Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Comments

• obitole
    obitole Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    WE ARE TRAVELING BACK TO THE PAST!!!b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
  • Vickoula - Dreamweaver
    Vickoula - Dreamweaver Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    i Have A Couple Things To Say To The Gms/cms, And I Hope You Take These Things To Heart:

1) Your Codes Are Not Secure.

I Don't Know The Exploit Personally, But I Do Know Every Code You've -ever- Released Has Been Mass Exploited By Certain People, It's Just That It Hasn't Mattered Until Now Because It Meant Simple Things Like Free Hyper Stones.

If You Ever Do Another Promotion Or Gift Or Whatever? I Urge You To Find A New System Of Doing So. If You Have -any- Way Of Just Providing An Npc In Game That Can Give A Quest That Gives These Items Automatically, Non-tradeable And Non-account Stashable, Then Do That Instead.

2) What Makes This So Bad And Why We Need A Rollback

I Run An Alt Guild On Harshlands. Alts Are Typically Not Level 100 Or If They Are, Have +0 Refines. I'm Not Joking When I Say Last Night I Logged On And Found Alts Linking Full +10 Sets Proudly And Saying "yeeeeah We Unstoppable" Now. I Also Have A Guildie In My Main Guild Who +11'ed Two To Three Pieces Of Gear With This.
    You Literally Have A Good Handful Of People Who Exploited This And, Because Of This And This Alone, Are World's Stronger Than Those Who Did Not Exploit This. +11 Is No Laughing Matter, And +0 To Full +10 Implies The Code Was Redeemed over 20 Times By A Singular Person.

Aside From This, You Know Why People Were So Quick To Exploit? because People Question Pwi's Ability Or Desire To Enforce It's Own Rules. Blame Dragons Glitch. Tons Of People Hit 105 And Have Been Nothing But rewarded For It, And What Was Their Punishment? 3 Day Character Ban -at Worst-. Thus, People See This, They Know Damned Well There's A Way To Exploit It And That Certain People Always Will, And, In A Desire To Not Be Left Behind, Begin Exploiting As Well.

This Cannot Be Allowed To Happen. If Pwi Doesn't Roll This Back? Your Game Has Lost Any And All Integrity It Had And People Will Exploit -every- Possible Thing They Can To Get Ahead. You're Going To Lose Tons Of Players Who Simply Don't Want To Bother Playing A Game Where Those That Are Lucky, Desperate Or Obsessive Enough End Up Winning And Coming Out On Top For No Other Reason Than A Pattern Of Catching Onto Exploits Quicker And Having The Time And Patience To Exploit Every Single One Of Them.

If You Think The Exploitation Of This Code Was Bad? The Next Exploitation Instance Would Be X1000 Times Worse If You Do Not Roll This Back. Do Not Lose Your Integrity.

3) The Longer You Wait To Rollback, The Worse This'll Be

Seriously. If You Roll Back Right Now, The Things That Might Get Hit Are The Thursday Tournament, Tw Bids (i Do Think It'd Be Safe To Roll Back To Just After The Tw Bids At Least) And That's It. If You Wait? I Know You Guys Don't Work Weekends, So There's Two Nation Wars This Weekend, Multiple Tws, And People Doing Pve And Instances Round The Clock.

Don't Hesitate On This, Don't Weigh Alternative Options. Just Do It. Yes, You're Going To Have People Flooding Forums Saying "boooo Rollback I Hate You," But You'll Have That Regardless At This Point. Rolling Back Is The Smartest And Fairest Decision At This Point, And Delaying That Decision Only Makes This Worse, Not Better. People Will Have More Legit Reason To Complain If It Takes A Week To Roll Back, Then Everyone Loses A Week's Worth Of In-game Work.

4) How It Was Done....?

The Moment We Saw The Code, Several People In My Guild Had A Feeling It'd Be Exploited And Started Looking For Ways To Do So. (some Of Us Wanting To Do So, Some Of Us Wanting The Knowledge Of How It Was Done) One Guy Was Eventually Saying That If The Page Generated A "please Try Again In 10 Minutes" Message For You, That Was Basically The Green Light For You To Spam The Page, Refresh It Like Mad Or Whatever And Viola, You Got Multiple Letters.

agreed!!!!
  • kikiwikilili
    kikiwikilili Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    stop wait so much time to rollback the servers!! Even the players know that letting evryone get 50 orbs by cheating was not fair!!

Rollback now ! Some player keep getting orbs on archosaur server btw, must trying to get 100 or more
  • asira1978
    asira1978 Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    abuse the sistem? no they took the risck when they give those codes.. no one abuse nothing..
    STUFF FROM PWI.. ADMINSTARORS.. AND ALL THAT INVOLVED ON THIS .. THEY MADE MISTAKE.. AND THEY KEEP MISTAKEN ON ALL.. U COUD SIMPLY GIVE ONE OCDE ON SITE.. LIKE U DID.. FOR ALL SRV AND THAT ALL.. NOW THE SITE IS DOWN FORUM IS DOWN..( TOOK ME 10 MIN TO CONECT ON FORUM).. LET SEE A REROLL... NO.. THEY PROBABLY.. ERASE ALL FILES.. AND START ALL OVER ALL GAME.. LV 1 AND.. I KNOW WE ALL QUIT.. I KNOW IT CANT BE HAPPEND.. I DONT WANT TO HAPPEN.. BUT I DONT KNOW HOW THEY COUD SOLVE THIS... A REROLL .. TO MUCH IN THE PAST.. LIKE 2 MONTH OR MORE.. TO STABILIZE THIS SRV.. IT GET WORST ON EACH DAY.. ALL SRV... PPL AR NOT ABUSING NOTHING.. IS LIKE IN REAL LIFE.. IF U COUD TAKE AND EAT THAT COKIE FOR A LONG TIME.. THEN U WILL TAKE.. COUSE IS FREE.. AND THAT THE HUMAN NATURE.. THEY DID A HUGE MISTAKE.. WHEN THEY GIVE THAT CODE ON MAIL.. THE ABUSEMENT WAS START FROM THE TOP.. NOT FROM US .. PLAYERS.. WITHOUT US.. NOT ONE GAME WILL SURVIVE.. U DONT HVE WHAT TO ADMINISTRATE.. WHAT TO MANAGE ECT... SO IS NOT THE PLAYERS FOULT.. IS THEM .. GREEDY FOR REAL MONEY.. AND DID I SAY REAL? ... O YEA.. REAL MONEY FOX. SO HWO ABUSE OF WHAT ? MANNY OF U DONATE TO MUCH.. TIME MONEY RAGE. ECT AND NOW.. WE HAVE A BROKEN GAME SITE FORUM.. DO NOT BLAME PLAYERS.. BLAME THE REAL PROBLEM .. A BAD ADMINISRATION .. A BAD SISTEM.. BAD RULES AND MANNY...
    R3AD
    leet term for read: 3=E  4=A
    leet kid: "Ooh i just got the latest issue of Gameinformer magazine, I can't wait to R34D it!"
    regular kid: "Don't u mean to READ it?"

sometimes ppl  say ( i dont understand what u say .. u dont write english) but they/u do .. but it's handy to run from a conversation you exceed
    ps: i'm from romania.. but i understand manny language..:)
  • imdivine
    imdivine Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Sorry people but :

STOP SUGGESTING A F**** ROLLBACK

- I farmed what i have and to loose it all now will be pathetic
    - I have not redeemed by orb code thus I can not be one of the abusers
    - I dont cash shop so i cant just "replace" everything quickly.
    - I have spent weeks farming the items and gear i need and to take it away now is screwed up

You CAN NOT punish people that play the game correctly because some idiots abused the system.

99% of the low life slugs that abused the system are players that effectifly does not need the money. The most probably have all +10 gear or +12 gear already so what differance does it make ??? NOTHING !!!

Leave it be and carry on

You know what --- Life is unfair but the sooner you accept it the easier it is to work around it.

So stop pestering about a rollback and just carry on playing the damn game or quit b:angry

So your point is that you would feel punished with a rollback and those who disagree with you have to accept that life is unfair?

Why would you not follow that advice yourself? Life is unfair and it would make more sense if you, who accept it, should deal with it.

Personally I think the gifts some people have gotten is unfair to those who did not get anything. Some people have gotten 100+ orbs. That is at least 2500 gold and on top of that at least 1500 event gold. I know that me personally in my 5 years of playing have not even come close to such amounts.

I also think that it is such an economic loss for PWI that they need to do something about it.
  • Momentarily - Harshlands
    Momentarily - Harshlands Posts: 390 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    and please continue being awesome!

and please continue being awesome!

and please continue being

awesome!

Yea....sorry i dont see anyone being awesome just see a bunch of people that have abused the code and DON'T want a roll back now cuz they like having OP refines over other people and dont want to lose them or their clearly unfair advantage over other people. I say either roll back or give us all a **** TON of +10 orbs....maybe some R9rr while ur at it since your giving away free stuff. Lets restart the server on equal grounds or roll back. Either way will make me happy xD

with your one track mind u dont see how it will effect ppl even if they didnt get orbs.....seems u dont want ppl to have fun or want ppl to get fvucked over on all the **** they have earned...
  • Nature_God - Sanctuary
    Nature_God - Sanctuary Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Obviously those who don't want rollback, are the ones who abused this code. Game would rollback only for few days, and I don't think you people achieved so much since last Maintenance, so be quiet. If you lose something, get it back.
  • manuhsz
    manuhsz Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Sorry people but :

STOP SUGGESTING A F**** ROLLBACK

- I farmed what i have and to loose it all now will be pathetic
    - I have not redeemed by orb code thus I can not be one of the abusers
    - I dont cash shop so i cant just "replace" everything quickly.
    - I have spent weeks farming the items and gear i need and to take it away now is screwed up

You CAN NOT punish people that play the game correctly because some idiots abused the system.

99% of the low life slugs that abused the system are players that effectifly does not need the money. The most probably have all +10 gear or +12 gear already so what differance does it make ??? NOTHING !!!

Leave it be and carry on

You know what --- Life is unfair but the sooner you accept it the easier it is to work around it.

So stop pestering about a rollback and just carry on playing the damn game or quit b:angry

You are probably one of the 'benefit' ... for me it's simple .. or for all or anyone ... therefore the game for so long, I have many chars at 100 + and now I have chosen for a good one for refining [slowly] I am not 'rich' to the point of it all at once as many and rightfully spend so much time devoting to some smart guys come and get along upon a bug. PERSONAL WAKE ... The ROLLBACK TO BE BACK 1H GAME ... almost nothing is taken into account that to farmar you inevitably take more than that, even days ...

ROLLBACK ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    b:surrenderb:surrenderb:surrender
    edited November 2013
    asira1978 wrote: »
    abuse the sistem? no they took the risck when they give those codes.. no one abuse nothing..
    STUFF FROM PWI.. ADMINSTARORS.. AND ALL THAT INVOLVED ON THIS .. THEY MADE MISTAKE.. AND THEY KEEP MISTAKEN ON ALL.. U COUD SIMPLY GIVE ONE OCDE ON SITE.. LIKE U DID.. FOR ALL SRV AND THAT ALL.. NOW THE SITE IS DOWN FORUM IS DOWN..( TOOK ME 10 MIN TO CONECT ON FORUM).. LET SEE A REROLL... NO.. THEY PROBABLY.. ERASE ALL FILES.. AND START ALL OVER ALL GAME.. LV 1 AND.. I KNOW WE ALL QUIT.. I KNOW IT CANT BE HAPPEND.. I DONT WANT TO HAPPEN.. BUT I DONT KNOW HOW THEY COUD SOLVE THIS... A REROLL .. TO MUCH IN THE PAST.. LIKE 2 MONTH OR MORE.. TO STABILIZE THIS SRV.. IT GET WORST ON EACH DAY.. ALL SRV... PPL AR NOT ABUSING NOTHING.. IS LIKE IN REAL LIFE.. IF U COUD TAKE AND EAT THAT COKIE FOR A LONG TIME.. THEN U WILL TAKE.. COUSE IS FREE.. AND THAT THE HUMAN NATURE.. THEY DID A HUGE MISTAKE.. WHEN THEY GIVE THAT CODE ON MAIL.. THE ABUSEMENT WAS START FROM THE TOP.. NOT FROM US .. PLAYERS.. WITHOUT US.. NOT ONE GAME WILL SURVIVE.. U DONT HVE WHAT TO ADMINISTRATE.. WHAT TO MANAGE ECT... SO IS NOT THE PLAYERS FOULT.. IS THEM .. GREEDY FOR REAL MONEY.. AND DID I SAY REAL? ... O YEA.. REAL MONEY FOX. SO HWO ABUSE OF WHAT ? MANNY OF U DONATE TO MUCH.. TIME MONEY RAGE. ECT AND NOW.. WE HAVE A BROKEN GAME SITE FORUM.. DO NOT BLAME PLAYERS.. BLAME THE REAL PROBLEM .. A BAD ADMINISRATION .. A BAD SISTEM.. BAD RULES AND MANNY...

well said homie :P
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I agree - all of these items went through the mail and were from the GM. We know the time they began redeeming them and the time they turned it off.

So simply go - query - and find anyone that was mailed over the amount of letters this generated. Take back the extras.

What if they've already been used? How do they know what was already +10 and what was glitched? Same thing with redeemed event gold.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |
  • OFate - Heavens Tear
    OFate - Heavens Tear Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    imdivine wrote: »
    So your point is that you would feel punished with a rollback and those who disagree with you have to accept that life is unfair?

Why would you not follow that advice yourself? Life is unfair and it would make more sense if you, who accept it, should deal with it.

Personally I think the gifts some people have gotten is unfair to those who did not get anything. Some people have gotten 100+ orbs. That is at least 2500 gold and on top of that at least 1500 event gold. I know that me personally in my 5 years of playing have not even come close to such amounts.

I also think that something like is such an economic loss for PWI that they need to do something about it.

Like the FF/FC Dragon Glitch that was exploited for months a year + ago? Where it was promised by PWI after also months of the forum exploiding that they would do something and never did?

I'm pretty sure this mucked up the economy for PWI also, but nothing was ever done.

It just seems to me it's an easier thing to simply go back and look at the letters sent out from the GM, with those contents and query who got more than they should of - per account --- and take those back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ying - 101 Sage Venomancer RB2 // No Alts // Perfect World Player Since: May 2008
  • elfenstar2013
    elfenstar2013 Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I say roll back every server to like nov 9 and give no compensation what so ever to any one and that'll fix this whole mess
  • rrazvanyy
    rrazvanyy Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Haha, its funny how some people dont want a rollback. Maybe because you abused the code too? What about the people that got nothing pals? Reroll the servers or, idk give the chance to every single one to get a high amount of orbs and kill the economy.

SO all in all, if you DONT want a dead game and no economy a rollback is the best and last solution.b:surrenderb:tiredb:tiredb:tired
  • obitole
    obitole Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    pwi is dying... help please!!!
  • Abonimus - Raging Tide
    Abonimus - Raging Tide Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    rrazvanyy wrote: »
    Haha, its funny how some people dont want a rollback. Maybe because you abused the code too? What about the people that got nothing pals? Reroll the servers or, idk give the chance to every single one to get a high amount of orbs and kill the economy.

SO all in all, if you DONT want a dead game and no economy a rollback is the best and last solution.b:surrenderb:tiredb:tiredb:tired

No mostly because some of us did quite a bit of trading , leveling, PTing , bidding, buying stuff ... You know?

Days and days of rollbacks wont be good for anyone.

Those that mostly do moan about the rollback are mostly whiners that payed a load of money for those orb and now wont be able to sell them for idiotic ammounts of money.

Also destroy and kill WHAT ECONOMY ? Anything and EVERYTHING costs and arm and a leg and a kidney !! So how will this kill anything ? Not to mention one of those orbs cost hundreds of milions rofl
    Only thing worst then a troll is a brainless troll ...
    edited November 2013
    Eh no ...

This junk can be badly manipulated and or changed and in the end wont be listened to by the staff anyway.

+1 for the truth and a rollback isnt necessary i keep sayin this b:dirtyb:byeb:byeb:bye
  • motoor
    motoor Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    RollBack
  • SpellStormer - Harshlands
    SpellStormer - Harshlands Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Speaking as a moderate CS and moderate farmer, I will not play the game any more if Harshlands server is not rolled back:
    1. it would be a mockery to all my real money invested in the game -> out of game.
    2. if this precedent occurs I will only sit on my a.s.s and wait for the next slip up -> no more fun -> out of game.

Make the logical decision and revert please, if you take the fun and sense of "working" for a goal that you cannot glitch out of the game, I will really see no purpose in putting real money any more, or playing that much, IF at all.
  • LadyAgrona - Archosaur
    LadyAgrona - Archosaur Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Obviously those who don't want rollback, are the ones who abused this code. Game would rollback only for few days, and I don't think you people achieved so much since last Maintenance, so be quiet. If you lose something, get it back.

**** you know nothing. I did not abuse any code. And I am definitely going to be very p*ssed if I lose R9 twice. Some of you people b*tch just to hear your selves b*tch. It is really sad. Get it back? That's what they said last time, I'm not recovered completely from that yet. Everyone says wait for a sale? Wait? I was R9 two weeks ago, why should I have to wait? ***!!!

Rollback = half Quit

Don't rollback = half Quit

Guess what!?! We are all ***'d so gonna have to get over it.
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I say roll back every server to like nov 9 and give no compensation what so ever to any one and that'll fix this whole mess

That will be bad for most players, who had voted for rollback.

GMs must get recent backup for rollback.
  • arun89
    arun89 Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    +1 for the truth and a rollback isnt necessary i keep sayin this b:dirtyb:byeb:byeb:bye

Possible Code abuser Spotted .. Should ban such abusers
  • murderboy22
    murderboy22 Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    rollback pls
  • manuhsz
    manuhsz Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    rrazvanyy wrote: »

Fabulous rrazvanyy ^ ^ is what I tried to say in my last post ... 'OR ALL OR NONE' I agree with your suggestion!b:kiss
  • Fae_Harpy - Archosaur
    Fae_Harpy - Archosaur Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I agree - all of these items went through the mail and were from the GM. We know the time they began redeeming them and the time they turned it off.

So simply go - query - and find anyone that was mailed over the amount of letters this generated. Take back the extras.

I think that would be very appropriate punishment. Just look at the mail logs any person that redeemed that code multiple times should have all the orbs taken away and any refines they made as well, better yet roll back their character to the previous maintenance. And once you do that, ban their character until the code availability is over so they can't use it again.

This would be a fitting punishment and it does not effect those who did nothing wrong.
    AstriaFae
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I looked to the stars, my aim true.
    Heart peirced, the light flowed.
    And from the dust of Sagittarrius,
    I crafted a bow.
  • Unholly - Morai
    Unholly - Morai Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/unhollyPWI
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    arun89 wrote: »

Yup he is and mouth about it, it's why they need to rollback to make abuser like him to shut up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Mermi - Morai
    Mermi - Morai Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    For those who don't know, a rollback will most likely cause the server to go back to the last maintenance. It's not just gonna roll back a few hours, it's gonna roll back a few days.

There really should be a, not caring option. I don't even play anymore...rollback or not, this s**tstorm is hilarious to watch. I hope the GMs do nothing for another couple of hours.

+1 am having fun reading this xDDDD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Doom_Kitty - Lost City
    Doom_Kitty - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    all they need to do is just mail everyone in game the packs, instead of making everyone congest their website and abuse the codes, making it hard for others to get, and greddy people to abuse.. and make it so any new account within 1-2 days cannot get so ppl cant abuse it.. seems fair one per account. no new accounts.
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Well I do hope you guys will look into the code glitch and not the orbs gotten last night, cause I opened all the orbs I had from the emails my alt accounts had and the orbs I received form the code at the same time( full mailbox, so I had to b:cry) b:shutupb:surrender . So yeah, it would really suck if you just looked at the duke's spam ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Abonimus - Raging Tide
    Abonimus - Raging Tide Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    arun89 wrote: »

Well those that clearly and blatantly did abuse it should be punished. Maybe not banned but the items they refined rolled back or something :D

But it aint ur bussiness saying who abused it and who didnt.

There are GMs and admins to sort that junk out ;)
    Only thing worst then a troll is a brainless troll ...
This discussion has been closed.