Dynasty afraid of Relic?

Options

Comments

• Frighten - Dreamweaver
    Frighten - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    But i like turtles.

You would say this on vent like 40 times a day all of the last few weeks....
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    To me it seems Wacky is doing his usual srategy and going for the factions main city and surround it, in this case, Tellus. This thread s stupid though and sounds just like InTandem to me

DeathProof deals 32485 damage

today in TW >_<
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Slewdem - Dreamweaver
    Slewdem - Dreamweaver Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Hmmmm!!! The way i see it.. It will be the same old **** like before.. A faction rise against a top faction then you hear **** like, they got alot of players from other faction to build them up... Or some other **** like alot of players left the top faction to seek more of a challenge for TW.. If the rising faction seem to fall another talk would be like i knew they was not going to last long blah blah blah..Same old cyle enjoy the **** while it last.. As we all know nothing last foreverb:bye
    Bahamas represent
  • Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver
    Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver Posts: 301 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    LOL, couse many old players started to quit, and the oldest members were lazy, once u win everything u get lazy and we started to let ppl that didnt know how to manage some stuffs, do it. and slowly everything was unstoppable, one thing bring to another and poof...it was foult of the oldest calamity members that didnt teach others and those who were joining regenesis brought their thoughs and no1 tried to change how they were seeing the game. it was for example heartz foult couse he was talking to new players in a bad way, instead of explain them what he was trying to say. it was for example, Throck foult that instead of talking wiht people what he wanted to do/say he just raged. It was for people like Andres that instead of showing he was trying to teach everybody as if they were noobs, it was for people like sukama, that was active officer even she wasnt even loging for tw. it was for people like me that instead of trying to talk wiht new guys were allowing things till i exploded. was many many reasons. and IT WAS THE OLDEST CALAMITY members that allowed all that happened without doing anything and once we reacted it was too late. It was BB foult for being the glue for the faction and no1 else to help him. idk man it is long, it is hard and this isnt the place to discuss about, since it is the past.

and for aeliah...there are some stuffs u wont understand. and are linked to me as a human being and thats how i am. i told u many times why i didnt got to dyna, and it is not just for one person. and perhaps i am more confy just watching everything from outside :P b:laugh

and in another note, we are not racist wiht apoo, we love him XD <3<3<3

My memories with Calamity wasn't shiny as yours Nig. I was BM that was looking up to Cala members and wanted to join that faction so much that I was pm your leader every single day. When I finally joined Cala was so happy and omg was so stupid and naive:) Not sure who were the people you helped gear up but certainly wasn't me. Every attempt to join any tt or even bh squad was impossible. Cala was totaly clique faction and if you didn't belong to some elite friends group, all you could do was wc for help. Was miserable there. Then I had "luck" to join full delta with Andres. Ofc I told them that was my first one but wasn't matter, he chosed to be mean, to insult and bother me all 4 hours (back then delta was hard and long). Finally I got sick to be treated as idiot and left, joined EQ and omg finally got friendly people around me and felt like home. So sorry if I dont think Cala was so glorious like you remember. Think its time for you to step up and try to see how other factions functioning and you might be really surprised. I always respected you and I really wish to see you again in real tw because you were/are really good at that and I know how much you enjoying it.

Full respect to you Nig:)
    Specially cause you are old school farmer like myselfeb:victory
    Viollett
  • Sword_Tammer - Dreamweaver
    Sword_Tammer - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    b:shutupb:laughb:thanksb:victoryb:pleased
  • Evangile - Dreamweaver
    Evangile - Dreamweaver Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    WHY CAN'T WE JUST ALL GET ALONG b:cryb:cryb:cryb:cryb:cryb
    Time to nut up, or shut up. -Tallahasse b:shocked
  • Heartz - Dreamweaver
    Heartz - Dreamweaver Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    WHY CAN'T WE JUST ALL GET ALONG b:cryb:cryb:cryb:cryb:cryb

because that would be boring? lol
    sometimes i reply harsh or be annoying to ppl, simply to make hate.. not necessarily because i hate the ppl.. but because if we all get a long the competetive part kinda goes away.. friendly battles just aint as fun as /omg WAR kill those ****** xD...well atleast not in my opinion.
    105 - 105 - 105 (14th march 2014)

• NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    NigeIus - Dreamweaver Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    sometimes i reply harsh or be annoying to ppl, simply to make hate.. not necessarily because i hate the ppl.. but because if we all get a long the competetive part kinda goes away.. friendly battles just aint as fun as /omg WAR kill those ****** xD...well atleast not in my opinion.

absolutly!!!!!!!! but i doubt dyna enjoy that. the only bad thing ur faction is doing is set all this as equinox/intampons did, but oo well at least u guys are doing something :P

I wonder when are we gonna start seeing pk wars in west? relic vs dyna?
  • Heartz - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    Options
    absolutly!!!!!!!! but i doubt dyna enjoy that. the only bad thing ur faction is doing is set all this as equinox/intampons did, but oo well at least u guys are doing something :P

doing somethign nah. Isn't more than a few words from individuals, it's not like it's the general opinion. compare it to EQ, possibility.. idk, but IT no.

• NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    Options
    doing somethign nah. Isn't more than a few words from individuals, it's not like it's the general opinion. compare it to EQ, possibility.. idk, but IT no.

yeah ofc till we dont see cube wars, pk wars, and such u guys are way behind from Intampons.
  • Evangile - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    Options

I'm just QQ'ing cause there's not enough QQ'ing in this post! Nvm me!
    ....Why does my avatar say level 104? >;o
  • CreamDrinker - Dreamweaver
    CreamDrinker - Dreamweaver Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options

Let me set the record straight Relic is nothing like EQ or IT it's like Relic, we mirror no other factions of the past and making those comparisons do nothing to prove your point. The only faction that was like IT was IT the only faction that was like EQ was EQ and so on and so forth. Even if certain factions have some of the same people as former factions they don't have all of the same people as well as having completely different people therefore you can't legitimately say that we are like any other faction besides Relic. b:pleased
    "With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion"-Steven Weinberg
  • NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Let me set the record straight Relic is nothing like EQ or IT it's like Relic, we mirror no other factions of the past and making those comparisons do nothing to prove your point. The only faction that was like IT was IT the only faction that was like EQ was EQ and so on and so forth. Even if certain factions have some of the same people as former factions they don't have all of the same people as well as having completely different people therefore you can't legitimately say that we are like any other faction besides Relic. b:pleased

i can say w/e i want. i only said that the way an officer came to forums and stated his point of view is/was a very similar way that eq or itandem used to troll calamity/regenesis. i didnt say relic was like equinox or intandem. perhaps my bad english confused u.

i never said equinox or intandem were good or bad examples for any faction, neither i said relic was trying to look as intandem or equinox. i never said that, so whats ur point?? just trying to look diferent from equinox or IT? well i never said that, so ?

u cant deny that an officer of relic starting a thread as he did (thing i dont find bad or good) isnt a way to try to add gasoline to the fire (thing i apreciate since i am outside and can enjoy it :P ). so i ask u this, do u think that an officer making this kind of thread is bound to relic? or this is just part of the game that u could see it in other games, times or irl? why are u mad if i say that others already used this strategy?
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options

Unfortunately whether we like to admit it or not, EVERY faction has a part of them that is "LIKE" equinox or even intandem. (EVERY faction deals with members that the rest of the server/player base despises, and if its a common feeling among the server/people only see the bad players from a faction they will begin to have the belief that EVERYONE from said faction is like that. (I am not saying that is ok, but people DO do it.) However it is very true that every faction also has members that are respectful, and ppl actually enjoy being around. NO faction is immune to that fact... even small factions are capable of having this come up from time to time, even a faction of one person can lead other people to believe something about a faction.) There is a reason why people compared Equinox, and Intandem, aside from the fact that a lot of their members were the same more or less, but a lot of their "attitudes"/personalities/unlikeableness carried over into Intandem with them.

Like is defined as something that has "SIMILAR Qualities" every faction is similar in that fact that each has members that a majority of the public tends to try and avoid due to their ridiculously poor attitude.

As that old saying goes you can NOT be liked by everyone. I am not trying to say you shouldn't care/try... in fact I think its admirable when a faction wants to defend their 'name', or actually cares how they are perceived. Letting members go free so to speak and reeking havoc (regardless of how 'harmless' it seems) on the public is so a double edged sword, some people really dig that kind of thing, but it obviously isn't for everyone. I made a mistake while in eq, I seen something I didn't like and... like a fool I made a big fuss about it, and sadly from what I heard it hurt eq a little bit. D: (I am not saying it was shook to it's core so to speak, but it did shake things up a bit ;/... sorry again if you were apart of that eq I mentioned. It was never my intention to make things... difficult.)

This is NOT meant to bash/knock down relic, personally I haven't had any problems with ANY members there, although I do suspect a few people there... do not really care for me... which is fine, for some the feeling may very well be mutual. :$

Yay for a "wall" of text WITH spaces. D: xD

EDIT: As for the original topic/post... I have no freaking clue, and honestly neither do anyone else, hell I am sure even a few among those factions isn't quite sure what the plans were... and really even IF that was the case and they are afraid of them... so what? Plenty of people were afraid of cala, and yet they still felt they were the best faction/the ones to 'beat', and no one really called them out for it, except a select few ppl on the server/those who were in EQ at the time TRYING with little to no avail to 'rally' the server to stop Calamity from taking over.

As for why that failed? Who knows... maybe many people were actually hoping cala would win out, as many people found cala to be quite respectful/peaceful to be around. Maybe it was more that people felt helpless to try and stop cala, because of overwhelming odds, and not just a difference in gears, but more strategy/being able to field a full 80/120 ish people each fight. No one knows for sure... people can guess all day long, and still be no closer to figuring out the 'shared feeling' of why people didn't rise up to take on cala. The truth is that you would have to ask each and every person that... as EVERYONE had a difference of opinion/belief on the matter.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    Aeliah - Dreamweaver Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options

When studying for exams is over... maybe I'll have time to participate bit more, but for now... !
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
    youtube.com/user/csquaredcsquared

CLERIC PV GUIDE (complete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1531411

CLERIC PK GUIDE (Incomplete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18027931
  • Evangile - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Unfortunately whether we like to admit it or not, EVERY faction has a part of them that is "LIKE" equinox or even intandem. (EVERY faction deals with members that the rest of the server/player base despises, and if its a common feeling among the server/people only see the bad players from a faction they will begin to have the belief that EVERYONE from said faction is like that. (I am not saying that is ok, but people DO do it.) However it is very true that every faction also has members that are respectful, and ppl actually enjoy being around. NO faction is immune to that fact... even small factions are capable of having this come up from time to time, even a faction of one person can lead other people to believe something about a faction.) There is a reason why people compared Equinox, and Intandem, aside from the fact that a lot of their members were the same more or less, but a lot of their "attitudes"/personalities/unlikeableness carried over into Intandem with them.

Like is defined as something that has "SIMILAR Qualities" every faction is similar in that fact that each has members that a majority of the public tends to try and avoid due to their ridiculously poor attitude.

As that old saying goes you can NOT be liked by everyone. I am not trying to say you shouldn't care/try... in fact I think its admirable when a faction wants to defend their 'name', or actually cares how they are perceived. Letting members go free so to speak and reeking havoc (regardless of how 'harmless' it seems) on the public is so a double edged sword, some people really dig that kind of thing, but it obviously isn't for everyone. I made a mistake while in eq, I seen something I didn't like and... like a fool I made a big fuss about it, and sadly from what I heard it hurt eq a little bit. D: (I am not saying it was shook to it's core so to speak, but it did shake things up a bit ;/... sorry again if you were apart of that eq I mentioned. It was never my intention to make things... difficult.)

This is NOT meant to bash/knock down relic, personally I haven't had any problems with ANY members there, although I do suspect a few people there... do not really care for me... which is fine, for some the feeling may very well be mutual. :$

EDIT: As for the original topic/post... I have no freaking clue, and honestly neither do anyone else, hell I am sure even a few among those factions isn't quite sure what the plans were... and really even IF that was the case and they are afraid of them... so what? Plenty of people were afraid of cala, and yet they still felt they were the best faction/the ones to 'beat', and no one really called them out for it, except a select few ppl on the server/those who were in EQ at the time TRYING with little to no avail to 'rally' the server to stop Calamity from taking over.

As for why that failed? Who knows... maybe many people were actually hoping cala would win out, as many people found cala to be quite respectful/peaceful to be around. Maybe it was more that people felt helpless to try and stop cala, because of overwhelming odds, and not just a difference in gears, but more strategy/being able to field a full 80/120 ish people each fight. No one knows for sure... people can guess all day long, and still be no closer to figuring out the 'shared feeling' of why people didn't rise up to take on cala. The truth is that you would have to ask each and every person that... as EVERYONE had a difference of opinion/belief on the matter.

A new faction never starts with the same leader as an old faction or exactly the same members, we make it our OWN faction. We are Relic, that's the name we choose to carry. People left those factions for a reason, and joined this one. We've got members from everywhere. So just cause 10 people out of the 1xx members came from one faction doesn't mean you can associate the entire faction upon a other faction that no longer matters. b:chuckle We're making our own name. Cala or EQ has NOTHING to do with Relic.
    edited December 2013
    Options
    i can say w/e i want.

Indeed you can say what you want but that doesn't mean that it's true or even a fair comparison. Relic is Relic that's my point don't think that leaves much room for interpretation
    "With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion"-Steven Weinberg
  • fansouthcorea
    fansouthcorea Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Dynasty afraid of Relic?
    Categoric NO

cant be that Dynasty have 180 members and 160 are r9 +12 or so...
    just when Relic Won first time was superiority of strategy of Relic officers+Dyna didnt think relic can do that good.

2nd time Dyna won in 3 hrs, crashing the Relic s atacks..and entering in Relic base and dmg the crystal.

Why to atack Relic ,when can take free lands and win the season just defending.

anyway Dyna and Relic will face this tw season more often ,but not soon!

and Tempest will win the season ,i m betting for this!
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    These are open forums and everyone is allowed to say what they like. I'm not going to police our members or execs about what they can or cannot say here, everyone has an opinion and is entitled to share it/vent it/discuss it freely. I would ask that they are respectful and fair but ultimately it is up to the forum mods to pass judgement on whether a thread needs to be shut down.

We run Relic as a democracy so everyone gets a say in the decision making process. In terms of TW all the officers get to vote on what we do. In terms of recruitment all the members get a vote on who we recruit and issues are mediated and addressed. We don't do cliques we dont do egos.

Sharing information that was privvy between officers of both factions is the only bone of contention I have with this thread, which Dragslave rightly pointed out and this has been addressed.

Equivalent to how forum mods can express an opinion on their game their server and faction as they are players too, so too can officers come here and speak freely so long as it's respectful. Don't attempt to deny them this right.

We have come a very long way in a very short space of time (less than a year). We beat the number one faction on an offence and the following weeks offence they took us seriously and defended us for the three hours.

I'm very proud of this but I'm not going to let us become arrogant or get a chip on our shoulder, we have a lot to learn alot to achieve and I want us to do all this while retaining the family atmosphere we have, with all our carebear xmas events and secret santa stuff lol.

We're all naturally competitive, and sometimes this gets the better of us at moments. We were ganked all last season and defied the odds by sticking together and pulling off triple defends to claim what land is rightfully ours. We built this faction from the ground up and Relic is steadily becoming a force to be reckoned with.

That's my two cents. Cheers all.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Indeed you can say what you want but that doesn't mean that it's true or even a fair comparison. Relic is Relic that's my point don't think that leaves much room for interpretation

instead of keep saying nonsenses why u cant answer what i asked? i guess u just said the first thing that came to ur mind or my bad english confused u. or u just realized what u said is just bs, couse no1 said what u answered to me, couse i never stated what u said!!! b:byeb:bye
  • Jacerai - Dreamweaver
    Jacerai - Dreamweaver Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Stupid phone screen is too small.

Well said, Dark, Cream.

Can't wait for the next fight, Dyna! I want to play catch the tails again! *kitty face and runs off*

Work to do, lovelies.
    b:cute The world may be small, but it is far from known.

Why the rage? It's a draining emotion.

Me: DaValentine (veno), Jaceraie (mystic), etc etc etc b:chuckle
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    Options
    A new faction never starts with the same leader as an old faction or exactly the same members, we make it our OWN faction. We are Relic, that's the name we choose to carry. People left those factions for a reason, and joined this one. We've got members from everywhere. So just cause 10 people out of the 1xx members came from one faction doesn't mean you can associate the entire faction upon a other faction that no longer matters. b:chuckle We're making our own name. Cala or EQ has NOTHING to do with Relic.

Instead of risking further misinterpretation/ire of someone else, I am just going to bold/color/point out a few things in my own post. :$

*snip*

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    Aeliah - Dreamweaver Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I have a few thoughts to add to this thread.

I must admit, Evangile, that I raise an eyebrow to see you speaking about drama-free TWs... when you are the one implicated by many as a contributing factor in the downfall of Vex. Like it or not, a mysterious trail of drama follows you where you go.

This serves well to address another point of mine. A faction's leader may or may not necessarily represent how a faction operates. It all depends on how diligent the leader is on who he/she lets into the faction.

Let me explain.

Some factions, like Dynasty for example, are somewhat selective about who they let into faction. As some have unfortunately experienced, this can mean somewhat lengthy interviews, and gear doesn't guarantee you a spot here. For example, while I certainly don't speak for our officers, I highly doubt Evangile could ever find a home in Dynasty, no matter how good his/her gear is, because he has been implicated in causing a fair bit of drama. Dynasty strives to ensure that, for the most part, our members are fairly representative of what Dynasty stands for, which is to say, 'for the most part' decent people, who don't cause excessive drama, and who aren't, in general, *******s/thieves/etc.

In other factions, these measures aren't taken, or they aren't as actively enforced, and sometimes all is well even when such measures aren't taken. Some factions can actually exist for a time despite internal drama, if the uniting goal of the faction (for example, to take down another faction in TW) is strong enough. In such factions, though, given members within the faction may, for reasons of excellent gear for example, remain in faction besides being drama-raisers/etc. In other words, in these sorts of factions, some of your members may not be very representative of the overall image the faction may wish to represent.

What is my point in bringing this up? Well, for the most part, the leader of Dynasty and Relic are both decent individuals. However, while the entirety of Dynasty is also made up of basically decent people, in Relic, there are some known troublemakers, who are tolerated/ignored/heroized due to, presumably, really good gear which contributes to the goal of successful TWs (though I can't be 100% sure of how they are treated). These individuals may not necessarily represent the faction as a whole, though they can definitely portray the faction in a less positive manner.

The thing is, these people often exhibited the same behaviors in other factions as well. So this is where I address CreamDrinker and Slivaf directly: both of you are partly right and partly wrong. Cream, you are right, each faction is unique. Yet you are wrong to say that a faction cannot be *very similar* to another faction. In the case of known 'drama' people, these people carry their drama with them wherever they go. Any faction willing to tolerate these people will exhibit a certain, recognizable atmosphere, due to the very presence of these people and their behaviors.

Again, what is the relevance of this? Simply this: factions with internal stressors/drama generally do not stand the test of time. I said that, for a time, a uniting goal can keep a faction of conflicting members together, if the goal is strong enough. However, drama has a wait of slowly tearing apart at the seams. Habits that you tolerated from somebody as mildly annoying become irksome, and then from irksome they grow hateful. Drama tends to have a positive feedback loop. If left unchecked, it simply grows and grows and grows. Even the mighty Regenesis, twice conqueror of the TW map, finally succumbed to the effects of unchecked drama. In their own times, InTandem, Equinox, Tempest, and Vex, have all suffered from drama in varying degrees.

Dynasty, a somewhat stuffy, more selective fashion, which has fastidiously avoided drama-makers, has stood the test of time. Unlike almost every other major faction ever, Dynasty has not fallen apart to drama. Wacky has, with a characteristically non-democratic process, been fairly diligent in stamping out drama when it appears. Therefore, is it really a coincidence that Dynasty has maintained a strong position in the TW map for so long? I think not.

So here is a fair warning to Relic: be careful about what you allow from your members. If you let your members partake in any sort of drama-creating activities that they want, history shows that your faction will probably, eventually, suffer as a result. I think it would be simply naivety to think that, somehow, your particular faction will escape the ravages of drama unscathed where other factions could not. If we are to use Dynasty as an example, the only way to avoid drama is to remove it when it appears, instead of trying to tolerate it.

Just something interesting to think about.
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
    youtube.com/user/csquaredcsquared

CLERIC PV GUIDE (complete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1531411

CLERIC PK GUIDE (Incomplete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18027931
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    Options

The thing is, these people often exhibited the same behaviors in other factions as well. So this is where I address CreamDrinker and Slivaf directly: both of you are partly right and partly wrong. Cream, you are right, each faction is unique. Yet you are wrong to say that a faction cannot be *very similar* to another faction. In the case of known 'drama' people, these people carry their drama with them wherever they go. Any faction willing to tolerate these people will exhibit a certain, recognizable atmosphere, due to the very presence of these people and their behaviors.

(Sorry snipped out a lot to shorten my wall of text. :$)

Even though you didn't point out where I was wrong, I suspect I know which part you feel I am wrong with, and if I am right in that you think that I am wrong to say every faction has troublemakers so to speak...

If that is right I have this to say about that... some factions are just better at 'hiding' it than others, some faction no matter how rigiourous their applications forms are... someone at some point is bound to slip through the proces and cause problems, there can even be very isolated incidents that give people the misconceived perception that people from a certain faction are *******s for this or that reason. (Some of it can be extremely petty) Still as that old saying goes beauty if in the eye of the beholder. You can NOT be liked by everyone. (Yes isolated incident should NOT give people the belief that a faction is full of bad apples, but sadly it can happen/give people that idea. D:) It's not right, but it is human nature.

• FistToDeath - Dreamweaver
    FistToDeath - Dreamweaver Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    You can NOT be liked by everyone.

Sorry to prove you wrong, but everyone loves me. b:chuckle
  • NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    Options

thats true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and giving a short answer to aeliah wall of text: u are right and wrong. dynasty also had and have their drama players. and i wont be that sure about how decent can be relic and dyna leaders LOL. if ur point is just to stat how weak relic is, i wont be that sure. ofc time will say it. i am sure that wining 1 offense tw doesnt mean relic now is #1 faction, and dynasty losing 1 tw doesnt means that dynasty isnt #1 faction in server anymore.
    what u said is something we all think, but tbh time will speak and say how acuarate we are. but pls, dont say that dynasty is a faction free of drama players and such. couse it is not.
  • Heartz - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Evangile as vex's downfall is BS lol. In my few weeks there i got tired of noobs and their complaining, not once was it ever Evangile making **** in faction chat. Those people that dont like her for wcing alot, are pretty quick to draw conclusions. today one person even pmed me how i can be in faction with eva, when she was one of the reasons i left vex.. I'm just like.. she was one of the decent people there, where da **** did that rumor come from LOL.

To not accepting drama people, shouldn't speak too loud of that.. Dreams is in dyna.. now she was a major source to regens drama and downfall lol.. but guess that's forgotten? but w/e xD.

• Evangile - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    Options

I must admit, Evangile, that I raise an eyebrow to see you speaking about drama-free TWs... when you are the one implicated by many as a contributing factor in the downfall of Vex. Like it or not, a mysterious trail of drama follows you where you go.

So here is a fair warning to Relic: be careful about what you allow from your members. If you let your members partake in any sort of drama-creating activities that they want, history shows that your faction will probably, eventually, suffer as a result. I think it would be simply naivety to think that, somehow, your particular faction will escape the ravages of drama unscathed where other factions could not. If we are to use Dynasty as an example, the only way to avoid drama is to remove it when it appears, instead of trying to tolerate it.

First of all, glad people in Vex point fingers. b:chuckle Cause they need a black sheep don't they? Shame all those people that left, also pm'd me they left cause Biggie switched lead to someone else who dramaticly changed everything in Vex, and then people started leaving. But I wasn't allowed to defend myself in factionchat after getting provoked, cause they'd be pointing fingers at me. b:victory And yeah I totally like that so called ''mysterious trail of drama'' follows me around.. Cause yeah.. we have Vex.. Vex.. and Vex?
    b:shocked Long list. But someone who was never in the same faction as me or that has never even talked to me in a decent manner has no right to judge about me cause I'm a fair person and like to be treated as such. :)
    I'm still the same person as before all this gear got out, yet I have stayed the same person. I don't talk as much on WC as I did a year back. I couldn't care less if people dislike me or like me, they have to take me for who I am. In the weeks I have been in Relic there was no drama or whatsoever, at all. No disagreements.. no nothing. I love Relic, and they love me. b:cute So who is to blame now, really?

That warning is also for Dynasty. Wether a faction wins or loses, a faction should never start sht on wc like the common 'This person spawnkilled' without proof or QQ about something. A just 'good fight' would do. (I'm not saying this is one sided, Relic has to stop this too). and topics like the one a Relic member started shouldn't be even there, there's a certain line to how far hate between factions can go and it's been crossed from both sides. I agree with you there. And no I'm not pointing fingers to Dynasty, cause both factions have crossed the line. Some people just want a nice clean long TW, and it's annoying and destroys the mood if people complain about WC or in people's pm's right after. I just don't get why there's always such a fuss about if either Dyna wins from Relic, or Relic wins from Dyna. I understand that Dynasty was unprepared the night that Relic won but that doesn't mean either one of the sides has to underestemate the other. Relic and Dynasty are both great factions, let's just keep the TW's fun. b:shutup
    I'm sure there will be alot of typo's or stuff I said that you might not understand or I said wrong but English is not my main language but I try.
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Aeliah I do think your wrong about Evangile, I remember when we had to defend a gank against Vex and Regen. A lot of Vex members got in WC bragging about their victory but I saw Evangile stand up for us saying "Relic did an awesome job having to defend a gank". I get that she's had her problems in the past but who hasn't? It's not about what happened 2 or 3 months ago it's about the here and now people change, drama ends, and time marches on.

As far as what you say about factions being 'very similar' to other factions I beg to differ. One person does not make a faction, and Relic has turned down countless trouble makers and kicked others. Like Dark said every person who gets into Relic gets a vote and every no vote is investigated to ensure we don't let in scammers, problem makers, and drama queens. So lumping us with these factions of old because of one or two people can't logically be argued as fair or accurate. IT (if memory serves me right) existed for the purpose of destroying EQ. Relic exists for the purpose of having fun TW's, and there is no other common goal. We're not out to bring down Dyna or Tempest or even Vex, we just want to fight factions that are equally matched and can last more than an hour against us. Win or lose the season is irrelevant when all your TW's only last 10 minutes, where's the fun in that?

I would also like to point out that the reason I applied to Relic and not Dyna or Tempest when I left Dark Rose is because they were a good TW faction that still had it's small faction charm and this family atmosphere still exists here. It was a toss up between Relic and Vex on who I would want to join but Plague pulled me out of WC to be in his NW squad so Relic won ;)
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    Options

Oi so that is where the extra gold came from. B) Thanks *throws a party... all thanks to FoD!* (in other words yes he paid me to 'like' him. b:quiet *shifts eyes* j/k :P)

*hides* :P

This discussion has been closed.