Comments

• XShadowx - Harshlands
    XShadowx - Harshlands Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    K......................
  • First_sin - Harshlands
    First_sin - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    long just shut up, all realy tired of your ****, get a new leg and go outside to get some fresh air b:kiss
  • Manii - Harshlands
    Manii - Harshlands Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Get a long and drink hot chocolate so we can all celebrate my graduation this year ! If you can hold your liquor we can drink Remy, if you can't you can get chocolate wasted.

At any rate, TW is what it is, infamous is winning whatever guild they bid on GZ, dark holds second place and we have attendance problems on Saturday wars, Monday wars I'm sure we all have attendance issues but I think they already corrected that? Hopefully can get a full 80 for some better contested future wars.

we have 2 barbs we can depend on sadly, the rest are not consistent, oh well? Can't push with no barbs. Bms? Not a popular class anymore despite being so important.
  • Crazybladema - Harshlands
    Crazybladema - Harshlands Posts: 425 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Get a long and drink hot chocolate so we can all celebrate my graduation this year ! If you can hold your liquor we can drink Remy, if you can't you can get chocolate wasted.

At any rate, TW is what it is, infamous is winning whatever guild they bid on GZ, dark holds second place and we have attendance problems on Saturday wars, Monday wars I'm sure we all have attendance issues but I think they already corrected that? Hopefully can get a full 80 for some better contested future wars.

we have 2 barbs we can depend on sadly, the rest are not consistent, oh well? Can't push with no barbs. Bms? Not a popular class anymore despite being so important.

Thank your for recognizing not a lot of people play the class anymore. Also, gratz on your pending graduation.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I have three counts of Infa having 93+ online, two counts of 50+ in vent (checked well before TW) and one count of a person saying they weren't allowed entry to the TW. (didn't specify if a leader denied it or because it was full)

That was Saturday night war. I'm pretty sure we had full 80 then and this sounds about right. I was talking about the Monday night war however.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Sint - Harshlands
    Sint - Harshlands Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited January 2014

Mexicans can't hold their liquor </3 you don't get to drink with me and delay my graduation mani :C
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    That was Saturday night war. I'm pretty sure we had full 80 then and this sounds about right. I was talking about the Monday night war however.

I think the gears are generally equal (you have more endgame-sharded chars but we have a nuema portal set/Crown of Madness) but you guys generally have anywhere from 20-30% more people than us for TW's.

It's fairly obvious now that HL is the least populated server, so a faction that can get a full 80 on atm has a decent advantage. Wish there were more active people on our server but...8 PM on saturday just isn't compatible with a large portion of players, and neither is any other time. It is what it is.

Too many damn BR's, mexicans, asians, europeans, hell, even mother****ing russians, and people with weird sleep schedules.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Kevyy - Harshlands
    Kevyy - Harshlands Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    man you cant compare 1 person to basically there whole faction. Chaos is just 1 person all they have to do is sog/cc and hes useless.
  • Jekel - Harshlands
    Jekel - Harshlands Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Seems a few people in dark have this image of infamous being full josd and +12. So whoo exactly are all these people cuz i sure dont see them all??

Btw im still waiting for the names of ALL the people we call for tw on facebook or w.e :)
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited January 2014
    Seems a few people in dark have this image of infamous being full josd and +12. So whoo exactly are all these people cuz i sure dont see them all??

Btw im still waiting for the names of ALL the people we call for tw on facebook or w.e :)

Full JoSD is pretty rare regardless of faction, but you guys definitely have more +12's/vit stones/etc. Chaoking, Jekel, Curses, Shootn, Csykotik are the obvious ones.

In any case, the problem isn't gear. Most everyone is R9rr +7 or better nowadays. Dark simply doesn't have the numbers to fill a TW and compete with Inf atm.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Kevyy - Harshlands
    edited January 2014
    I'll make a list for you guys since you are blind and delusional. I will be listing people that are r9rr +10-12 with vit/josd. I wont be counting the r9r +12 that are josd/vit. I will also be listing Darks r9rr +10-+12 with vit/josd that way you can compare and see that there is a huge gear gap between the 2 factions and that it should be balanced out so we can have competitive tw's again.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited January 2014
    I'll make a list for you guys since you are blind and delusional. I will be listing people that are r9rr +10-12 with vit/josd. I wont be counting the r9r +12 that are josd/vit. I will also be listing Darks r9rr +10-+12 with vit/josd that way you can compare and see that there is a huge gear gap between the 2 factions and that it should be balanced out so we can have competitive tw's again.

The gear gap is pretty inconsequential, imo. Consider the TW that we won - we outnumbered them because they split their squads to beat AL, and we basically steamrolled through their defense and gate towers until our barbs D/C'ed and lost their catas. After that I spent most of the TW trying to reconnect, but the point is that gear atm between Dark/Infa is equal enough that its numbers that really matter in terms of winning a push.

OFC that TW we actually had BM's and dragons, and 4 cata barbs...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Kevyy - Harshlands
    edited January 2014
    we lost 80v80's before so it is a gear gap
  • Kevyy - Harshlands
    edited January 2014
    Here is Dark's list: Shibi, Darkthorn, Chaosbeibei, Hunterbojan, Finalsnake, Thelegend, Wizsoul(only adding her cause shes full +12), Bahn, Eternalagony, Sweetarrow, Nocturnal, Kurses and Makya(14).

Infamous: Jekel, Vikkram, Untamedpav, Travest, ShootnBlanks aka Sylphial, Spheral, Semptember, Ongxa, Choaking aka North_aurora, Nilat, Nemki, Mirajane, Milfhound, Makisekurisu aka Odanobuna, Kennnny, Heretic, FierceDiety, Evilocity, Curses, Csykotik, Crucivo, Bulten, Booyah, BlindAngel, Aware, Fenris, Dynamite, Disposition, Ayotai, Wicca, Penot, Civicnos, Quikshot, Perdition, Opsy, Aubiell, WampireWoman, TraVain and Lordvoltor(39).

Feel free to add anyone or if I made a mistake let me know.
  • Wampirewoman - Harshlands
    Wampirewoman - Harshlands Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    In that war where u lost a few people after dc we had 37 online split in 2 wars .... so i'd say max 20 in our defense against you and i could count on my T-screen to 40 of you in offence and i stopped cos i realized there is no point to count more
    So yeah we had no defense unless u count at least 5 out of 20 at least being support classes ... but anyway PWI didn't surprise me at all with that mass dc b:chuckle
  • JackieK - Harshlands
    JackieK - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    In that war where u lost a few people after dc we had 37 online split in 2 wars .... so i'd say max 20 in our defense against you and i could count on my T-screen to 40 of you in offence and i stopped cos i realized there is no point to count more
    So yeah we had no defense unless u count at least 5 out of 20 at least being support classes ... but anyway PWI didn't surprise me at all with that mass dc b:chuckle

SO hang on, you're claiming you only had 20 for the one you lost yet every other tw you've had vs us thus far you had 80. See those numbers dont make sense. why would you only have 37 the one time you magically lost? See how that doesnt make sense? So i think its safe to conclude you're full of shet b:chuckle
    edited January 2014
    OMG we had 37 in 2 wars after the dc.
    I wish u could read .
    And yeah i know for a fact since i didn't dc.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited January 2014

I have ****ing screenshots of one of your members saying this is absolute horse****.

I can't show them for obvious reasons (wouldn't wanna get my buddy in trouble) but seriously: don't BS, cause it's pretty easy to tell the BS from the true stuff and it's just both insulting to think you think we know nothing AND it's perhaps an unhealthy degree of naivety on your part to be like "WE CAN SEE DARK GUILD CHAT OMG WE SO PRO" and never consider maybe anything you can do, we can do the same. We're just not stupid enough to announce everything we know that we're not supposed to know like a kid showing off his gold star on his spelling test to a parent.

Hell, your LEADERS know your post is BS. Their very approach to that war they lost and the war after says volumes about that. Just a good thing you're not in charge or you'd followed the same bad ideas all over.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • JackieK - Harshlands
    edited January 2014
    Here is Dark's list: Shibi, Darkthorn, Chaosbeibei, Hunterbojan, Finalsnake, Thelegend, Wizsoul(only adding her cause shes full +12), Bahn, Eternalagony, Sweetarrow, Nocturnal, Kurses and Makya(14).

Infamous: Jekel, Vikkram, Untamedpav, Travest, ShootnBlanks aka Sylphial, Spheral, Semptember, Ongxa, Choaking aka North_aurora, Nilat, Nemki, Mirajane, Milfhound, Makisekurisu aka Odanobuna, Kennnny, Heretic, FierceDiety, Evilocity, Curses, Csykotik, Crucivo, Bulten, Booyah, BlindAngel, Aware, Fenris, Dynamite, Disposition, Ayotai, Wicca, Penot, Civicnos, Quikshot, Perdition, Opsy, Aubiell, WampireWoman, TraVain and Lordvoltor(39).

Is this a list of jades or +12's? or +10s?
  • Kevyy - Harshlands
    edited January 2014
    "I'll make a list for you guys since you are blind and delusional. I will be listing people that are r9rr +10-12 with vit/josd. I wont be counting the r9r +12 that are josd/vit. I will also be listing Darks r9rr +10-+12 with vit/josd that way you can compare and see that there is a huge gear gap between the 2 factions and that it should be balanced out so we can have competitive tw's again."
    edited January 2014
    da hell

Check my gears .... missing some (more shards) idk like 3 pieces , same goes for _Fenris_ .Also i am sure spheral doesn't have end game full sharded also Kennnny was kicked and also didn't show up for tw's that much since his wife is cleric in Dark .
    Curses still has some **** shards .
    Crucivo doesn't play and his gear is more than outdated but who cares since he doesn't log .
    Dynamite and Ayo are inactive for months , like last season of TW and penot is missing many good shards too. I am sure i missed some but this guys either took a break or they r not so called +10/+12 with full end game shards as u claimed .

Tho my piece with G7 is OP .

Also u find this gear reason like it's out fault we got it and u didn't.
    U can always catch up . Farm/catshop or CS .
    edited January 2014
    Before i go to sleep .... Longknife i know how to read online numbers .
    Also didn't really bother to read all u wrote .... too sleepy .
    And .... oh yeah i know about your numbers from someone in guild not from your guild list or guild chat and w/e spy thingy u think i do . Waste of my time to find and log a char in Dark .
  • Kevyy - Harshlands
    edited January 2014
    They dont have to be full sharded.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Curses Still Has Some **** Shards .

Ya Kev Wtf He's Only Halfway Way Better Geared Than 90% Of The Server
    I <3 AGOREY
    edited January 2014
    You said u gonna post a list with full +10/+12 with end game shards .
    I just told u a few that aren't or don't play .
    Plain and simple.

Just cos i am nice , it's not about gears and stuff .They key for being OP is our secret weapon : darkfog
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited January 2014
    Infamous: Jekel, Vikkram*, Untamedpav, Travest, ShootnBlanks aka Sylphial, Spheral*, Semptember, Ongxa, Choaking aka North_aurora, Nilat, Nemki, Mirajane, Milfhound, Makisekurisu aka Odanobuna, Kennnny*, Heretic%, FierceDiety*, Evilocity%, Curses, Csykotik, Crucivo*, Bulten, Booyah, BlindAngel, Aware*, Fenris, Dynamite*, Disposition*, Ayotai*, Wicca, Penot, Civicnos, Quikshot%, Perdition, Opsy, Aubiell, WampireWoman, TraVain% and Lordvoltor(39).

* = denotes people that haven't been in the recent Infa vs. Dark wars.
    % = denotes people that don't have vits/jsods or literally only have like one or two and in some cases aren't full even full +10. In TraVain's case, she also doesn't play her archer for every war either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• JackieK - Harshlands
    edited January 2014
    So what happened at plume? Did your members just not show up, or did Jekel magically CS moar refines for his entire guild?

Im sorry where is kylin on the map? Oh right being crushed by bankai....need i say more?b:chuckle
  • Kevyy - Harshlands
    edited January 2014
    * = denotes people that haven't been in the recent Infa vs. Dark wars.
    % = denotes people that don't have vits/jsods or literally only have like one or two and in some cases aren't full even full +10. In TraVain's case, she also doesn't play her archer for every war either.

kk then I will take off kurses and makya cause those 2 only have 1 piece of vit.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited January 2014
    kk then I will take off kurses and makya cause those 2 only have 1 piece of vit.

I meant one or two shards, not entire pieces sharded.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Kevyy - Harshlands
    edited January 2014
    I meant one or two shards, not entire pieces sharded.

nvm i read it wrong
This discussion has been closed.