Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Comments

• forumpsybrazil
    forumpsybrazil Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Im Sorry to be honest GM but I can assure that the abusing characters will be banned for a week and that's it. Than they will come back with 9+ Orbs +10 and kick our butts like if nothing happens.

Personally I have printed myself people complaining about that and I'm just a level 86 without main chars to help me out.

Note: I could not get the code, so to me was a total useless code at all.

Let's face the truth ... PWI will not do anything, not ban, not to take back the advantages they took or anything else.

As few friends just say to me ... thanks PWI.

Sincerely Its better come back and play PS4 or XboX because at least we will not be scammed
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    glaesum wrote: »
    Why we disciminated ?b:cry Contrast with ppl who for example get 3 orbs or 6 orbs or ?? orbs (so who didnt cheat anything, just redeem code with/w.o. page error).

I think it's less about discrimination and more like how people tend to deal with these sorts of situations. Even in things like school where one or two kids acting up can get an entire class of innocents punished. Or like how in the armed forces a team is considered only as good as its weakest link.

It's just the way society has come to see and handle these sorts of things, I suppose. :/
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Abonimus - Raging Tide
    Abonimus - Raging Tide Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »
    I think it's less about discrimination and more like how people tend to deal with these sorts of situations. Even in things like school where one or two kids acting up can get an entire class of innocents punished. Or like how in the armed forces a team is considered only as good as its weakest link.

It's just the way society has come to see and handle these sorts of things, I suppose. :/

Idk about "your" school but in my school if two - 5 or 10 kids are acting up they get punished for it and the rest dont suffer for their mistakes.

But ye ... Depends on where you live i guess.

So its official and those that didnt use the code dont get the chance to use it ?
    Only thing worst then a troll is a brainless troll ...
  • Realzilla - Heavens Tear
    Realzilla - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Would it not make sense to just roll back the system to just before the code claim?
    The longer you wait the more frustrated people will get.
  • imdivine
    imdivine Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Anyone got any numbers on the longest complaint thread in the past? This thread is making a lot of progress.
  • Takeva - Heavens Tear
    Takeva - Heavens Tear Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    This playerbase disappoints me. If I was to be the one with the power to give rewards, after what hhappened I probably wouldnt do so anymore.

They really do need to stop trying to give people stuff. Especially when they have been having problems with codes. They should just leave it alone until they actually know the codes will work and won't destroy the game.

I don't blame the player base for acting this way. Children act the way they do because the parents spoiled them. Which is what the devs have done. Some kids turn out alright but most are just brats.

They should have mailed the stuff to arch server and gave a code for nontradable hypers to the rest.
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I can't think of any longer complaint thread tbh.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • opkossy
    edited November 2013
    imdivine wrote: »
    Anyone got any numbers on the longest complaint thread in the past? This thread is making a lot of progress.

I blame the mods for merging posts in here when they can instead of just blanket deleting/depthing them all.

Stupid mods making the thread longer than it needs to be. b:angry
  • Cristalwhite - Harshlands
    Cristalwhite - Harshlands Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    when can i expect the compensation of compensation? you know, i got nothing, but i will get one shot even more now. is that what i get at the end? trolls pls dont answer this, i know already what you will write.
  • opkossy
    edited November 2013
    when can i expect the compensation of compensation? you know, i got nothing, but i will get one shot even more now. is that what i get at the end? trolls pls dont answer this, i know already what you will write.
    Bad news, then.
    For now, it seems that those on Archo will be given their compensation but the one intended for everyone has been cancelled. I'm hoping once things settle down, DoD will be able to get us all something (if our behavior and actions haven't scared him off) but at this point in time it's not something I'd hold my breath for.
  • glaesum
    glaesum Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited November 2013

I suppose you tried in sophismus. But failed again (c).
    Well at least u answered.

So - no roll-back, no compensation, Well ty anyway i ll buy in this case new HTC, coz just waited orb sale (for get good discount). But i dont think ther's any reason spend money on that if others get it free.

off-topic: or maybe get iphone 5s ? Is it better then (my current) htc one ?!
    (u may answer in private chat..)
    Nec sutor ultra crepidam
  • msusanm
    msusanm Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    This is really too bad. I'm extremely disappointed that there will be no rollback. Especially since the orbs don't work as intended either. People are using them on their G16 and R999 gear even though the orbs state that you cannot use them on these pieces. Something more needs to be done than just a few people 'punished' (which you know won't amount to more than maybe a 3 day ban). I can spout off quite a few names on my server of people who were refreshing the page on purpose to try to get more than their 3 orbs but yet, to you guys behind the scenes, it will probably look like they were just refreshing the page to get their first reward and these folks who should also be 'punished,' will not even receive a slap on the wrist.

This is sad. You just made many, many players OP without having to do an ounce of farming or work for their gear. And those of us who got nothing, or just the original 3 orbs, are the honest ones who are getting completely screwed over by all of this.

I will be going to a different game for a while to cool off. I don't know if I'll be back.
  • cryara
    cryara Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    From one mess we went to another mess.

At least reply to tickets? I do realize that you have this situation with codes to clear but still the Archnosaur reroll issue was not clarified yet.
    But i still demand replies to tickets.
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited November 2013

They really do need to stop trying to give people stuff. Especially when they have been having problems with codes. They should just leave it alone until they actually know the codes will work and won't destroy the game.

I don't blame the player base for acting this way. Children act the way they do because the parents spoiled them. Which is what the devs have done. Some kids turn out alright but most are just brats.

They should have mailed the stuff to arch server and gave a code for nontradable hypers to the rest.

Eh, no matter what coding, I think any site would crash and have data issues after that huge mass of accounts logging on and trying to claim their rewards at once.

Rewards are fine from PWI's part, really. They haven't "spoiled" us. We're just too immature to get compensated.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Takeva - Heavens Tear
    Takeva - Heavens Tear Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I blame the mods for merging posts in here when they can instead of just blanket deleting/depthing them all.

Stupid mods making the thread longer than it needs to be. b:angry

Truths.
    Mods are pretty stupid. They have twitchy fingers, which is why stuff like that happens. D:

No wonder they don't get paid and have to deal with people QQing at them for stuff they have no control over.

Mods are stupid and annoying. Go away~! b:bye
  • Cristalwhite - Harshlands
    Cristalwhite - Harshlands Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Bad news, then.

guess you will see me only for tw in perfect world then.
    and only because i love my faction.
    take care pwi and let me know when i can abuse somthing too b:bye
  • ShawtyStar - Raging Tide
    ShawtyStar - Raging Tide Posts: 312 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    take care pwi and let me know when i can abuse somthing too b:bye
    bye bye then b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am A True Tsundere
    More... I desire more. Can you not indulge me in an even more nightmarish hell?
    Retired 2009-2014 Was a Fun Time b:victory
    Demon Archer- 101 RB2
    Demon Assassin- 100 RB2
    Demon Venomancer- 99
  • glaesum
    edited November 2013
    Rewards are fine from PWI's part, really. They haven't "spoiled" us. We're just too immature to get compensated.[/COLOR]

Actually)

One sin increased his hp on 2.8 k. And he defeted me b:cry

Now i more squishi !!! What i made for getting this reward ??
    Nec sutor ultra crepidam
  • Abonimus - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Ew rofl soooooooooo the innocent guys get scrwed over ?

Well geee thats just great ...

Who knows next time maybe we should all do what the code spammers did ?
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    no the reason why this thread is getting so long

its because the solution to this major game-balance compromising issue, is plain clueless and not adequate

it even hurts the common sense, the rollback poll stated that 70% of playerbase consider appropriate a rollback.... why are you not doing it?

and this issue is not that limited as DoD stated, the Poll indicated 800 players saying no, 99% of them are the ones that took advantage and the remaining 1% is irrational and illogical as the supposed retribution
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    So I was refining my bow on friday and failed miserably and went to NW with a +1 G16 bow

13K creds 151 tokens

so much for orb abuse?
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • glaesum
    edited November 2013
    no the reason why this thread is getting so long

its because the solution to this major game-balance compromising issue, is plain clueless and not adequate

it even hurts the common sense, the rollback poll stated that 70% of playerbase consider appropriate a rollback.... why are you not doing it?

and this issue is not that limited as DoD stated, the Poll indicated 800 players saying no, 99% of them are the ones that took advantage and the remaining 1% is irrational and illogical as the supposed retribution

+ 1 (I support it)
    Nec sutor ultra crepidam
  • imdivine
    imdivine Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    The people who are getting punished are the players who did not abuse the glitch.

I feel like we are back to the frankieray era of PWI abusing the player base.
    I thought we were passed this but I guess not.
  • themelc
    themelc Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    on sanctuary server alot of people stopped playing, can barelly make a squad for a **** full warsong. GMs should atleast give the people who didnt get anything updates on what they are trying to do regarding this problem. a simple "abusers will get banned " doesnt really make up for the fact some got stuff worth 150m +
  • Abonimus - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    imdivine wrote: »
    The people who are getting punished are the players who did not abuse the glitch.

I feel like we are back to the frankieray era of PWI abusing the player base.
    I thought we were passed this but I guess not.

We get punished for not abusing. True ...

Oh well i guess now we know what to do when such stuff comes up next time.

Being good is easy, what is difficult is being just. - Victor Hugo
  • Safeng - Sanctuary
    Safeng - Sanctuary Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    themelc wrote: »
    on sanctuary server alot of people stopped playing, can barelly make a squad for a **** full warsong.

Not even true. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • StellaNova - Raging Tide
    StellaNova - Raging Tide Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited November 2013

They should just leave it alone until they actually know the codes will work and won't destroy the game.

It seems to me that codes, like the Dreamchaser code/s wasn't abused or not at this scale, and still it was a redeem code like this one - I just hope that pwi/pwe learned something.

Yes some ppl did abuse this code, some ppl just entered the code and the issues with the redeem page gave them more than they asked for and there was ppl there couldn't even use the code even before it was disabled.

I wonder tho, why make a code and release it on the forum without testing it, looks to me like the code was released onto the web for use on a webpage there if I remember right isn't done with the site maint yet? if that is the case, No wonder that ppl could abuse it - I would say the pwi/pwe brought the problem to the playerbase if the code wasn't tested first to secure that it could be used only as intented and that the page maint isn't finished yet.

Yes the abuse is/was wrong but with other glitches and stuff abused in the past, I shouldn't be a surprise for pwi/pwe and the players that if abuse is possible, some ppl will exploit it no matte what.
    Miss my Avatar b:sad

Starfall Marshall b:victory
  • ShawtyStar - Raging Tide
    ShawtyStar - Raging Tide Posts: 312 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    So I was refining my bow on friday and failed miserably and went to NW with a +1 G16 bow
    13K creds 151 tokens
    so much for orb abuse?

f:laugh Winning Nation Much
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am A True Tsundere
    More... I desire more. Can you not indulge me in an even more nightmarish hell?
    Retired 2009-2014 Was a Fun Time b:victory
    Demon Archer- 101 RB2
    Demon Assassin- 100 RB2
    Demon Venomancer- 99
  • beautyperfection
    beautyperfection Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    f:laugh Winning Nation Much

Shawty :D<3 b:laugh
  • MyMate - Dreamweaver
    MyMate - Dreamweaver Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    It seems to me that codes, like the Dreamchaser code/s wasn't abused or not at this scale

First Dreamchaser code (think it was first) was abused the same way, refreshing the page over and over. Tut they would have learned but ofc not..
    "In the beginning, it was claimed that all in Perfect World were equal. But now it seems that some are more equal than others..." ~ Lost City Recluse
This discussion has been closed.