Can we please get the snowmen and snow back this year

Options
2»

Comments

• Evalria - Sanctuary
    Evalria - Sanctuary Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Yeah just have to learn not to expect much anymore from anyone / anything ; no matter what the circumstances... b:shocked
    Learned that the hard way several times. However, I remain the ever so annoying hopeless optimist, deep down. f:hehe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • girlcutedimplez
    girlcutedimplez Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    hoping this maintenance patch is the snowman plzzzzzzzzzzz lets hope im right.....if i am i love u pwi so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • condo2009
    condo2009 Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    last year we had them and no one was in the area, so for all the qq, no one actually used them.
  • Khallie - Sanctuary
    Khallie - Sanctuary Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Snowmen please@ Genie needs food and is running on empty. Chi stones for rune making to b:laugh
  • girlcutedimplez
    girlcutedimplez Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    i really thought this thread or this week we get the snowman since it is holiday season and christmas only comes once a year and it very nice to see the game decorated at this time of year but i guess we dont deserve the snow because i know i remember last year that they gave us earlier so i really convinced we not getting it but i just sad that i cant just watch the snow come down and see snowman coming and going b:cry b:cry
  • ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide
    ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    If I recall correctly when the snowman are turned on they usually run until first maintenance of the new year. So would expect them next maintenace since the following week is Xmas; and, turned off the 8th, unless they do something special.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,811 Community Moderator
    edited December 2013
    Options
    TBH i dont get why this has not been switched on yet.

Its a simple GM Command from the GM console would take around 3~5 mins per server to switch on.

Well that is unless they are gonna kill everyone again? Come to think of it did we eva get to the reason that even happened?
  • Milfhound - Harshlands
    Milfhound - Harshlands Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Turn them on, even if they kill people. b:bye