Why do we see drgon orbs still

Options
Kreggor - Sanctuary
Kreggor - Sanctuary Posts: 134 Arc User
edited December 2013 in General Discussion
ive been on for an hour now and its none stop .A person can hardly get squad World chat is full of same 3 people getting dragon orbs and i was told its been going on for hours before i got here .
Post edited by Kreggor - Sanctuary on

Comments

• SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
  • Kreggor - Sanctuary
    edited December 2013
    Options
    it probably was from the glitch period but they can disable so every1 dont have the the banner lagging them alltime
  • Kitsusha - Sanctuary
    Kitsusha - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Well yea BHs will be fun today with a 4h going on 5h spam of red text f:meh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    What can I say, I'm in a one man team - Schemin' dreamin', wheeler dealin', feelin' strange - I'm in love with the scene!
    You can go ahead and chastise and blame me, but no matter what, you will never change me!
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Except this is 100+ orbs. No one can fit 100+ orbs plus all the other things in their mail box and its been for hours (4 hours now?).
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Based on the fact that no other server has posted about this, id assume its a glitch of some kind, isolated on sanctuary. Like saku said, no way they mailbox's could hold that much, and its also going much slower then if someone were to be actually opening the orbs from mail.

Edit:
    remembered who singsung was, Roid's alt veno. I doubt these are real orbs, but knowing this group here, all friends, its probably some glitch they figured out and activated for lawls
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • imnotwraith
    imnotwraith Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    yep Sanctuary is basically useless atm with how many orbs are going by v.v been like this all night
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    The way the reward glitch works is that it creates hundreds of mails, more than it can fit in your mailbox. They sit in the PWI mail queue indefinitely until you make space, then they get mailed out.

Only way to stop it would be for PWE to delete the mails on their end. But knowing them they would probably delete every mail in the game and the QQ would be epic.
  • Nout - Sanctuary
    Nout - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    The way the reward glitch works is that it creates hundreds of mails, more than it can fit in your mailbox. They sit in the PWI mail queue indefinitely until you make space, then they get mailed out.

Only way to stop it would be for PWE to delete the mails on their end. But knowing them they would probably delete every mail in the game and the QQ would be epic.
    Yep, I had the same with the heroic chest promotion last year. Everytime I opened and fully cleared my mailbox 10 minutes later it would be full again. Took me several weeks before I got all of them.

It should be quite simple to run a query to delete certain mails from the queue. Something like: 'all mails which have attachment where attachment is untradable +10 orb -> delete'. I guess PWI staff lacks some database guru who is able to do so..
  • Suprprutty - Lost City
    Suprprutty - Lost City Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Yep, I had the same with the heroic chest promotion last year. Everytime I opened and fully cleared my mailbox 10 minutes later it would be full again. Took me several weeks before I got all of them.

It should be quite simple to run a query to delete certain mails from the queue. Something like: 'all mails which have attachment where attachment is untradable +10 orb -> delete'. I guess PWI staff lacks some database guru who is able to do so..

Too much work for them man.
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I have idea how to fix this fiasco, ok here is what PWI need to do :

Remove DQ's from game or any option of coin income or event gold for free player,
    Make ARC mandatory
    And don't forget to compesate every player 5 hyper stone for all trouble of watching people get 1000 ocean orbs
    oh and ye put 11 and 12 orbs on sale

This is fix or just reroll to 4 years ago when PWI was best freemium game around.
  • Kreggor - Sanctuary
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Im not mad they got it. im upset we got watch it and deal with the lag it brings to game;and no im not 1 of those that got any
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    They need to let us turn this off, it's just annoying to see the red spam.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • cattoosony
    cattoosony Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    meh dont worry they will not do anything .,, pwi GM and there I.T emp just set at there desk officer and eat donuts /drink coffe while watch us QQ at Errors /bugs in game b:thanks

i dont think they have any responsibility feeling at there people who play game they care about only $$ b:dirty more $ = more donuts b:dirty

there is GMs get ur daily
  • kouser
    kouser Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    to be honest, I don't care MUCH of what they are doing or the lag, but i just can't stand all these people ( non-"hackers" ) complaining about the ones getting an excessive number of orbs, I do care about them getting the orbs but not as much as the people who are complaining, it just makes me sad Q_Q....
  • Dartwave - Sanctuary
    Dartwave - Sanctuary Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I don't see any more difference between PWI and a random private server , at least there gms care more about players and avoid such exploits , here what instead? they sit on their sofa with a bunch of popcorns and watch us all getting trolled ; no competence , no interest at all .... this game is just a big failure ;
  • OFate - Heavens Tear
    OFate - Heavens Tear Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Based on the fact that no other server has posted about this, id assume its a glitch of some kind, isolated on sanctuary.

My server too - but not a stream of red - just off and on... since the code was given out.

Generally I see only 3 for each name, yet I think these people are being careful, because hours later I see 3 for a name I saw 3 for prior or the day before.

In my opinion, some of these are folks that used the glitch but are only pulling 3 out at a time to not look so.. suspicious... but just my opinion.

I received my three and are exceptionally grateful, but I do sincerely hope those that got none - are eventually compensated... likewise I hope those that knowingly exploited this - are punished severely - in such a fashion it lingers long enough to maybe give others that are tempted to exploit glitches - room for thought.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ying - 101 Sage Venomancer RB2 // No Alts // Perfect World Player Since: May 2008
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    The names put here will be deleted as soon as a mod sees this thread, naming and shaming on forums is not allowed, but more than that, it is not productive, since no one from the support team reads every thread on all of the pwi forums.
    I suggest you guys take numerous screen shots with time stamps for each and submit tickets, in order to show that those persons are getting way more orbs than intended.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kouser
    kouser Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    didn't know that Q_Q... sorry :l
  • Temptatious - Sanctuary
    Temptatious - Sanctuary Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I don't know, but it is rather obnoxious. One thing I'll point out though is people who are saying "GMs are only after the money", this isn't making them money at all,if anything they're losing money off people who would mostly likely eventually charge to get the orbs.

Nothing against the people getting orbs, but this should have been stopped long ago. (And with as many orbs as their getting, how can they possibly have anything left that's not +10, probably even all tisha'd to +11 by now).
  • Roar_King - Sanctuary
    Roar_King - Sanctuary Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I hope GM do samething, if abuse of that code is not legal they must be banned or all players can do everything they want.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I don't know, but it is rather obnoxious. One thing I'll point out though is people who are saying "GMs are only after the money", this isn't making them money at all,if anything they're losing money off people who would mostly likely eventually charge to get the orbs.

Nothing against the people getting orbs, but this should have been stopped long ago. (And with as many orbs as their getting, how can they possibly have anything left that's not +10, probably even all tisha'd to +11 by now).

Make it +12 actually b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • SoniMax - Sanctuary
    SoniMax - Sanctuary Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    If you submit a ticket they most likely WILL do something. Posting it here honestly accomplishes nothing.

already did yo the vid was for people who are not online or are from other servers to see what is happening
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15081871001&dateline=1339865979[/SIGPIC]
    They see me trollin`
    They hatin`
    Patrolling they tryin` to catch me writin` dirty
    Tryin to catch me writin` dirty X4
    My music so loud
    I'm flamin`
  • squarepants1992
    squarepants1992 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Dear GM .

please be fair to all player about the dragon orb .. why not give all d.orb to all player at same amount and at lvl 100+ or something.. im not ask about the orb but please make it fair to all .. rich become richer and poor become pooer .. now i have see 3 same ppl that keep getting the orb from many hours ago maybe from yesterday .. and we dont know the effect of this "disaster" to pwi and players if theres no action to solve this "things" ,, b:pleased
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Perma ban these dicks until they've charged enough to pay for the orbs they've gotten. Seriously.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • OFate - Heavens Tear
    OFate - Heavens Tear Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options

Then there are people that farm really hard and buy orbs from those that cash shop and vend them [ this is what I do ].

Really is a ripple effect here...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ying - 101 Sage Venomancer RB2 // No Alts // Perfect World Player Since: May 2008
  • killeresras
    killeresras Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    It's so weird how the richest on the server are all the ones that are getting these extreme amounts of orbs.b:surrender
    Love lost is room gained
    b:cute
  • OoArCsTeRoO - Sanctuary
    OoArCsTeRoO - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Lol, if they ban these 3 they need to ban every other punk who got more than 3 Orbs during the fiasco, the biggest mistake they did was not rolling back the server when they had a chance, 24 hour roll back would not have hurt so much. Now if they ban these people who got orbs and let everyone else who cheated when the fiasco happen to get away with 3 day bans or no bans its utterly ****. Either ban every glitcher or let everyone glitch and make this game a private server b:laugh
  • killeresras
    killeresras Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Lol, if they ban these 3 they need to ban every other punk who got more than 3 Orbs during the fiasco, the biggest mistake they did was not rolling back the server when they had a chance, 24 hour roll back would not have hurt so much. Now if they ban these people who got orbs and let everyone else who cheated when the fiasco happen to get away with 3 day bans or no bans its utterly ****. Either ban every glitcher or let everyone glitch and make this game a private server b:laugh

I Agree Their No Point In Banning now. I don't really care that these 3 even got these orbs because they all were +10-12 anyways so it's not like they just gained huge advantage. They are quite useless to these 3 since they are bound to the char. So people stop the QQ more so the annoying thing is the red spam. I still just thought it was weird how they would be the ones to get all these orbs since they are some of the most well known.
    Love lost is room gained
    b:cute
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options

really ppl r opening those mails and spamming that much? even now? O___O

i guess they really know that pwi wont ban
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options

*pokes kit* and lol you only appear 104 not 105 here, fail glitchy forums.

Good thing I only log in for 2 min to do meridian **** so I don`t see the annoying red spam that would only fuel my anger to cuss them on WC.
This discussion has been closed.