[Maintenance Discussion] 12-23-2013 COMPLETE

Options

Comments

• BloodRyane_ - Archosaur
    BloodRyane_ - Archosaur Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    f:shhf:shhf:hush and how much u want to bet 2morrow their still going to do maintance after ****** up....what was it?......3 times now? geez pwi.....bleeding us dry like the vampires u are
  • WolfysPet - Heavens Tear
    WolfysPet - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    It unlocks more of the map.

i assumed that much.. but what will that part have?
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Dude shut the F up man they are acting like professionals man,they are fixing **** so you can keep spending money on the game.You people cry when they don't fix something and you cry when they do..go outside and make a few snowballs or something or take a freakin nap..hold a baby,write a letter to a old person or something.

awww bloodrayne missing out on a few FF and some afking..stop beign a stuck up brat.
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options

How long do you think it will take to fully complete all stages of the History Advancement feature and how far along is your server right now?

If I new what the hell that is I'd be thrilled.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Rioja - Harshlands
    Rioja - Harshlands Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    92 Bottles of beer on the wall

Take one down, pass it around~
  • WolfysPet - Heavens Tear
    WolfysPet - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    i assumed that much.. but what will that part have?

wow my cleric hasn't been 95 in a year or so... must be stuck from when i quit playing her
  • Jigoinane - Harshlands
    Jigoinane - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    nice way to **** up the working mans dailies. log on and half way through pv you shut down the blasted server. you owe me a pv. some people out there work during the day and cant log on till night time so you poor choice in maint time is rather irritable.b:angry
  • enjo
    enjo Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    chill guys take your rl first this is a game not a rl^^
  • swordking8547
    swordking8547 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    how long till i can play again?
  • CrimsonApa - Lost City
    CrimsonApa - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options

Take one down, pass it around~

give me that beer.
    Biitch.
  • PREIIST - Morai
    PREIIST - Morai Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    1)on morai server NW fu cked up
    2)on US servers tws and tigers fu cked up
    WTF is going on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tindie - Harshlands
    Tindie - Harshlands Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    pwi decides what is best for the game, you don't even know about the working schedule of the team, without counting, we are in Xmas and they also deserve some relaxing time.

How ever why they are at it i have a few christmas things they can add. perfferably to my mail box.

1 puzzle cube physical damage resist necklace
    2 dozen defense jades
    3 Static party members
    4 bottle of wine
    5 best of Luck tokens
    6 dozen genral tokens
    7 enventy thousand mysterius chip
    8 thousand fire dragon orb packs
    9 Hours of unlimited x12 hyper exp minus the exhuastion/buffer times
    10 Big note's
    11 more spots to black list
    and
    12 Thousand Rep Badges

i know its a hefty list but when you get a chance *cough*
  • luisitolindo
    luisitolindo Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Dude shut the F up man they are acting like professionals man,they are fixing **** so you can keep spending money on the game.You people cry when they don't fix something and you cry when they do..go outside and make a few snowballs or something or take a freakin nap..hold a baby,write a letter to a old person or something.

awww bloodrayne missing out on a few FF and some afking..stop beign a stuck up brat.

LFMAO at fixing ****... You really makes me laugh this time... for each issue they fix... they **** 100 more.
  • mironellllll
    mironellllll Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    how long till i can play again?

Yea .. sure .. but we make plans for events and they mess it up ... what about the trouble and our time ? huh ? this is not a schedules maint ... this is a damn maint for crappy santa ... what do we get from him ?
    OUR 50 event gold ? or some lands ? or just again crappy items we rly dont need ?
    they should have done this like after the update when they saw it isnt working ...
    all nice events and we cant play ....
    If they dont reward us im rly considerating on making a HUGE CHARGE BACK on my char and my wife`s char !!!
    SO THERE U GO PWI ! MERRYY CHRISTMASS !!!
  • LilyWinters - Archosaur
    LilyWinters - Archosaur Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    How ever why they are at it i have a few christmas things they can add. perfferably to my mail box.

1 puzzle cube physical damage resist necklace
    2 dozen defense jades
    3 Static party members
    4 bottle of wine
    5 best of Luck tokens
    6 dozen genral tokens
    7 enventy thousand mysterius chip
    8 thousand fire dragon orb packs
    9 Hours of unlimited x12 hyper exp minus the exhuastion/buffer times
    10 Big note's
    11 more spots to black list
    and
    12 Thousand Rep Badges

i know its a hefty list but when you get a chance *cough*

b:chuckle I sang that list in my head like the "Twelve Days of Christmas" song.
    Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.
    edited December 2013
    Options
    f:naughtyf:mehf:scared lmfao wow shim, u can *** urself, cuz i bust my *** for for a liven unlike u. so u can *** off that BS ****. if they would have done sht right the 1st time, we wouldnt be here in the forms b1tching about how badly they ***** up now would we...just GTFO of here with that sht
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    edited December 2013
    Options
    faruskas wrote: »
    As long as the PWI staff knows what they have to do, and for once they test everything before they hit the big OK button and deliver a good package, isntead of doing thing as they have done in the past and *** everything up and send us all again into a roll back disaster.... (knocking wood). I dont mind if they take a whole day fixing bugs and glitches and (of course) TESTING, TESTING EVERYTHING BEFORE DELIVERING, MAKING SURE EVERYTHING IS ALRIGHT AND SMOOTH. We all cross our fingers in the hope that everything will work just fine and we will be back before Santa drop our presents down the chimney.... what else could we expect for a perfect Xmas eve? b:victoryb:laughb:victory

PWI Player base are their BETA testers. You didn't know that?
    jaybm wrote: »
    You people need a life lol. First complaining about TW on Monday, now they cancel it you guys still complaining. Of course they will give back the bids and whatever for TW since a early maintenance came up. Log off PWI, and sit back and relax for a bit. Give your eyes a break lol.b:victory

Sometimes the QQ in the forums is just as if not more entertainment than the game itself. I LOL'd at this week's maintenance scheduling.

• skunkiemonkey
    skunkiemonkey Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    So I don't usually bother posting on the forums because the majority of it goes unread by the GM and MoD's, but this has to be the straw that broke the camels back. This is the third maintenance in less then 1 week and they decided to do it 2 days before scheduled maintenance during a new TW time they have set that I have had to wake up for on a Tuesday morning at 4am just to find out that the servers are down for maintenance to fix a stupid event that they failed to fix with the last random maintenance.

It wouldn't be so bad if the event was actually any good or had decent rewards but like all the events in PWI it rewards little to those who have not bought there way to the best possible gears and items.

I'm in agreement with a post made earlier about how unprofessional the PWI team are being and I'm really starting to regret the time and money I have spent on this game. I wish others would show PWI that we will not put up with this low level standards of management and stop spending money on PWI over the Festive period. Maybe if they stop getting paid they will stop getting drunk on all our money and pay attention to the player needs and stop focusing on their drive for more money.
  • CrimsonApa - Lost City
    CrimsonApa - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    PWI Player base are their BETA testers. You didn't know that?

Sometimes the QQ in the forums is just as if not more entertainment than the game itself. I LOL'd at this week's maintenance scheduling.

JADDDDDYYYYYYY<33333. kbye.
    Biitch.
    edited December 2013
    Options
    So I don't usually bother posting on the forums because the majority of it goes unread by the GM and MoD's, but this has to be the straw that broke the camels back. This is the third maintenance in less then 1 week and they decided to do it 2 days before scheduled maintenance during a new TW time they have set that I have had to wake up for on a Tuesday morning at 4am just to find out that the servers are down for maintenance to fix a stupid event that they failed to fix with the last random maintenance.

It wouldn't be so bad if the event was actually any good or had decent rewards but like all the events in PWI it rewards little to those who have not bought there way to the best possible gears and items.

I'm in agreement with a post made earlier about how unprofessional the PWI team are being and I'm really starting to regret the time and money I have spent on this game. I wish others would show PWI that we will not put up with this low level standards of management and stop spending money on PWI over the Festive period. Maybe if they stop getting paid they will stop getting drunk on all our money and pay attention to the player needs and stop focusing on their drive for more money.
    i couldnt have said it any better myself
  • Tindie - Harshlands
    edited December 2013
    Options
    b:chuckle I sang that list in my head like the "Twelve Days of Christmas" song.

yea i was humming that as i typed it LOL
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    edited December 2013
    Options
    give me that beer.

As insane as I already am can you imagine me drunk in game?
    Thanks for taking away Tiger event. Cuz ya know, I wasn't looking forward to that like I do EVERY week or anything.

b:cryb:surrender

Is the tiger event that great? I never tried it. I'm curious now.

BTW I offered you a free Past to Frostcovered City crystal thingy that you asked for in WC but I got no reply. If you still want it I can mail it to you.

• Tindie - Harshlands
    edited December 2013
    Options
    As insane as I already am can you imagine me drunk in game?

Is the tiger event that great? I never tried it. I'm curious now.

BTW I offered you a free Past to Frostcovered City crystal thingy that you asked for in WC but I got no reply. If you still want it I can mail it to you.

Do Not Show up in silver pool without beer.. Trust me..just dont
    edited December 2013
    Options
    f:hehe well im done here, so ima just go watch SAOf:gone
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Do Not Show up in silver pool without beer.. Trust me..just dont

Well..b:shocked I'm 45 years old and I've never consumed a beer in my life. Closest thing I've had to beer is root beer so I may be in trouble with that request.

• Tindie - Harshlands
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Well..b:shocked I'm 45 years old and I've never consumed a beer in my life. Closest thing I've had to beer is root beer so I may be in trouble with that request.

the beer isnt for you ..you dont have to drink it.. its to barter your way threw the pkers
  • skunkiemonkey
    edited December 2013
    Options

I could have said it in a much more brash way but I was hoping it would draw more attention from people if written properly without having to lower myself to swearing every other sentence to make a point.
  • Sudqi - Sanctuary
    Sudqi - Sanctuary Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    meh no tiger event too >.> i was hope do tiger event to lvl up lool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*signature made by Xiaimine b:victory
  • skunkiemonkey
    edited December 2013
    Options

Just going to quote my own post so it's less likely to be over-looked.
  • Sir_Wolfman - Raging Tide
    Sir_Wolfman - Raging Tide Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Why was Tm 69/79 disabled!? Seriously there was no valid reason to do so. Was bad enough you ruined Jolly Jones with your so called fix.