Most Active PVE Server?

Jenaniah - Heavens Tear
Jenaniah - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
edited January 2014 in General Discussion
What would you say the most active PVE server is?
Post edited by Jenaniah - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• psybob
    psybob Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    the one i started in a couple of days ago: rt
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Well, I would argue that Dreamweaver being the first PVE server to reach the 100% boundary is a fairly good show of their activity. Not that I play on DW.

I would think that going to Morai right now is a bad idea. Lots of people were freaked the hell out with the recent rollback.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Veronicahunn - Archosaur
    Veronicahunn - Archosaur Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    arch is definetly more active than morai so don't vote on morai lol, idk about others
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    arch is definetly more active than morai so don't vote on morai lol, idk about others

did you play on both? i can only compare Morai, sanctuary and harshlands, morai and sanct are kinda equal, harshlands is a graveyard. rip pvp server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Sanctuary is kinda alive and kicking, my almost full black list is the prof of it b:cute
  • Jenaniah - Heavens Tear
    Jenaniah - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Looks like Archosaur is pretty active.
  • xuelian
    xuelian Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Archosaur is definitely not as actives compare to 2yrs ago```but I've only played on Arch, so I guess I can't vote...
    edited January 2014
    did you play on both? i can only compare Morai, sanctuary and harshlands, morai and sanct are kinda equal, harshlands is a graveyard. rip pvp server.

i actively play on both
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Probably difficult to compare because of time zones...
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    The vote is representative of how many people from that server are currently spamming forums. Hence at time of writing morai has taken the lead, due to the near meltdown it experienced and the forum rage over the last few days/weeks, so higher than normal forum activity.

Had this poll emerged during the arch server debacle, that server would be leading, and no surprise its second.

Just saying.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Takeva - Heavens Tear
    Takeva - Heavens Tear Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    The vote is representative of how many people from that server are currently spamming forums. Hence at time of writing morai has taken the lead, due to the near meltdown it experienced and the forum rage over the last few days/weeks, so higher than normal forum activity.

Had this poll emerged during the arch server debacle, that server would be leading, and no surprise its second.

Just saying.

Or a merger needs to happen.
    edited January 2014

Just saying.

this .
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited January 2014

That might have an impact but, in the other hand, I see more Morai players QQing on Lothranis or Momaganon forum than on this one, where as people playing on US servers only have this unique forum.

In addition to that there are several servers East Coast and several servers West Coast, but now only one server EU
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Heartz - Dreamweaver
    Heartz - Dreamweaver Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    the most active ones have the least votes.. xD
    105 - 105 - 105 (14th march 2014)

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    lmao someone trolling the votes xD least active seems to get most votes...

but i guess that would be better if pple went there, more balance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    *takes one look at votes*

*laughs my way out of the thread*
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver
    Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    the most active ones have the least votes.. xD

Because we're all too busy being active ingame f:hehe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GIory - Momaganon
    GIory - Momaganon Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »
    *takes one look at votes*

*laughs my way out of the thread*

Dittooooooooo b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Born in Dream Weaver. Raised in Raging Tides. Vacation in Archosaur. Living in Momaganon.

People that don't know me think im quiet... people that do wish I was ^.^

A lil bm spirit! A lil sage heart! (cause the only thing bttr than a demon bm is a sage one!)
  • qupidyn
    qupidyn Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Morai 28 votes, we wins ^^ b:victory
  • WitchHazel - Morai
    WitchHazel - Morai Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    This is just proof they need a Morai section under the server threads!

b:cry
  • qupidyn
    qupidyn Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Morai 32 votes, keep going EU players rulezz here ^^ b:bye
  • XDeliciousx - Morai
    XDeliciousx - Morai Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    This is just proof they need a Morai section under the server threads!

b:cry

THIS!! b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Deliylah ~ director of Revision (revision.shivtr.com)
    sage R9 cleric, lvl 105-104-103

YouTube: youtube.com/user/DeviIiciousAngel
  • DemonFox - Dreamweaver
    DemonFox - Dreamweaver Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Notice that DW only has 8 votes.. This is because they're not wasting time looking at the forums and are instead busy playing. b:bye
  • Ray - Morai
    Ray - Morai Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    It's funny how some keep saying the poll is useless and unreal, yet they're posting and making excuses,thus giving importance to the poll. It's cute b:cute

Maybe we're not the least active afterall b:surrender
    youtube.com/user/RayPWI/videos
    edited January 2014
    morai is pretty unactive in comparishment, but morai do have a great deal more people on forums, noticed that recent days as there are just so many morai posts.
  • crimxsonx
    crimxsonx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Play the one time zone suits you.I had to move from harshlands to morai only cuz was unable to participate in nation wars and couple more events.

Furthermore the only difference between pvp server and pve one is the ******* in pvp servers that killing lowbies.In any game you get thro pve to achieve end game gears,once you get there you have nothing to do except PVP.Indeed carebears exist in PVE servers,but they are just sick ppl that sux in pvp and enjoy facerolling mobs,i can't find explanation for it but o well...
  • SneakyZoe - Morai
    SneakyZoe - Morai Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    b:laugh

I will not vote - only know Morai very well.
    I started some years before on Dreamweaver but left because of different time zones and couldnt join events for this reason or find any squads.

I also agree that atm many Morai ppl qq on this server and so overrule this voting b:chuckle

If you want to have a serious number of active people.
    Just create a SQL statement of distinct logons on a specific compareable time on each server. (e. g. 7 pm server time).

But pretty sure this will no one deliver - I never saw exact datas in any MMO about this for business reason.

tbh I also not really care because only Morai is relevant for my timezone and I do not have to take any other decision so far. b:shutup
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    i played hl archo and morai
    i got a r9r2 +12 full dot archer on archosaur that i dont play anymore

and i know pretty lots of US TZ players playing regularly on morai server since long time and others that moved cause well TWs are fun and balanced, (some players of archo are in crisis and absolve, some players of harshlands are in crisis revision and elysium)
    NWs are fun, and you can find pk aswell if you want... recently caravan had been a blood bath every single time

also we are the most recent server so its not overcrowded by OP gear

yes there are lots of r9r3s but very very endgame we might be less than 10,
    so if you are willing to start from scratch, morai is the way
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • GIory - Momaganon
    GIory - Momaganon Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    i know pretty lots of US TZ players playing regularly on morai server since long time and others that moved cause well TWs are fun and balanced

Yes more nice people come to Morai there is an awesome group of US tz players ^.^
    Best server ever b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Born in Dream Weaver. Raised in Raging Tides. Vacation in Archosaur. Living in Momaganon.

People that don't know me think im quiet... people that do wish I was ^.^

A lil bm spirit! A lil sage heart! (cause the only thing bttr than a demon bm is a sage one!)
  • Naughtymaz - Dreamweaver
    Naughtymaz - Dreamweaver Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    well over the past 5 years I have played on all server except for the EU server (only libtards play there). and i can say atm it is a toss between arch and DW, i play on DW 99% of the time right now but i remeber the good days of being on arch,sanctuary, Harshlands and lost city, (and raging tides when it came out). DW seems to be most active, but looking at the grand scheme of things this game has dropped alot, no one quests anymore its all about fc, fc,fc, PV, and some more fc.