[Maintenance Discussion] 11-12-2013 COMPLETE

Options

Comments

• AngryTeddy - Archosaur
    AngryTeddy - Archosaur Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    if my faction doesnt have our icon after 3 weeks of me submitting it im going to be pissed considering its taking them hours to fix arch!!!!1
  • blueelephant69
    blueelephant69 Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    if my faction doesnt have our icon after 3 weeks of me submitting it im going to be pissed considering its taking them hours to fix arch!!!!1

but that would mean they do something right Teddy lol. b:laugh
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Options
    the 1st post shows that, u want us to stop, GET THE DAMN SERVER UP - period.
    +1 u want us to stop talking on here , when you take the servers down, what do u expect to do ?

I'm a mod. I don't have any power over the servers or game. I'm a player just like you who gets the added bonus of spending my free time keeping the forums clean. You wanna chat or complain? Go for it. Trolling, flaming, and blatant spamming? Not so much. We have an Off-Topic section, or even the server subforums if you really want to just chat in general.

Spamming here, however, is not very helpful for anyone. Especially those looking for information and potential word from a GM (IE: Surtr's several posts that gave status updates but weren't major enough for the first post to be updated).
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • blueelephant69
    edited November 2013
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    I'm a mod. I don't have any power over the servers or game. I'm a player just like you who gets the added bonus of spending my free time keeping the forums clean. You wanna chat or complain? Go for it. Trolling, flaming, and blatant spamming? Not so much. We have an Off-Topic section, or even the server subforums if you really want to just chat in general.

Spamming here, however, is not very helpful for anyone. Especially those looking for information and potential word from a GM (IE: Surtr's several posts that gave status updates but weren't major enough for the first post to be updated).

they have the 1st page to view updates. if u dont want people to comment close the thread and keep it updated at the beginning , which ik is possible... b:pleased
  • vias9x7
    vias9x7 Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    The "While The Arch Server Is Down" Arch WC Thread
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1642121
    problem solved
  • BarGil - Archosaur
    BarGil - Archosaur Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    kk giving up tc guys im off to sleep b:bye

and sorry about the WC / FC resemblance..
    it was either that or rq..
  • blueelephant69
    edited November 2013
    Options
    vias9x7 wrote: »
    The "While The Arch Server Is Down" Arch WC Thread
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1642121
    problem solved

yay now they will stop moaning like little children b:chuckle
  • LodeJunior - Archosaur
    LodeJunior - Archosaur Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Archosaur Rollback!!!
  • Scarlette_xX - Archosaur
    Scarlette_xX - Archosaur Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

Tedddddyyyyyyyyyyyyyb:dirty
  • ErinAutopsy - Archosaur
    ErinAutopsy - Archosaur Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Scarlette <3
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Scarlette <3

ERINNNNNNNb:kissb:dirty
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    BDoomed - Archosaur Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    one hell of a restart!! Sadly i dont find the smart *** idiots in here anymore to talk QQ :(
  • vias9x7
    edited November 2013
    Options
    move it u 2.....
    random **** while arch is down/ temp arch wc:
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=20114251&posted=1#post20114251
  • blueelephant69
    edited November 2013
    Options
    one hell of a restart!! Sadly i dont find the smart *** idiots in here anymore to talk QQ :(

oh your talking about yourself once again then. b:laugh
  • surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Now I wish that I were sleeping, as the solar rays are creeping
    Through the window, slowly seeping 'cross the carpet on the floor.

...And I'm spent. I've been up for about 22 hours now, and my brain is completely fried. Honestly, I'm surprised I managed as many stanzas as I did.

Unfortunately, there turned out to be a critical database error on Archosaur that our engineers were not able to fix, and as a result the server has had to be rolled back to approximately 10am PST on Saturday, November 9th. We cannot apologize enough, as we know that for many of you that's the better part of four days of gameplay that's just been reverted. We will be compensating those of you who made purchases during that time in the coming days.

For more information, see http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1642131
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

• BDoomed - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    Options
    oh your talking about yourself once again then. b:laugh

i was just looking around for you bro!! so what the reason for this prolonged restart again ?
  • Suljpa - Archosaur
    Suljpa - Archosaur Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    b:angry
    edited November 2013
    Options
    i was just looking around for you bro!! so what the reason for this prolonged restart again ?

BDoomed <<<<33333 kk now I stopb:dirty
  • vias9x7
    edited November 2013
    Options
    arch is up now
  • Metalogue - Archosaur
    Metalogue - Archosaur Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Surtr wrote: »
    Now I wish that I were sleeping, as the solar rays are creeping
    Through the window, slowly seeping 'cross the carpet on the floor.

...And I'm spent. I've been up for about 22 hours now, and my brain is completely fried. Honestly, I'm surprised I managed as many stanzas as I did.

Unfortunately, there turned out to be a critical database error on Archosaur that our engineers were not able to fix, and as a result the server has had to be rolled back to approximately 10am PST on Saturday, November 9th. We cannot apologize enough, as we know that for many of you that's the better part of four days of gameplay that's just been reverted. We will be compensating those of you who made purchases during that time in the coming days.

For more information, see http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1642131

Are you serious? The skillbooks I've purchased, sundays NW tokens, the buys/sells I've managed, BH's...????? Morai dailies? Meridian luck?
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    Options
    UPDATE 6:42 AM: Unfortunately, we were unable to resolve the issues with Archosaur, and the server will have to be rolled back. See http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1642131 for more details.

Unfortunately, this is a virtual platform your saying this.... rest i guess imagination is the best thing to have right now....
  • wklkl
    wklkl Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    am I the only the only one who can`t see my chars when I try to log in? cause I can`t see my veno when I come to the choose char part when I log in b:worried
    I`m on RT
  • beandrunk
    beandrunk Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Can we get the Platinum Charm sale back or another week? I bought over 30 of this to last me till next sale and now they will all go poof!! QQ Please bring back the charm sale one more week for those that need it due to the same issue as mineb:cry
  • Jamzees - Archosaur
    Jamzees - Archosaur Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    WTH i lost my weapon and other thing like my 250 gold i add since the 9th and my tome and like 80mil what i have farmed X2 dont make it fixed or better wth PWI FIX THINS !!!!!!!!!
  • Ryuza_ - Raging Tide
    Ryuza_ - Raging Tide Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    if anyone dc cant log again...
    nvm i dont will play pwi today -.-
    *** so much glitch
    Yo~.
  • biostrain
    biostrain Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    WTF all my coins are gone !!!! I lost all the coins I had saved up that is 10 mill I wont see again
  • ShadeParadox - Raging Tide
    ShadeParadox - Raging Tide Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    UPDATE 6:11 AM: Raging Tide is back up, and Factions are fixed. Still working on Archosaur.

So... Raging Tide is down again with the error: Could not retrieve character list.

I also noticed Arch server now gets 2x Exp / Drop. Where's the compensation effort for Raging Tide? We've been having issues for weeks now and have to pull teeth for the admins just to acknowledge the problem. Arch server goes down and they work like crazy to restore it.

I hope I'm the first and not last to say WTF is up with that?
  • Infyniti - Raging Tide
    Infyniti - Raging Tide Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    So i was able to log in for a bit and do one of my dailies, and i attempted to leave the faction i was in (nice people but i kind of want to tw a bit..) and i got an "invalid action type" when i tried to leave.. b:shocked reloged and now cant see my characters.. b:surrender
  • Betrigan - Raging Tide
    Betrigan - Raging Tide Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Raging Tide is belly up.... same as last weeks maintenance fiasco...

Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Methinks its time to go find another clean online vice...
  • MacTM - Raging Tide
    MacTM - Raging Tide Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I Am ***** sick of all **** ...after u mtfck reinstalled your servers all gone in hell !!!