ewelyria Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    b:sadi cant either log my charakter on dw and Raging tide
  • undetermind69
    undetermind69 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    oh....so seem like i'm not alone...mine is down too hopefully they will fix it soon b:surrender
  • Katnia - Dreamweaver
    Katnia - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    None of my toons show up on any of my accounts on Dreamweaver, either. I've been trying for a good 2 hours now. C'mon PWI...
  • Crixxix - Raging Tide
    Crixxix - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Yeah, I'm on Raging Tides, and I can't log into either of my accounts. One has 2 characters, the other has 5-6. I'm pretty ticked. I'd really appreciate compensation too, cause that's just crazy. I wish v4liance was still here, he would of kicked them in the nads til they got the problem solved. b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tjosh2
    tjosh2 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    None of my toons show up on any of my accounts on Dreamweaver, either. I've been trying for a good 2 hours now. C'mon PWI...
    ewelyria wrote: »
    hmmm between the sever not lettin you log in and all the r9rr people that bound there gear because the scammed the orbs and dont get banned this is really starting to bug me

What the Hell did you do NOW PWI? I'm on Raging Tide and having same problem on both accounts!!! And I never got those stupid orbs, did u ban us by mistake? Then **** U, and gee, I see dq page finally got updated, great, NOT, cuz on 1 account got maiden kissed boxes when I coulda waited on got demon/sage event cardb:angry
  • HealAngel - Dreamweaver
    HealAngel - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Well,
    I've been waiting for ceveral hours now but its not really a big problem to me.
    But when i hear there are people who are waiting for over 7-8 hours?? PWI? What happened to the gm's? Is perfect world entertainment a sleep? Where are the permanent maintaince crews? Manny of us players have donated at least some money, well please put it to good use?
  • Katnia - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I've discovered that the character selection comes up on other servers like Morai and HT, and I can play the game just fine there. Looks like it's just the east coast being affected.
  • Joshuason - Raging Tide
    Joshuason - Raging Tide Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    i bet someone in the server room ran CCleaner ;)
    No they're playing a new game: War of the Perfect Worlds. Goal is to ruin your server as much as you can and then let another GM try to find the bugs.
    ewelyria wrote: »
    hmmm between the sever not lettin you log in and all the r9rr people that bound there gear because the scammed the orbs and dont get banned this is really starting to bug me
    tjosh2 wrote: »
    What the Hell did you do NOW PWI? I'm on Raging Tide and having same problem on both accounts!!! And I never got those stupid orbs, did u ban us by mistake? Then **** U, and gee, I see dq page finally got updated, great, NOT, cuz on 1 account got maiden kissed boxes when I coulda waited on got demon/sage event cardb:angry

BLAHHHHb:sad Yeh, I'm requoting cuz I made an OOPS and posted on other account and damn right I sent tickets on both accounts! and they wanna get us pumped for expansion and they still haven't fixed broken quests from last updatebb:angry, like I wanna start all over in a New Realm, I DON'T THINK SO!
    joshuason/Seeker(leader of VaGaBoNdZ, Sage): 101/102/102(or is it 102/102/101? b:chuckle ). Anyways, pres. lvl 101
    tjoshua/Seeker(2nd in command, Demon): lvl 87, RB1
    Wolf_Vaughn/Barb(Vit build): lvl 80, done w/Jolly, Woof b:pleased
    \\Joshiki// /Assasin: lvl 80, soon to be relieved of Jolly as well xD
    Jeshu/Mystic: lvl 70(has most of his 85+ gear already! \o/
    Lil_Jo_Barb/Barb(Str build): lvl 70(he already has his WoE b:victory
    This is part of my small army. Happy grinding b:victory
  • bettey
    bettey Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Im on Raging Tides & have Could not retrieve character list error for the whole day.
    Think developers just forgot to announce when they gonna relog the server (with this new upcomin big update) xDDD
  • NoobCannon - Raging Tide
    NoobCannon - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I'm having the same problem. I can't get any character data on any of my accounts.
  • ZeusCannon - Dreamweaver
    ZeusCannon - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    pwi i hope u do know the game is almost dead.. things like this will end it faster...ijsb:victory
  • Heliah - Raging Tide
    Heliah - Raging Tide Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    pwi i hope u do know the game is almost dead.. things like this will end it faster...ijsb:victory

No. No it's not.
  • lolouis1
    lolouis1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    No. No it's not.

Player base drops fast.
    Not to mention around 20% off 'online players' is in afk shop mode.
    Not to mention around 10% off 'online' players is in realm of reflection.
  • Crixxix - Raging Tide
    Crixxix - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    The game isn't dead, but the Devs have definitely put it on a downspiral the past couple of years. Problem is that China is focusing on other games. My gaming community is very prominent in another PWE hosted game, and I've never heard of these kinds of issues. So that tells me that they've forgotten about us.

Why not listen to the players? If they did, this game could easily take out all competing MMO's, including subscription based MMO's. Not only that, but they'd make more money from the game than ever.

Sorry, but I gotta agree, this game is dying, although it's at a slow pace. Slow enough that there's hope if the Dev's stop thinking that they know best.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2013
    Options
    guys iv played for almost the whole time pwi has been up....its almost dead...hence all the unfinished content they are putting out. if they cared, they would fix the prob like they use to about 2 years ago. b:victory
  • uzumki
    uzumki Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I'm having the same problem in my two accounts in Dreamweaver
  • katklawz
    katklawz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Same thing here seems to be east coast servers I can get into Arch just fine but none of my characters show up on raging tides.
  • RedXO - Dreamweaver
    RedXO - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Same here ... Couldn't retrieve the character list of any of my accounts.

They all are on Dreamweaver, 1 of them was logged in when the maint started the other 2 weren't.
  • unohu
    unohu Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Same here - cant get on Dreamweaver, but can get on Lost City - so seems like its East Coast only...
  • MagicalDoll - Raging Tide
    MagicalDoll - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    The game isn't dead, but the Devs have definitely put it on a downspiral the past couple of years. Problem is that China is focusing on other games. My gaming community is very prominent in another PWE hosted game, and I've never heard of these kinds of issues. So that tells me that they've forgotten about us.

Why not listen to the players? If they did, this game could easily take out all competing MMO's, including subscription based MMO's. Not only that, but they'd make more money from the game than ever.

Sorry, but I gotta agree, this game is dying, although it's at a slow pace. Slow enough that there's hope if the Dev's stop thinking that they know best.

I have got to agree with that!
  • mysticalmiss
    mysticalmiss Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Well, small set of Archosaur people can't login by more than 2 weeks and you all cry because lost only a few hours?
    I'm sure that hours or next days before weekend won't change nothing. Hope that i'm wrong, but really don't think so.
    edited December 2013
    Options
    is it crying or voicing our opinion???........yes its sad for those few but dosent make this sitch any less of a probb:victory
  • murokai
    murokai Posts: 1
    edited December 2013
    Options
    i been trying to log in on Raging tide for the last 4 hrs or so the character list has been bugged since maintenance its kinda aggrivating
  • unohu
    unohu Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Well I've just managed to log-in to Harshlands, but not the other two east coast servers..... no use to me tho' as I don't use Harshlands lol
  • SLICIM - Raging Tide
    SLICIM - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I love playing PWI I have an account on Rageingtides server and Dreamweaver server but the update process has been sloppy for the past 4 updates or maintenance what ever you want to call them again this morning was maintenance now I log in on my accounts and again I can not get in game because of (UNABLE TO RETRIEVE CHARACTER LIST) come on PWI cant we get this fixed
  • slicim43
    slicim43 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I love playing PWI I have an account on Rageingtides server and Dreamweaver server but the update process has been sloppy for the past 4 updates or maintenance what ever you want to call them again this morning was maintenance now I log in on my accounts and again I can not get in game because of (UNABLE TO RETRIEVE CHARACTER LIST) come on PWI cant we get this fixed

this another account same problem
  • Katnia - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I was just able to log on! I used force log (which didn't work before). See if it works for you.
  • thistheshop
    thistheshop Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options

I so agree there is coins to be made but cant make coins if I cant access my toon cant we get this fixed permanently
  • MistyBluee - Dreamweaver
    MistyBluee - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Still getting this error!!b:angryb:cryb:surrender
    edited December 2013
    Options
    dreamweaver is up...go go go