[Maintenance Discussion] 11-12-2013 COMPLETE

Options

Comments

• BDoomed - Archosaur
    BDoomed - Archosaur Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    If you explain something, check your info first, 3 hours didn't pass yet. Maintenance started 2h20 ago

DUDE, then how come all the other servers are UP and running full fledged and not the west coast server ? do you even freaking go check the game first before commenting!!
  • byebyebabt2
    byebyebabt2 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    your turn dutch
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Servers rarely get up at the same time lately lol, i got my facts straight, sure you do too?

you really need some more time in playing this game i guess... your knowledge is too OP XD b:chuckle
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Dutchman dude, i can log on morai server and play on it, but not on archo, and if your so pro you should know this that all servers come up at the same time.... so before u try to "act" smart, get the issues and facts straight..

ahahahhahahahahha omg made my day xDDD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2013
    Options
    you really need some more time in playing this game i guess... your knowledge is too OP XD b:chuckle

dude get some IT knowledge b4 u start posting some idiotic things ok? :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Servers rarely get up at the same time lately lol, i got my facts straight, sure you do too?

And where did i say i'm pro? I just know how to read a clock. And i don't "act"smart, I AM smart

yup you are smart!! XD
  • TheDutchman - Raging Tide
    TheDutchman - Raging Tide Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    DUDE, then how come all the other servers are UP and running full fledged and not the west coast server ? do you even freaking go check the game first before commenting!!

Yes i do check RT like every minute and it's on east server and can NOT log in.

Are you a little butthurt m8? Are you one of the wankers that never learned to read a clock?
  • arigatormrroboto
    arigatormrroboto Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Dutchman dude, i can log on morai server and play on it, but not on archo, and if your so pro you should know this that all servers come up at the same time.... so before u try to "act" smart, get the issues and facts straight..

....You sir, are an idiot. Servers are brought up section by section. Usually Europe (aka Morai) first, as it is only one server. Every server is able to be logged into except for the West Coast ones. As they are not up.
  • Darkhawkbarb - Heavens Tear
    Darkhawkbarb - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    i give up. if i wanted to deal with **** sacks who have a 2nd grade reading comprehension level id go back to work.
  • surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited November 2013
    Options
    East and EU servers are open. We are still working on West, and are currently investigating an issue with Factions on Raging Tide.
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

• BDoomed - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    Options
    dude get some IT knowledge b4 u start posting some idiotic things ok? :)

think its a bit more than yours XD, when 5/10 can log on, and the rest 5 do get issues ?
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

Are you a little butthurt m8? Are you one of the wankers that never learned to read a clock?

Clocks show you what the current temperature is, right?
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Jojoushi - Sanctuary
    Jojoushi - Sanctuary Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Really guys? Arguing about server times?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Life is always what you make of it...
  • _evil_angel - Heavens Tear
    _evil_angel - Heavens Tear Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    i give up. if i wanted to deal with **** sacks who have a 2nd grade reading comprehension level id go back to work.

LOL b:victory
  • your1mom
    your1mom Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Anyone else get tired of all the non related answers to the maintenance question? My answer to the question is nothing. I would much rather buy something either in game to give a friend, or to purchase the item from the boutique and give to them myself, this way I know the item actually goes to my friend. Just not very trusting that it would go to the person. Sorry.
    HIT_N_SPIN LVL 100 Seeker, Etherblade Server aka NakedGirl.
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    Options

erm every single morai person will say they can log on it other than you ? lololol
  • arigatormrroboto
    edited November 2013
    Options

I can log into RT fine. Did you completely exit the client and reopen it? I know that helped me with getting in.
  • _evil_angel - Heavens Tear
    _evil_angel - Heavens Tear Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Surtr wrote: »
    East and EU servers are open. We are still working on West, and are currently investigating an issue with Factions on Raging Tide.

who cares about factions bs... u made HT have mixed up faction logos for 2 weeks
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I can log into RT fine. Did you completely exit the client and reopen it? I know that helped me with getting in.

now thats going to make dutchman!!Butthurt!!
    edited November 2013
    Options
    erm every single morai person will say they can log on it other than you ? lololol

Think you can't even read either lmao. I play on RT, not on Morai. If you want to troll about me, make a little more effort cause you're making a fool of yourself
  • arigatormrroboto
    edited November 2013
    Options
    who cares about factions bs... u made HT have mixed up faction logos for 2 weeks

Now THAT would've been hilarious. I'm sorry, but the chaos XD
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Think you can't even read either lmao. I play on RT, not on Morai. If you want to troll about me, make a little more effort cause you're making a fool of yourself

dont think i would personally need to be on RT server to troll you xD
  • Darkhawkbarb - Heavens Tear
    Darkhawkbarb - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

that was actually fun. had they done that on purpose to troll us, well played indeed. whoever thought of it should have gotten a bonus or free 10* or something.
  • isabeal
    isabeal Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Defiance that is all b:cool
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    Options

while you say you cant log on RT then how come i can ?
    edited November 2013
    Options

No i was too busy replying ot that idiot BDoomed, and just tried again, can't log in yet.
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    Options
    No i was too busy replying ot that idiot BDoomed, and just tried again, can't log in yet.

am on RT and waiting for you to get online to pm you or should i post an SS ?
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2013
    Options
    am on RT and waiting for you to get online to pm you or should i post an SS ?

now lets see...

if they are up at the same time... log on HT okaz? trololololo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]