The Legend of RexNero?

Comments

• Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver
    Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver Posts: 301 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Poetic with full r9 +11/12 and fully sharded losing 1v1 to Xx_Zero_xX with +8/10 g12 gear, pretty good gamer. Lose more than win fights against sins such as HR and myself, not clever gamer.

Rex didn't get ****, he RQ when NW make 3rd cast accessible to everyone instead of very few, then someone he left with his accounts kept using them so he used as excuse. everyone know this. Ray_S told me so.

as I recall Poetic was fully sharded with att shards, sorry if I don't remember correctly. And loosing from Zero and HR lol...well its not so hard to loose from them. Also I didn't sad Poetic was a pro, just don't think he was an idiot. To call someone idiot just becuse he lost from some people in pk its a bit harsh.

About Rex believe what ever you want. I know how much money was gone from his acc and I also know who suddenly got full op end game gear after it and was close to him and had access to his acc. Since money wasn't issue for him I'm sure he could replace it if he wanted... so yea he was pissed on game, disappointed in people and robed... ofc he left.
    Look at it this way. I don't know you.

Yea DD and I noticed you don't know a lot of things. Your bashing on former Gladio I found really entertaining since you were never part of it and yet you act like you know it all. Gladio had some really awesome people, faction chat was alive and friendly, people were doing stuff together and after each tw when we lose Rex would kick us all from the faction so we had to pm him tomorrow to get back in again b:chuckle... well for me that was hilarious and ..well.. a I consider it as a part of his charm. So if anyone had some personal issues with Rex or someone in the faction, that might be the case, but don't put all of us in the same bucket.
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Aren't you two in the same faction. b:shocked

Might be mistaken all sin's look the same nowadays. (Racist?)
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    edited January 2014

To quote Metallica on this one "Sad But True".
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Mine doesn't look anything like the preset sins that constitute 99% of the population because I took 3-4 hours a try, 2-3 tries to finish the current .ini on sin b:surrender
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    yet you act like you know it all.

You will never hear me claim this because it's not true. But you are one of those people ignorant enough to think i actually think that. I know more about this game than you ever will, I am however confident in that fact. My statements stand, I don't care enough about you to lie to you.

And don't call me DD. You have not earned that right.

Most sins also wear the same exact gear and have the same +3-+4 refines. Go figure.

Sadly I don't like aps mules as much as the rest of the population, but those sins are just farming toons. I don't count them as being a part of the sin population.
    edited January 2014
    Originally Posted by Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver View Post

yet you act like you know it all.[/QUOTE]
    You will never hear me claim this because it's not true. But you are one of those people ignorant enough to think i actually think that. I know more about this game than you ever will, I am however confident in that fact.

500k to who ever find whats wrong with this statement (yea only 500k not because I'm cheap *** its because question is to easy).

You play sin for 1 year, sorry but that doesn't make you sin master mind, also it doesn't mean that people who use their sins for farming purposes knows less about sins then you because they doing completely same things like you - bhs, tts, lunar, ws - so wander why you more better then them.
    edited January 2014
    Originally Posted by Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver View Post

yet you act like you know it all.[/QUOTE]

500k to who ever find whats wrong with this statement (yea only 500k not because I'm cheap *** its because question is to easy).

You play sin for 1 year, sorry but that doesn't make you sin master mind, also it doesn't mean that people who use their sins for farming purposes knows less about sins then you because they doing completely same things like you - bhs, tts, lunar, ws - so wander why you more better then them.

Lol quote mining much? I said better than you, you aren't better than everyone on PWI, so it is still you and not 'all'. And actually I have played sin for more than 1 year, I have other accounts, am known to people I no longer talk to, and have played on different servers. The only person that finds a problem with it is you so far.

And if most psy's do the same things you do, can you be any better than them? Yes, you infact can. Nice logical fallicy there. So glad to point that out. You constantly respond to make yourself look even more shallow.
  • SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver
    SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    It is quite entertaining reading you two bash each other, please continue...
  • Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver
    Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver Posts: 441 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    *shares the popcorn*
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker
  • G_tar_God - Dreamweaver
    G_tar_God - Dreamweaver Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Ahh the good ol days....

First of Rex/Eva I saw was when he was leveling in his 90s(I was levelin an alt). Eva was failing hard on her cleric and we didnt get past like the 2nd boss in FC. As ppl started complaining how bad she was, Rex had to take his wife and leave the squad....lol

But yeah, even I had conversations with the guy, a lot of politics and stuff. Can say there was a few good conversations. He seemed nice enough, but his thought pattern enraged enough ppl. What made it worse was he associated himself with similar ppl....cough Dsholder/FlyRanger (who to this day still denies ever account sharing)

As for PK, I highly doubt there was ever one fight which was even. There was always some kind of advantage to either side. Ppl always confusing numbers vs gear and how much OP shards/refines actually made a difference.

But in the end of the day, Rex made our server flourish with something to do. For the ppl who existed back then, we know that PK nowadays is nothin compared to back then. For me, the funniest thing was the drama within his own house. Him rage kick'in ppl from faction just for talkin to enemies, ppl switchin sides, the failed alliances(still hav screenshots of Rex asking to join in on the TW Regen ganks)

Either way, #Goodoldays <3
    G_tar_God ~ 104
    Aussie represent for PWI

"Life without music would be a mistake..." [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2014

What does this have to do on whether two people get along?f:confused
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    What does this have to do on whether two people get along?f:confused

Just seems silly to have a pissing match on public DW sub-forums when you could have a private discussion on the topic in game, have an officer mediate and resolve any issues, or simply agree to disagree to save face for the good of the faction showing unity etc carebear stuff etc.

Or maybe I'm just old fashioned, and before Dragslave comes drops a BIDS on me, no I am not telling you how to run your faction, ijs.

But don't mind me, carry on as you were. *noms ebri's popcorn*
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Dragslave - Dreamweaver
    Dragslave - Dreamweaver Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Just seems silly to have a pissing match on public DW sub-forums when you could have a private discussion on the topic in game, have an officer mediate and resolve any issues, or simply agree to disagree to save face for the good of the faction showing unity etc carebear stuff etc.

Or maybe I'm just old fashioned, and before Dragslave comes drops a BIDS on me, no I am not telling you how to run your faction, ijs.

hahahaha no no dont worry i dont drop BIDS on ppl..... unless is TW...
    yeah, is a silly discussion blowing out of proportion about ancient stuff... i asked them to stop it a few days ago and it did, not cause is bad to argue, just cause it was getting plain stupid...b:laugh
    edited January 2014

The difference is how you read those posts. If you look for the drama you will see the drama. What I see is exchanging different opinions. I don't see the problem in discussing stuff in the open because I expect other people to share their opinions. Maybe two of us will never agree on some stuff but it doesn't mean we cant have civil talk in faction chat, and lol we certanly dont need to call officer to solve our differences (aka we are not kids).

Maybe in your faction you prefer people to shut up because that is good "for faction showing". I don't have any issues with Dion and seriously don't see the problem when two people from same faction exchanging different opinions about stuff. But since we have people who likes popcorns, smell them everywhere and do nothing but eat them I stop posting.
    edited January 2014
    b:surrender only thign temptation, theres parts of this thread between you and Dion thats its not opinion disagreement but flat out belittling and insulting. Anyway, points to G for keeping this thread on main subject
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker
    edited January 2014
    b:surrender only thign temptation, theres parts of this thread between you and Dion thats its not opinion disagreement but flat out belittling and insulting. Anyway, points to G for keeping this thread on main subject

Oh please like you care about main subject:)
    edited January 2014
    But since we have people who likes popcorns, smell them everywhere and do nothing but eat them I stop posting.

*sniff sniff* *Dives in bowl*b:dirty
    edited January 2014
    Oh please like you care about main subject:)

way to skip a part of what i said, anyway, maybe i dont care too much about the main subject, but its more interesting then your 'opinion sharing' with dion.
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker
    edited January 2014
    way to skip a part of what i said, anyway, maybe i don't care too much about the main subject, but its more interesting then your 'opinion sharing' with dion.

First of all no one force you to read anything I wrote, and you can skip my posts and read "interesting" parts.

But somehow your choking on popcorns tells me more about what parts of the thread you actually enjoy more.
  • Countessia - Dreamweaver
    Countessia - Dreamweaver Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Competitive in PK is basically R9rr+7 or above

I think it's a bit hypocritical for you to say that considering how you...ahem...acquired your Archer('s gear) ahem

+1 and lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The reward of patience is patience b:heart
    Thanks to Chibiusa for the pretty siggy b:cute
    edited January 2014
    First of all no one force you to read anything I wrote, and you can skip my posts and read "interesting" parts.

But somehow your choking on popcorns tells me more about what parts of the thread you actually enjoy more.

b:bye kind of hard skiping your parts when they take more place then the posts about the main subject. anyway, not even gonna bother arguing more then this with you, im feeling you are only trying to get a reaction out of me for no reason other then joking around a bit.

btw, im seriously surprised this thread did not get closed with how it derailed b:surrender
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    btw, im seriously surprised this thread did not get closed with how it derailed b:surrender

Oh trust me. It's on a VERY thin line thanks to that personal squabble that took over.

Consider this an official warning: cut that **** out.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • RexNero - Dreamweaver
    RexNero - Dreamweaver Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I opened this page for accident after so much time and on first time i feel to not reply on. But after i read all of 9 page of a topic on me i found correctness and falsehood on here.

for diondagger
    i don't know who you are but for suro not a smart one if before post you judge me from videos and after u post "You prove you are ignorant and you jump to conclusions easily" direct to another person.

i pk more of you can figure out versus every class and using every class from 1vs1 to 1 vs 10+

Video was only a very small part and they was "old" compared my last game interval the major performance not as been recorded but who was can remeber.

My party won many pk tourney for exemple in my last one i eet in a room xcurse and kicksumbut r9 psy and r9 barb same geared as me i was on my sin and i succesfull defeated both 2vs1.

or when i showed to DS how long i could survive with my psy 10 vs 1 out west archo and was player like fayhumming, the sun, racheybabez, Tim etc all r9 recasted like my psy top geared player of server and they fail to kill me for more then 5 min of gank then i went in sz I think DS can rember this epiisode

or when i 1 shotted fayhumming alredy third recast with my psy.

or when me and a BM called tojan owened same geared ppl 2vs5

I can tell you about dozen of exemple but it will take too long.

For DS

u should know i have almost won 1vs1 with everyone of list you posted some page before "be a sin and fight 1vs1 with.......ZEUS"

For G_tar

you say meet me first time at lev 90 in FC and talk bad about my wife priest. Well around lev 90 i joined in equinox that was still second guild on server after calamity i was still new of game and some of them my friend like a wiz called Frinz healer (shadowoflife) and his sister showed me FCfor level up and carried me till lev 100. At that time my wife was started play from 1-2 week and was bad undergeared and level 80 around she not was much interested to play at that time and play rarely. And what do you expect from this a pro healer that solo FC?

I remeber well that FC where you guys kicked her from run and at that time i still don't know you or ther player on this server but was first time i made and idea about what kind of ppl play on this game.

You also make me fun taliking about policy of leadership criticizing mine about kick. I always kicked ppl for a reason different from spades in gladio was rules and was not breakable. i believe in the friendship, in the loyalty in te honour game or life doesn't matter for me.

Why do you not post about when i was kos you and your game wife coz or some your guild member Tim and his friend barb that gank my guild meber lower for no reason and you .....

as every good guild master should do pray me to stop kos you and wife but just kill other your guild members.

I had always defended my guild mate and friends and i got gank many times for this but i really don't care when someone called me for pvp i was always up.

Maybe there are more then 1 reason becouse someone hate me but cash is just an excuse the truth was that really few ppl could hadle me 1vs1 and i showed it many times and same geared without any advantage sometime more vs 1. this player start trash talk on me from pk time before nobody care if i cashed or not but they start care when their *** hurts.

This have generated free offence to me to my family to my wife and i talk about offence that in real life could cost jail. This player was totally out control maybeonly got some time ban when back all restart as always or they log alts and continue as normal.

When i build Gladio i startertedwith take every evel and class just for help newbies and create a nice community a place where members ca feel at home and meet good friend that was the core of my guild.

when we started TW hate that some dumbass lower skilled in pvp moved on my guild. We was the most ganked guild of DW comparable only with the regenesis of best time with 200 ppl OP and that can handle 3 TW at time. The difference was that in my guild was 100 ppl only 50 of them alts and only 30-40 max avaible for tw mid-low geared also.

Well we did great TW with guild outnumbered us and ganked too. reach also 5 lands on map with every week 2-3 def tw.

We was a strong guild as spirit we was close eachother we decide trategy togheter officer worked hard and we got result.

Also truth like Temption said ppl start leave when i stop with pk and i was a my big mistaken. A part of guildies was tired of take free offence and kos and they accused our PK policy of this. I know not was this the reason but for be compliant with them i stopped any pk activities.

But offence and trash talk not stopped so ppl that can't affort this left and ppl that was for pk left too.

Anyway the core player and amazing player of gladio was in till end till my quit.

I know many this player still play and now are in the major guild on server and i know everyone in those guild appreciate this player ex-gladio becouse fair honest and nice players.

About my history i reach 105 without goonz on my sin i runned god only know how many FC solo when gooz come out i was already 87% for 105

In my latest days before NW patch i runned and farmed completly rapture for my wife priest second recast with TT 3-3 run sell mats gold and buy rap when was 1,5+ mil each

me and Eva run T-T full in less then 25 min anyway a lot of runs.

Also true i spend much of my time for run free nirvana runs when it was only way to farm rapture for every guild member and a lot of lunar tropy mode for robe me and Eva let all drop to pthers (you did the samefor your guild mate?)

I'm proud of i growed alone without ask nobody help in game and i never asked nothing to others also for tw many times i put charm and potion for free just for let my member enjoy game

I'm roud to never backstab and trash talk on nobody also fake friends that leave guild and deserve this beouse i dont need.

About regenesis someone wrote they broke coz me but isn't true im sorry. I joined with my barb there when already a lot of old members of rege went for tempest. And we still won my first tw with rege vs tempest with rege a lot nerfed. but next days other left and not coz me for exemple AZN with his psy and other good player making regenesis as a small - low tw guild. Not for this i left i partecipate with respect and do my job in every twwith them till my quit.

In the end i had meet lovely people on this game and good friends and all of them i bring in my memories like Temp, Tojan end brother and many others too long is the list. but i also find many haters, child immature people that are one of the reason that push me to quit this game.

Thanks to Temptatio for her post i still rember when u and tojan told me that tw time was to late at night and can't partecipate on futures TW if you can rember i was very sorry of this but just say ok friends as always i never kicked ppl for this also i ask you and tojan to stay till you wish to stay

3 years are too long to resumize in a post there so many thing to say but i only want to reply to this thread without off topic. someone wrote i play and make a Gladio on agame that i even know exist can't remeber name was few bage back. Well I have fun actually in a game that require a lot of skill for play and i enjoy it i reached high-end without any cash people respect me and don't exist that level of hater that exist here all are relaxed and they not going mad for nothing. I admit i miss old friends and game here but also if was a remore chance that i restart to play a day it is gone after i read this topic on me and see how many ppl can be fake, dumb, haters still now after so much time.

PS for DS

lol stop post harpy wraith video when i killed it i admit i dont know her mechanic or debuff etc. DS just tell me hey go to kill harpy i say ok i was without any knowledge about that boss coz never interested me i hope that could explain the video.
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I prefer the legend of Zanryu b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • unstop77
    unstop77 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    when i 1 shotted fayhumming alredy third recast with my psy.

You sure lie a lot and link below you can't beat someone with same gears with help.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWASv-c_P1o

About my history i reach 105 without goonz on my sin i runned god only know how many FC solo when gooz come out i was already 87% for 105.

Everyone know you gooz when you at level 104 to 105.
    my quit..

Everyone can kick you *** and you quit!
  • Hunkary - Dreamweaver
    Hunkary - Dreamweaver Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    The legend is alive!
    105/105/103

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/Hunkary - PWI Videos!

TW, NW, PvE and PvP videos :D
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I prefer the legend of Zanryu b:dirty

Everyone has their own preference. ^^

Delta legendary moments ftw! *hides*
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited February 2014
    Everyone has their own preference. ^^

Delta legendary moments ftw! *hides*

Delta moments you say? Do tell b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited February 2014
    Poetic with full r9 +11/12 and fully sharded losing 1v1 to Xx_Zero_xX with +8/10 g12 gear, pretty good gamer. Lose more than win fights against sins such as HR and myself, not clever gamer.

Rex didnt get ****, he RQ when NW make 3rd cast accessible to everyone instead of very few, then someone he left with his accounts kept using them so he used as excuse. everyone know this. Ray_S told me so.

I miss veinz now ._.

Who was that other BM with the name starting with an N I think? Or a Y? Ygol? I don't know. But I just remembered him, was always up there in refines and such.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • RexNero - Dreamweaver
    RexNero - Dreamweaver Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    unstop77 wrote: »
    You sure lie a lot and link below you can't beat someone with same gears with help.

http://i.imgur.com/22qPVdm.jpg

You can post 10 video but the fact is 2 shot for kill you 1 for pass HP charm and 1 for kill you was under around 15k hp without barb buff at that time and third recast as my psy.

If you can try just post a video or a screen where you can show you got me in 1vs1 but you can't becouse it was never happen.
    unstop77 wrote: »

Everyone know you gooz when you at level 104 to 105.

You are so smart i not really need goonz for level up at 87% of 105 i just helped your noob wiz from 102 to 105 I runned goonz ofcourse when was 105 already and many times for help you and some dynasty friend like gundi and brother coz you guys pray me everyday.

true story
This discussion has been closed.