Why do we see drgon orbs still

2»

Comments

• Soooooooos - Sanctuary
    Soooooooos - Sanctuary Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Lol, if they ban these 3 they need to ban every other punk who got more than 3 Orbs during the fiasco, the biggest mistake they did was not rolling back the server when they had a chance, 24 hour roll back would not have hurt so much. Now if they ban these people who got orbs and let everyone else who cheated when the fiasco happen to get away with 3 day bans or no bans its utterly ****. Either ban every glitcher or let everyone glitch and make this game a private server b:laugh

he wont pay for u the 100k b:laugh
  • OoArCsTeRoO - Sanctuary
    OoArCsTeRoO - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    he wont pay for u the 100k b:laugh

LOL **** u all, why are you all being jerks to me man? Just because I am poor you guys bullying me :(
  • Soooooooos - Sanctuary
    Soooooooos - Sanctuary Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    LOL **** u all, why are you all being jerks to me man? Just because I am poor you guys bullying me :(

LOOOL did u see how much Event gold he have in his video !!

31k lol at PWI GM's they are so PRO and so Good i wonder is there anyone gonna charge for this game anymore b:chuckle
  • thatguy123456
    thatguy123456 Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I Agree Their No Point In Banning now. I don't really care that these 3 even got these orbs because they all were +10-12 anyways so it's not like they just gained huge advantage. They are quite useless to these 3 since they are bound to the char. So people stop the QQ more so the annoying thing is the red spam. I still just thought it was weird how they would be the ones to get all these orbs since they are some of the most well known.

you guys are missing the point... there is WAY more than just orbs here... The reward was for event gold and other items as well.. so... lets say for example you see someone get say 90 orbs.. .that is equal to 30 sets... which ment they also got 30.. yes 30 demon/sage cards.. thats 1500 event gold... are you seriously going to tell me that is ok.. +10 orbs.. PLUS all the money they need for +12....

how is that right?
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Teach me to hax !
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Teach me to hax !
    i want to know too b:cry ill take a 30 day ban for that hax!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I'm disgusted that the excess orbs and refines have not been removed from the people who have been banned.

I'm also disgusted that a good 10 members of my guild who were deliberately exploiting the glitch haven't even been banned, skirting by under the premise of "just got lucky."

PWE, you messed up, big time.

I'll be spamming tickets requesting 100 10* orbs in exchange for a 7 day ban.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Based mods haven't even removed the naming and shaming in this thread, why would they lock it?

This mailbox glitch isn't new, this is just the first time the general population became aware of it due to the red spam. Players on Sanctuary have exploited this for Jone's Blessings, Event Gold promos, and Heroic Chests, among other things.

The cherry atop the "GG" sundae. Enjoy!

I'll take a 1 month ban for full +12 and free charms4lifeb:thanks
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    i think the problem was this happened after the whole first fiasco ended, using something else lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Hmm or maybe the mods just don't give much of a damn seeing they are players too and prorably not too happy about this either. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited December 2013
    *cleans up the naming and shaming* Since this thread is naming and shaming some very specific player abusing the glitch, and about the orbs which already has it's own thread, I'm going to close this. It took so long because we mods have this pesky thing called a real life. >>

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.