Reincarnation

Options
2»

Comments

• Dragslave - Dreamweaver
    Dragslave - Dreamweaver Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    so when you hit 100 when you reincarnate, you dont need anything special (item) to transfer xp to your historical level?

You have an option like a journal u can activate to send exp to previous one, i couldnt test yet cause i was 105
  • FlyRanger - Dreamweaver
    FlyRanger - Dreamweaver Posts: 263 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I was level 105 before reawakening, so would it be a good idea to hit level 105 again, and then reawaken again? I'm able to do some leveling fast.

Or is it possible to reincarnate once I hit level 100, and then send that exp to my 2nd reawakend self?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I upload a vid of a rank 9 3rd cast seeker fight, 90 views.
    I upload a vid of me in my boxers, 750 views.
    I know what the PWI community wants.

b:laugh
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    You can choose which historical character to feed XP to inside the Ancient Tome. Since your first historical character is already 105, your only choice would be the second one. When that one reaches 105, the book demon will automatically go back to sleep. If you reach 105 before activating the book demon, it will automatically wake up and start feeding XP to your historical character(s).\

Since you'll gain more stat points per level for leveling up your historical character than for leveling up your current character (assuming you gain more bonus stat points on second reawakening, can you confirm?) then I should think that leveling up your historical character would be the better option.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I was thinking of which level range can gain the most experience per day, and I think levels 88 gain the most experience, or level 95 - 96 in Phoenix Valley, so those could be the optimial levels to stay at while feeding experience in..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    Options
    You can't summon the book demon until 100+, so that sorta doesn't work.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I was thinking of which level range can gain the most experience per day ... so those could be the optimial levels to stay at while feeding experience in..

Earlier in this thread I already provided my assumption on the most optimal way to gain exp/stat points. This has proved to be correct as far as I am aware.
    I'm currently at 92% to 104 so I will;-

-level 104 then reincarnate (1st historic level 104) (stat gain 56)
    -get to 100 reincarnate again (1st historic level 104 2nd historic level 100) (stat gain 20 total 76)
    -get back to 100
    -feed exp to historic level 100 till 104 (1st and 2nd historic levels 104) (stat gain 112)
    -level to 103
    -feed xp to 1st historic level 104 to 105 (stat gain 132)
    -repeat with 2nd historic level (1st and 2nd historic levels both 105) (stat gain 152)
    -level to 105

According to my understanding of the reincarnation system I think this method will give the bext xp gain and most xp-economical stat gain b:thanks

For you;

-105 > 1 > 100 > 1 > 100
    -stay at 100
    -feed 100 historic lvl to 105
    -level current lvl to 105

'Optimal' solution xp/stat wise isn't always the optimal solution when you consider that you will want to be competitive in PvP so wont want to sit at lvl 100 for 2-3 months.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Optimum for PVP would probably be 105>1>100>1>103, feed XP to character record 2 to 105 (103 to avoid level based damage reduction against 105s) I'm guessing (not into the PVP scene myself.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I'll sit on the sidelines at level 100 for a few months, to get back up to 105, since PvP isn't everything to me. I prefer to level over PvP..I only do PvP when bored or to test how well other players are.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Optimum for PVP would probably be 105>1>100>1>103, feed XP to character record 2 to 105 (103 to avoid level based damage reduction against 105s) I'm guessing (not into the PVP scene myself.)

Yep that what I'm planning to do as per my original post. Slight sacrifice on xp gain is fine, although tbh I'm not sure how many 105s will be running around but even so.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Will I still keep the same stat points if I go from:

105>1>100>1>100>Feed back to Historical 100

As If I go from

105>1>105>1>105?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    Aeliah - Dreamweaver Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Will I still keep the same stat points if I go from:

105>1>100>1>100>Feed back to Historical 100

As If I go from

105>1>105>1>105?

Same stats. In the long run I don't know if it makes much difference, but in the short term you can get a greater bulk of the total stat points faster by immediately reincarnating, due to the 4x xp gained after reincarnating.
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
    youtube.com/user/csquaredcsquared

CLERIC PV GUIDE (complete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1531411

CLERIC PK GUIDE (Incomplete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18027931
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options

Same stats. In the long run I don't know if it makes much difference, but in the short term you can get a greater bulk of the total stat points faster by immediately reincarnating, due to the 4x xp gained after reincarnating.

Also your exp at lv100 isnt nerfed in PV, which means if the book demon is summoned. You gain more exp than you would leveling to 105 again, which means you get those stats faster.
  • ashleymarieply08
    ashleymarieply08 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Not doing it quitting game instead! Played almost since the start seen alot of changes but the past year has been the worst I have ever seen in this game not just in the game itself but the attitude of people.
    I also will no longer support a company that will not follow its own rules. The orb instance was final straw for me. To ban them for couple of days when they went from +5 to +11-12 on all gear is a joke!!!
    My game was deleted this morning and I wish I had of thought to tell my family I no longer play it as for Christmas recieved a pile of game cards.......oh well more paper for the fire.
    My fondest memorys will always be time in Regen and Dynasty wish nothing but the best for Dyna and future map take over )

_Dreams_