edited December 2013
    Options
    Ew, a Sonja!

who are you
  • racquel2009
    racquel2009 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Kinda like that ArchTilDeath is KoS thing because he killed Racquel 1 time in NW, which leaded to a bunch of pk drama, which involved a bunch of Relic members.

I'm curious as to where you get your fail info from Dion cause I've never had Arch on my KOS. . Before you start using examples you might want to learn the real story cause your only making a fool out of yourself assuming things you don't know.

That is all you guys continue with your debate its entertaining to read b:laughb:chuckle
  • Dragslave - Dreamweaver
    Dragslave - Dreamweaver Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    The solution is simple. I'll come back to the game and conquer the map with muffins.

DadH!!!!! come back so we pokeu to death!! b:pleased
  • NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    NigeIus - Dreamweaver Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options

I don't even know why every time there is a new thread on the DW forums, people have to bring up Calamity/Regen, it's been what, 2 years since they were the best faction TW wise on the server? Focus on the future, rather than the past.

ikr, and if u look carefully i am not the one bringing that to the discussion.

The solution is simple. I'll come back to the game and conquer the map with muffins.

fat sonh is fat
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    ikr, and if you look carefully I am not the one bringing that to the discussion

Actually you were in the very first reply to this thread.
    I hope dynasty finally start doing tw in a more serious way, since regenesis disband they didnt get any chance to prove the server they deserve to be #1. Wining a season doesnt make u be #1. Dyna never defend 6 tws per day as the 3 old #1 factions did (calamity,equinox and regenesis) well i think equinox only defend 3 lands..anyways.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Actually you were in the very first reply to this thread.

mhm, and after i discussed my point wiht aeliah didnt mention anymore. read again :P
  • CreamDrinker - Dreamweaver
    CreamDrinker - Dreamweaver Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    People often mistake autocracy for something bad, while in fact can be really good if you have leader that takes care of people and works in their best interest, puts their needs in front of his/hers. Also if he have "advisers" around him that he listen and after hearing them come to decision.

Democracy in the other way, is often mistaken for something good because of thought behind it, that everyone has equal voice there, while in fact its a rule o majority, which means that even if you have stupid ideas and you care just for your own interest if you are good in lobbying and have people that share same interest like you, your majority will rule minority. In this case you can have lot of people "leave" and not just 1.

Only perfect state of democracy would be if the decisions were made by everyone with consensus. That would truly mean that everyone is happy with decisions. Since thats completely impossible due to 200 people in faction and also because consensus is time consuming we will never see it in factions.

So who ever thinks that autocracy is purely bad and democracy purely good thing, is mistaken, cause at the end it all comes to people that has power.

With absolute power comes absolute corruption. I would never stay in an autocratic faction whether the leader appeared to be a good person or not. But I guess that's bc I believe in human rights.

You yourself stated that you don't know Eva which means your opinions on her are based off of a few people interpretations of events.

Eva's supposed minion...ya know bc I don't have a mind of my own. At least I would not defend my point of view with an insult....except with Aeliah bc he copywrites, publishes, sends in for editing, and has hard copies printed of all his posts before posting them
    "With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion"-Steven Weinberg
  • Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    Aeliah - Dreamweaver Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Creamdrinker...any democracy that you think a faction has is false. If it looks like a democracy, it is because the leader is a clever individual who allows it to happen and keeps a close watch on the process. Ultimately the leader still holds the true power.

Ask yourself: if the majority of your faction voted Plague out of the leader position, do you have any way of making him step down? No. The threat to leave 'the country' (not a new idea by any means, people have been fleeing bad autocracies all over the world since before autocracy became a word) doesn't have the mechanical power to remove the leader from office. If the majority of Relic thought Plague was no longer the best leader, and Plague disagreed, the majority couldn't do a single thing to remove Plague from office. In real democracies you can do this, by law. Therefore, a faction is an autocracy, no matter how it is run, and its success is mostly or entirely dependent on how good the leader is.

Again, a good leader does listen to his advisers. A good leader thinks carefully about his decisions. A good leader earns the trust of his people. But these things alone don't make a faction like a democracy. Rather, they make it much more similar to a business, or even to a country ruled by a benevolent and wise king. It's not such an unusual concept is it. For millenia, countries have been run by a single ruler, and in many cases, those countries ran well *if* the leader was good. A good king does all of the things a good faction leader would do. He appoints smart people to help him run, and he appoints advisers to help him make decisions. He works hard and cares for his people.

When I look at this evidence, I just don't ever see a faction being able to run as a true democracy. No matter how good your intentions, in the end you have to trust that your faction leader goes along with group decisions because he agrees with them, not because law or in-game mechanics force him to. You trust that your leader is wise, just like a wise king or business leader would be.

Cheers!

YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
    youtube.com/user/csquaredcsquared

CLERIC PV GUIDE (complete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1531411

CLERIC PK GUIDE (Incomplete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18027931
  • BigCojones - Dreamweaver
    BigCojones - Dreamweaver Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Since a lot of you know Vex more than i do even though you haven't been in Vex, i'll keep it short. Forgive my English as its not my first language.

I loved Vex with all my heart, the moment we made the faction till the end. I put my heart and soul and dedicated 100% to Vex but the drama wasn't the problem. The change in leadership wasn't it either. I was a weak leader i'll admit that. I would bend over for anyone who's willing to **** me over just for the sake of keeping them happy and get the faction going.

Everyone needed a change, after going after the strongest faction (Dynasty) and lost 13 times in a row and still kept going strong and if any of you telling me that we did all that and still kept in form with that much drama that you all keep mentioning of then you are wrong.
    No one is perfect but being a faction leader is not an easy task.
    When a newer member with better gear contacts one of my older and loyal member about his lesser gear and that he is not fit for Vex.
    Now that enrages me.

We've done it all the hard way but in my opinion it was the right and fair way.

Now whoever left and went your own way from Vex is totally fine by me as I did not blame any of you for the fall of Vex. In fact what hurts me the most is most of them do not even talk to me anymore, do not act like am not there as you can still pm me and say hi cause i still fuking care about some of you.

Now once I pmed a player from the opposite faction we were fighting at the time but I was on my alt. So i asked him, ''So am looking for a faction but I was thinking more of Vex, what would you suggest? Now this person that i've only met in west and we would chat and and that i thought was a decent person''. All i got from him was, ''BigCojones is **** and he will only talk nice to you cause he wants you to join Vex''. That shocked me greatly.

Some wants to win, some wants to follow their friends, some are just angry or some just needed a change.

But do not blame it on drama as most complaining about some people and that are now happy together in Relic.
    How was it that those people you had an issue with in Vex, is fine in Relic?
    Me being a leader sitting there knowing that this applicant already are leaving for relic and still had to do their interview as they had friends in Vex already. Trying to please them being in Vex now that is hard and that's something none of you will understand.

But you know what my heart is big and I've taken all short of **** but for some of you in this thread cut the **** and at least tell a little bit of the truth.

I've decided to join Dynasty as Wacky is a lot like me and I'll stick with him and for all of you in Relic good luck to you.

Well from now on please be happy wherever you are or at and do not blame any other or listen to any rumors and worry only about you and remember this is only a game.

Remember this is not a hate thread and I do not comment very much on here but only to these type of thread.
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Creamdrinker...any democracy that you think a faction has is false. If it looks like a democracy, it is because the leader is a clever individual who allows it to happen and keeps a close watch on the process. Ultimately the leader still holds the true power.

Ask yourself: if the majority of your faction voted Plague out of the leader position, do you have any way of making him step down? No. The threat to leave 'the country' (not a new idea by any means, people have been fleeing bad autocracies all over the world since before autocracy became a word) doesn't have the mechanical power to remove the leader from office. If the majority of Relic thought Plague was no longer the best leader, and Plague disagreed, the majority couldn't do a single thing to remove Plague from office. In real democracies you can do this, by law. Therefore, a faction is an autocracy, no matter how it is run, and its success is mostly or entirely dependent on how good the leader is.

Yes because I've never ran a faction before Aeliah and you have? I never said any faction is a pure democracy, I said I would not stay in an autocracy. You seem to be really good at extracting false meanings from what others say.
    "With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion"-Steven Weinberg
  • Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I was still working on my post when you quoted it, lol. Bad habit, I edit and re-edit before I'm done with a post. I find it easier to read the post when it is posted, rather than in the edit window. Anyways, read the rest of what I wrote, might make more sense.

My issue is one of definition. You say a faction can be a democracy. I say no, a good leader could run a faction *like* a democracy. But due to unchangeable in-game mechanics, a faction cannot literally be a democracy.
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

• FistToDeath - Dreamweaver
    FistToDeath - Dreamweaver Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I was still working on my post when you quoted it, lol. Bad habit, I edit and re-edit before I'm done with a post. I find it easier to read the post when it is posted, rather than in the edit window. Anyways, read the rest of what I wrote, might make more sense.

My issue is one of definition. You say a faction can be a democracy. I say no, a good leader could run a faction *like* a democracy. But due to unchangeable in-game mechanics, a faction cannot literally be a democracy.

That also applies to countries, though. A democracy can be overthrown by a dictator quite easily, and it has happened many times over the last century.
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Since a lot of you know Vex more than i do even though you haven't been in Vex, i'll keep it short. Forgive my English as its not my first language.

I loved Vex with all my heart, the moment we made the faction till the end. I put my heart and soul and dedicated 100% to Vex but the drama wasn't the problem. The change in leadership wasn't it either. I was a weak leader i'll admit that. I would bend over for anyone who's willing to **** me over just for the sake of keeping them happy and get the faction going.

Everyone needed a change, after going after the strongest faction (Dynasty) and lost 13 times in a row and still kept going strong and if any of you telling me that we did all that and still kept in form with that much drama that you all keep mentioning of then you are wrong.
    When a newer member with better gear contacts one of my older and loyal member about his lesser gear and that he is not fit for Vex.
    Now that enrages me.

Now whoever left and went your own way from Vex is totally fine by me as I did not blame any of you for the fall of Vex. In fact what hurts me the most is most of them do not even talk to me anymore, do not act like am not there as you can still pm me and say hi cause i still fuking care about some of you.

Now once I pmed a player from the opposite faction we were fighting at the time but I was on my alt. So i asked him, ''So am looking for a faction but I was thinking more of Vex, what would you suggest? Now this person that i've only met in west and we would chat and and that i thought was a decent person''. All i got from him was, ''BigCojones is **** and he will only talk nice to you cause he wants you to join Vex''. That shocked me greatly.

Some wants to win, some wants to follow their friends, some are just angry or some just needed a change.

But do not blame it on drama as most complaining about some people and that are now happy together in Relic.
    Me being a leader sitting there knowing that this applicant already are leaving for relic and still had to do their interview as they had friends in Vex already. Trying to please them being in Vex now that is hard and that's something none of you will understand.

But you know what my heart is big and I've taken all short of **** but for some of you in this thread cut the **** and at least tell a little bit of the truth.

I've decided to join Dynasty as Wacky is a lot like me and I'll stick with him and for all of you in Relic good luck to you.

Well from now on please be happy wherever you are or at and do not blame any other or listen to any rumors and worry only about you and remember this is only a game.

Remember this is not a hate thread and I do not comment very much on here but only to these type of thread.

I don't know you Biggy but I do feel your pain, I've watched a faction I poured my heart and soul into fall to pieces as well, and all anyone could do was talk **** during that time. It's why I quit the game for 3 months and almost never came back. It's also why I didn't take the reigns and rebuild when I did come back. It wasn't an easy choice but I am happy where I'm at right now. I do wish you the best. I was only here to defend the honor of one of my faction mates bc I know what it's like to be blamed for things you have no control over and have no one to back you up. That and people were comparing my faction to IT and EQ when none of them have been in either xD but since those 2 arguments are done I suppose so am I here. Anyways I do wish you the best Biggy good luck to you :)

I think this was a misunderstanding on both sides tbh I know a true democracy can't fully be accomplished. I know there are altruistic faction leaders out there who run it like a pure democracy but ultimately if they wanted to seize control no one could stop them. But that doesn't mean that every faction has to be an autocracy and I don't think many successful factions are purely autocratic. As someone stated before, you have a Director, Marshals, and Executors each with slightly more power. Even though the leader usually picks them it's not possible for all the officers or even the director to be exactly like the leader in every way, there will be differing opinions. But as the saying goes '2 heads are better than 1'. But the fact that most factions do have a director who most certainly won't agree with everything the leader says and may dispute it once or twice that takes out the purely autocratic aspect right there ofc the leader can always demote the director for disagreeing but most of the time that will result in a mass exodus of the faction. In Dark Rose the whole faction voted on execs, officers voted on marshals, I picked the director so as I said not totally democratic but modeled after democratic values.

P.S. sometimes I edit and re edit too after posting as I read it and I'm like hmmm I could articulate better. xD
  • Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver
    Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver Posts: 301 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I think this was a misunderstanding on both sides tbh I know a true democracy can't fully be accomplished. I know there are altruistic faction leaders out there who run it like a pure democracy but ultimately if they wanted to seize control no one could stop them. But that doesn't mean that every faction has to be an autocracy and I don't think many successful factions are purely autocratic. As someone stated before, you have a Director, Marshals, and Executors each with slightly more power. Even though the leader usually picks them it's not possible for all the officers or even the director to be exactly like the leader in every way, there will be differing opinions. But as the saying goes '2 heads are better than 1'. But the fact that most factions do have a director who most certainly won't agree with everything the leader says and may dispute it once or twice that takes out the purely autocratic aspect right there ofc the leader can always demote the director for disagreeing but most of the time that will result in a mass exodus of the faction. In Dark Rose the whole faction voted on execs, officers voted on marshals, I picked the director so as I said not totally democratic but modeled after democratic values.

P.S. sometimes I edit and re edit too after posting as I read it and I'm like hmmm I could articulate better. xD

Trying to explain something to you is like talking to a wall. Even if we already sad why you wrong you keep playing same song over and over. Get over it omg. Your faction, like any other faction in this game, IS NOT DEMOCRACY. Your leader can wake up tomorrow and kick every single one of you from that faction. That sounds like democracy to you? Or you know what? Keep living in ignorance its kind a more funny this way:)

Also which part of"I dont want to talk to you about Eva" you didnt understood?
  • Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Trying to explain something to you is like talking to a wall. Even if we already sad why you wrong you keep playing same song over and over. Get over it omg. Your faction, like any other faction in this game, IS NOT DEMOCRACY. Your leader can wake up tomorrow and kick every single one of you from that faction. That sounds like democracy to you? Or you know what? Keep living in ignorance its kind a more funny this way:)

Ah ah... lets not be rude now. Better to re-iterate than to denigrate.
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

edited December 2013
    Options

I would ask a mod to remove this post. That is all.
  • Eruvanda - Dreamweaver
    Eruvanda - Dreamweaver Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Everybody has already understood Aeliah's point and nobody is really disagreeing.. but just seeing the same fact from different points of view but it seems some people just want others to swallow their words and accept everything they say as absolute truth, that kinda makes it hard for a healthy debate to happen... Cream's or Dark's statements don't really oppose to Aeliah's statements, at least I don't see that.
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Everybody has already understood Aeliah's point and nobody is really disagreeing.. but just seeing the same fact from different points of view but it seems some people just want others to swallow their words and accept everything they say as absolute truth, that kinda makes it hard for a healthy debate to happen... Cream's or Dark's statements don't really oppose to Aeliah's statements, at least I don't see that.

+1 Eru
  • Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver
    Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver Posts: 301 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options

Why? Just cuse you dont like it? O.o
    Ah ah... lets not be rude now. Better to re-iterate than to denigrate.

Were you read rudeness? Irritation is the name for it:)
  • NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    Options

LOL LOL finally u showed how u really think. i got u the first time when u were saying nonsenses....and now this... i really dont know u but u are not ready to stand any debate about factions. perhaps couse this is the first time u are in a big faction (relic) ,arent u? best thing a big faction can do about threads like this is.........................DONT ANSWER!!!!!!DONT POST, JUST LET PPL TALK!!!!!!

i have been posting in this thread for 2 weeks, and i got relic and dynasty answering to me. and who am i ??? i am no1!!!!!!!!!!!! who cares what i can think??? it is obvius relic ppl and dyna ppl care, but u guys only had to not say a word, couse i am no1. instead of that u guys came here and answered me LOL.

keep classy, dont get irritated for what some1 could say in forums. b:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • SuperLambo - Dreamweaver
    SuperLambo - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    beatthegame no is relic member (if alt is a relic of an individual do not know ) , what is the sense of replicating a post writing for one fake people? To me it makes no sense , if someone is hiding to talk trash, ignore is better . Each faction raises Tws that want, the end result is what matters . The loser must accept defeat quietly . The winner should not give explanations. If speech is the loser because he can not accept defeat and is unhappy . If the winner because speech is not happy to win and is unhappy with the way he won.
    The loser should concentrate on winning in a satisfactory manner .
    The winner should concentrate on winning in a satisfactory manner .
    I think so
    Maybe some prayers stink , the translator is not very reliable and the forum will not let me write in Spanish .
    PD :
    Stop thinking about the past and concentrate on the upcoming TW :) ) )+

I look forward to the next TW
  • Slewdem - Dreamweaver
    Slewdem - Dreamweaver Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    LOL LOL finally u showed how u really think. i got u the first time when u were saying nonsenses....and now this... i really dont know u but u are not ready to stand any debate about factions. perhaps couse this is the first time u are in a big faction (relic) ,arent u? best thing a big faction can do about threads like this is.........................DONT ANSWER!!!!!!DONT POST, JUST LET PPL TALK!!!!!!

i have been posting in this thread for 2 weeks, and i got relic and dynasty answering to me. and who am i ??? i am no1!!!!!!!!!!!! who cares what i can think??? it is obvius relic ppl and dyna ppl care, but u guys only had to not say a word, couse i am no1. instead of that u guys came here and answered me LOL.

keep classy, dont get irritated for what some1 could say in forums. b:laughb:laughb:laugh

that why i say **** what people say and think only will have negative things anyways.. all need to do is just sit back an laugh at these clowns lol
    Bahamas represent
  • NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    Options
    beatthegame no is relic member (

it is kalopsia lambo aka breezy, a well know r9rr +12 jods seeker and relic's officer. u dont know ur own officers? LOL
    edited December 2013
    Options
    u are not ready to stand any debate about factions.

LMFAO how can I argue with that kind of logic, guess I'm still stuck in the 'all human beings have basic rights' mentality, how dare I not applaud people as they use abusive language because someone agreed with them but not in the wording they want them to.
  • NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I never have never will tolerate bullying comments or abusive statements, I've even stood up for people I couldn't stand over that principle (not in this thread). And honestly if you think that being empathetic and respectful makes me a weaker person than you then I don't want to be strong. All this is trolls trying to drag us into a drama bash, I say **** that. I wish you the best good day sir.

?????????? i just dont understand u. when u answered me u answered stuffs i never said. when i did do direct questions to u, u never answered. i never said u were weak or nothing like that. i said u showed us how u are, if ppl say something u dont like u just say u want all this removed.

i dont know if ur imagination is very good or u just invent stuffs from nowhere just to look clever. u just try to debate stuffs no1 said (at least thats what happened wiht me).

anyways, i got enough from this thread. cyas

LMFAO how can I argue with that kind of logic

u stated u want all this removed couse u dont agree with others opinions, thats why i beleive uare not ready to debate. couse aht the first sigh that some1 doesnt agree wiht u u just want to censor them. but u want democracy as well in ur faction........i just dont understand u. and now u edit deleting what u said........ cyas
    edited December 2013
    Options
    ?????????? i just dont understand u. when u answered me u answered stuffs i never said. when i did do direct questions to u, u never answered. i never said u were weak or nothing like that. i said u showed us how u are, if ppl say something u dont like u just say u want all this removed.

i dont know if ur imagination is very good or u just invent stuffs from nowhere just to look clever. u just try to debate stuffs no1 said (at least thats what happened wiht me).

I have always answered the question directly I'm sorry if my collegiate language is above your level of apprehension

u stated u want all this removed couse u dont agree with others opinions, thats why i beleive uare not ready to debate. couse aht the first sigh that some1 doesnt agree wiht u u just want to censor them. but u want democracy as well in ur faction........i just dont understand u. and now u edit deleting what u said........ cyas

If that's true then why have I not asked to have you or Aeliah censored? Oh bc that's bs that's why.
  • NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I have always answered the question directly I'm sorry if my collegiate language is above your level of apprehension

u never answered to this. http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=20866051&postcount=44

i am sry if my lvl of english is too low for u :P and yeah ur lvl of english should be higher than me, i guess it is ur mother language. isnt it?

PS: just respect ur faction and dont let me keep going on this thread that has no sense for me but it irritates u :P
    edited December 2013
    Options
    u never answered to this. http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=20866051&postcount=44

i am sry if my lvl of english is too low for u :P and yeah ur lvl of english should be higher than me, i guess it is ur mother language. isnt it?

PS: just respect ur faction and dont let me keep going on this thread that has no sense for me but it irritates u :P

perhaps I didn't answer that because it's not my place to comment on that. so there's your answer.

PS Nige you have never irritated me. If you can't see that a certain person was being abusive then I blame your bad english ;P It wasn't that they they disagreed with me (however if they had read what they quoted they would realize I was agreeing with them in the very quote) it was the personal attack involved in that disagreement. That's not how I conduct debates and I would hope that you don't either.

PSS I do forget sometimes that not everyone here has great english, I suppose that's a flaw that both me and Aeliah share :)
  • Eruvanda - Dreamweaver
    Eruvanda - Dreamweaver Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I'm sorry but Kalopsia and Breeezy are two different people... they are both in Relic and quite OP though b:chuckle
  • Slewdem - Dreamweaver
    Slewdem - Dreamweaver Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options

Now that enrages me.

b:shocked biggie dyna,, ok squad set up to take out biggie... 2 venos 2 archers 2 wizzies 2 psy 1 bm 1 seeker.. b:laugh

Wait not enough.. alll assist on biggie
    Bahamas represent
This discussion has been closed.