1234568»

Comments

• Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    This has been one popular thread. At least dw forums are alive. *hides*

*grabs popcorn*

I find it kind of funny how people keep expecting that their "easy" (using it loosely) questions, always have "easy/short" answers. When the truth of the whole story... the answer is often a lot more complicated than the simple question itself. Ergo we get these long *** posts, that not everyone is going to read, nor be able to follow. Still expecting your questions to have a short answer 100% of the time is asinine at best.

Like for example if you were to ask me, or most anyone else if they felt XXX class is weak, and then ask them to answer with a simple yes or no, it is often a lot more complicated than that. Especially when you add in intangibles, like the skill level of the person behind the class, where that class might be , or even what skills that they have up. Not all of it gets brought up in each discussion, but each plays a very necessary role in determining if the class is weak or not, and therefore the answer begs to be a lot more complicated than just that yes or no that you asked for... or at least that's my opinion on that matter.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Eruvanda - Dreamweaver
    Eruvanda - Dreamweaver Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    You bored me to death with your posts sorry...

...btw when you see that no one is replaying to your posts you should take hint .... b:bye

That's quite the behavior I would expect from you ^^ that only proves you're the only one that seems to have something against me (or anyone that contradicts you) and in your comments you only shoot arrows with ironic, meaningless words. Nothing else to speak to you ^^ If you want to say anything else meaningless just to have the last word, be my guest!
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Its just silly to see how troll made this thread (which is from Relic..of course )

but No... Dyna isnt scared of Relic and never will be
    but TW always will be 3h when both side have 80 ppl (or close to that)

I believe both faction atm r pretty equal

Was very rude of course from Relic side so see in WC some1 saying- dyna is no match for us now (which i believe was Eruvanda..but im not 100%, so if it wasnt u ;D sorry then..but 100% sure that name started with E )
  • Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver
    Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver Posts: 301 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Its just silly to see how troll made this thread (which is from Relic..of course )

Was very rude of course from Relic side so see in WC some1 saying- dyna is no match for us now (which i believe was Eruvanda..but im not 100%, so if it wasnt u ;D sorry then..but 100% sure that name started with E )

Nuuuu Saku!!! Dont metion E name qq.. Now you will face 5 pages of her meaningless posts b:chuckle
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Nuuuu Saku!!! Dont metion E name qq.. Now you will face 5 pages of her meaningless posts b:chuckle

meh its fine
    but i guess its time to forget the insults and this thread from relic side f:shh

f:cute ill keep in mind something positive from relic ;D and that is what Vali_ said after tw ;D f:flower
  • Heartz - Dreamweaver
    Heartz - Dreamweaver Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options

discussing anything about the matter is kind of pointless really xD. Because if X hate person Y, nothing will change that view anyway. Equally useless posts, dont feel holy.
    105 - 105 - 105 (14th march 2014)

• DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options

Dyna officers - Although I would like to take the opportunity to ask the same of Dynasty, if your faction chat during TW is anything to go by you guys must seriously hate us lol. If this is an unreasonable request then that will speak volumes of how you guys conduct yourself nowadays.

Relic Officers- Can you say that hate is equally felt when a faction trash talks you before you ever TWed them? In this case, you are in very little position to judge. It's like Eruvanda said, "a faction is not a reflection of its members", yet you have kindly proven her theory wrongb:chuckle. That being said. How the hell do you know what goes on in faction chat in Dyna?

@Racquel: You don't have to personally KoS someone for them to be KoS. So next time you want to discredit me, come harder. I know exactly what I'm talking about, otherwise I wouldn't be posting on the forums.
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Relic Officers- Can you say that hate is equally felt when a faction trash talks you before you ever TWed them?

You are speaking on behalf of your friend ArchTilDeath I assume. A cleric in Relic when she was a lowbie, in that farming event I can't remember what it's called, he would kill her over and over again, she pm'ed him to stop, he wouldn't. Hence he has always been on her KoS (btw this is a PvE server lol) so in NW he gets killed, wow such a crime.
    How the hell do you know what goes on in faction chat in Dyna?

Have you been living in a cave the past few weeks. Go watch the YT videos.
    @Racquel: You don't have to personally KoS someone for them to be KoS. So next time you want to discredit me, come harder. I know exactly what I'm talking about, otherwise I wouldn't be posting on the forums.

I suggest you go and speak to your friend who will inform you that (oh shet woops!) it's not Racquel, it's someone else that he was farming over and over and hence is now getting killed over and over in NATION WARS btw, unless he is running around in PK at west which is fair game really.

Perhaps you should get your facts straight prior to posting. ijs.

If *you* are apparently on some imaginary 'KoS' this is the 1st I'm hearing about it.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Eruvanda - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    Options

There are many names starting with E and a lot of people tend to mix my name with Evangile's (i'm about to change my name cuz of that <__>), and I wasn't in last TW against Dyna. I rarely send wcs after TW and it's pretty unlikely I ever said that, and if I did say something, it was probably something else.
  • Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    Aeliah - Dreamweaver Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Hmm...

Nah... it *couldn't* be Evangile...

*shifty eyes*

Teehee
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
    youtube.com/user/csquaredcsquared

CLERIC PV GUIDE (complete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1531411

CLERIC PK GUIDE (Incomplete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18027931
  • CreamDrinker - Dreamweaver
    CreamDrinker - Dreamweaver Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I've seen a lot of people post negative things about Relic in WC some of those ppl were even from Dyna but ya know what, who cares? Stop trying to crucify people because they don't take your word as absolute truth or because they don't worship the ground you walk on. Hate Eru and me if it makes you feel better but keep in mind hating others won't actually make you better. b:bye
    "With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion"-Steven Weinberg
  • Dragslave - Dreamweaver
    Dragslave - Dreamweaver Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Well, on the good side, dreamweaver forums are alive, shame the topics really.... b:shutup
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Hmm...

*shifty eyes*

Teehee

No it was Eeeliahh.

Bwahaha. b:avoid
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Evangile - Dreamweaver
    Evangile - Dreamweaver Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Hmm...

*shifty eyes*

Teehee

I'm famous.
    Aaaaand again, since none of you know me you've got nothing to say about my personality or how I am within a faction, worldchat or with random people. So keep me outta it kk. <3
    I get that you're all way awesome people that never did anything wrong or never said a bad thing about anyone. :)
    Ohh yes.. and I never slander a faction name in WC. So go blame someone else. ;)
    Time to nut up, or shut up. -Tallahasse b:shocked
  • Evangile - Dreamweaver
    Evangile - Dreamweaver Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    There are many names starting with E and a lot of people tend to mix my name with Evangile's (i'm about to change my name cuz of that <__>), and I wasn't in last TW against Dyna. I rarely send wcs after TW and it's pretty unlikely I ever said that, and if I did say something, it was probably something else.

People be stupid, our names aren't even alike. o.o
    Time to nut up, or shut up. -Tallahasse b:shocked
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    Options

that was at our 1st TW

nop im still kinda thinking it was u...just cant check the videos anymore cuz they r not that long or either blury at some point

but 100% sure person from relic :D
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I've seen a lot of people post negative things about Relic in WC some of those ppl were even from Dyna but ya know what, who cares? Stop trying to crucify people because they don't take your word as absolute truth or because they don't worship the ground you walk on. Hate Eru and me if it makes you feel better but keep in mind hating others won't actually make you better. b:bye

i always see dyna saying negative stuff only after relic does
    and its all because some random troll says something about relic...and first thing what relic does is blame dyna..even if the person not from our guild and didnt seem that its any1s alt

Like BBB (bigbadbully) saying something about relic...and u guys already say stuff about dyna...u know he is a troll and tried to just make u angry

other troll (dont remember name) blaming u guys on orb glitch and stuff
    and then u start accusing Dyna on wc..wth for u put us in that drama?

almost in all factions i bet there was some1 who abused it ..yes
    but only cuz random troll is trying to **** off relic..u guys r like kids and start to stay..oh dyna did it too.. dyna this and dyna that.. u guys have to stop that thing one day o.o...
    why dont u instead bug troya, tempest ummm booty ummm ..who else we have there umm..MonkeyBiz ..why dont u bug them into that troll drama
    edited December 2013
    Options
    that was at our 1st TW

nop im still kinda thinking it was u...just cant check the videos anymore cuz they r not that long or either blury at some point

but 100% sure person from relic :D

You seem to make alot of unsubstantiated claims in a very smug way. So allow me to prove you wrong. :D

After the 1st TW:
    Eruvanda said: JESUS CHRIST DYNA WAS DEFEATED <3 RELIC

Evangile said: GF Dyna, Relic <3<3 Best TW ever.

link to video at 33:25

Also the claim that 'its trolls saying stuff, dyna people no say nothing about relic orb glitching' please look
    here at the very last second in your faction chat

So SakuLv please get your facts straight before throwing out random wild accusations next time.

Thank you. :D
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    Options
    You seem to make alot of unsubstantiated claims in a very smug way. So allow me to prove you wrong. :D

After the 1st TW:
    Eruvanda said: JESUS CHRIST DYNA WAS DEFEATED <3 RELIC

Evangile said: GF Dyna, Relic <3<3 Best TW ever.

link to video at 33:25

Also the claim that 'its trolls saying stuff, dyna people no say nothing about relic orb glitching' please look
    here at the very last second in your faction chat

So SakuLv please get your facts straight before throwing out random wild accusations next time.

Thank you. :D

faction chat aint WC o.o
    1 day after TW or 2 days..there was troll on WC saying relic did this and that (troll wasnt member of dyna nor seem to be any1s alt)..and what did relic ppl do? start pointing fingers at dyna... why dont u pull tempest, troya..any else in drama about damn orbs

and ur video have pic on chat ..cant see anything on wc...and Tru video ended even before WC spam started about TW ... it lasted pretty long + drama
    Dyna was approached this week to do a 1 week Relic attack Dyna, next week Dyna attacks Relic scenario, which they declined. Only to bid on VEX, a free land pretty much.

Seems like dyna's only strategy is to have Relic attack them and attempt to turtle 3hrs to win. While at the same time picking on lesser factions picking up free lands, starving their own members of good TW's only to win another TW season.

Relic 100+, we're not afraid, come have fun with today!
    not to mention that this thread was started by relic it seems (just by reading first post)
    just to start drama with Dyna again
  • Eruvanda - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Thank you, Dark.

And yes Eva, people are dumb if they mix up our names just because we have the FIRST letter in common >_>

I don't know what Saku's point is, honestly. Most part of my playing time my common channel is off, I keep wc off in all the other channels, I only look at it when I need to buy or sell something, and if anything interesting goes on, I might say something, depending on my mood. I am not the type of person that would make hateful or discriminative statements and I am very sure, Saku, you confused me with somebody else, I wouldn't state anything about TW/opposite factions a day after the TW lol and even if I did say something that you didn't like, sorry I can't please everyone b:pleased

As far as I've seen, the core of Relic is not like what you're trying to imply. Sure, there might be one or another that enjoy trolling and stuff, but what's the problem? Why is this rude? It's part of the game, it's no personal hate, and there are people like that in all factions for sure, including Dynasty.. Why do people have to create so many rules for a fun time? Just try to be a good sport and don't take any of that seriously... e_e
  • Heartz - Dreamweaver
    Heartz - Dreamweaver Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    faction chat aint WC o.o
    1 day after TW or 2 days..there was troll on WC saying relic did this and that (troll wasnt member of dyna nor seem to be any1s alt)..and what did relic ppl do? start pointing fingers at dyna... why dont u pull tempest, troya..any else in drama about damn orbs

and ur video have pic on chat ..cant see anything on wc...and Tru video ended even before WC spam started about TW ... it lasted pretty long + drama

sigh are you trying to cover, or did you not even look at the times he said?

first one = he removes the pic, so the chat is visible at end, and focus should be at world chat.

second with tru's vid = focus at the last minute as he said. 1:06:58. Fenrir wolf.. guild chat = "man i shoulda abused the glitch like relic O_o"
    105 - 105 - 105 (14th march 2014)

• Dragslave - Dreamweaver
    Dragslave - Dreamweaver Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Agh this is getting so annoying...
    people will always trash factions, or other people, knowing or not about the facts.
    I can make a list of false stuff that people accuse others, even at me, or at dynasty or relic, tempest etc...

Who cares!!! the more people talk about you, be happy, if noone talks about you, means you are not important.

Also, we all know who the trolls/drama makers in game are, no need to call names or show proofs, who cares!!!! we need them in game as well, at least to laugh at how they live through WC or making mess or whatever...

Lets just forget this hate post created that only lead to non interesting fights, (some funny ones, iv've read such **** is so hillarious) but still not necesary... Lets focus on having fun TWs even if not this week i guess

P.S: only reason i die in TW is low fps, im awesome otherwisef:cool
  • CreamDrinker - Dreamweaver
    CreamDrinker - Dreamweaver Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    people will always trash factions, or other people, knowing or not about the facts.
    I can make a list of false stuff that people accuse others, even at me, or at dynasty or relic, tempest etc...

Who cares!!! the more people talk about you, be happy, if noone talks about you, means you are not important.

Also, we all know who the trolls/drama makers in game are, no need to call names or show proofs, who cares!!!! we need them in game as well, at least to laugh at how they live through WC or making mess or whatever...

Lets just forget this hate post created that only lead to non interesting fights, (some funny ones, iv've read such **** is so hillarious) but still not necesary... Lets focus on having fun TWs even if not this week i guess

I suffer from chronic low fps f:laugh
    "With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion"-Steven Weinberg
  • SonH - Dreamweaver
    SonH - Dreamweaver Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options

Even with low FPS, Dragslave senpai is still a god.
  • Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    Aeliah - Dreamweaver Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    As long as you rez Dragslave he just keeps givin it.
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
    youtube.com/user/csquaredcsquared

CLERIC PV GUIDE (complete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1531411

CLERIC PK GUIDE (Incomplete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18027931
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I enjoy purging Drag b:thanks
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    You are speaking on behalf of your friend ArchTilDeath I assume. A cleric in Relic when she was a lowbie, in that farming event I can't remember what it's called, he would kill her over and over again, she pm'ed him to stop, he wouldn't. Hence he has always been on her KoS (btw this is a PvE server lol) so in NW he gets killed, wow such a crime.

You talk a lot, but you still have no idea what happens in your own faction, its sad really. It's not just NW, but w/e. Just so you know more than just said cleric were involved, not like you would actually admit that, but it is to be expected. I can not unsee what I have seen.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I think this has gone on long enough, the original topic was flamebait anyway.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.