Most Active PVE Server?

2»

Comments

• Neferhotep - Lost City
    Neferhotep - Lost City Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I played on Sanctuary, Lost City , HT and Morai. And really, as the time has changed HT and Sanctuary became graveyards. There is either no gameplay below 100 or just a hand full of alts of r9rr +12 chars who are bored and decided to lvl their alts. The only thing i see there is some PvP from time to time, usually ruled by the same few people again and again.

Lost City seems to be somewhat active (as it usually always was), but since it was only about PvE server ill count that out.

Morai is the most active server i know. There are still newbies, people are doing lowbie -bhs (even without reborns), there are less OP people than on the other servers (what might be because i know many EU people who prefer putting Cash ingame for Fashion and are farming G16 instead). There are usually lots of things to do and its not too hard to find random people to join. However, if its not your time zone you should choose an US server.
    Also, the amount of people badmouthing others have greatly increased during the last months. And you shouldnt expect people talking english in wc, as some still havent noticed the servers are merged lol.

Btw,lmao people saying Morai isnt active. Yeah, from time to time is see some angry US-people shouting in WC how boring the server is - usually in the early morning during 3-5 AM european time zone .f:sweat
    I like potatoes <(O~O)>
  • Cantabrum - Archosaur
    Cantabrum - Archosaur Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    so archo is active? o.o omg D; if you mean 75% of ppl is on catshop 24/7 yes its active the only time ppl log is for weekends
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    >Dreamweaver
    >Least votes
    >One of the first servers to hit 100% boundaries

I am not sure what to think of this poll, maybe Dreamweaver is busy actually playing instead of lurking the forums like Morai.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • trands
    trands Posts: 2
    edited January 2014
    Hard to say what the most active is. If it's a "where should I play"-related question, look at which server has the event times that suit your scedule. If it's just curiosity, well, you won't get a real reply. Poll gives the most active on forums, which is morai right now cause of the issues. Boundaries give the biggest number of fanatics that rushed through their Arcane Sky lvls asap (plus Morai being set back because of the issues and server down time). Taking a peek on servers will only give activity at 1 moment. Looking at population gives the number of shops.

Morai is active on my playing times. When I look back on Sanc, it has totally died on EU times since NW came out. Doesn't mean it's a graveyard around the clock though. On other servers, I never did more then just take a peek for gold prices.
  • Chelestine - Heavens Tear
    Chelestine - Heavens Tear Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I see that HT hasn't really had anyone speaking up for it yet, so I want to at least give it a fair chance! Being an average level 100 of an unwanted class with average stuff that I've farmed for myself with random teams, and a handful of mid-level alts I would say HT has been nothing but perfect for me. Of course I don't know how it compares to other servers but it's definitely not dead, far from. Yes, there's a lot of r9's running around and yes PvP is dominated by them, but that doesn't mean there aren't any casual players left. World chat is active with merching, recruiting and random convos. Bh's not just for 100+ being formed constantly, and there are several opportunities to join warsong runs to farm for your own stuff if you haven't got enough friends or a faction that runs them regularly. I got my full set running with complete "strangers". Reawakening is very active too, with Arcane Sky X reached a few days ago and 80% into the next stage. So from my point of view, HT is far from dead.

BUT! Like many others have mentioned, and I can't stress it enough, play a server that is closest to your own time zone! HT for me is the worst server I could have picked when I started in -08, and I should have moved while I still could, but I didn't know better then. Being a euro player, every single major event occurs in the middle of the night for me, so no NW, no TW, no events. Make sure you pick one where you can participate!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Find me at ♡ Chel's Creative Corner ♡ of the screenshot section! :3

pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1607021
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Meh, these polls are never accurate. I've played on Lost City about 3 years ago but left after a prolonged break from the game (I think I was trying to quit because I deleted characters lol) and I had started on Dreamweaver but never ended up playing. My first server was Sanctuary and I ended up just sticking to it despite an attempt to play Lost City again (mostly because a friend wanted to go). Sanctuary has been mostly active for as far as I've played. I usually find squads for my needs though I'm part of a rather active faction too.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Servetje - Morai
    Servetje - Morai Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Morai is a pretty actve server indeed. But EU server goes on like 01.00 pm pretty empty becouse everyone is going to sleep. So yes US people may say then that EU server is dead in the times they play. but it's becouse of the timezone and not morai server is dead.

So most active PVE server is Morai server f:victory
  • Kemonomimi - Morai
    Kemonomimi - Morai Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I play active on EU server (Morai) and East Coast servers (RT and DW). As far as i can judge Morai and DW are very active (i thing DW a little more then Morai), RT is very empty compared to the other 2.
  • crimxsonx
    crimxsonx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    There's no doubt Morai is the most active server of them all,not just PVE wise.All the fresh blood from europe joining Morai,alot of players moved from US servers to Morai as well,including myself.So shut the hell up..Appearently Americans havent heard of time zones. b:laugh
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    >Dreamweaver
    >Least votes
    >One of the first servers to hit 100% boundaries

I am not sure what to think of this poll, maybe Dreamweaver is busy actually playing instead of lurking the forums like Morai.

Boundaries can indeed be a way to compare but with some reservations :
    - Rollback on Morai
    - People can cash shop vitae....
    - Number of Arcane Sky X people is not enough because it doesn't concern low level activities

Number of people attending NW could be a way to compare as well, even if some people are not interested to go there anymore.
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Roseary - Sanctuary
    Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    The only reason Morai is winning is because a majority of their players are on the forums waiting for their server to go down again and have an unintentional rollback.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    The only reason Morai is winning is because a majority of their players are on the forums waiting for their server to go down again and have an unintentional rollback.

This is your opinion, but as I have already written, most of Morai people are on ex-Lothranis/Momaganon forums since EU CM are posting news about compensation there and not here...

And I don't think it was a competition in the first place anyway.
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    i think of it as a town/city. The more lag, pple, shouts, and shops/resources you have, the bigger the population is. In that sense sanctuary is a city that never sleeps b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • SonofAnarchy - Dreamweaver
    SonofAnarchy - Dreamweaver Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I play both Morai and Dreamweaver and DW is by far more populated and more active IMO