Options

Comments

• Tindie - Harshlands
    Tindie - Harshlands Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    c44102 wrote: »
    stating the point they should do it all at once not 2 days in a row

i dont shun the new culti system just those that get in the way of my Trains of mobs. like the 83 sin that killed off 3 of my Trains before realizing he set his premeter to high.

i can share thats why i went further out away from him.. where is that pitch fork..
  • Nevvah - Archosaur
    Nevvah - Archosaur Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Name's of other games on the forums is aginst forum rules. wich is why i just say mmo's.(just to let you know)b:thanks

ahhh yes, god forbid people know that there are other games out there *nods*
  • Spectralis - Sanctuary
    Spectralis - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    stating the point they should do it all at once not 2 days in a row

pwi decides what is best for the game, you don't even know about the working schedule of the team, without counting, we are in Xmas and they also deserve some relaxing time.
  • Rioja - Harshlands
    Rioja - Harshlands Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options

94 Bottles of Beer on the wall!

94 Bottles of Beer!

Take one down, Pass it around~

b:victory b:victory b:victory

i want beer, share some of those xDD
  • jaybm
    jaybm Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    You people need a life lol. First complaining about TW on Monday, now they cancel it you guys still complaining. Of course they will give back the bids and whatever for TW since a early maintenance came up. Log off PWI, and sit back and relax for a bit. Give your eyes a break lol.b:victory
  • c44102
    c44102 Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    pwi decides what is best for the game, you don't even know about the working schedule of the team, without counting, we are in Xmas and they also deserve some relaxing time.

hense the no maintance tomorrow night think about it
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    You aren't gonna die for not playing TW, or whatever u do for just 1 day,
    but you will complain the whole year, if New Horizons continues to have glitches

Nobody is asking not to do maint, they were hoping it would of been few hours later, thats it. The time they chose is absolutely ****.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • AliceAdams - Lost City
    AliceAdams - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Thanks for taking away Tiger event. Cuz ya know, I wasn't looking forward to that like I do EVERY week or anything.

b:cryb:surrender
    I'M 103 YOU STUPID AVATAR!!!
    b:angryf:fume
  • Spectralis - Sanctuary
    Spectralis - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    hense the no maintance tomorrow night think about it

Just be glad pwi is still running and you play it, the fact is no matter how much ppl complain , there will be maint. as much as needed it to keep the game. If u dont agree on this, there is always an option to play another game.

and then, complain to the team of that game for their maint. as well LOL
  • faruskas
    faruskas Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Look QQ'n bout the fact certain servers can't have TW isn't goin to make the maintenance any faster.. Watching everyone here complain bout not being able to TW. They the powers that be could jus say hell with us all make this **** last longer. Hopefully they get their issues & problems resolved in enough time to allow any of us to TW.. Yes,they should be doin all the bugs and glitches that are in their scripts. They could've picked a lot better time for it instead of now. That I do agree upon..

As long as the PWI staff knows what they have to do, and for once they test everything before they hit the big OK button and deliver a good package, isntead of doing thing as they have done in the past and *** everything up and send us all again into a roll back disaster.... (knocking wood). I dont mind if they take a whole day fixing bugs and glitches and (of course) TESTING, TESTING EVERYTHING BEFORE DELIVERING, MAKING SURE EVERYTHING IS ALRIGHT AND SMOOTH. We all cross our fingers in the hope that everything will work just fine and we will be back before Santa drop our presents down the chimney.... what else could we expect for a perfect Xmas eve? b:victoryb:laughb:victory
  • Rawynn - Archosaur
    Rawynn - Archosaur Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    b:cryb:cryb:cry ...just did rebirth was up to lvl 18...figures just when i decide to go for it..b:angry
    [SIGPIC]SIGPIC]
  • mironellllll
    mironellllll Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    in the christmas morning u take tiger event so we cant get some rewards ... you rly **** and we want compensation !!!! RELAUNCH TIGER EVENT !!!! WE PAY FOR THIS GAME SO WE WHANT ALL EVENTS !!! NOT ONLY WHAT U WHANT !!!!
  • _evil_angel - Heavens Tear
    _evil_angel - Heavens Tear Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    everyone who has tw today should get +10 pack codes so they can spam them and get 300 +10 orbs then pwi should give everyone else the code so we all can get +10 orbs x 300... ijs
  • ferret12
    ferret12 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    What happened... Clestial Tigers is tonight and you guys decide to schedule a maintenance.. I wait like all week for this event.. this is bull****. b:shutup b:shocked b:surrender
  • WolfysPet - Heavens Tear
    WolfysPet - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Hey everyone,

This week we'll be having maintenance tonight from:

7PM PST to 10PM PST

This maintenance will correct the christmas event in Frigid Bay, however, we expect the event may have a delay in activation of approx. 10 minutes for the expected activation times of: 10am, 2pm, 6pm

Maintenance Question of the Week:

How long do you think it will take to fully complete all stages of the History Advancement feature and how far along is your server right now?

I personally think most of the player base doesn't realize there is a serer wide quest to unlock certain features of this expansion .... much less that this is what you are referring to with "History Advancement" ... also our server is on the "Arcane Sky Lv 10 portion"
  • c44102
    c44102 Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Just be glad pwi is still running and you play it, the fact is no matter how much ppl complain , there will be maint. as much as needed it to keep the game. If u dont agree on this, there is always an option to play another game.

and then, complain to the team of that game for their maint. as well LOL

im done talking with you for some reason you wanna argue then see what someone is staying or point they are making
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I personally think most of the player base doesn't realize there is a serer wide quest to unlock certain features of this expansion .... much less that this is what you are referring to with "History Advancement" ... also our server is on the "Arcane Sky Lv 10 portion"

whos on lvl 10?
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • BloodRyane_ - Archosaur
    BloodRyane_ - Archosaur Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    f:fumef:fumef:fume wow what a way to wake up to......servers down cuz pwi ***** up...sounds about right
    edited December 2013
    Options
    whos on lvl 10?

I meant that our server is working on the Arcane Sky Lv 10 quest .. we're currently at 0% ... myself im at arcane sky V
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I meant that our server is working on the Arcane Sky Lv 10 quest .. we're currently at 0% ... myself im at arcane sky V

i know one person on VII i myself am on VI

And why doesnt my lvl on my avatar say lvl 305 :(
  • mironellllll
    edited December 2013
    Options
    f:fumef:fumef:fume wow what a way to wake up to......servers down cuz pwi ***** up...sounds about right

yea ... we should get compensation for this !!!!
    NICE WAY TO RUIN GAME !!!!
  • Rawynn - Archosaur
    Rawynn - Archosaur Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    dang, i feel for all the tw's being messed up tonight..b:surrender
    [SIGPIC]SIGPIC]
  • mironellllll
    edited December 2013
    Options
    dang, I Feel For All The Tw's Being Messed Up Tonight..b:surrender

Yea .... Lets Make Some Christmas Presents For Pwi ... Who Whant To Get Compensation For This Lame Maintenance Should Post Here !!!

Relauch Tiger Event Or Compensate Every One With 50 Event Gold !!!!
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    Hojuken - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    yea ... We Should Get Compensation For This !!!!

For the love of god, no. Please no compensation.
    there are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
  • Deflectra - Sanctuary
    Deflectra - Sanctuary Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Merry Christmas all :)
    edited December 2013
    Options
    i know one person on VII i myself am on VI

And why doesnt my lvl on my avatar say lvl 305 :(

lols well we need to get alot of our server up to arcane sky X to to finish this quest ... im curious what it unlocks :o ... it'll be awhile if the highest person is VII
  • Umbramagis - Archosaur
    Umbramagis - Archosaur Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    93 Bottles of beer on the wall

93 Bottles of beer on the wall

Take one down, pass it around~
    The Doctor - Speak his name, and he will come. No matter where he is in time or space, if you need him, he will come.

Umbramagis - Celestial Sage Cleric 101/101/101 - Full G16 - Main
    Impedim - Celestial Sage Sin 101/8x - Full G16
    TerraEnsis - Demon Seeker 100/8x
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    Fabuleux - Lost City Posts: 920 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    lols well we need to get alot of our server up to arcane sky X to to finish this quest ... im curious what it unlocks :o ... it'll be awhile if the highest person is VII

It unlocks more of the map.
  • gouseshop
    gouseshop Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Problem really isnt the bid money, its other factions being able to attack this week and others not. It might even affect outcome of TW season as main contenders for title are Rogue & Defiance, Rogue got to attack and get land, Defiance kinda got screwed.

Maint on TW time... WT...

u didnt know about this maint Before TW planning, PWI??? This is not serious... u seams to be rookies...

Problems r:
    1. People! We changed our rl plans for this day to be in TW... u really dont mind that, dont u?
    2. Factions loosing the oportunity to get 1 land more.
    3. Bids.

Maybe u can solve items 2 and 3, but what about our lost time and plans?

If u want us to put Real Money here, u have to act like professionals...