[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • JackieK - Harshlands
    JackieK - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    long just shut up, all realy tired of your ****, get a new leg and go outside to get some fresh air b:kiss

Creative, i see you've been taking trolling classes from fetishes.
    Btw thats kind of like having a fish teach you how to fly so yeahh...

Never thought id see a troll who was as bad if not worse then sint is, but you my friend take the cake :3

Anyways thought id drop a comment cause its really pathetic ( and a sign of a horrible troll/roaster if its the best you can come up with) when you insult someone for a physical deformity, amputation, or some other non controllable factor that makes up who that person
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    * = denotes people that haven't been in the recent Infa vs. Dark wars.
    % = denotes people that don't have vits/jsods or literally only have like one or two and in some cases aren't full even full +10. In TraVain's case, she also doesn't play her archer for every war either.

I ****ing LOVE how you guys make these comments like "wait but you forgot this detail," and then even WITH that, it's still like 14 endgamed players vs. 32; over 2-to-1 odds. The % marker isn't even worth mentioning given that wtf two of our 14 are from my squad and neither of them has a single damned JOSD or other end-game stone.

And let me be clear, I don't think me, Kev, or ANYONE is saying "qq you win cuz gear we giv up." We're not here to feed ourselves delusional little excuses so we can give up and pretend we're actually the best even though results say otherwise. No, that's our issue to deal with and that's part of the game. We'll gladly fight against it and try to overcome it, just like any other factor: numbers, allies, class composition, you name it. They're ALL fair game. (Something you guys probably should've learned before the stacks began...)

I think Kev's point is merely that a good portion of your guild's strength is heavily reliant on outgearing other guilds. You lose that? The playing field gets evened out a bit. You've already lost. Even if you beat Dark, we'll bring you down with us, and it'll be interesting to see how Infamous stacks up against other guilds when the gear standard is a bit more equal. Cut the source? Cut the coin? Cut the throat? The entire entity withers and dies. Maybe you don't get it yet. You will in time.

Phyrric victory. Google it.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Kevyy - Harshlands
    Kevyy - Harshlands Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Aware hasn't been in TW though.

kk point is there is a big gap between the 2 factions
  • JackieK - Harshlands
    edited January 2014
    da hell

Check my gears .... missing some (more shards) idk like 3 pieces , same goes for _Fenris_ .Also i am sure spheral doesn't have end game full sharded also Kennnny was kicked and also didn't show up for tw's that much since his wife is cleric in Dark .
    Curses still has some **** shards .
    Crucivo doesn't play and his gear is more than outdated but who cares since he doesn't log .
    Dynamite and Ayo are inactive for months , like last season of TW and penot is missing many good shards too. I am sure i missed some but this guys either took a break or they r not so called +10/+12 with full end game shards as u claimed .

Tho my piece with G7 is OP .

Also u find this gear reason like it's out fault we got it and u didn't.
    U can always catch up . Farm/catshop or CS .

SEE KEVY U R DUM CAUSE CLEARLY +12 4/5 PIECES JADED DOESNT EQUATE TO END GEAR IT MEANS THEY'RE JUST LIKE ANY RANDOM R9RR +5 SCRUB..

HUURRRR DURRR KEVVY

^Infamous logic at its finest :3
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    So guys... what does this have to do with old players still being around?

Nothing? Yeah I thought so. Maybe this should either go back on topic or have a new topic made for the e-peen waving contest to avoid closing this.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • JackieK - Harshlands
    edited January 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »

Nothing? Yeah I thought so. Maybe this should either go back on topic or have a new topic made for the e-peen waving contest to avoid closing this.

So wait can we make a threat about this? :P ARe are you just gonna close that saying its inappropriate? Because it isnt Tbh we're discussing peoples in-game gear which isnt breaching the ToS :3
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited January 2014

Silence OPKossy, you know as well as I do that Harshlands subforum is a wild untamable stallion that's not to be trifled with!

Go lock threads on that carebear Dreamweaver subforum, I'm sure they'd love that.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • opkossy
    edited January 2014
    So wait can we make a threat about this? :P ARe are you just gonna close that saying its inappropriate? Because it isnt Tbh we're discussing peoples in-game gear which isnt breaching the ToS :3
    Happens. As long as it doesn't get out of hand and turn into flamefest and stays on server subforums, it's mostly left alone.
    Silence OPKossy, you know as well as I do that Harshlands subforum is a wild untamable stallion that's not to be trifled with!

Go lock threads on that carebear Dreamweaver subforum, I'm sure they'd love that.
    Pffffffffft. I tamed this little pony years ago!

But I'll let you ride it too cause you have a knife that is long.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Jekel and I said at the beginning of the season that we didn't give a **** if we won it. If we solely cared about coin, me, Curses, and a few others would not have gone back to Infa after Cata wars were essentially done for the season and we'd be solely bidding Mayhem with Infa in light of this stack.

In any case, if things continue as they are, the real winners of this season will be Crimson and Mayhem...which is really sad, tbh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    They all died.
  • Dark_Angel - Harshlands
    Dark_Angel - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    LOL - I been around since like 09. I was new when Libby was pro, but I been there. On an older <deleted> toon, I had to deal with Heavenly beatin the **** outta every fresh lvl 30 that came to arch so...yeah...
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    da hell

Check my gears .... missing some (more shards) idk like 3 pieces , same goes for _Fenris_ .Also i am sure spheral doesn't have end game full sharded also Kennnny was kicked and also didn't show up for tw's that much since his wife is cleric in Dark .
    Curses still has some **** shards .
    Crucivo doesn't play and his gear is more than outdated but who cares since he doesn't log .
    Dynamite and Ayo are inactive for months , like last season of TW and penot is missing many good shards too. I am sure i missed some but this guys either took a break or they r not so called +10/+12 with full end game shards as u claimed .

Tho my piece with G7 is OP .

Also u find this gear reason like it's out fault we got it and u didn't.
    U can always catch up . Farm/catshop or CS .

What a ridiculous statement. People can't just CS $500 to "catch up", or quit their jobs and farm. If they could, they would have already. When I kill someone who only has R9rr +8 I don't tell them "well you could always catch up, vit stones are only 60 million coins each, and you only need 24".

Also, it kinda seems like you're arguing for argument's sake, just because you dislike Dark. You QQ so much when you lose in pk, almost as if you've never lost before or something (I guess that's true since you're in infa). Infa atm has both numbers and superior gear. There's nothing Dark can do if people simply don't show up, and that's a problem with the server itself, not for a lack of our leaders begging/crying/pleading/whoring for their members to sign up and show up.

As soon as a faction starts losing, people just quit showing up to TW and eventually join the winning side. It's sad but people on this server don't want an equal competition where you have a chance to lose, they just want easy wins.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Kevyy - Harshlands
    edited January 2014
    What a ridiculous statement. People can't just CS $500 to "catch up", or quit their jobs and farm. If they could, they would have already. When I kill someone who only has R9rr +8 I don't tell them "well you could always catch up, vit stones are only 60 million coins each, and you only need 24".

Also, it kinda seems like you're arguing for argument's sake, just because you dislike Dark. You QQ so much when you lose in pk, almost as if you've never lost before or something (I guess that's true since you're in infa). Infa atm has both numbers and superior gear. There's nothing Dark can do if people simply don't show up, and that's a problem with the server itself, not for a lack of our leaders begging/crying/pleading/whoring for their members to sign up and show up.

As soon as a faction starts losing, people just quit showing up to TW and eventually join the winning side. It's sad but people on this server don't want an equal competition where you have a chance to lose, they just want easy wins.

so true
  • Wampirewoman - Harshlands
    Wampirewoman - Harshlands Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    b:victory GG seems u know about me than i know .

It's not my problem why u have gears or don't . I just said the options to gear up .
    Tbh i know people with jobs and family that have gears by CS or farm or catshop .
    Who the hell said u must stay in game 24/7 to have gears ?
    Also about me qq-ing all the time in pk ... wow this is ur best weapon trying to provoke me? If i would qq everytime than i would have to do it 10h/day and tbh i don't have time for that .

Also i don't think every r9rr+8 u kill complains about gear gap like u do it now .
  • Kevyy - Harshlands
    edited January 2014
    I think Kev's point is merely that a good portion of your guild's strength is heavily reliant on outgearing other guilds. You lose that? The playing field gets evened out a bit. You've already lost. Even if you beat Dark, we'll bring you down with us, and it'll be interesting to see how Infamous stacks up against other guilds when the gear standard is a bit more equal. Cut the source? Cut the coin? Cut the throat? The entire entity withers and dies. Maybe you don't get it yet. You will in time.

This is exactly what im talking about. When this happens they get rolled in 15min. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-I7EfEAaas
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcXxqsslUz8
  • Dr_red - Harshlands
    Dr_red - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I ****ing LOVE how you guys make these comments like "wait but you forgot this detail," and then even WITH that, it's still like 14 endgamed players vs. 32; over 2-to-1 odds. The % marker isn't even worth mentioning given that wtf two of our 14 are from my squad and neither of them has a single damned JOSD or other end-game stone.

And let me be clear, I don't think me, Kev, or ANYONE is saying "qq you win cuz gear we giv up." We're not here to feed ourselves delusional little excuses so we can give up and pretend we're actually the best even though results say otherwise. No, that's our issue to deal with and that's part of the game. We'll gladly fight against it and try to overcome it, just like any other factor: numbers, allies, class composition, you name it. They're ALL fair game. (Something you guys probably should've learned before the stacks began...)

Is the ultimate point here that with equal gear and numbers that dark's tw leadership, positioning, transitions and strats as well as execution/skill of their individual characters is better than that of infamous'? Just trying to clarify what the ultimate point your trying to make is. Or if we're just spouting excuses to save face.

Maybe we do have more gear, but we also have a tw core of leaders with excellent communication and a very strong knowledge of how to execute a tw. Both guilds have some extremely skilled individual players. I dont see why it cant be both. Its the same core of tw leaders that have been winning tws for 3-4 years. This includes winning out numbered and out geared tws. We've also won 80 vs 80 wars against dark.

Its the same logic that being a cs'er or "of the hypered exp generation" instantly makes you fail at your class. No...you can be a cs'er and good at your class. You can hyper your char to 100 and still be good at it. You can be the best tw'ers knowledge and skill wise even if there is a gear and/or numbers gap. It's weird trying to prove a point speaking in absolutes. Its not black or white, its gray.
    It's sad but people on this server don't want an equal competition where you have a chance to lose, they just want easy wins.

I agree. Dark has bid people like mayhem, dead catalyst and dominio season after season. Or tried to stack infamous for easy lands. Personally i have no problem with the stack wars, I take them as a compliment, but if you truly wanted a competitive war....wouldn't a TW between dark and crimson be a more even match up...gear/number/skill wise?

It's a lot easier to bid on someone who's more of an even match than to expect the "strong guild" to magically encourage it's members to even out their gear and numbers and not try it's best to be at it's strongest.

in b4 "nice try to try to get us to stop stacking and bid crimson".
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I remember when Siva went hard in the paint and even had the best gear, but was still god awful and had no skill. Then one day he NPC'd his bacon axes...it was a sad sad day. Unfortunately no funeral was held.
  • Kevyy - Harshlands
    edited January 2014
    Don't give us a lecture about how bad our tw strats are, when all you do is faceroll down B. This is coming from the same person that lost to afterlife and lost to kylin evenly. You never outplayed any competent guild on this server. If you really wanted competitive tw's you guys wouldnt be hoarding majority of the decked out players. Its been like this for years, ever since kylin members jumped shiped to zulu.
  • Sint - Harshlands
    Sint - Harshlands Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Don't give us a lecture about how bad our tw strats are, when all you do is faceroll down B. This is coming from the same person that lost to afterlife and lost to kylin evenly. You never outplayed any competent guild on this server. If you really wanted competitive tw's you guys wouldnt be hoarding majority of the decked out players. Its been like this for years, ever since kylin members jumped shiped to zulu.

Just going to point out that, if you can do it, facerolling down B is a fairly solid strategy. Don't see why they should get all fancy if the simplest possible strat will work.
  • Dr_red - Harshlands
    Dr_red - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    B is the most important lane to control. If you lose your B towers you lose a lot of positional and transitional advantage. We lost to afterlife when we had 8 people (most alts) and didnt build towers. Afterlife had 25-30. The next week we built towers and had better attendance and subsequently won. As far as the videos you posted this was after we retired the guild and everyone else was cleaning up our lands. To me it looks like we had about 15 people for stacked wars..and that might be pushing it. It's pretty difficult to execute tw strategy with 15 people or less. Your go to picks for accomplishments over dead guilds comes across pretty desperate.
  • opkossy
    edited January 2014
    HEY GUIZE

GUIZE

HEY LISTEN

.... Ya know, I'm pretty sure I said to take this to a new topic instead of derailing this one. Since that was promptly ignored, guess which topic you don't get to keep posting in!
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    HEY GUIZE

GUIZE

HEY LISTEN

.... Ya know, I'm pretty sure I said to take this to a new topic instead of derailing this one. Since that was promptly ignored, guess which topic you don't get to keep posting in!

Inb4....I blame the mods.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.