• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Only the most active of people post on this "inactive" forum

This is extremeily true.
    Hi Longknife :3
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Hi :o
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options

This is extremeily true.
    Hi Longknife :3

I was going to point out your typo, but then I released you have nearly 2x the post count of me now and had a mini heart attackb:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I was going to point out your typo, but then I released you have nearly 2x the post count of me now and had a mini heart attackb:shutup

'Typo'......?
    I don't know what you'd be talking about.... but I can point out that you typed 'release' instead of 'realized' :3 (-ily instead of -ly is indeed a thing)
    But yeah I do have almost twice your post count x3 just over 3k now.
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evalria - Sanctuary
    Evalria - Sanctuary Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    This is a reply post to a post.

This forum doesn't seem so inactive anymore.

Have another YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rb8aOzy9t4

f:hehe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Whatever happened to Shortknife and Relatively Averageknife?
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Whatever happened to Shortknife and Relatively Averageknife?

They still exist, just renamed to compensate for physical disabilities to match their ego.
    I believe they started this thread
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    They still exist, just renamed to compensate for physical disabilities to match their ego.
    I believe they started this thread

This might be unwittingly very awkward for you or I'm THAT BOSS at trolling that I manage to **** off people cross server, but I actually DO have a physical disability and it's a hilarious common practice for people I kill in PK to rage hard and go "YA WELL AT LEAST I GOT TWO LEGS."

So now I'm curious, was that an awkward unintended reference with the true reference being a jab at my alleged ego only (and no my screen name isn't a reference to **** size, THOUGH IT MIGHT AS WELL BE b:cool ) or are you actually legit making fun of someone's physical disability on the interbutts like a BAWS?
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    Options
    This might be unwittingly very awkward for you or I'm THAT BOSS at trolling that I manage to **** off people cross server, but I actually DO have a physical disability and it's a hilarious common practice for people I kill in PK to rage hard and go "YA WELL AT LEAST I GOT TWO LEGS."

So now I'm curious, was that an awkward unintended reference with the true reference being a jab at my alleged ego only (and no my screen name isn't a reference to **** size, THOUGH IT MIGHT AS WELL BE b:cool ) or are you actually legit making fun of someone's physical disability on the interbutts like a BAWS?

My guess is that it was an awkward unintended reference, unless you've really recentily mentioned that on the forums in which case all paws are up in the air for taking. (aka who knows but probabily still)
    'Interbutts' x3.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options

My guess is that it was an awkward unintended reference, unless you've really recentily mentioned that on the forums in which case all paws are up in the air for taking. (aka who knows but probabily still)
    'Interbutts' x3.

That's my assumption too, just asking to make sure AND it'd be fun to feign sensitivity and be like "OMG I GONNA KILL SELF ALL UR FAULT! b:cry" for a bit.

Plus I never wanna miss an opportunity to shame someone who takes this game srs bsns enough to lower themselves to such insults or try to involve a person's real life period, as if that were relevant to gameplay. b:cute
    I <3 AGOREY