[Maintenance Discussion] 11-12-2013 COMPLETE

Options
1181920212224»

Comments

• tessarae
    tessarae Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    2 hairs, pair of shoes, pair of pants, all my matts for two sets of tt80 gear. 2 hp plat charms, 3 mp plat charms, 2 jones, 6 light yellow dyes could be more.......... all gone... are u guys gonna give me these things back?? give me gold to re buy all this?... b:cryb:angryb:cryb:angry
  • tracyrandle
    tracyrandle Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Pwi I Want A Full Refund Of All The Money I've Spent On This Game And You Can Delete My Accounts!!!
  • darkfomalhaut
    darkfomalhaut Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    What the hell !!!!! all my new matts and coins are gone ! +11m and 8 POFS are GONE !!!! b:angry what the hell fix this problem now we dont need to play today ! GET US OUR MATTS AND COINS TODAY !!!!! b:angry
  • melinda
    melinda Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Becareful Raging Tides crew Arch got a solve of them rolling back our server til the 9th ... all gold, exp, gear, fashion, wedding, faction joining, new toons created all gone. Hope yall get a better fix then we did since we got b:shutup on again.
    Rome was not built by having meetings ...it was built by killing all that opposed them!!!:cool:
  • MacTM - Raging Tide
    MacTM - Raging Tide Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    UPDATE 6:49 AM: Archosaur is back up. Maintenance complete.

UPDATE 6:32 AM: Unfortunately, we were unable to resolve the issues with Archosaur, and the server will have to be rolled back. See http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1642131 for more details.

UPDATE 6:11 AM: Raging Tide is back up, and Factions are fixed. Still working on Archosaur.

UPDATE 5:36 AM: We believe we've fixed the Faction issue on Raging Tide, though it will require a server restart in the next few minutes.

UPDATE 4:27 AM: "No updates do I have in store--I will tell you when I know more."

UPDATE 3:32 AM: We're continuing to work on the issues with Archosaur and Raging Tide. Thank you for your continued patience.

UPDATE 2:27 AM: Lost City, Heaven's Tear, and Sanctuary are now open. We're still working on Archosaur, and the Faction bug on Raging Tide.

UPDATE 2:10 AM: We are continuing to investigate the issues with RT factions and the West servers. Thank you for your patience.

UPDATE 1:29 AM: East and EU servers are open. We are still working on West, and are currently investigating an issue with Factions on Raging Tide.

Hello everyone,

We'll be having maintenance this week with the usual server downtime from 11pm PST - 2am PST.

Tonight's maintenance will just be a restart.

This week's maintenance question:

What have you gifted others using the new gifting feature in the boutique?
    RT is NOT FIXED...Could not retrieve character List !!!!
  • LuciferV - Raging Tide
    LuciferV - Raging Tide Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    All my chars are gone lol..... no chars in the selection screen.....
    Don't F. with me, I F. back ;)
  • Artemiko - Raging Tide
    Artemiko - Raging Tide Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Can somebody gives us the got damn 411 on Raging Tides!! I'm sick and tired of y'all tools playing with us, this is getting ridiculous! As much money as you greedy ****ers get, you would think you can MAINTAIN ****!!! Come on now get it together, I have never seen such a **** up from PWI! b:angry
  • Moonri$e - Raging Tide
    Moonri$e - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Can somebody gives us the got damn 411 on Raging Tides!! I'm sick and tired of y'all tools playing with us, this is getting ridiculous! As much money as you greedy ****ers get, you would think you can MAINTAIN ****!!! Come on now get it together, I have never seen such a **** up from PWI! b:angry

I agree with you Arte
    but damn you make me laugh too cause damn I haven`t seen you so pist off beforeb:chuckle
  • BigBowmans - Archosaur
    BigBowmans - Archosaur Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Really folks lost gear lost coins lost stats really thanks we apprcaite all our hard work GONE! As far as i can tell this roll back is at least a week old 9 days it looks like Great b:angry
  • MacTM - Raging Tide
    MacTM - Raging Tide Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    What You think...why i am playing...to roll back toons back to time!!!???
    If i wanted that i could play some single play game...where i can fc.kin put safe on!!!!
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    BDoomed - Archosaur Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    i guess RT having roll back too soon ? you know they cant ressolve problem they do roll back!! these GM;s are crazy!!!*

*for reference read asterix!!
  • TheDutchman - Raging Tide
    TheDutchman - Raging Tide Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    i guess RT having roll back too soon ? you know they cant ressolve problem they do roll back!! these GM;s are crazy!!!*

*for reference read asterix!!

SweetieBot can you please delete BDoomed somewhere in the process of rerolling?

Would make a lot of people happy ty.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

SweetieBot can you please delete BDoomed somewhere in the process of rerolling?
    Only my Peter has that privilege.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

edited November 2013
    Options
    Only my Peter has that privilege.

SweetieBot tell Peter i'll buy him a beer if he can do us this favor
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited November 2013
    Options

SweetieBot tell Peter i'll buy him a beer if he can do us this favor
    Don't be so bossy!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands

edited November 2013
    Options
    Don't be so bossy!

Sweetiebot sorry i forgot to say please, you're the best, we all know it ;)
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited November 2013
    Options

Sweetiebot sorry i forgot to say please, you're the best, we all know it ;)
    Apologies are not necessary.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• YoshiMitsoo - Harshlands
    YoshiMitsoo - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Can't log in my Sin. For some reason whenever I log in, I get to the character selection screen, then afterwards, I click start and I receive "Could not log in to server" in a small popup, followed by "Disconnected from server, please log in again". When I try to log my Mystic in the same server, everything works.

Note: When the server came down yesterday, I was inside Reflection Realm Instance. May I be stuck there ?
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Can't log in my Sin. For some reason whenever I log in, I get to the character selection screen, then afterwards, I click start and I receive "Could not log in to server" in a small popup, followed by "Disconnected from server, please log in again". When I try to log my Mystic in the same server, everything works.

Note: When the server came down yesterday, I was inside Reflection Realm Instance. May I be stuck there ?

Seems like Realm of Reflections is down on harshlands.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • BringinDeath - Archosaur
    BringinDeath - Archosaur Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    So much for 'just a restart'

So many people have lost items because of this so called 'restart' b:surrender
  • sintitulo01
    sintitulo01 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    In the last week the server of harslands have 2 error and we not have any x2 or some reward.
  • liamerindia
    liamerindia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    This is just not right, and absolutely horrible customer service. I spent a significant amount of gold on the weekend, now I have it back well GEE thanks PWI because the promo is done and chip packs arent on sale anymore!!!!! So thanks a ton PWI for **** over paying customers!