite a handful to look at. However, getting access to our Cupboard and/or Account Stash from the inventory would be helpful. Or the ability to send stuff from our inventory to our bank/account stash/cupboard.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Moussaka - Morai
    Moussaka - Morai Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    More inventory space - YES!
  • FistToDeath - Dreamweaver
    FistToDeath - Dreamweaver Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    An "actually put quest items into the quest inventory" stone would also help a lot.

This. Devs seem to not know the quest bag exists. Everything we dig for a quest now goes into inventory. I don't remember anything from the "new" quests that go into our quest bags.

"New" as in "since the earthguard expansion".
  • Tindie - Harshlands
    Tindie - Harshlands Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Yes Please..omg more space would be awsome.. i like the idea of a Knap Sack that we can store mats in.. fix quest items so they are stored in Quest bag..

with all the new Promo stuff filling up inventory we need extra space to keep our other essentials on hand also.

i have a few alts with max cupboard,safe and inventory and still not enough room on my main to keep everything sorted out on my main who also has max safe cupboard and inventory.

i think the new armor drops from boss's should be account stashable i've been helping others out a lot and keep getting gear that my main cant use or is to low of a level to be of use that could be used on an alt some where but it cant be dropped and given to others. and it cant be decomposed.
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    +1 to this thread!

I am also getting sick of not being able to expand my bank slots as they are already at maximum. My bank and cupboard are at max as well and STILL there is not enough space!f:fume

- Quest items are not meant to be in the same bag...

I also second this as well.f:scared
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
  • Mazumii - Dreamweaver
    Mazumii - Dreamweaver Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    this is a good idea, i know tons of players who would pay 50-100 mill for such an item, I would save up for it, it could be a wise choice for pwi to make this happen, i see people buying gold, which means people swiping credit cards its a win win
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Well, I have a fully expanded inventory and about half of it is filled with stuff I carry with me, which includes ... Delta orders, Dice Tickets, Do-All Cards, ... Attendance Sheet

Stick that stuff in the bank until you're ready to run Cube/Delta/turn in the attendance sheets. (This arguably applies to chrono key too, but I like the flexibility of being able to go to the past maps any time I want to.)
    Nirvana Palace Key

Just NPC them, they're basically useless anymore. When's the last time you ran Nirvana?
    Reflective Shards

Just use them to increase reflection time (which you can do anywhere, anytime, you don't have to be in the Realm to do so) as soon as you receive them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • XShadowshotx - Heavens Tear
    XShadowshotx - Heavens Tear Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Moar space plox.
  • Naughtymaz - Dreamweaver
    Naughtymaz - Dreamweaver Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    f:fume more space i need more space! I would def buy a stone that would add more bag/bank space
  • Simi_P - Dreamweaver
    Simi_P - Dreamweaver Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    LOL I'm all about more space; I'm a hoarder at heart...and while we're at adding more bag slots, bank slots and cupboard slots, could we also do pet bags and wardrobe stones??? The Simi loves her fashions and pets. Half my bank is full of pet eggs which I have leveled and can't fit in my bag since I had to take them out to put in the pets I could evolve.

And we're not going to even talk about my wardrobe; in case my husband reads this, except to say: think about the $$$ PWI; you know you love your cash; and more wardrobe space would be a definite win/win for you, too; more space for people to put fashion = more fashion sales; ijs... LOL :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Crixxix - Raging Tide
    Crixxix - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I'm down for having more space. I've got 2 toons that serve as nothing more than banks, and I still have trouble finding space at times. A lot of this is because of all the promo items that we seem to get all the time, but can't be traded, and can't be account stashed to 1 of the 2 toons that I actually use.

Another solution to this problem is stop being stingy, and let us at least account stash OUR items to another of OUR toons. I can understand not being able to sell the stuff, god forbid we find a simple way to make some pocket change...

But yes, +1 to more inventory/bank space.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I agree. And with all the mats they will add in the future... I have Logged this as a suggestion!
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    heero200 wrote: »
    I agree. And with all the mats they will add in the future... I have Logged this as a suggestion!

Not meant to be rude but... who are you? I see you posting about logging suggestions every once in a while and have no idea what that's supposed to mean to us aka if it carries any weight to implementation (well as far as these forums go...... just humor it) or is just an organization of 'good suggestions' OTL

It's sad to see that pretty much all the people here that are saying no are giving reason that 'they don't need it' and sound like "It doesn't effect me, so there's no problem" attitude people.

I'm very stingy with my space, and don't tend to have overfill problems, but I think it'd be wonderful to have more space-- or more organizational tabs-- nonetheless... I have lots of things that are 'always in-inventory' items which take up a little bit less than half my whole space and probabily the only reason I don't have issues is that I rareily run (high-level) dungeons and so am always able to get to an NPC shortily after getting lots of drops. If I was playing as-intended for my level I'd definitely have issues like everyone else :x
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • heerohex#3018
    edited January 2014
    Options

Not meant to be rude but... who are you? I see you posting about logging suggestions every once in a while and have no idea what that's supposed to mean to us aka if it carries any weight to implementation (well as far as these forums go...... just humor it) or is just an organization of 'good suggestions' OTL

It's sad to see that pretty much all the people here that are saying no are giving reason that 'they don't need it' and sound like "It doesn't effect me, so there's no problem" attitude people.

I'm very stingy with my space, and don't tend to have overfill problems, but I think it'd be wonderful to have more space-- or more organizational tabs-- nonetheless... I have lots of things that are 'always in-inventory' items which take up a little bit less than half my whole space and probabily the only reason I don't have issues is that I rareily run (high-level) dungeons and so am always able to get to an NPC shortily after getting lots of drops. If I was playing as-intended for my level I'd definitely have issues like everyone else :x

Thanks for asking,

I offered to take over from KawaiiJen, This was agreed by DoD. Since her style of taking posts worked very well I do the same. All Suggestions I log go to a database which the GMs & Mods or anyone that needs to see this can do so and also comment so I can relay info where possible. One thing KawaiiJen did not do was give feedback and show she was looking over them, thats the one thing I wanted to do differently. With regards to any weight on the suggestions that is really up to US as players and where the item stands.

Ill give an example: The Name Change Stone - was a suggestion in here that has now been put into game and is used.

What I will TRY to do is put the suggestions that will help improve your game experience and the game over all.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    heero200 wrote: »
    Thanks for asking,

I offered to take over from KawaiiJen, This was agreed by DoD. Since her style of taking posts worked very well I do the same. All Suggestions I log go to a database which the GMs & Mods or anyone that needs to see this can do so and also comment so I can relay info where possible. One thing KawaiiJen did not do was give feedback and show she was looking over them, thats the one thing I wanted to do differently. With regards to any weight on the suggestions that is really up to US as players and where the item stands.

Ill give an example: The Name Change Stone - was a suggestion in here that has now been put into game and is used.

What I will TRY to do is put the suggestions that will help improve your game experience and the game over all.

Ah, neat, thank you. :3 I got the impression it was more weighted but wasn't sure.
    Name change stones are a real item now.....? Oh dear OTL
    I think I remember larger inventories/inventory tabs being a big thing suggestion-wise a while back, incidentally, with a poll and everything...
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sneeze - Sanctuary
    Sneeze - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    A larger inventory will definitely benefit players especially for those who like to auto-cultivate! Make our bags like Mary Poppins'! 8D
  • Crixxix - Raging Tide
    Crixxix - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    A larger inventory will definitely benefit players especially for those who like to auto-cultivate! Make our bags like Mary Poppins'! 8D

LOL!

It's nice to know that community members are stepping up and helping change the game! Thanks much heero200! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • heerohex#3018
    edited January 2014
    Options

Ah, neat, thank you. :3 I got the impression it was more weighted but wasn't sure.
    Name change stones are a real item now.....? Oh dear OTL
    I think I remember larger inventories/inventory tabs being a big thing suggestion-wise a while back, incidentally, with a poll and everything...

Yer Im Kinda starting new, But ill pick up where things are still supported. If you Look Here This is a list of all Suggestions that are either Said a lot or Items that come up in Threads a Lot. Ill Put Links on them to the Threads when i have a spare Second.