Comments

• hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Hey everyone,

This week we'll be having maintenance tonight from:

7PM PST to 10PM PST

This maintenance will correct the christmas event in Frigid Bay, however, we expect the event may have a delay in activation of approx. 10 minutes for the expected activation times of: 10am, 2pm, 6pm

Maintenance Question of the Week:

How long do you think it will take to fully complete all stages of the History Advancement feature and how far along is your server right now?
    Are the TW times going to be fixed? Saturday 14:00 is missing or replaced with Monday 20:00.....
  • Eastling - Dreamweaver
    Eastling - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Why bother with maintenance at all, who cares if Santa actually arrives this year or not. It failed, mending it now at the last hour doesn't negate that.

Thank you though, I was a little hooked on levelling back to 100 and lost track of time. The maintenance has given me the sleep I need before Christmas. b:laugh
  • Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Kitty's just hoping her locks are sturdy enough to last against GM-powerz. Kitty haz locked Santa away for good and Kitty can't defend the place she's imprisoning him at for a couple days Q.Q

E: If somebody wonders why Kitty locked Santa away...Kitty locked him so he can't give any cookies to everyone, Kitty sending her ebil cat minions instead to stalk you all while she's eating all cookies. f:cute

E2: Kitty answers to maintenance question: No idea about that. Nobody seems to have any knowledge about how to Server History thingie forward, it's at Boundary: Arcane Sky X 0% if Kitty remembers correctly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
  • Slyff - Raging Tide
    Slyff - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I cant help be feel like this whole expansion/santa event was just a flop. this is the second time they've had to fix something in less than a week, and it's not even time for normal maint yet. seriously? f:strive
  • Tindie - Harshlands
    Tindie - Harshlands Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    How do we get to fridged bay?

seeing as non of the higher levels will level with lower levels on Harshlands i wouldnt know but im pretty sure we already have Reborns that are 100 agin if not reborn a second time.
  • Tindie - Harshlands
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I cant help be feel like this whole expansion/santa event was just a flop. this is the second time they've had to fix something in less than a week, and it's not even time for normal maint yet. seriously? f:strive

Stop QQing at least they are fixing whats wrong vs leaving it for sevral years to anoy the heck out of us.

Hopfully they fix the veno bug of not being able to summon air pets while flying.
  • Lady_Sila - Lost City
    Lady_Sila - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    b:angry Thanks for having maintenance when you scheduled my faction to have a tw. Better be paying us back for that bid.
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I highly doubt they will do maintenance on Christmas Eve - which is why it is tonight.

Since there is no TW I expect my guild to be FULLY refunded for our bid.

Problem really isnt the bid money, its other factions being able to attack this week and others not. It might even affect outcome of TW season as main contenders for title are Rogue & Defiance, Rogue got to attack and get land, Defiance kinda got screwed.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    Fabuleux - Lost City Posts: 920 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    b:angry Thanks for having maintenance when you scheduled my faction to have a tw. Better be paying us back for that bid.

*gives an agitated Sila cookies
  • Demonangle - Raging Tide
    Demonangle - Raging Tide Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Worst time for maint in my opinion xD
  • MerLeah - Archosaur
    MerLeah - Archosaur Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options

^ i LoLed b:laugh maint. when having TW.. b:surrender it's like let's TW irl. lolol since game is on maint
    MerLeah - 102 Venomancer (kittie purrge) - Archosaur
    ||CupCake|| - 105 Assassin (slice 'n dice) - Archosaur
    Princella - 101 Cleric (heal's da noob) - Sanctuary
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=12787492002&dateline=1316071878[/SIGPIC]
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Stop QQing at least they are fixing whats wrong vs leaving it for sevral years to anoy the heck out of us.

Hopjully they fix the veno bug of not being able to summon air pets while flying.

...As long as they don't break something in turn by their patches, it's fine to me. b:surrender
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear
    Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    TW stank anyways and provides lowsey pay to no pay at all for you junkiesb:chuckle

just look at it as a semi vacation.
  • Mazumii - Dreamweaver
    Mazumii - Dreamweaver Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    they like to bend us over and **** us, but if you play with cash they cater to your every need or perverted want
  • Jesya - Lost City
    Jesya - Lost City Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Problem really isnt the bid money, its other factions being able to attack this week and others not. It might even affect outcome of TW season as main contenders for title are Rogue & Defiance, Rogue got to attack and get land, Defiance kinda got screwed.

You think they care? There have been seasons that were the outcome could have been grossly changed because of fake biddings happening. They did nothing and let it continue without doing a thing....

They won't care about 1 night TW.
    b:bye
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    TW stank anyways and provides lowsey pay to no pay at all for you junkiesb:chuckle

Better go for a nap. b:tired
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • OwCrap - Archosaur
    OwCrap - Archosaur Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    5-6 months probably for both 1st and 2nd awakening 105 too.
    personally i made it to 102, gonna do 2nd tomorrow ;x.

Must be 1 of the famous BOTTERS... ijs
    edited December 2013
    Options
    How do we get to fridged bay?

seeing as non of the higher levels will level with lower levels on Harshlands i wouldnt know but im pretty sure we already have Reborns that are 100 agin if not reborn a second time.

Rumors say archo had 2nd reborn on Caturday, I doubt how legit it was but meh, likely doable to have vitae for it as the person in question is massive CSer. I myself hit 100 on Thursday(?) and I`m sure I wasnt the first one. But meh, top tier guilds "casual players" been hitting 100 yesterday/today a lot. I have my archer to 93 as I didnt feel like FCing too much, been mostly questing. Had I really wanted, I would have 2 100+ rebirthed toons now, meaning the average rebirth level should be 100 on top guilds pretty much.
  • PeachyKisses - Archosaur
    PeachyKisses - Archosaur Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    *Sits down with a bowl of popcorn and starts munching* Let the Q_Q fest begin b:chuckle
    edited December 2013
    Options
    You think they care? There have been seasons that were the outcome could have been grossly changed because of fake biddings happening. They did nothing and let it continue without doing a thing....

They won't care about 1 night TW.

The key difference is, fake bidding is player activity, which screwed people over. Monitoring bids would of changed things but meh. This time is GM actions, which will **** 1 guild, well 2 on archo. If you really dont see difference there I dont think I can help you.
  • Zytreta - Harshlands
    Zytreta - Harshlands Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    SweetieBot, what is love?
  • boytoben
    boytoben Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    guys we all know this is just another way pwi screws us over on everything and as for the tws taxi paid the gms off so they didn't lose :D ~kidding kidding~b:chuckle
  • Irrelephant - Archosaur
    Irrelephant - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    LF more TW QQ.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    SweetieBot, what is love?
    l | o | v | e | d
    l | o | v | e | e
    l | o | v | e | r
    l | o | v | e | s
    l | o | v | e | y
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• TroubleIsMe - Dreamweaver
    TroubleIsMe - Dreamweaver Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Not sure what you mean by history advancement feature, but if you mean to ask how long will it take everyone to level back up to 100 again, it may take years. Some people have yet to ever get to 100 in the first place, and some, like me, took a year to get to 105, then 3 days from lvl 1 again to 101 (fixin to hit 102 if it wasn't for maintenance)
    Silly boys, games are for girls! b:chuckle
  • Metalogue - Archosaur
    Metalogue - Archosaur Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options

Because I like to TW for profit.

This maintenance time is purely asinine.

There are TWs on three servers.
  • Wysteria - Morai
    Wysteria - Morai Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    b:infuriated

This shouldve been announced in game with more warning than 300 secs (fastest countdown i ever saw too)

...and what about Archosaur and their Monday TW - maintenance right in the middle of it ?

Wasted coin for them bidding and pots used, charms, building towers, catascrolls etc
  • Tindie - Harshlands
    edited December 2013
    Options
    *Sits down with a bowl of popcorn and starts munching* Let the Q_Q fest begin b:chuckle

yumm popcorn b:dirty
  • Selendu - Lost City
    Selendu - Lost City Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    ******* ***** *** *** Im Pwi Player Not Forum Player,
    If U Doing Maintenance Out Of Normal Scedule, Let Me Know In Game, I Play Pwi, I Not Open Forum All Time Bullfht, U ***** ** ** *** Gm, U Make Me Lost 35mil Just In This Out Scedule Maintenance
    [SIGPIC]BORN[/SIGPIC]
  • Dilwein - Lost City
    Dilwein - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    b:chuckle OMG! I understand the TW rage, but the rest of it. b:laugh

And I think everyone is still trying to figure out the History thingie. So that question for discussion purposes is lost on most of us. lol Sorry, hun. b:kiss