Reincarnation

Dragslave - Dreamweaver
Dragslave - Dreamweaver Posts: 253 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Tideswell (East)
So, reincarnation coming, we dont know much about it, so, who is going to reincarnate on first day for sure?

Im thinking we could do like a mini guide here to post what are we finding out about it as we do it and all, and i thought of posting on DW so we can contact eachother if we have questions...

That way we dont have to read 120+ pages in the other post XD
Post edited by Dragslave - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver
    Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver Posts: 441 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    i like ya idea, ill be waiting here before reincarnating. Want to see if we can use the card system without reincarnating once, because pwi news mentionned the cards get stronger with reincarnation supposely. also wanting 104 for more stat points
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker
  • SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver
    SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I was hoping to hit 105 prior to reincarnating so I too will be waiting. I am about 3 weeks short since they brought the release date forward. I am getting married this weekend so I will be pretty much inactive over the next few weeks so by the time I am back and then hit 105 I will have a good idea of how the whole system works. Good luck!
  • Dragslave - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    I was hoping to hit 105 prior to reincarnating so I too will be waiting. I am about 3 weeks short since they brought the release date forward. I am getting married this weekend so I will be pretty much inactive over the next few weeks so by the time I am back and then hit 105 I will have a good idea of how the whole system works. Good luck!

Congrats on your marriage!!!
  • bangis2010
    bangis2010 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    can someone give the exact additional stat point you'll get for each level when you reincarnate.

100 =
    101 =
    102 =
    103 =
    104 =
    105 =
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    bangis2010 wrote: »
    can someone give the exact additional stat point you'll get for each level when you reincarnate.

100⇒20
    101⇒25
    102⇒32
    103⇒42
    104⇒56
    105⇒76
    Reading the main thread about it sure is hard.

Anyway i'll give it a go on either my wizard or my seeker, just for lulz sake, but i'm not doing it yet on my main toon
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • DeathProof - Dreamweaver
    DeathProof - Dreamweaver Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited December 2013

Congrats on your marriage smashy! \o/

I will most likely reincarnate right away, since I have to be on standby for the christmas week in the army, I'll have lots of time to level, even though I hate it D:

That is, unless something happens and I have to go teabag people to death.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I'll probably do it first day because I'll be having holidays so I'll try to enjoy the expansion.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver
    Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver Posts: 301 Arc User
    edited December 2013

congrats on marriage smash:)

Same as you Ill wait till I hit 105 and since im now at 46% will need some time. I was hopping to lvl before expansion, but since they moved the date that wont happen. So new expansion wont be any fun to me.
  • Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    Aeliah - Dreamweaver Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Gaining exp at lvl 105 is slower than gaining it at lvl 100-103. This is because when you hit lvl 104, the mobs you are killing in PV are several levels below you, which means you start getting an xp nerf. Therefore, I would highly recommend that instead of waiting at 104 (slower xp gain) to get to 105 before reincarnating, reincarnate right away, get to 100, then 'feed' xp back into your historical level.
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
    youtube.com/user/csquaredcsquared

CLERIC PV GUIDE (complete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1531411

CLERIC PK GUIDE (Incomplete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18027931
  • Heartz - Dreamweaver
    Heartz - Dreamweaver Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I'll do it right away, just sucks being lower lvls for a week or two lol.
    105 - 105 - 105 (14th march 2014)

• DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I'm currently at 92% to 104 so I will;-

-level 104 then reincarnate (1st historic level 104) (stat gain 56)
    -get to 100 reincarnate again (1st historic level 104 2nd historic level 100) (stat gain 20 total 76)
    -get back to 100
    -feed exp to historic level 100 till 104 (1st and 2nd historic levels 104) (stat gain 112)
    -level to 103
    -feed xp to 1st historic level 104 to 105 (stat gain 132)
    -repeat with 2nd historic level (1st and 2nd historic levels both 105) (stat gain 152)
    -level to 105

According to my understanding of the reincarnation system I think this method will give the bext xp gain and most xp-economical stat gain b:thanks
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver
    Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver Posts: 441 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I'm currently at 92% to 104 so I will;-

-level 104 then reincarnate (1st historic level 104) (stat gain 56)
    -get to 100 reincarnate again (1st historic level 104 2nd historic level 100) (stat gain 20 total 76)
    -get back to 100
    -feed exp to historic level 100 till 104 (1st and 2nd historic levels 104) (stat gain 112)
    -level to 103
    -feed xp to 1st historic level 104 to 105 (stat gain 132)
    -repeat with 2nd historic level (1st and 2nd historic levels both 105) (stat gain 152)
    -level to 105

According to my understanding of the reincarnation system I think this method will give the bext xp gain and most xp-economical stat gain b:thanks

so wait, theres 2 reincarnation possible with both saving a historic lvl but not more? and ya can feed both :o
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker
    edited December 2013
    so wait, theres 2 reincarnation possible with both saving a historic lvl but not more? and ya can feed both :o

Indeed :o
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    edited December 2013
    Gaining exp at lvl 105 is slower than gaining it at lvl 100-103. This is because when you hit lvl 104, the mobs you are killing in PV are several levels below you, which means you start getting an xp nerf. Therefore, I would highly recommend that instead of waiting at 104 (slower xp gain) to get to 105 before reincarnating, reincarnate right away, get to 100, then 'feed' xp back into your historical level.

Im aware of that but my problem is that I currently farming cube neck and I need my COF from lumi, and I cant enter Morai till like 75lvl I think.

since I'm not very interested in fast lvling and wanna enjoy new content and have fun with mobs, I have to wait till I finish that neck. Tbh I was counting on expansion in January so this early one didnt came in good time for me. So need to wait 20tish days to enjoy new content...meh its ok, till then will play with new card system I guess:)
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I'm not. I'm waiting for everyone to go first, so that I can see what's broken, and whats not...and also to learn more about it, because I don't want to make any permanent mistakes with this system that I know admittingly little about.

Congrats on your marriage also SMASH.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Im aware of that but my problem is that I currently farming cube neck and I need my COF from lumi, and I cant enter Morai till like 75lvl I think.

since I'm not very interested in fast lvling and wanna enjoy new content and have fun with mobs, I have to wait till I finish that neck. Tbh I was counting on expansion in January so this early one didnt came in good time for me. So need to wait 20tish days to enjoy new content...meh its ok, till then will play with new card system I guess:)

You can enter Morai immediately after reincarnating, you just can't do the dailies there until you get back up to 95 (not 75, it never was 75 to get into Morai.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
    edited December 2013
    You can enter Morai immediately after reincarnating, you just can't do the dailies there until you get back up to 95 (not 75, it never was 75 to get into Morai.)

o.0 didnt now that thx for info:)
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I wonder if something drastically changed with PWI's pvp mechanics, like people now doing 90 % less damage as opposed to 75% less. Otherwise, these new numbers sound like most 1v1 fights will end in less than a minute.

Merry Christmas!
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver
    SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Thank you all for the kind wishes, only 2 days to go now...

I will attempt to get into game before hand to say hi and have a quick look at the new update. Hope everyone is doing well!
    edited December 2013
    Ok yesterday i awakened, hit 92 by the end of the day after doing all level BHs CS PV quests and some FCs after 75, so exp can be gained rather fast.

I got my 1st new skill, bit dissapointing that damage is not what is expected from reading description, and im missing emberstorm, but still a nice skill.

i guess by tomorrow i might hit 100 if i put some effort and time, but idk if ill reencarnate again at 100 or wait, im not so clear on details yet
    edited December 2013
    Can someone tell me if my exp stays after reawakening?

I have now 104 lvl and 50%, and I don't want to loose that 50%. So please if someone can conform that those 50% will stay and be added to my exp when I again hit 100 or that will be lost.
    edited December 2013
    Can someone tell me if my exp stays after reawakening?

I have now 104 lvl and 50%, and I don't want to loose that 50%. So please if someone can conform that those 50% will stay and be added to my exp when I again hit 100 or that will be lost.

I'm 99% sure it does.

When you reawaken, under the character info section there is a tab called 'Ancient tome' this opens a book that states the date and what level you were when you reawakened.

There is a small box here that when clicked on brings up a menu which I presume is the historic exp feeder.

For me this has several info on it, I will upload a screenshot later but the jist of it is;

Exp required for 104-105 (1750000000)
    Current Exp (3157605)
    Exp something (1746842395)
    Attribute Stats 20

And the menu has a 'begin editing' button which is greyed out (I'm not 100 yet)

So I think when you reach 100 you can start feeding exp into your historic level and you will pick up from where you left off (I had 3m exp from leveling to 104 halfway through a PV run)

The attribute stats is the amount of stat points this historic level is yet to release for me (104-105 = 20)

If you reawaken again there will be two entries on this 'Ancient tome' with two boxes which will load two different historic lvls and you can lvl either one unless one is already maxed at 105.

The second historic lvl would be lvl 100 with 56 attribute points yet to release.

Considering it will take a day or so to get back to 100, you could always just do this and then continue leveling your '104' to '105' until you can reawaken the second time whilst benefiting from 56 extra stat points and access to new dailies/skills. I think there is some requirement to do with vitae/stones to reawaken the second time, not sure yet.
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    edited December 2013
    Thank you very much Dark for explanation. Thought would be like that but 50% is lot to loose if I'm wrong.

Will keep my lvl for this weekend so I can kick all your reawakened ***** in nw, then will go to be nubby again b:chuckle
    edited December 2013
    Thank you very much Dark for explanation. Thought would be like that but 50% is lot to loose if I'm wrong.

Will keep my lvl for this weekend so I can kick all your reawakened ***** in nw, then will go to be nubby again b:chuckle

Haha don't be too sure about that!

I was a day late so I'm still nab 7x but a few people have already WAYY surpassed their p-att/m-def/p-def that they were at 105 and are only like lvl 98 and also you can still use NW wines as that looks at your historic lvl.

Sure there is still the level PvP damage reduction but then we don't know how much difference the new spirit 'attack lvl' makes in the damage calcs yet, which people have already acquired through the war avatar cards.

NW tonight will be very interesting. b:shocked
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    edited December 2013
    Agree with you, cant wait to see what impact will reawaking have on nw tonight.
    edited December 2013
    I passed my own stats by 90 actually, so all gain by now, also adding the cards... crappy ones so far, but all adds up!!!
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Edit : oops i didn't see it was a dreamweaver topic b:surrender
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver
    ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    so when you hit 100 when you reincarnate, you dont need anything special (item) to transfer xp to your historical level?
  • redskitty2011
    redskitty2011 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    did cave boss on my barb ,and forgot to dig after and went bk to hand in quest ,not getting the Stone ,any1 know how i can do reawake now still ?
  • redskitty2011
    redskitty2011 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    did cave boss on my barb ,and forgot to dig after and went bk to hand in quest ,not getting the Stone ,any1 know how i can do reawake now still ?