[Maintenance Discussion] 12-23-2013 COMPLETE

Comments

• skunkiemonkey
    skunkiemonkey Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    So I don't usually bother posting on the forums because the majority of it goes unread by the GM and MoD's, but this has to be the straw that broke the camels back. This is the third maintenance in less then 1 week and they decided to do it 2 days before scheduled maintenance during a new TW time they have set that I have had to wake up for on a Tuesday morning at 4am just to find out that the servers are down for maintenance to fix a stupid event that they failed to fix with the last random maintenance.

It wouldn't be so bad if the event was actually any good or had decent rewards but like all the events in PWI it rewards little to those who have not bought there way to the best possible gears and items.

I'm in agreement with a post made earlier about how unprofessional the PWI team are being and I'm really starting to regret the time and money I have spent on this game. I wish others would show PWI that we will not put up with this low level standards of management and stop spending money on PWI over the Festive period. Maybe if they stop getting paid they will stop getting drunk on all our money and pay attention to the player needs and stop focusing on their drive for more money.

Bumpng up my own post. What of it?
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I Hope U Guys Die By Car Accident, And Eaten By Dog After A Cat Pee On Ur Face, Then U Go To Hell. Hapy Xmass

Can you be a bit more specific.
    Jerry Jerry lol who needs cable with this kind qqing.

*munchs on popcorn*

Jerry Springer is sure looking like a rough leather face with those grand canyon sized wrinkles these days. Last time I saw him before was in the 90s.
    the beer isnt for you ..you dont have to drink it.. its to barter your way threw the pkers

In that case forget the beer. Lets bring on the hardcore liquor. Let's get the 190+ proof Everclear corn alcohol and have a party.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • wodiwkcalb
    wodiwkcalb Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    hmm resetting/patching broken scripts. resetting the server.. checking to make sure the things fixed are working. clearly this should be compleated in 10 mins after all everyother mmo on the internet is capable of doing maintence is that short of time. b:scornb:mischievous

Well actualy most ive been on taken 10mins or less lmao... and still got rubber band glitch after 4yrs zzzzz so forth. Seems the more they fix the more things 'break'.
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    Fabuleux - Lost City Posts: 920 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    i assumed that much.. but what will that part have?

Don't know until a server unlocks it.
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    Fabuleux - Lost City Posts: 920 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    wodiwkcalb wrote: »
    Well actualy most ive been on taken 10mins or less lmao... and still got rubber band glitch after 4yrs zzzzz so forth seems the more hey fix the more things 'break'.

Rubberband happens majority of the time with the build of the game and what your walking on (like sides of mountains and stuff).

I've been been on an MMORPG that does maint in 10 minutes. I do not know of what fantasy land you speak of.
  • Shamori - Heavens Tear
    Shamori - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    in a way, i'm sorta glad i barely play this game, and the new ascension system is a rip off of some other games that already have that.
    DPS Moderator
  • Shamori - Heavens Tear
    Shamori - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    and i guess the forum doesn't really update like it's supposed to, cause i'm 100 not 99
    DPS Moderator
  • Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide
    Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Hey everyone,

This week we'll be having maintenance tonight from:

7PM PST to 10PM PST

This maintenance will correct the christmas event in Frigid Bay, however, we expect the event may have a delay in activation of approx. 10 minutes for the expected activation times of: 10am, 2pm, 6pm

Maintenance Question of the Week:

How long do you think it will take to fully complete all stages of the History Advancement feature and how far along is your server right now?

Hello Sir, how about u fix the Legendary Yellow broken Quest after 2nd awakening too please .
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • Jacerai - Dreamweaver
    Jacerai - Dreamweaver Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Yay, I actually made it to maint this week! *spies all the stuff in the thread*

*goes back to her Boy of Games that are 3D*

b:shocked
    b:cute The world may be small, but it is far from known.

Why the rage? It's a draining emotion.

Me: DaValentine (veno), Jaceraie (mystic), etc etc etc b:chuckle
  • UnbrokenWill - Archosaur
    UnbrokenWill - Archosaur Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Has anyone opened the EXP Necklace from the unique rewards thingy? I wasn't sure how long it lasts for, so I haven't accepted it (was waiting till after xmas so I can do the whole rebirth thing and grind it up).

The necklace just a day or two or six?
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    SweetieBot can confirm the servers are back up! Yay!

Here's the server status:

West Coast Servers:
    Sanctuary (PVE) (pwigc2.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 137ms)
    Heaven's Tear (PVE) (pwigc4.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 147ms)
    Lost City (PvP) (pwigc3.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 94ms)
    Archosaur (PvE) (pwiwest4.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 138ms)

East Coast Servers:
    Harshlands (PvP) (pwieast1.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 42ms)
    Dreamweaver (PvE) (pwieast2.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 69ms)
    Raging Tide (PvE) (pwieast3.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 73ms)

European Servers:
    Morai (PvE) (pwieu3.en.perfectworld.eu): ONLINE (Ping: 102ms)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide
    Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Has anyone opened the EXP Necklace from the unique rewards thingy? I wasn't sure how long it lasts for, so I haven't accepted it (was waiting till after xmas so I can do the whole rebirth thing and grind it up).

3 days ..
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • PeachyKisses - Archosaur
    PeachyKisses - Archosaur Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited December 2013

3 Days only b:cry
  • UnbrokenWill - Archosaur
    UnbrokenWill - Archosaur Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Cool, thanks guys.. I better wait till I finish hanging out with family n all that.
  • Metalogue - Archosaur
    Metalogue - Archosaur Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Wow. TWs canceled? Even though there was a good hour+ left?
  • Paynemaxxam - Archosaur
    Paynemaxxam - Archosaur Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    QQ why u take away tw for u let ever other factions have there tw's but pandora and Defiance on arch server's attacks u took away u should take away the lands the other factions got also to make it far for us
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    So we stayed up and TWs are gone. So are you planning any kind of compensation for factions that lost their bids?
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Joshuason - Raging Tide
    Joshuason - Raging Tide Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    How do we get to fridged bay?

If nobody else already told you(I'm only a third of the way through this thread), Frigid Bay is due east of Galeroar Town, south Hidden Sanctuary. You can tele to Tellus then Galeroar and fly over to where Crystalline Guardian is and look for the Penguin Mart Shopkeeper. You can get a daily from him, good exp and 5 Holy pills and 1 primordial blood. I have my main and 4 higher characters going see him everyday! b:thanks
    joshuason/Seeker(leader of VaGaBoNdZ, Sage): 101/102/102(or is it 102/102/101? b:chuckle ). Anyways, pres. lvl 101
    tjoshua/Seeker(2nd in command, Demon): lvl 87, RB1
    Wolf_Vaughn/Barb(Vit build): lvl 80, done w/Jolly, Woof b:pleased
    \\Joshiki// /Assasin: lvl 80, soon to be relieved of Jolly as well xD
    Jeshu/Mystic: lvl 70(has most of his 85+ gear already! \o/
    Lil_Jo_Barb/Barb(Str build): lvl 70(he already has his WoE b:victory
    This is part of my small army. Happy grinding b:victory
  • Cuddle$ - Heavens Tear
    Cuddle$ - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    What in the HELL is the deal PWI? Why would yal give us scheduled Monday night fights for TW and turn around and pull a maintenence prior to TW starting times? Are you guys out of your damn minds? I've sat here reading this thread and waiting for the servers to come back up in anticipation that we may still get to have our fights. Only to find that our Faction lost out on a land opportunity simply because yal cant get your shet straight. Do u honestly believe we give a damned about some santa/christmas event overtop of our TW'in experience? Most of us simply only still play this game for that experience. Reading this thread with the overwhelming responses that continue to come through I would've at least thought that someone affiliated with PWI's staff would have the balls/courage to give us some form of explanation. GG at successfully pissing off more people. Especially the ones that keep those paychecks coming for ya. Call it raging/QQin all yal like, but this is ridiculous!
    edited December 2013

Saw it was next available and wc'd for links from peeps(as others have said, 3 days only). I'm waiting until well after I rebirth or may even save it for 2nd rebirth, I dunno yet. I'm taking my time n finish gettin to 102 b4 i rebirth(at 85.6% now, dang early maint screwed me outta pickin up cs n morai dailies b4 midnight, blah b:angry ), that's my decision, more extra stats! Then I may wait b4 i rebirth a second time, same reason. Plus it will take time to find the quests to open up Arcane Sky, etc. I'm looking forward to it. As for Santa, he's been bad, no cookies for him, all for me! b:chuckle
    joshuason/Seeker(leader of VaGaBoNdZ, Sage): 101/102/102(or is it 102/102/101? b:chuckle ). Anyways, pres. lvl 101
  • Crixxix - Raging Tide
    Crixxix - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Personally, I'm in no rush to hit 100-105. I'm taking my time and enjoying the new features, like the new quests. I'm also enjoying seeing people on the main map again questing, etc. Best expansion that I've seen in some time, thanks a bunch PWE. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mironellllll
    mironellllll Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    YOU DUMB FU.CK PWI YOU WRITE MEINTENANCE FROM 7 to 10 pm and u start servers earlier ... whata hell ?!
    YOU DOING ENYTHING REAL OR NO ? I MISSED THE CELESTIAL TIGER CAUSE U SAY U MAKE MAINTENANCE !!!!
  • mironellllll
    mironellllll Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    And Just Now Is 10 Pm ... Nice Work In Telling Lies In Ur Post ... Thnx A Lot !!!!
  • Crixxix - Raging Tide
    Crixxix - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Why you guys gotta turn this into a QQ thread? Seriously, PWE should make an official QQ thread during every maintenance. All this **** can be posted in that thread and leave the serious posts to these threads. b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saiguardian - Dreamweaver
    Saiguardian - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    sweetiebot find the manual patch
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    sweetiebot find the manual patch
    The latest manual patch appears to be: Patch 765-766 14.4MB (15135328 bytes)
    That's average-sized.

This patch hasn't been officially listed yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

edited December 2013
    Why was Tm 69/79 disabled!? Seriously there was no valid reason to do so. Was bad enough you ruined Jolly Jones with your so called fix.

And that brings up 2 things, 1st, how the hell is my 70 sin gonna get his -int cape? b:sad And 2nd(although this is actually 1st), how the hell can mid level toons make any coin now with your so-called fix(plus how do you think i'll finish getting R8, not from mysterious chips from bh100! b:angry
    Personally, I'm in no rush to hit 100-105. I'm taking my time and enjoying the new features, like the new quests. I'm also enjoying seeing people on the main map again questing, etc. Best expansion that I've seen in some time, thanks a bunch PWE. b:victory

Now back to a lighter tone, yes, i'm also looking forward to rebirth and doin the "old" quests and bh's. Kinda looking forward to grinding out some rough furs and compound oil, like i used to b:chuckle, and, ofc, learning about the primal world. Just a couple more days(after i hit 102 and after X-mas) and i'll plunge in! b:victory
  • StabbyCakes - Heavens Tear
    StabbyCakes - Heavens Tear Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Deck the halls with new horizons
    falalalala la la la la
    some will gripe and some will smile
    falalalala la la la la
    don we now our level 1 caps
    falalalalala la la la
    till we reach those new horizons
    falalalala la la la laaaaaa
    [SIGPIC]Win.[/SIGPIC]
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Just wanted to sayf:despise........

I THINK IT'S SAD THAT YOU GUYS CAN'T STAND TO MISS ONE NIGHT OF TW, EVENTS, DAILIES, ECT TO LET THEM DO MAINTENANCE EARLY SO THEY CAN GET HOME FOR CHRISTMAS WITHOUT HAVING TO CRY ABOUT IT!!!!f:fume

That is allf:scared......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
    edited December 2013
    QQQ...QQQ..QQ all the wayy
    Oh what fun it is to Q,
    on a QQ thread todayy..
    QQ thru the snoww
    Qing all the wayy
    Q's about to Que
    Making spirits Que
    So if we QQ
    QQ's are here to stay, Oh
    QQQ...QQQ..QQ all the wayy
    Oh what fun it is to Q,
    on a QQ thread todayyy...
    QQ and Merry Q-mas, HO HO QQb:chuckleb:bye