edited December 2013
    Options
    Also waiting still, any news?
  • balbronz
    balbronz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Nada againb:surrender

Feels like our tickets r thrown straight in the out tray. But, i guess the only thing we can do is send tickets....
  • Funtom - Archosaur
    Funtom - Archosaur Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Two weeks passed and the problem still persists.

I tried to explain to them how to fix this issue in my ticket and I hope they will resolve it by this maintenance.

If it's not... b:angry
  • LodeJunior - Archosaur
    LodeJunior - Archosaur Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Two weeks passed and the problem still persists.

I tried to explain to them how to fix this issue in my ticket and I hope they will resolve it by this maintenance.

If it's not... b:angry

Not sure if recovery using dbtools will help since it is not widespread, hopefully it is not data corruption due to physical disk problem.
  • mysticalmiss
    mysticalmiss Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Doesn't matter when is maintenance, this login issue they should be able fix at any time. But first of all gms have to find the main reason and probably its not easy (well around 2 weeks gone)...

If tomorrow at night this login issue will still on, maintenance time won't change nothing too.

By the way this thread should be closed only tickets left guys...
  • LodeJunior - Archosaur
    LodeJunior - Archosaur Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Doesn't matter when is maintenance, this login issue they should be able fix at any time. But first of all gms have to find the main reason and probably its not easy (well around 2 weeks gone)...

If tomorrow at night this login issue will still on, maintenance time won't change nothing too.

By the way this thread should be closed only tickets left guys...

Some problems can only be resolved with a database restart, you don't want to restart the database affecting lots of others, do you?
  • Funtom - Archosaur
    Funtom - Archosaur Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    "It is loginserver issue.
    They deleted the loginserverinfo of our accounts.

For your information, loginserver is the process that is executed when you login a toon, but ours got deleted.
    As a result, we can't login your toon.

Loginserver info is different for every PC because the server PCs are different and it's still intact in those other PCs.

They should reload our loginserver info."

More or less, that's what someone told me b:angry

And I hope it's not data corruption too, because that would mean... b:cry
  • __Kilon_ - Archosaur
    __Kilon_ - Archosaur Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Looks like we are heading down the path of 3 weeks of login issues. b:cry
  • mysticalmiss
    mysticalmiss Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    After maintenance much more people on other servers got the same login issue... b:laugh

I would like to that as soon as possible all 8 servers get 'Could not retrieve character list', so maybe they will really start work and care about this problem. Not like right now 'We will let you know as soon as we have additional information regarding this issue'.

So lets wait to next maintenance because gms need more and more time, well 3,4,5...100 weeks is really normal time...
  • Starcaster - Raging Tide
    Starcaster - Raging Tide Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    balbronz wrote: »
    Tried to log into my toon on Archosaur Server after update, got this message, as far as I know, some other people are having the same problem as well. Anyone from other server having the same problem? or is it an Archosaur thing again?

Update:

No its not just arch it also happening in RT againb:cry
  • aenara#4264
    aenara#4264 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Hello!

I got disconnected on Raging Tide server also at about 7:05 am (server time).

When I tried to log in to game my character list was empty also and I got the following error message:

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/3241/w7vo.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

My account holds 2 characters.

Thank you for help in advance.

Greatings,
    Aenara
  • TheDutchman - Raging Tide
    TheDutchman - Raging Tide Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I logged on right after servers were back up, had no problems. Killed some worldbosses and while i was doing that the problems started... Couldn't open mail, faction chat didn't work and couldn't log on other account. Went afk after a bit, when i came back i got dcd and now can't log on to any account anymore....
  • Starcaster - Raging Tide
    Starcaster - Raging Tide Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    When all else fails blame obama
    OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHHOH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHHOH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHHOH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHHOH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHHOH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHHOH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHHOH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHHOH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHHOH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHHOH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH
    lonevixen is a cow
    OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHHOH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH OH-BOMB-AHH
    [/QUOTE]

that was a good one i agree lol
  • Keyborne - Raging Tide
    Keyborne - Raging Tide Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    i bet someone in the server room ran CCleaner ;)
  • SpellDancer - Dreamweaver
    SpellDancer - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Dreamweaver still isn't fixed either, at least for me. I know some say force log helps, but again not for me.. It's gonna be a long day..
  • TheDutchman - Raging Tide
    TheDutchman - Raging Tide Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    i bet someone in the server room ran CCleaner ;)

No they're playing a new game: War of the Perfect Worlds. Goal is to ruin your server as much as you can and then let another GM try to find the bugs.
  • imapita
    imapita Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Whats going on ? I tried charging Zen and it sys problems with my credit card and so I try logging into game and get Can not retrieve character list ?
    I am on Dreamweaver Server is anyone else experiencing this problem?
  • /Mangetsu - Dreamweaver
    /Mangetsu - Dreamweaver Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Dreamweaver still isn't fixed either, at least for me. I know some say force log helps, but again not for me.. It's gonna be a long day..

it didn't help me either so join the club b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • balbronz
    balbronz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Welcome to the club, guys. We have been waiting for a solution for more than 2 weeks. Have to say it's comical to see instead of fixing the problem for those in archosaur, they end up making it a much wide spread error... i honestly don't know if i want to cry or laugh. b:surrender
  • whobear22
    whobear22 Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    After update this morning when I logged in I found no characters all 6 are missing. I verified app still a no go! With all the $$$bucks$$$ I spent I am now stick as I was on final gear making so hope its fix soon or I will get a refund for all the GOLD I bought...
    I know it has the be a small bug and hope its fixed soon

both login same problem
    whobear2
    whobear3

NO TOONS AT ALL

hugs HealetOO

UPDATE: Dreamweaver also no characters
  • Jazell - Dreamweaver
    Jazell - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I can't log in to any of my accounts. There are no characters to pick from when i try logging in.
  • nimbrethell
    nimbrethell Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Cant log toons on Dreamweaver, but can on EU serverf:poo
  • gmjs
    gmjs Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    yes same here, cant to logon no one char in Dreeamweaver server all day :((((((((((((((
  • carmenluz
    carmenluz Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Couldn't retrieve character list... I am in Raging Tides, and is the second time it occurs. Nice...b:infuriated
  • majge
    majge Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    idk wat wrong with all this, id see no one update today, so idk why all server r giving so many error.. ::((( i only hope GMS r solving all threads and the wrongs things happen during all month, so finally all we can to play there knowing all r right and ll be fine finally ... id support more we lost many time getting things and losting many time and money to after ppls get all free and us nothing, and all time when we can be here to play a little server all time giving error , if not in begin .. it give when we r making things in game and we lost all .. ::(((
  • cheridawn
    cheridawn Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I am also having issues. No charaters on my realm. When I try to reate one it says error??b:angry
  • duckling1977
    duckling1977 Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    hmmm between the sever not lettin you log in and all the r9rr people that bound there gear because the scammed the orbs and dont get banned this is really starting to bug me
  • serenity187
    serenity187 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    it didn't help me either so join the club b:chuckle

Same here at Dreamweaver Server, im waiting 7 hours now