Meridian Info

Options
2»

Comments

• Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Thanks for the Simulation Vid, Asterelle. Very helpful to get a visual idea of what you are supposed to be doing. b:victory
  • Metalogue - Archosaur
    Metalogue - Archosaur Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Awesome work!!

SweetieBot give 10 points to Asterelle!
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options

SweetieBot give 10 points to Asterelle!
    Metalogue - Archosaur awards 10 points to Asterelle - Sanctuary!
    Asterelle - Sanctuary is now in 2nd place for September 2013 with 10 points (190 points overall).
    Metalogue - Archosaur can still award another 20 points today.

Check this thread for the current high scores and to learn how to award points to others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• VenomKisses - Sanctuary
    VenomKisses - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I'm working on the 3rd circle and the gates do reset on failure. It is VERY annoying. As far as I know I have to get 2 consecutive living gates. I'm currently on CV14 and 75% done with the circle. I expect there will be a Frost and Light circle since there was a Flame and Dark.
  • Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I`m almost at last circle, took some luck to get there but that`s where the good stats start.
  • XLeeu - Heavens Tear
    XLeeu - Heavens Tear Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    There are only 4 circles with 19 or 20 "gates" in each circle -

Circles are named the same a nation wars

Flame, Dark, Frost and Light

the further you go the harder it gets - There are some circles where you need to choose by luck 2 or more open gates in order to advance.

Choosing 1 open gate and then next choice is a closed gate the GV or CV resets and you got to start over again. Not from the start but from where you were last time.

My Barb is on last circle ( Light ) CV17 and I my HP increase is on roughly +960

AA, LA, and HA gets differnet stats allocated to them based on what class you are NOT what armour you wear

HA Veno, or LA Barbs will get stats according to AA Veno and HA barb. ( base class taken into account)

Hope this helps a bit
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tried to sleep last night when my A.D.D kicked in :
    1 sheep, 2 sheep, 3 sheep, cow, donkey, pig, Old McDonald had a farm YEAH.... Macarena !
  • xdda
    xdda Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Wow! Thanks this helps!b:pleased
  • aromotikos
    aromotikos Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    any way to take back from some quest the orange holly pills ?....not the BLUE
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    im so damn tempted to touch the boutique but its so expensive there lol...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    How long do I have to stay online in one day so I will still get 5 chance per day for opening meridian ?
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited March 2014
    Options
    1 second.

All that matters for that counter is that you were on before Meridian opening reset.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I see, what time does it count as a new day for it ? the 5 meridian opening chance hasn't been reset at 24:01 server time.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited March 2014
    Options
    They reset at 5 PM/17:00 server time like hypers.
    (Insert fancy image here)