Morai Server Issues. (Unoffical)

heerohex#3018
heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,880 Community Moderator
edited January 2014 in General Discussion
Hi everyone this is not official word on this so please take this as you will.

Its been noted that their are a few issues with Morai at the moment. Just be awear that at the moment the GMs will be out of the office.

Im gonna red line this "IM sure they will be picked up on as soon as the team are back as well as updating us on any issues!

The roll-back on Morai will im saying with confidence will be returned as a priority on this. Its with that point that i would say please be patient on this. As this will take time. Im sure they are already aware of the problems that may be faced and will be looking to deal with them as soon as possible.

One other thing to note: This is not an excuse to Volatile the ToS. Im sure no one from PWE will have a problem with you venting your anger. As long as its not above the point where its stupid.

one other thing i will list your issues in this thread if you would like. I wont promise anything but somewhere to try and bring some communication into this!

Notes:

Morai : Appears to have suffered a rollback
Coin Loss
EXP Loss
Sprit Loss
GOLD loss = People would like a high priority on this!
Gears Loss
Refine Loss
Meridian Loss
Some Instance have been unavailable for days.

People would like Clear and Good Communication regarding this issue!

IF PWI where to offer Comp What would you like to see be done ( IF they do & keep in mind it must be something they have the power to do!)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Fabuleux - Lost City
    Fabuleux - Lost City Posts: 920 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    People need not worry about Zen charges during the rollback period. Everyone knows it'll be returned.
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    heero200 wrote: »
    One other thing to note: This is not an excuse to Volatile the ToS. Im sure no one from PWE will have a problem with you venting your anger. As long as its not above the point where its stupid!

I don't know if this is allowed or not in the TOS but is his a good idea to create a new thread which is a duplicate of an already existing one ?
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • heerohex#3018
    edited January 2014
    I don't know if this is allowed or not in the TOS but is his a good idea to create a new thread which is a duplicate of an already existing one ?

Just Trying to get it all in one place and raise a few points in one place rather than 5. That way everyone can see them in one place! Other point is most other post are 1 issue this is hopefully gonna be all of them!
  • Kemonomimi - Morai
    Kemonomimi - Morai Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited January 2014

Who the *** are u?
  • heerohex#3018
    edited January 2014
    Who the *** are u?

I am Myself why do you ask.

I am looking after the Suggestion thread at the moment that all. I can but try to help with the communication thats it. Annoying thing is im doing this for the Players who enjoy this game.
    People need not worry about Zen charges during the rollback period. Everyone knows it'll be returned.
    Yes!
    IF PWI where to offer Comp What would you like to see be done ( IF they do & keep in mind it must be something they have the power to do!)

2x? Drops Sprit Double Coin?
  • mariska666
    mariska666 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    After the rollback i lost my new archer. I'm a new player in game and beginning to doupt if i should continue playing. I made an archer yesterday and he's not there anymore, nor can i reclaim the name. I want him back on the account or have the option to reclaim the name. It's not fair to do this without any notice.

b:sad b:shedtear b:cry

I want my archer back (snif snif)
  • heerohex#3018
    edited January 2014
    mariska666 wrote: »
    After the rollback i lost my new archer. I'm a new player in game and beginning to doupt if i should continue playing. I made an archer yesterday and he's not there anymore, nor can i reclaim the name. I want him back on the account or have the option to reclaim the name. It's not fair to do this without any notice.

b:sad b:shedtear b:cry

I want my archer back (snif snif)

1. I would say that this is possibly the hardest thing i would have to advise on yet. Firstly i will ask does that Char apear as an avatar on the forums do this by clicking on Edit Your Avatar at the top. If it does i would put in a support ticket. If not its likley that its gone with the roll back. Im not sure how it works excatly. My guess is its probly like a backup anything that was no their before will not be after.

2. I would consider that Problems like this DO happen but not very often. This is the Second RB since ive been playing this game. I would try to think of a new name if you like and risk that it wont happen again.

Its your call. in the long run its a good game but nothing is with out problems.
  • Kingofarrows - Morai
    Kingofarrows - Morai Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    1. I would say that this is possibly the hardest thing i would have to advise on yet. Firstly i will ask does that Char apear as an avatar on the forums do this by clicking on Edit Your Avatar at the top. If it does i would put in a support ticket. If not its likley that its gone with the roll back. Im not sure how it works excatly. My guess is its probly like a backup anything that was no their before will not be after.

2. I would consider that Problems like this DO happen but not very often. This is the Second RB since ive been playing this game. I would try to think of a new name if you like and risk that it wont happen again.

Its your call. in the long run its a good game but nothing is with out problems.

Hey, i can select him in the avatar screen. Does that mean that he's somewhere but lost in the game? I already sent in a ticket and hope i send it to the right dept.

Would like to keep the same name: KingOfArrows b:surrender
  • heerohex#3018
    edited January 2014
    Hey, i can select him in the avatar screen. Does that mean that he's somewhere but lost in the game? I already sent in a ticket and hope i send it to the right dept.

Would like to keep the same name: KingOfArrows b:surrender

Ok in that case you will have to wait for support to get back to you. I did wonder if the toon would be lost in the system somewhere. Im not sure what they will be able to do. Hopefully something. Even if its just get the name back for you.

Glad i could help that much.
  • Gexetos - Morai
    Gexetos - Morai Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I vote for another x2 exp/spirit/drops week ( or maybe 2 weeks?) b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GlenRoss - Archosaur
    GlenRoss - Archosaur Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited January 2014

Its been noted that their are a few issues with Morai at the moment. Just be awear that at the moment the GMs will be out of the office.

Im gonna red line this "IM sure they will be picked up on as soon as the team are back as well as updating us on any issues!

The roll-back on Morai will im saying with confidence will be returned as a priority on this. Its with that point that i would say please be patient on this. As this will take time. Im sure they are already aware of the problems that may be faced and will be looking to deal with them as soon as possible.

One other thing to note: This is not an excuse to Volatile the ToS. Im sure no one from PWE will have a problem with you venting your anger. As long as its not above the point where its stupid.

one other thing i will list your issues in this thread if you would like. I wont promise anything but somewhere to try and bring some communication into this!

Notes:

Morai : Appears to have suffered a rollback
    Coin Loss
    EXP Loss
    Sprit Loss
    GOLD loss = People would like a high priority on this!
    Gears Loss
    Refine Loss
    Meridian Loss
    Some Instance have been unavailable for days.

People would like Clear and Good Communication regarding this issue!

You made baby grammar cry.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elazium - Morai
    Elazium - Morai Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Play until you see the point, where is the guarantee that this will not again? Developers do not even have unsubscribed over rollback 2 days down the drain, why this game? Tembolee in kidyvat money
  • Annabonana - Morai
    Annabonana - Morai Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    give orbs to everyone this time and gtfo with giving us 5x hyper **** that noone wants.
  • Impunity - Dreamweaver
    Impunity - Dreamweaver Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I'm sure this will be a repeat of the Archosaur rollback, but without that Dragon Orb fiasco.

So possible 5x hyper stones, with a 5x Exp exclusively for Morai this time and 2x for the rest all around. It had seemed to please people of Archosaur to some extent, although the Orb spam got people banned, but that part was their own fault as it became a known bug that was exploited and violated ToS.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I'm sure this will be a repeat of the Archosaur rollback, but without that Dragon Orb fiasco.

So possible 5x hyper stones, with a 5x Exp exclusively for Morai this time and 2x for the rest all around. It had seemed to please people of Archosaur to some extent, although the Orb spam got people banned, but that part was their own fault as it became a known bug that was exploited and violated ToS.

whoop ti friggin doo, 5 hyperstones and x5 exp? How will that bring back lost primal bloods, NW tokens, prestige from morai map and other lost actions? People on Morai server were NEVER banned or punished in any way for the dragon orb *10 fiasco which is a whole new subject on it's own.
    **** our server out of 3 weeks of gameplay with non-working instances/locked inside of them, entering a 4th week with a rollback of 3 days and no word at all on a possibly fix or estimate of wth is happening this time: do we wait another week to fix a 3day rollback or will it be fixed today still. This won't be satisfied with 5 hyperstones and a x5 exp at all. Heck getting back to where I was will already take those 5 hyperstones away when I could easily buy 10 more with the Light of Glory's
  • Annabonana - Morai
    Annabonana - Morai Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited January 2014

rofl you mean banned for 2 weeks. they're all back with glitched stuff worth billions and yet billions of coins
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    This is discussed more in this thread. The last few pages also link to a post from a Morai GM with information.
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.